PDA

View Full Version : Who Hates Klopp?

Pages : [1] 2 3

justincredible
17th July 2019, 07:59 AM
Our stock is high. The money is there. We can sign anyone who is available.... and Klopp is digging his stupid heels in and going with the kids.
Total bellwhiffery if you ask me.....

Steveo
17th July 2019, 08:25 AM
Allardyce is available if we move fast..

stevie harkness
17th July 2019, 08:33 AM
Winning No.6 is all well and good but he's not very good at shopping. I want shiny new things!

justincredible
17th July 2019, 08:34 AM
Allardyce is available if we move fast..

Newcastle will probably snap him up before us. Groan....

Steveo
17th July 2019, 08:57 AM

https://youtu.be/wcz4u3Lv9ko

Balinkay
17th July 2019, 09:22 AM
His teeth are too white and he doesn't understand Brexit. :mad:

justincredible
17th July 2019, 09:26 AM
His teeth are too white and he doesn't understand Brexit. :mad:

I'll give you the teeth but what fool does understand Brexit?

Aldo1988
17th July 2019, 10:37 AM

They've got their man today, I'm gutted that we missed out on Bruce. If we don't get 5 more midfielders, a world class left back and a world class forward before the transfer window closes it will definitely be time for Jurgen to go.

There I've said it now, so I can remind people of it on the match day thread if we are losing or playing shit.

southernboy
17th July 2019, 10:46 AM
Yup. I'm sick of Klopp... sooner he goes the better. If we had a good manager like Allardyce, we'd have bought at least 8 players by now. #kloppout

skyebo
17th July 2019, 10:54 AM
They've got their man today, I'm gutted that we missed out on Bruce. If we don't get 5 more midfielders, a world class left back and a world class forward before the transfer window closes it will definitely time for Jurgen to go.

There I've said it now, so I can remind people of it on the match day thread if we are losing or playing shit.

Haha.

justincredible
17th July 2019, 11:00 AM
They've got their man today, I'm gutted that we missed out on Bruce. If we don't get 5 more midfielders, a world class left back and a world class forward before the transfer window closes it will definitely time for Jurgen to go.

Cue 7 minutes in and still 0-0 with Norwich.

skyebo
17th July 2019, 11:15 AM

Yeah, you know the script.

teesred
17th July 2019, 11:20 AM
The guys a full cunt. Hated him since he walked into Anfield.

Aldo1988
17th July 2019, 11:43 AM

The first player I'm going to slag off is going to be one of the youngsters, Kent, Brewster or possibly Wilson if they haven't scored in the first 7 mins.

justincredible
17th July 2019, 11:43 AM
The guys a full cunt. Hated him since he walked into Anfield.

That's the spirit. Let it flow guys. Let it flow....

southernboy
17th July 2019, 11:46 AM
Adam Lallana
Dejan Lovren
Lazar Markovic
Mario Balotelli
Alberto Moreno
Emre Can
Rickie Lambert

NOW! That's what I call a summer spending spree! £107m of pure talent. Maybe Klopp should ring Brendan for some advice. #Kloppout

Balinkay
17th July 2019, 11:55 AM
The first player I'm going to slag off is going to be one of the youngsters, Kent, Brewster or possibly Wilson if they haven't scored in the first 7 mins.

Me too. Especially if they're not playing.

southernboy
17th July 2019, 12:00 PM

Mine will be Origi. He's gone to shit since getting that new contract.

This thread is fun

Aldo1988
17th July 2019, 12:00 PM
Me too. Especially if they're not playing.

They will be playing as that fraud Klopp is not going to sign another world class forward and Bobby, Mane and Mo aren't even training yet. I'm fuming, these kids are not good enough, they were all shite against Tranmere and Bradford for the 45 mins they each played!

Kev0909
17th July 2019, 02:02 PM
I love him, at least we'll get top4!

Who wants to win the title anyway Salah mane or firmino might leave then! then it'll be a big transfer window!

P.S playing good for derby and rangers basically means they're top 4 quality and we're going to win the league.

Did anyone actually watch wilson apart from his free kicks? he's basically messi himself

Origi is basically the new ronaldo after a few good games too, all good going to walk it

Happy days, it's our year

let's not forget a fit "lallana aka iniesta"

Aldo1988
17th July 2019, 02:19 PM
I love him, at least we'll get top4!

Who wants to win the title anyway Salah mane or firmino might leave then! then it'll be a big transfer window!

