PDA

View Full Version : Bon Jovi - Anfield

red4life86
20th June 2019, 12:30 AM
Anfield was bouncing tonight. Jon Bon Jovi mentioned within the first 3 songs that they were at the home of the European Champions which got a massive cheer.

The Manics were brilliant as well beforehand, wished they had have been given a bit longer to be fair.

Led to believe a lot of locals could hear the music perfectly. All in all a good night for the club (profile and money wise) without kicking a single ball.

Martyboy
20th June 2019, 01:41 AM
Anfield was bouncing tonight. Jon Bon Jovi mentioned within the first 3 songs that they were at the home of the European Champions which got a massive cheer.

The Manics were brilliant as well beforehand, wished they had have been given a bit longer to be fair.

Led to believe a lot of locals could hear the music perfectly. All in all a good night for the club (profile and money wise) without kicking a single ball.

I used to work in a factory back in the 90's with a guy who was a year down from them in Secondary school in their home town of Blackwood.....Asked him once what they were like,he goes 'Fucking wankers the lot of em!'....;)

CCTV
20th June 2019, 02:46 AM
I used to work in a factory back in the 90's with a guy who was a year down from them in Secondary school in their home town of Blackwood.....Asked him once what they were like,he goes 'Fucking wankers the lot of em!'....;)

Prince RIP the most contrary one of the lot, arrived backstage and didn't permit anyone to look at him, only the people who bought tickets deserved to see him :D

CCTV
20th June 2019, 02:53 AM
Maybe Jon Bon will partner up with lfc and release a premium pasta sauce !!

stevie harkness
20th June 2019, 06:19 AM
I saw Prince perform in a stadium in Cork summer 1990, when Ireland had enjoyed an amazing World Cup in Italy. Naturally the crowd wanted to sing football songs. Prince could have joined in with us or even led it on his guitar but he stopped playing and said "Who's concert is this?!" Tosser.

teesred
18th July 2019, 09:47 PM
I watched Ivoj Nob at Wembley a couple of days after the Anfield gig. It was really good, im not a mega fan but they were excellent and glad I can tick them off the list. Saw Metallica at Twickenham the night before. Unbelievably good. As usual.

teesred
18th July 2019, 09:51 PM
Itll be great if Anfield gets more big shows on. Pink is a huge artist, Bon Jovi too. 2 world stars there. Great potential.
Smith defending his title would be amazing but its getting late now to organise a september fight that he wants. Canelo is shitting out of that fight as he knows Smith is too big for him.

redebreck
19th July 2019, 09:03 AM
I watched Ivoj Nob at Wembley a couple of days after the Anfield gig. It was really good, im not a mega fan but they were excellent and glad I can tick them off the list. Saw Metallica at Twickenham the night before. Unbelievably good. As usual.

Who?

Balinkay
19th July 2019, 10:14 AM
Read it backwards. :D

ianlfc
19th July 2019, 10:48 AM
Ti ?

Balinkay
19th July 2019, 11:04 AM
Ti ?

One can tell the footie is slow this part of the year. :D

redebreck
19th July 2019, 12:49 PM
Read it backwards. :D

god, this is getting desperate

teesred
19th July 2019, 05:03 PM
Ive always called them Ivoj Nob. Childish yes but hey ho.

redebreck
19th July 2019, 09:11 PM
Ive always called them Ivoj Nob. Childish yes but hey ho.
Glad it's only a short name!
Any others we should know about?

teesred
19th July 2019, 10:03 PM
Glad it's only a short name!
Any others we should know about?

Not that I can think of. I did used to like making anagrams of Ross Barkleys name. A few of us played it on the main forum years ago. Good childish fun.

redebreck
19th July 2019, 11:12 PM
Not that I can think of. I did used to like making anagrams of Ross Barkleys name. A few of us played it on the main forum years ago. Good childish fun.

ideal for pre-season when there's no footie.
go on, you know you want to....

CCTV
19th July 2019, 11:37 PM
ideal for pre-season when there's no footie.
go on, you know you want to....

Have a guess :)

Jihad Oil Feud

Crotch Puree

redebreck
20th July 2019, 12:37 AM
Have a guess :)

Jihad Oil Feud

Crotch Puree

El Haj Diouf (spelling)

Peter Crouch