Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Is world war 3 about to kick off?

Quote Originally Posted by toshin View Post
    Half the middle east is always on the verge of bombing each other
    all in the name of religion

Quote Originally Posted by toshin View Post
    Half the middle east is always on the verge of bombing each other
    Not like this in fairness seems to be worse than the last war.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

The worst thing is innocent people will always be the victims of war. And absolute whoppers from 1000's of miles away taking sides.

I was hoping that nations would come together to stop global warming and combat climate change.
    It needs a huge financial commitment from the big players.
    China, Russia, USA, India.
    Now WAR seems more likely.
    Perhaps on more and more fronts one by one.
    A world war!
    Big democracy votes this year.
    Frightened? Yes!
    I remember posting previously that a democracy needs a strong army.
    I think that quote came from Athenian times.
    If world war fear grows then I also fear that self preservation grows and so things like UK oil reserves offshore will gain momentum
    I am deeply worried.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    If world war fear grows then I also fear that self preservation grows and so things like UK oil reserves offshore will gain momentum
    I am deeply worried.
    You can thank the Conservative party, led by Thatcher, for selling off our North Sea oil and gas, to their rich mates.
    While you're at it, thank the same scum for selling off our energy - gas and electric - to their same mates in the 1980s.
    Gas and electric was part of the uk's national industries until those vermin decided to make money out of it.
    Think about it when your next energy bill turns up.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    I was hoping that nations would come together to stop global warming and combat climate change.
    It needs a huge financial commitment from the big players.
    China, Russia, USA, India.
    Now WAR seems more likely.
    Perhaps on more and more fronts one by one.
    A world war!
    Big democracy votes this year.
    Frightened? Yes!
    I remember posting previously that a democracy needs a strong army.
    I think that quote came from Athenian times.
    I am deeply worried.
    Hoping for things you know little about.

Not sure how closely anyone else has followed the Israel genocide & attempted annihilation not only of the people but of all evidence of them ever having existed, but there is a lot even those following it closely seem to have missed

AIPAC do actually have complete control of US foreign & domestic policy & a huge influence in ours Germany’s the EU’s & others

Some public spirited person did a compilation of addresses to US Congres by Netanyahu which is incredibly damning

He requested or rather ordered wars or pre-emptive strikes against Iraq Iran Syria Lybia Russia & others, Iran is the only one that hasn’t happened yet & that certainly isn’t through a lack of trying to draw them into conflict

It includes footage of his address when Obama was sitting President & present when declaring he/Israel are better in charge of US foreign policy than Obama, cheered on vociferously by almost the entire AIPAC funded Congress but for a few rare examples

They have been introducing laws against the US constitution in over half the states forbidding US citizens from boycotting & in any state roles even of criticisng Israel

When Generation Z as thry call them all rapidly twigged that Zionism is a fascist racist colonial settler political movement founded on a fantasy even Elron Hubbard would be proud of that was aggressively antisemitic towards Orthodox Jews who did not accept Zionism share or support any of its believes or actions & that conflating Zionism & Judaism to falsely label anyone criticising the Israel Gov as antisemitic was an absolute nonsense they rapidly introduced a new law that criticising Zionism or Israel was antisemitic which of course it isn’t Zionists have conducted more antisemitism than anyone else

The UN has much to answer for as it was apparent to me the issue for decades has been the UN continuing to let the US veto all just sanctions & resolutions against Israel for FORTY SIX years

There are specific articles 27(3) & 52(3) to prevent this that are a little ambiguous & need tidying up or a new resolution/article bringing against the US & UK citing them & the purpose of their inception clearly outlining actions that make another nation ‘a party to the dispute’ to me it seem overwhelmingly apparent that where Israel is concerned the US & UK are ALWAYS a party to the polite & both should have had their vetos permanently abstained on all Israel related security council issues until they are again in compliance with international law

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Not sure how closely anyone else has followed the Israel genocide & attempted annihilation not only of the people but of all evidence of them ever having existed, but there is a lot even those following it closely seem to have missed

AIPAC do actually have complete control of US foreign & domestic policy & a huge influence in ours Germany’s the EU’s & others

Some public spirited person did a compilation of addresses to US Congres by Netanyahu which is incredibly damning

He requested or rather ordered wars or pre-emptive strikes against Iraq Iran Syria Lybia Russia & others, Iran is the only one that hasn’t happened yet & that certainly isn’t through a lack of trying to draw them into conflict

It includes footage of his address when Obama was sitting President & present when declaring he/Israel are better in charge of US foreign policy than Obama, cheered on vociferously by almost the entire AIPAC funded Congress but for a few rare examples

They have been introducing laws against the US constitution in over half the states forbidding US citizens from boycotting & in any state roles even of criticisng Israel

When Generation Z as thry call them all rapidly twigged that Zionism is a fascist racist colonial settler political movement founded on a fantasy even Elron Hubbard would be proud of that was aggressively antisemitic towards Orthodox Jews who did not accept Zionism share or support any of its believes or actions & that conflating Zionism & Judaism to falsely label anyone criticising the Israel Gov as antisemitic was an absolute nonsense they rapidly introduced a new law that criticising Zionism or Israel was antisemitic which of course it isn’t Zionists have conducted more antisemitism than anyone else

The UN has much to answer for as it was apparent to me the issue for decades has been the UN continuing to let the US veto all just sanctions & resolutions against Israel for FORTY SIX years

There are specific articles 27(3) & 52(3) to prevent this that are a little ambiguous & need tidying up or a new resolution/article bringing against the US & UK citing them & the purpose of their inception clearly outlining actions that make another nation ‘a party to the dispute’ to me it seem overwhelmingly apparent that where Israel is concerned the US & UK are ALWAYS a party to the polite & both should have had their vetos permanently abstained on all Israel related security council issues until they are again in compliance with international law
    Good post....Nice to see someone clued up.....Netanyahu's a bad bastard...The head of the snake,aka The Khazarian Mafia...

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Hoping for things you know little about.
    Hope is a wonderful thing.
    Your apparent knowledge is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    Good post....Nice to see someone clued up.....Netanyahu's a bad bastard...The head of the snake,aka The Khazarian Mafia...
    What would you like to happen Martyboy?