P.S playing good for derby and rangers basically means they're top 4 quality and we're going to win the league.

Did anyone actually watch wilson apart from his free kicks? he's basically messi himself

Origi is basically the new ronaldo after a few good games too, all good going to walk it

Happy days, it's our year

let's not forget a fit "lallana aka iniesta"

I don't want to watch them, only watch Barca, Real and Internationals. If they aren't world class then they shouldn't be anywhere near our bench.

Kev0909
17th July 2019, 02:21 PM
I don't want to watch them, only watch Barca, Real and Internationals. If they aren't world class then they shouldn't be anywhere near our bench.

But they are world class!

If UTD had these players we'd be talking about them winning the league

justincredible
17th July 2019, 02:31 PM
Good man Kev. It was you and Nineteenx I had in mind when I started this thread.
Such a pity Rafa was snapped up and Brendan is now well settled into his new club.

Kev0909
17th July 2019, 02:34 PM
Good man Kev. It was you and Nineteenx I had in mind when I started this thread.
Such a pity Rafa was snapped up and Brendan is now well settled into his new club.

It's cool everyone won't be laughing at the end of the season

(can quote me on this)

ianlfc
17th July 2019, 02:46 PM
To your face near enough every other football supporter, but secretly none of them😂😂
Back on Topic. The Cunt had never give me one of his famous hugs.

CCTV
17th July 2019, 04:10 PM
Best and most affable manager in world football.

Quality human being, romantic conservative and head of the revival at lfc.

redebreck
17th July 2019, 09:55 PM
scheisse

redebreck
17th July 2019, 09:58 PM
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/356839-jurgen-klopp-adam-lallana-new-position-no-6

there we are, all sorted :)

"Jürgen Klopp sees the No.6 role as one of the potential positions for Adam Lallana in the forthcoming season.

The Liverpool midfielder has been used in the deeper-lying spot in each of the two pre-season friendlies so far this summer.

Lallana is preparing for his sixth campaign with the club and if the No.20 retains his current fitness level, Klopp expects his ‘outstanding’ ability to earn game time."

“You see the sessions here, what a footballer he is, it’s incredible,” the manager told Liverpoolfc.com during an extended interview in Indiana on the pre-season tour of the United States.

“Still it feels like people say, ‘He was injured, he was injured’ – yes, but in the moment he is not. I had, for example, Ilkay Gundogan, who was twice, if not three times, really seriously injured and now for one or two years he is playing completely without any injury. So just no pressure, no rush, build up, really build a fitness level, work with the experience you made in the situations. And then everything will be fine.

“Football-wise, there is absolutely no doubt about Adam.

“In the moment he plays a slightly different position, he enjoys it. He’s not now fixed in the No.6 position; we have players who played that position before and played it really well. But Adam is a midfielder through and through and he is an outstanding player. Outstanding players, you always try to find the best position on the pitch and in some games it’s possible the best position for Adam Lallana is the No.6. It must be a very dominant game, by the way, but he can play that.

“That’s why we do it, using pre-season for little experiments. That’s it.”

justincredible
17th July 2019, 10:19 PM
Well if Adam Lallana is good enough for Jurgen Klopp then that's it for me......

Klopp out.!!!

miller0863
18th July 2019, 07:55 AM
Loving some of the match day thread prep. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.

As for Klopp, always said he hadn’t a clue about keepers or defending so last season was an absolute fluke, looking forward to being proved right this time round. There’s nothing like a good “I told you so” as you go 3-0 down at home to a newly promoted team in your season opener. It will be a new record for the big daft German, our title challenge will be over before 18 of the 20 Premier League teams have even kicked a ball.

miller0863
18th July 2019, 07:58 AM
Oh and as for when he’s finally found out and sacked, cannot believe not one of you know nothing fucktards has pointed out Pulis is free at the moment.

justincredible
18th July 2019, 08:13 AM
Oh and as for when he’s finally found out and sacked, cannot believe not one of you know nothing fucktards has pointed out Pulis is free at the moment.

Pulis you say? His tactics might well stun the heavyweights of European football, thus making our defence of the CL title all the easier. Bravo good sir Miller.......

Aldo1988
18th July 2019, 08:32 AM
Any chance of bringing Roy back? We can sign Konchesky to replace that useless twat Robertson.

Steveo
18th July 2019, 08:37 AM

No no no, much as I admire the mighty Pulis and his purists love of the beautiful game - it’s Fat Sam all the way for me.. He is holding out for us - turned down the Newcastle job... It’s a come and get me plea I tells ya..

