Page 48 of 659 FirstFirst ... 384142434445464748495051525354555898148548 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer transfer thread

Doubt it miller, can see utd buying him for big money

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Jurgen Klopp has admitted he thinks Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho would look 'very good' in a Liverpool shirt.

The manager, who recently guided the Reds to an historic first title in 30 years, has had his say on the England international.

Sancho has of course been repeatedly linked with a move to Liverpool, and Klopp has said he doesn't think a transfer will happen this summer.

Speaking at a live event with Bild Sport, the Premier League winning boss admitted: "A red jersey would look very good on Jadon Sancho.

But don’t get too carried away coz he also said ...

“ "But I don't think such a transfer will take place this summer.
    He is a very interesting player. If he moved to Liverpool, I would be the most surprised of all."

Ok so not this year but if he stays at Dortmund for one more season ??? Maybe...
    Not good enough to dislodge salah yet so we'd need to sell salah or have a 100m + player on the bench for a season and sell salah next summer. Hard to know.

I would never sell Salah.. hes got another 4/5 years in him at the top..I think he should be here to show how it..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Doubt it miller, can see utd buying him for big money
    I too would be amazed if we went for Sancho.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I would never sell Salah.. hes got another 4/5 years in him at the top..I think he should be here to show how it..
    Me neither. Id be afraid to. But at some stage our front will need fresh blood. Salah is pretty much unique in how he plays his position imo. Hard to replace.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Me neither. Id be afraid to. But at some stage our front will need fresh blood. Salah is pretty much unique in how he plays his position imo. Hard to replace.
    When you watch our matches on TV I love it when he's hugging right wing touchline. The space he creates is brilliant to see especially when Robbo plays a brilliant 40 yard diagonal ball and our other 2 up top come to life.

Yep, by all means buy another inside forward to give Mane or Salah a rest now and then. But I wouldn't want to lose either for another 3 seasons at least. For inside attackers their goal returns are just outstanding.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Front 3 at Dortmund at the moment ;

Brandt Hazard Haaland

Not even starting at Dortmund !
    A Dortmund bench warmer £100m wow

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Front 3 at Dortmund at the moment ;

Brandt Hazard Haaland

Not even starting at Dortmund !
    A Dortmund bench warmer £100m wow
    Tbf hes had a decent season. Still relatively unproven though. Be interesting to see what he goes for.

Borussia Dortmund are growing increasingly confident that 20-year-old English winger Jadon Sancho will remain at the club, having yet to receive an offer for the player.