Thread: If any one manager deserves a Quadruple .....

If any one manager deserves a Quadruple .....

We are blessed to have witnessed what this team has given us this season, and save a few questionable refereeing decisions in Man City's favour...the much talked about Quadruple would be possible today, unfortunately the Quadruple has never been in our control and so its just Media talk...hopefully at the end of today it will for the first time this year, be in our control...🤞

but yes, What a Team, What a Club, What a Stadium, What a Fanbase and the key to it all ...., The Man, The Legend, one of the best there has ever been JURGEN NORBETT KLOPP, our Genius Manager ...so agreed ..

What a day to be a RED !!!! 😁👏👏🎊🎊🏆🏆? ?

You have been denied so many times on the last day of the season, hopefully today is not another one you so desrve to be a Quadruple winning manager...you so deserve this....

YNWA ....

Regardless, what a time to be a red. 43 years of age and I've never been prouder. Journey is fantastic, the destination could be the greatest ever.

Proud of Jurgen, the staff and the team no matter what happens today. What an amazing season it has been...

If our lads lift No7 on Saturday as we all hope and expect, through our clubs inaction in failing to address the issue of corrupt officiating we experienced in 18-19 and did nothing, in 20-21 and did nothing and this season and our medias and pundits and broadcasters brushing over it with broad strokes, so stuck in their 1990's 'Anyone but Liverpool' mindset, our brilliant manager and fantastic players will have been denied their rightful place in all time football folklore and legend for having been the only side in history to complete an absolutely unprecedented quadruple

I hope all the bitter fucking cunts are proud of themselves, imagine, being responsible for and part of that and being ok with yourself, neurotypically people have such an mazing propensity to be the biggest cunts
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”