I just hope this isn’t used as evidence against me by the bizzies a few years down the line. :D

ianlfc
18th July 2019, 08:46 AM
Mybe Steve McClaren could come in and speak in a wonderful scouse accent. Something Jurgen has failed to master.

justincredible
18th July 2019, 08:55 AM
Yesh Ian you are right, yesh.

Balinkay
18th July 2019, 09:31 AM
Yesh Ian you are right, yesh.

Eh Chempions Liig, big klabs, good tims.

redebreck
18th July 2019, 11:15 AM
Eh Chempions Liig, big klabs, good tims.

(normal accent for you, eh?)

justincredible
18th July 2019, 11:27 AM
Well it is hard to speak properly when all your jewellery is in your mouth.

Balinkay
18th July 2019, 11:57 AM
(normal accent for you, eh?)

Hardy-har-har. Sure, make fun of the Eastern European. :mad: But Shteve could never pull off the sheer brutality of the "R" sound in my accent. :D

If only SwissLFC still frequented these forums - he could vouch for my excellent grasp of the spoken English word!

miller0863
18th July 2019, 12:52 PM
Swiss had absolutely perfect English. He is missed, used to do match threads before Noods took over.

skyebo
18th July 2019, 01:01 PM
Swiss had absolutely perfect English. He is missed, used to do match threads before Noods took over.

There's a few good posters we don't see on here now.

justincredible
18th July 2019, 01:10 PM
There's a few good posters we don't see on here now.

Yeah, pity you's all chased TheBigRC away. Top red, top bloke.

Aldo1988
18th July 2019, 01:21 PM

He got fed up of being right all the time.

Aldo1988
18th July 2019, 01:22 PM
At least someone likes Klopp..

“Oh my god, Jurgen was such an animal! You only knew somebody like him from TV,” Reus told Goal and DAZN.

“If Jurgen sits in front of you with his aura, with his aggressiveness, which he radiates even when speaking, with his size, then that is quite impressive. Even the way he talks to you – this is rarely the case in professional business.

“He pulls you under his spell and will not let you go. I left the conversation with a fluttering heart. He was definitely one of the reasons why I signed for Dortmund.

“Before a season you can plan a lot. But so many unforeseen things can happen, such as a system change or injuries, so things can happen completely different.

“When a club wants to sign a player, it’s important that the coach teaches the player the philosophy and what he’s up to. That was not different with me.

“Shinji Kagawa signed for Manchester United that year, I was the substitute. We talked about what position he sees me in and in which areas I can improve myself.

“Jurgen can develop players and make them better. That is a very important factor. He has a special way, in training and personal interaction.”

skyebo
18th July 2019, 01:39 PM

I always got on with him, not everyone did though. N4C was another one.

CCTV
18th July 2019, 02:29 PM
At least someone likes Klopp..

“Oh my god, Jurgen was such an animal! You only knew somebody like him from TV,” Reus told Goal and DAZN.

“If Jurgen sits in front of you with his aura, with his aggressiveness, which he radiates even when speaking, with his size, then that is quite impressive. Even the way he talks to you – this is rarely the case in professional business.

“He pulls you under his spell and will not let you go. I left the conversation with a fluttering heart. He was definitely one of the reasons why I signed for Dortmund.

“Before a season you can plan a lot. But so many unforeseen things can happen, such as a system change or injuries, so things can happen completely different.

“When a club wants to sign a player, it’s important that the coach teaches the player the philosophy and what he’s up to. That was not different with me.

“Shinji Kagawa signed for Manchester United that year, I was the substitute. We talked about what position he sees me in and in which areas I can improve myself.

“Jurgen can develop players and make them better. That is a very important factor. He has a special way, in training and personal interaction.”

And you think we're not signing Mbappe :D

miller0863
18th July 2019, 02:50 PM
I always got on with BRC though he could really get under some peoples’ skin.
N4C got on with everyone and NWR was a good lad, changed his name to Toxteth O’grady I think (maybe he had the World’s stickiest bogey). He fell out with BRC and left before him.
R4Life was another who although overall I got on with he could be quite an abrasive character to some. He was another on here under a new name having been banned about a decade ago.

