PDA

View Full Version : FAO recent illness wellwishers

RedNoodle
2nd March 2018, 11:12 PM
I'd just like to thank those who posted messages of support or offered to help in whatever capacity they could.

Cheers guys. It means a lot. :encouragement:

Balinkay
3rd March 2018, 01:53 AM
We appreciate the feedback! How are you anyway, any improvement?

ianlfc
3rd March 2018, 09:27 AM
Good lad Noods, Going by your posts you definitely seem alot chirpier .

Kev0909
3rd March 2018, 03:09 PM
It may only be a online forum, but years of posting and reading your posts like others here, it's not just a "forum"

It's a nice little community (well majority) so we do care noods!

Hope all is getting better mate, you are always stronger than what you think :) especially when you need to be!

RedNoodle
3rd March 2018, 03:45 PM
We appreciate the feedback! How are you anyway, any improvement?

I was a fair bit better (though still having problems), but over the last couple of weeks one of the main problems with this 'new' thing (bone pain) has increased a fair bit again. I'm still getting no answer from the docs/consultants and pain meds are becoming less and less effective.

Good lad Noods, Going by your posts you definitely seem alot chirpier .

Well you've got to try and be. By my own admission I'm a miserable so and so, but I know what it's like to have to be on the receiving end, so you try to occasionally bite your tongue and put on a brave face.

It also helps that we're playing some good football.

Balinkay
3rd March 2018, 04:03 PM
Not great to hear - bone pain is just about the worst there is afaik. Stay strong, I'm sure the docs will figure it out.

And as you say, a nice large dose of heavy metal football to calm the nerves and will surely help at least a little. :)

Martyboy
4th March 2018, 03:48 PM
Keep plodding on Noods...We ALL wanna celebrate title 19 together in the next few years at some point...C'mon my son!...:)