PDA

View Full Version : Julian Assange

CCTV
11th April 2019, 01:59 PM
At the request of the ecuadorian president, British ministry of truth officials remove Assange from the embassy via the security services.

Despite the UK having allegedly pledged not to extradite Assange to a country with the death penalty, it is expected he'll be extradited to the USA for interrogation and to face charges of espionage in the coming days.

Unlike anti-war journalists in the USA Assange could not be sacked and deplatformed from the corporate media. Such is the danger of the internet and alternative news.

While the media are ranked at an all time low, Assange offered a whistleblowing service and has never had to withdraw a publication.

It's safe to say he understood the risks of his endeavour and will likely soon pay the final cost having been holed up in the embassy for many years now. In the last year or so he has had internet access removed and his visitors have been denied access in the main.

"WAR IS PEACE," "FREEDOM IS SLAVERY," "IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH."

ianlfc
11th April 2019, 05:48 PM
He looks a wrong'un.

CCTV
11th April 2019, 11:35 PM
He's had a rough time of it lately tbf.

stevie harkness
12th April 2019, 06:34 AM
The Daily Mailicious seem happy with the news.

CCTV
12th April 2019, 03:39 PM
The Daily Mailicious seem happy with the news.

Hardly surprising, don't expect him to get much support from the mainstream media.
Reporters without borders have backed him.

This has been coming for a long time. USA leaked extradition papers and theres been lots of talk about Ecuador being held to ransom over Assange.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1QA05Z
^^Once this happened he was fooked.

stevie harkness
12th April 2019, 06:25 PM
I heard that he's a pawn in the Brexit game for a better trade deal with the USA

CCTV
12th April 2019, 06:42 PM
I heard that he's a pawn in the Brexit game for a better trade deal with the USA

Seems to be the case with Ecuador. It's hard to know what's going on with Assange, it's very murky.

Funnily enough while both reps/dems and the security services seem to hate him, think he has more support from both parties grassroots over there than anywhere else.

stevie harkness
12th April 2019, 07:23 PM
I heard Pamela Anderson is a fan so he's always got that.

stevie harkness
13th April 2019, 08:47 PM
Seems to be the case with Ecuador. It's hard to know what's going on with Assange, it's very murky.

Funnily enough while both reps/dems and the security services seem to hate him, think he has more support from both parties grassroots over there than anywhere else.

The IMF just approved a $4.2 billion loan for Ecuador.

Balinkay
13th April 2019, 08:58 PM
Can't Trump pardon him? He apparently likes wikileaks.

Not that it would do much good - he'll have some "accident" within the week.

stevie harkness
14th April 2019, 07:16 AM
Trump: "I know nothing about Wikileaks, it's not my thing"

https://www.brighteon.com/6025641746001

Balinkay
14th April 2019, 09:21 AM
Dammit. But I'm sure I've heard him quote the damn thing!

stevie harkness
14th April 2019, 10:01 AM
Yes if you click the video link in my last post there is plenty of footage of him quoting it. But now, suddenly, he's silent. Strange man.

Balinkay
14th April 2019, 11:04 AM
Yes if you click the video link in my last post there is plenty of footage of him quoting it. But now, suddenly, he's silent. Strange man.

Oh, sorry, was doing something else and must have neglected to check it out.

CCTV
14th April 2019, 08:43 PM
The IMF just approved a $4.2 billion loan for Ecuador.

Theres another 6 billion due..

From the linked article earlier:
FEBRUARY 21, 2019 / 2:13 AM

"(Reuters) - Ecuador has reached a $4.2 billion staff-level financing deal with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), President Lenin Moreno said on Wednesday, as the Andean country grapples with a large fiscal deficit and heavy external debt.

The country will also receive $6 billion in loans from multilateral institutions including the World Bank, the Inter-American Development Bank, and the CAF Andean development bank, Moreno said in a message broadcast on national television and radio."

Can't Trump pardon him? He apparently likes wikileaks.

Not that it would do much good - he'll have some "accident" within the week.

Cant pardon him unless he's convicted.
Would he ? Think he could or he could let him rot in jail !
Maybe now wasnt the time to say much for him as hes just been cleared from Russia-gate.

stevie harkness
17th April 2019, 05:59 PM
Bizarre claims by the Ecuador president that they wanted Assange gone because he smeared faeces on the walls of their embassy.