Aldo1988
18th July 2019, 02:52 PM
I always got on with BRC though he could really get under some peoples’ skin.
N4C got on with everyone and NWR was a good lad, changed his name to Toxteth O’grady I think (maybe he had the World’s stickiest bogey). He fell out with BRC and left before him.
R4Life was another who although overall I got on with he could be quite an abrasive character to some. He was another on here under a new name having been banned about a decade ago.

Isn't he a mod on here now?[/B]

miller0863
18th July 2019, 03:23 PM
Poacher turned gamekeeper. Not seen him on here for a while now.

miller0863
18th July 2019, 03:24 PM
Are you allowed to say who you were Aldo mate ? 😂

justincredible
18th July 2019, 03:43 PM
Are you allowed to say who you were Aldo mate ? ��

I know who he/she is. It rhymes with.......

Ssssshhhhhhhhhh........

Aldo1988
18th July 2019, 03:46 PM
Are you allowed to say who you were Aldo mate ? ��

I'm not, will probably get banned again :)!

justincredible
18th July 2019, 03:59 PM
I'm not, will probably get banned again :)!

Oooooh, so bold.

Balinkay
18th July 2019, 03:59 PM

He is. Nice guy irl too.

Balinkay
18th July 2019, 04:01 PM
Isn't he a mod on here now?[/B]

Fairly certain he is. Would frequent the GoT threads while the show was still on.

Aldo1988
18th July 2019, 04:54 PM
Oooooh, so bold.

Sometimes I think getting banned again would be a blessing in disguise.

miller0863
18th July 2019, 06:07 PM
Rhymes with shhhhhhh ?

justincredible
18th July 2019, 06:37 PM
Sometimes I think getting banned again would be a blessing in disguise.

Nooooo.... stay, I like you. XXxX

Aldo1988
18th July 2019, 07:18 PM
Nooooo.... stay, I like you. XXxX

I like you to bae xx

CCTV
18th July 2019, 07:20 PM
Poacher turned gamekeeper. Not seen him on here for a while now.

Lolz - tea spittingly funny :)

Wembley86 & Scaton to add to the list of missed posters.

Having had brc persist with an inaccurate charge against me of saying Origi was world class like Suarez - for months maybe years- I like to think he enjoyed the big divs big goals and the big cup :)

CCTV
18th July 2019, 07:44 PM
Fairly certain he is. Would frequent the GoT threads while the show was still on.

He is a mod, he issued me with a few warnings over me quoting him one time and the threat of a ban if I didn't stop posting what hed said and my reply to it.

Have an invite to meet him in Liverpool sometime which I'll take up, if the interest or offer is still there.
I'd say hes an interesting fella and imo it's a pity he doesnt post on the football anymore really, seems a clever bloke with good insight.

skyebo
18th July 2019, 07:52 PM
He is a mod, he issued me with a few warnings over me quoting him one time and the threat of a ban if I didn't stop posting what hed said and my reply to it.

Have an invite to meet him in Liverpool sometime which I'll take up, if the interest or offer is still there.
I'd say hes an interesting fella and imo it's a pity he doesnt post on the football anymore really, seems a clever bloke with good insight.

Who do you mean CCTV ?

CCTV
18th July 2019, 08:00 PM
Who do you mean CCTV ?

Red4Life 86?

skyebo
18th July 2019, 08:06 PM
Red4Life 86?

Ok cheers.

Nineteenx
18th July 2019, 10:09 PM
Red4Life 86?

Surprised he was ever a mod, he used to stalk people and quote them from posts they'd made years ago and literally stalk them across numerous threads and was one of those posters who insisted that posters were not in any circumstances allowed to change their opinion on anything

skyebo
18th July 2019, 10:26 PM
Surprised he was ever a mod, he used to stalk people and quote them from posts they'd made years ago and literally stalk them across numerous threads and was one of those posters who insisted that posters were not in any circumstances allowed to change their opinion on anything

Maybe no-one else wanted the job.

teesred
20th July 2019, 06:39 AM
Hes got to go after that show lasnite.
We're going nowhere under him.

justincredible
20th July 2019, 08:46 AM
Hes got to go after that show lasnite.
We're going nowhere under him.

Man Utd smash Leeds 4-0 and we get beaten by poxy Dortmund. Knew we should have gotten the little magician Ole G......

Aldo1988
20th July 2019, 10:49 AM
Last night proved our young lads can't do it against the big boys.

ianlfc
20th July 2019, 10:52 AM
Last night proved our young lads can't do it against the big boys.

Or the senior players .

Aldo1988
20th July 2019, 11:12 AM
Or the senior players .

