Page 1 of 79 123456781151 ... LastLast

Thread: On the first day of January...............

On the first day of January...............

FSG gave to me Tchouaméni

Well let's fucking hope so, we NEED a replacement for Gini, who can play No6 or No8 who has the greater range and variation of passing that both Hendo and Thaigo have and we need to start building a top class midfield for the future
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I think you can get cream for that.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I think you can get cream for that.
    whipped?

I hope Mané is ok with it !

We still get linked with Dembele.

Such a shame about that injury record - his contract expires in June.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

FSG need to back Jurgen with more and for the very best emerging players, they are wasting what should be absolutely golden years under and absolutely incredible manager they simply will not get a replacement of anything like the same level for, the man is completely unique

They will need a team and squad far better than our current one for whoever follows Jurgen to remain competitive and they need to wake the fuck up to that reality and start investing in that better future side now, starting with this lad in January

This lad ticks all the boxes for a Klopp midfielder, just as Konate did for a Klopp CB, ticks a lot more of them than Gini did and the vast majority of our current midfielders do also and ticks the FSG box of although commanding a pretty substantial fee, being a player of incredible longevity whose value will increase far above what they need to pay for him

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post

Well let's fucking hope so, we NEED a replacement for Gini, who can play No6 or No8 who has the greater range and variation of passing that both Hendo and Thaigo have and we need to start building a top class midfield for the future
    Than Thiago .... lol 😆
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

Spain international Fabian Ruiz is a target for Liverpool, who want to bring in the 25-year-old Napoli midfielder next summer. (Fichajes)

Another of 19s faves.