If that was true he wouldn't say it, he'd be diplomatic and say "His behaviour had become intolerable" or some such shit.

If someone smears faeces on walls they've got reasons, maybe medical ones, but fking ell this story stinks of something

Balinkay
17th April 2019, 06:40 PM
Lana! Phrasing!

CCTV
4th January 2021, 01:49 PM
Seemingly some judge in the UK has put a block on extradition to the US for Assange. Welcomed news, though I'm assuming it will be appealed.

Allegedly his legal team are also seeking bail, so hopefully that will come through for him.

stevie harkness
4th January 2021, 11:40 PM
They've got 14 days to appeal, Trump has 16 days left in office, maybe more if the governor of Georgia finds those votes.

RedNoodle
4th January 2021, 11:43 PM
F-em. If they want Assange, maybe they shouldn't do **** like this:-

https://thehill.com/policy/international/477937-us-will-not-extradite-american-diplomats-wife-to-be-charged-in-fatal-uk

stevie harkness
4th January 2021, 11:47 PM
True Noodle but they can have Prince Andrew for all I care

stevie harkness
4th January 2021, 11:48 PM
Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said he had instructed his foreign minister to offer political asylum to Mr Assange who "is a journalist and deserves a chance"

RedNoodle
4th January 2021, 11:57 PM
True Noodle but they can have Prince Andrew for all I care

Can they not take all of that particular family?

Kev0909
5th January 2021, 01:03 AM
Couldn't care less personally

bit lilke maddie mcann

why would I give a fuck?

Why give a fuck?

Fuck it?

CCTV
5th January 2021, 05:01 AM
F-em. If they want Assange, maybe they shouldn't do **** like this:-

https://thehill.com/policy/international/477937-us-will-not-extradite-american-diplomats-wife-to-be-charged-in-fatal-uk

Chuck Schumer (democrat if you dont follow us politics much) said of Trump not to mess with the security/intelligence services as there's 7 ways from Sunday they can get you. General Flynn intended to take power away from them and they took him out, trump ending up with John Bolton the neo-con right cheek to John Brennan.

Assange whilst doing nothing illegal messed with them on a level well above anything trump did. He's suffered the consequences.

Snowden and Manning whilst they broke the law were acting morally and recently snowden was proven right in us courts.

Bill binney the architect of that system and a fellow sam Adams award winner talks about how the system could have pulled the required and legal data, but they wanted to harvest all kinds of data. He was a whistle blower who didn't end up in jail.
Assange was merely a publisher.

Trumps biggest failing imo was these people, I can understand not doing it in his first term for political reasons as callous as that is, but now he's got the opportunity to person them.
Of course he might value his life, or his families life's more. Could be a part of it, but it's more likely he's not imo going off what I've seen.

CCTV
5th January 2021, 05:03 AM
Couldn't care less personally

bit lilke maddie mcann

why would I give a fuck?

Why give a fuck?

Fuck it?

Maddie McCann, whatever happened is more a tragedy.
Assange is a travesty.

CCTV
5th January 2021, 05:04 AM
Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said he had instructed his foreign minister to offer political asylum to Mr Assange who "is a journalist and deserves a chance"

If only he could get out of the UK

Kev0909
5th January 2021, 12:01 PM
Assange is a travesty.

She's one of many in the world that go missing sadly, even in the uK

but you don't hear about it as much because the parents don't try and sell the story anywhere near as much and not everyone that goes missing is a cute little girl

Imagine being a family of a missing person, and haev to see this about her for the last god knows how many years, while your kid/brother/sister/whoever has just got forgotten

Makes me feel sick

Steveo
5th January 2021, 12:20 PM
Assange is a travesty.

Correct..

CCTV
6th January 2021, 01:39 AM
She's one of many in the world that go missing sadly, even in the uK

but you don't hear about it as much because the parents don't try and sell the story anywhere near as much and not everyone that goes missing is a cute little girl

Imagine being a family of a missing person, and haev to see this about her for the last god knows how many years, while your kid/brother/sister/whoever has just got forgotten

Makes me feel sick

Yeah, no closure, it'd be a fucking nightmare. Not an easy police liaison job, turning up to meet the families or bringing the bad news after a few years or decades.

True, just the nature of things. Same with George Flyod, one man activating a few nations. How many blacks/people murdered that people never know about, or no one cares about.

CCTV
7th January 2021, 08:24 PM
BAIL Denied - Cunts !!