Or the management.

ianlfc
20th July 2019, 12:39 PM
To your face near enough every other football supporter, but secretly none of them😂😂
Back on Topic. The Cunt had never give me one of his famous hugs.

He's taking the piss now.I've just seen on SSN him giving some bloody Yank a hug after his press conference. Fuming here.

Aldo1988
20th July 2019, 12:48 PM
He's taking the piss now.I've just seen on SSN him giving some bloody Yank a hug after his press conference. Fuming here.

That's it, I'm going to support City, at least they spend all the money they make.

CCTV
20th July 2019, 02:28 PM

Give over ya whingebag, if you cant get a Klopp hug be the Klopp hug.

ianlfc
22nd July 2019, 01:16 AM
Just seen the result.
As much as I enjoyed Madrid, Is he on borrowed time ?

justincredible
22nd July 2019, 07:17 AM
Such a fall from grace Ian.

stevie harkness
22nd July 2019, 08:03 AM
Things haven't been the same since we lost that Zeljko Buvac

justincredible
22nd July 2019, 09:06 AM

Yeah, one of my favourite players.

Steveo
22nd July 2019, 09:44 AM

Results wise your sarcasm is well placed BUT our over seas form has been very sketchy to say the least.

Think back to Rome, Kiev, Belgrade, Naples, Paris - in Munich we looked better and got a result ( could easily have gone the other way) ditto Porto (where on balance we were very much second best) and then the final... We got results is probably the best you could say IF you are prepared to be honest. As for the quality of our football.... Hmmm better keeper and a towering Centre back added YEs - better football? No - more pragmatic.. You think Klopp wouldn't want Zeljko back..? He would - and we miss his intelligence but is he going to cry about it?... no..

stevie harkness
22nd July 2019, 09:56 AM
Yeah, one of my favourite players.

I've got all his albums

stevie harkness
22nd July 2019, 09:56 AM
Results wise your sarcasm is well placed BUT our over seas form has been very sketchy to say the least.

Think back to Rome, Kiev, Belgrade, Naples, Paris - in Munich we looked better and got a result ( could easily have gone the other way) ditto Porto (where on balance we were very much second best) and then the final... We got results is probably the best you could say IF you are prepared to be honest. As for the quality of our football.... Hmmm better keeper and a towering Centre back added YEs - better football? No - more pragmatic.. You think Klopp wouldn't want Zeljko back..? He would - and we miss his intelligence but is he going to cry about it?... no..

Sarcasm? This is a strange thread alright.

skyebo
22nd July 2019, 10:01 AM

Had you even heard of him before Klopp came here ?

Steveo
22nd July 2019, 10:04 AM

Nope..

ianlfc
22nd July 2019, 01:15 PM

I've always wanted him instead of Klopp 😂😂

skyebo
22nd July 2019, 01:50 PM
I've always wanted him instead of Klopp ����

lol

teesred
22nd July 2019, 02:30 PM
Just seen the result.
As much as I enjoyed Madrid, Is he on borrowed time ?

He is. How much longer can this go on? Theres only so much the fans will take.

ianlfc
22nd July 2019, 03:55 PM
It all started with that defeat against Dortmund last week. I told myself no kneejerk reactions but how much longer can I give him ? 2 defeats in a week , no big signings .
At least with Brendan we had a laugh with the envolops.

Steveo
22nd July 2019, 05:31 PM
Sarcasm? This is a strange thread alright.

Indeed - but I guess the title gives it away a little.. :devilish:

Balinkay
22nd July 2019, 07:24 PM
Not better football but more pragmatic and successful… so better football then? :D

Nineteenx
22nd July 2019, 08:05 PM
At least with Brendan we had a laugh with his massive ego, blowing a nailed on league title and playing Gerrard as a DM with Allen in the team.

Fixed that

Steveo
22nd July 2019, 10:01 PM
Not better football but more pragmatic and successful… so better football then? :D

Not sure really. Take the women’s World Cup. Japan were far and away the best football side - but they didn’t win the tournament. I thought we were far better the season before last in the Champions League than this year but this time we won it. Football can be a funny game at times. Surely nobody in here needs to be told that the best team doesn’t always win..?

To a degree I think we are rated as such an exciting team to watch based more on the season before than on the one just gone.

Nineteenx
23rd July 2019, 03:11 AM
Not sure really. Take the women’s World Cup. Japan were far and away the best football side - but they didn’t win the tournament. I thought we were far better the season before last in the Champions League than this year but this time we won it. Football can be a funny game at times. Surely nobody in here needs to be told that the best team doesn’t always win..?

