Page 274 of 659 FirstFirst ... 174224264267268269270271272273274275276277278279280281284324374 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 6589

Thread: Summer transfer thread

I don't believe Mbappe is impossible for us.

Unlikely perhaps, but not impossible.

In a purely business sense, Mbappe, as an "asset" would only increase in value once acquired, given things like the Nike deal, our continual improvement, our prominence, marketability and all that jazz.

The question/s will be raising the money/structuring a deal. But purely in principle, provided we can take care of that, you never know!

Real Madrid looks the likelier destination on the surface level, but La Liga looks to not be "the" League just now and renovating the Bernabeu for £800m or so during the Pandemic period will take a toll, as will the huge wage bill there.

Maybe. Just maybe.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I don't believe Mbappe is impossible for us.

Unlikely perhaps, but not impossible.

In a purely business sense, Mbappe, as an "asset" would only increase in value once acquired, given things like the Nike deal, our continual improvement, our prominence, marketability and all that jazz.

The question/s will be raising the money/structuring a deal. But purely in principle, provided we can take care of that, you never know!

Real Madrid looks the likelier destination on the surface level, but La Liga looks to not be "the" League just now and renovating the Bernabeu for £800m or so during the Pandemic period will take a toll, as will the huge wage bill there.

Maybe. Just maybe.
    What a negative framing. A dreary way of saying you believe its possible, its on.

We have the aim of retaining our pl title and reclaiming our cl title. Weve added well for our attack and stolen Thiago from Bayern.

Mbappe would be foolish to join Real now or next year going off current squads.

Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Ah, well, if it's in L'equipe, then it's as good as done!

Jokes aside, post Nike, Corona and Mbappe apparently being willing to run down his contract, I'd say that he's still 90% going to Real Madrid, but now there's at least a 1% chance he'll come to us.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Jokes aside, post Nike, Corona and Mbappe apparently being willing to run down his contract, I'd say that he's still 90% going to Real Madrid, but now there's at least a 1% chance he'll come to us.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post

Say what, what?

Probably just off out to “get the papers..get the papers..”

I wonder if he has mates like Frankie the wop, Freddie no nose, & Pete the killer?

Apparently we've agreed a deal with Watford for Ismaila Sarr £35-40m...? Just sorting out personal details now.
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

We were defo in for him so I am not shocked at all.

IF he was to sign you would imagine we will be offloading plenty
    Last edited by Steveo; 22nd September 2020 at 08:56 AM.

@Artisan

Where'd you hear that?

Also, Bobby D'knob.....

Former Liverpool youth striker Bobby Duncan, 19, is set to leave Fiorentina to join Derby County. (The Athletic)