PDA

View Full Version : New Zealand

Balinkay
15th March 2019, 11:05 AM
Fuck off. Stop shooting people for fuck's sake, no matter their religion.

skyebo
15th March 2019, 12:41 PM
R i p

Aldo1988
15th March 2019, 01:06 PM
They fucking live streamed it on Facebook. What has this world come to?!

Balinkay
15th March 2019, 01:19 PM
Fucking hell.

CCTV
15th March 2019, 04:46 PM
Not seen it, didn't know what you were talking about, grim, brutal and calculated.

ianlfc
15th March 2019, 04:47 PM
Has anyone else seen the live stream video ? Fucking unreal. It really is real life Call of duty.
That's the world we live in folks.

teesred
15th March 2019, 10:05 PM
A lad at work had it on today, I couldnt watch it, some of them gathered round and watched like it was fuck all. Fucking horrific. What drives people to do this?
I genuinley sometimes hate the fact Ive brought children into this fucking horrible world where there are people who want to kill and hurt others.

CCTV
15th March 2019, 10:49 PM
A lad at work had it on today, I couldnt watch it, some of them gathered round and watched like it was fuck all. Fucking horrific. What drives people to do this?
I genuinley sometimes hate the fact Ive brought children into this fucking horrible world where there are people who want to kill and hurt others.

Its scary with kids.
Murder and the rest of it, have become so common place relatively, even excluding these particular types of crimes.

Aldo1988
15th March 2019, 11:07 PM
Give a man a gun and he will use it.

Martyboy
16th March 2019, 08:18 PM
Been saying this for maybe the last 7/8 years...The older I get(51 on March 27,so some of you better wish me Happy Birthday or else!)the more I hate the world I live in.....Fooking absolutely CRAZY,SCARY times!...:(

stevie harkness
16th March 2019, 09:53 PM
How did police arrest the gunman?

CCTV
16th March 2019, 10:34 PM

Dont know, but at a guess he probably surrendered so he could get the media coverage and pr.

stevie harkness
17th March 2019, 08:13 AM
Yes I suppose so, like the Norwegian shooting a few years ago.

Balinkay
17th March 2019, 09:15 AM

I think I saw some photos pf a car chase.

stevie harkness
17th March 2019, 09:38 AM
I think I saw some photos pf a car chase.

That sounds way too exciting for the news to ignore, surely they would have mentioned that.

Just thought it was strange the news didn't mention his capture. In the USA he'd have been shot dead.

stevie harkness
17th March 2019, 02:38 PM
Dont know, but at a guess he probably surrendered so he could get the media coverage and pr.

Two rural police officers, one of them armed only with a handgun, chased and arrested Brenton Tarrant. (BBC)

stevie harkness
18th March 2019, 01:14 PM
2015 Paris attacks, premier league minute silence before kick off, 2019 Christchurch mosque attacks... Nothing. Oh dear.

CCTV
18th March 2019, 02:50 PM
2015 Paris attacks, premier league minute silence before kick off, 2019 Christchurch mosque attacks... Nothing. Oh dear.

This happens all the time though it's a proximity issue isn't it ?

CCTV
18th March 2019, 02:51 PM
Read theres been another fatality as one of the survivors has lost their battle to survive, bringing the toll to 50.

stevie harkness
18th March 2019, 03:39 PM

Maybe... but not geographical proximity (the rugby family made the effort for their kiwi cousins) unfortunately it's being interpreted as muslim lives don't matter. Fair play to the New Zealanders for their show of community though

Balinkay
18th March 2019, 03:52 PM

That's how I see it.

stevie harkness
18th March 2019, 05:09 PM
The FA have now announced that, despite the obvious proximity issues, tributes will be paid to victims of the Christchurch shootings before England v Czech at Wembley on 22nd March

JossCarter
7th June 2019, 05:23 AM
all monsters are human

stevie harkness
7th June 2019, 02:04 PM
all monsters are human

Maybe... but most people prefer to separate and brand them "monsters" in order to remove ourselves from the sticky mess and see them as "other", seeking comfort in the belief that we're not like them. That way we don't need to take responsibility or look at our own failings.

CCTV
8th June 2019, 04:20 PM
all monsters are human

Some animals are monsters too

Nineteenx
11th June 2019, 03:35 AM
It's absolutely ridiculous, I have faith, I've had friends of numerous different faiths and met people of numerous different faiths and people of genuine faith are all really good decent people.

I don't distinguish between faiths, I believe in God, but that there is only one, I believe in the prophets of the numerous different faiths, but believe there have been numerous prophets over time, and it's not a case of any one faiths beliefs being right or wrong, it makes perfect sense that prophets who arrived at different times in different cultures would give a message that would be embraced and accepted most readily by that culture, so fanatics arguing over which religion is right or wrong or which prophet came first is really a complete nonsense.

For centuries different cultures worshiped different things, the moon, the stars, the sun, the sea, my belief is that there's just one God who is worshiped by different cultures and different religions as a result of different prophets at different times, how they choose to do that is entirely up to them and they should afford everyone else the same courtesy