To a degree I think we are rated as such an exciting team to watch based more on the season before than on the one just gone.

Don't agree, we're rated because we're so dynamic, we've played right on the edge in a lot of games, right to the wire of the intensity of the press with the height of our line and both full backs pressed right up, very high risk football, it's exciting for people to watch. We did used to constantly do that in every game, but it's good we don't when we don't need to and can control the game and see games out, even then we're still dynamite in our pressing and frequently create more opportunities from winning the ball back high as the opposition try to press forward for a goal. It's top box office, because at any point at any time in a game we can score a quality goal out of nowhere.

Feel sorry for all the fans who shelled out for pre-season tickets, as we've not looked remotely like Liverpool in any of the games, we've played 433 Southgate style, just chucking players into positions they play seemingly without any thought, plan or system specific training and hoped for the best, really poor value

Steveo
23rd July 2019, 08:30 AM
Probably true but there was a very exciting element to our former all out attack which was exhilarating to watch - coming not so long after that wonderful season in 2014 too gave us the label of most watchable team I believe. I am talking pure aesthetics mind.

As for pre season - yes it’s been very different and not great to be fair and while I totally agree that we should be trying to expose fringe players to real scenarios and get them working within the system- it is pre season and I personally wouldn’t worry about results at all. .

Insidious
23rd July 2019, 08:46 AM

I always look at that 98/99 and 99/00 Inter squad and think "what if?"

Amazing the amount of "Outs" in the Summer in-between as well, as good as a few of the "Ins" were. Too much change, too quickly.

Imagine having Ronaldo and Baggio as your forwards and thinking "aye, we'll just add Vieri".

Such a shame there were so many injuries.

Balinkay
23rd July 2019, 09:33 PM

I know what you mean - was attempting comedy (and apparently failing). :D For what it's worth, I much prefer the new more controlled approach.

eggy81
23rd July 2019, 09:35 PM
I know what you mean - was attempting comedy (and apparently failing). :D For what it's worth, I much prefer the new more controlled approach.

Me too.

ianlfc
23rd July 2019, 09:42 PM
Controlled !!!!!
2 defeats in a row !!!

Steveo
23rd July 2019, 10:07 PM
And when it matters most too.. Grrr

I mean the Champions League is all well and good - BUt - it’s Pre Season v Sevilla and Dortmund - State side - that is where the real money is earned...

ianlfc
23rd July 2019, 10:09 PM
And when it matters most too.. Grrr
These young fellas havn't a clue.

southernboy
23rd July 2019, 11:59 PM
Me and the mrs have started calling him Jürgen Flop. Bloody funny we are.

ianlfc
24th July 2019, 12:09 AM

I wouldn't go that far mate, he did win a cup in June. But that is along way away and things just don't add up. Maybe not a flopp but a very lucky man. Considering the recent performances. A big win in New York against a top club from a power house in Portugal should get us back on track . Otherwise the natives will be getting restless.

Aldo1988
24th July 2019, 09:21 AM
Will thid guy just give us a straight answer! I also see he's getting his excuses in early about injuries....

“We are still looking, but it will not be the (biggest) transfer window of LFC,” says Klopp. “It just will be a transfer window.

“We will see what we do, and if we haven’t done anything by the end it will be for different reasons.

“It’s about using this team. In the transfer window, you have to build a team that you think you want to go into the season with. But I have that team already.

“If we can bring somebody else in that makes it even better, we will see. But if not, this team is already there. And again we will have to find solutions at different moments.”

“We started last season with five centre-backs, Nat Phillips included,” he adds. “Then there was one matchday against Brighton when there was Virgil van Dijk left. Fabinho next to him.

“Had one of them gone out, then I wouldn’t have known who could do it. Who could play centre-back?

“You cannot be prepared for everything. You need a bit of luck, and we had a little bit of it in the final part of last season. We came through, won something, and now let’s try again.”

justincredible
24th July 2019, 09:59 AM
Sounds like he's losing his grip to me.
What a difference 8 weeks makes in the life of a manager.

Aldo1988
24th July 2019, 10:15 AM
Sounds like he's losing his grip to me.
What a difference 8 weeks makes in the life of a manager.

If we lose more than one game this season with our shit squad he'll deserve to go.

teesred
24th July 2019, 03:46 PM

That would be funny if it wasnt true. Useless fuck he is, Flopp by name Flopp by nature.
Ive never wanted anyone out of LFC as much as this guy.

miller0863
24th July 2019, 09:15 PM
Makes me long for the days of Souness and Uncle Woy.

Too far ??

teesred
24th July 2019, 09:19 PM
I like him even less now hes plopped on the Bale story. Jesus christ get him out before he does anymore damage.

southernboy
24th July 2019, 09:46 PM

Too far ??

A tad.

CCTV
24th July 2019, 09:48 PM

Too far ??

At least they weren't racist, I'm told ;)

justincredible
6th August 2019, 10:04 PM
Less than 2 days till the window shuts and this whopper Klopp is obviously still admiring his own reflection on that bloody cup he won on June 1st.

Aldo1988
8th August 2019, 05:03 PM
Didn't break any world records in this window, he can fuck off and take those money saving bastards FSG with him.

justincredible
8th August 2019, 05:10 PM
The word 'hate' doesn't feel strong enough.

miller0863
8th August 2019, 05:10 PM
Absofuckinexactly. O’leary Would never have put up with this shite.

southernboy
8th August 2019, 09:49 PM
What pisses me off is that Klopp can’t even be bothered to be on insta, Twitter or chatsnap. Fucking lozer.

teesred
9th August 2019, 05:04 PM
Chatsnap! Lolzagram.
In all seriousness the blokes a useless fuckwitt. Im giving him ten games max before hes on his way.

ianlfc
9th August 2019, 05:15 PM
Chatsnap! Lolzagram.
In all seriousness the blokes a useless fuckwitt. Im giving him ten games max before hes on his way.

10 !!!
After the defeat on Sunday and a shocking pre season never mind no big signings, Mr Luckys run is well and truly over. If we don't win tonight against a newly promoted team at least 4-0 then I'll have had enough.

skyebo
9th August 2019, 05:25 PM
I wonder who'll be the first one to get stick for a misplaced pass on the matchday thread. My money's on TAA.

Aldo1988
9th August 2019, 05:27 PM
I wonder who'll be the first one to get stick for a misplaced pass on the matchday thread. My money's on TAA.

Gini, Henderson or if your Joetan, Salah as he's not a patch on Coutinho.

Also, I can't wait for the first 'I told you so' comment about not spending in the window (I know who I reckon it'll be).

skyebo
9th August 2019, 05:32 PM
Gini, Henderson or if your Joetan, Salah as he's not a patch on Coutinho.

Also, I can't wait for the first 'I told you so' comment about not spending in the window (I know who I reckon it'll be).

lol

justincredible
9th August 2019, 05:38 PM
Hahahaha...

ianlfc
9th August 2019, 05:53 PM
Hahahaha...

I told you this would happen 😂😂

justincredible
9th August 2019, 06:01 PM
I told you this would happen ����

Aye, true enough Ian.

ianlfc
9th August 2019, 10:02 PM
4-1,Shocking 2nd half performance in the first match of the season. Not good enough.

ianlfc
9th August 2019, 10:03 PM
And Allison rushed back from pre season. Fumin ere.

Aldo1988
9th August 2019, 10:11 PM
No clean sheet and we didn't score 100 goals, get him out.

justincredible
10th August 2019, 01:07 AM
Bin him.

teesred
10th August 2019, 06:48 AM
10 !!!
After the defeat on Sunday and a shocking pre season never mind no big signings, Mr Luckys run is well and truly over. If we don't win tonight against a newly promoted team at least 4-0 then I'll have had enough.

4-1. 4 fuckin 1. An absolute joke of a result. The fact that we'll be top of the league for approx 16 hours has got that jammy cunt out of a hole.
No doubt the "remainers" will have his back again.

justincredible
17th September 2019, 04:40 PM
Five league games in and this chancer is still somehow clinging onto his job.
It's only by the grace of god the City aren't up to full swing yet that we're somehow not in 2nd place.

Aldo1988
17th September 2019, 05:08 PM
Don't worry, another no show in europe tonight and he'll be out the door.

Steveo
17th September 2019, 05:56 PM
Don't worry, another no show in europe tonight and he'll be out the door.

Five league games in and this chancer is still somehow clinging onto his job.
It's only by the grace of god the City aren't up to full swing yet that we're somehow not in 2nd place.

Very harsh fellas.. very very harsh, but fair.. :D

justincredible
17th September 2019, 06:17 PM

We mightn't know much about footie but we do know a charlatan when we see one.

CCTV
17th September 2019, 06:32 PM

The two dirty scruffs just want pascoe and his shorts back at the club. He never complained about the weather, unlike herr windyballs Klopp.

Ohh, Colin Pascoe. He puts the cones out for the team. He wears shorts when it is ******* freezing.We don't care 'cos his legs are a dream.

justincredible
17th September 2019, 06:53 PM
I never thought I'd be typing 'homoerotic & Colin Pascoe' in the same sentence, but whatever floats yer boat lad.

CCTV
17th September 2019, 07:39 PM
I never thought I'd be typing 'homoerotic & Colin Pascoe' in the same sentence, but whatever floats yer boat lad.

Thought you'd penned the chant

ianlfc
17th September 2019, 07:42 PM
He was very very lucky on Saturday that Origi got Injuried and Bobby came on. My daughter and her boyfriend were looking forward to seeing Bobby and when they heard he wasn't starting they were fuming, FUMING !!!

ianlfc
17th September 2019, 10:05 PM
The man's a fraud.

justincredible
17th September 2019, 10:08 PM
The man's a fraud.

I'm livid Ian, absolutely fuming! He should have picked 11 different players tonight. CL gone.....

ianlfc
17th September 2019, 10:10 PM
I'm livid Ian, absolutely fuming! He should have picked 11 different players tonight. CL gone.....

And don't start me on Van Dijk.

justincredible
17th September 2019, 10:14 PM
And don't start me on Van Dijk.

I'm tearing all his posters off my wall as we speak.

ianlfc
17th September 2019, 10:16 PM
He's no Harry Maguire .

Steveo
17th September 2019, 10:18 PM
Definately can’t pull a plough like Harry.. :D

justincredible
17th September 2019, 10:18 PM
He's no Harry Maguire .

Yes, more Harry Potter I would say.

Balinkay
17th September 2019, 10:20 PM

But what will you wank to?? :D

Aldo1988
17th September 2019, 10:21 PM
Should have bought Mbappe, De Bryne and a decent left back. Get him out ASAP, sick of him laughing when we are clearly shite.

Balinkay
17th September 2019, 10:23 PM
Should have bought Mbappe, De Bryne and a decent left back. Get him out ASAP, sick of him laughing when we are clearly shite.

FSG are draining the club of resourses! :mad:

ianlfc
17th September 2019, 10:25 PM

Moreno would never have give away that penalty.

Aldo1988
17th September 2019, 10:29 PM

He would have scored the winner as well.

Aldo1988
17th September 2019, 10:30 PM
FSG are draining the club of resourses! :mad:

I don't care, Klopp should be buying players out of the millions he's stealing off us every season!

Balinkay
17th September 2019, 10:30 PM
He would have scored the winner as well.

For which team?

Aldo1988
17th September 2019, 10:34 PM
For which team?

Us obviously, after creating the first 2.

ianlfc
17th September 2019, 10:49 PM
I'm away to bed, I'm fucking sick of all these defeats.

teesred
17th September 2019, 10:59 PM

Hahaha. Class.
Back on topic though, how is that useless german ballbag still in the dugout for us?
Seasons over now if we're being truthful.

southernboy
17th September 2019, 11:53 PM
You guys. :p

justincredible
18th September 2019, 07:04 AM
For which team?

I'm trying to write a poem about this fraud. Can anyone think of a word that rhymes with 'Klopp'..?

Aldo1988
18th September 2019, 07:25 AM
I'm trying to write a poem about this fraud. Can anyone think of a word that rhymes with 'Klopp'..?

Puppet.

tetley
19th September 2019, 05:36 PM
i like him,sorry if that ruffles a few feathers but that's just me.i like him.

Balinkay
19th September 2019, 07:46 PM
i like him,sorry if that ruffles a few feathers but that's just me.i like him.

Fuck off. Company man. How does Henry's cock taste?!

justincredible
19th September 2019, 08:19 PM

Like Linda hopefully. XXxX

redebreck
19th September 2019, 11:43 PM

Like Linda hopefully. XXxX

..you sick perverts..

justincredible
20th September 2019, 06:17 AM
..you sick perverts..

Thank you. XXxX

Aldo1988
20th September 2019, 07:34 AM
That's Justin's favourite meal. Sorry misread that, thought you said perverts sick!

teesred
20th September 2019, 08:01 PM

Le grande lolz. I thought you'd turned into steveovski for a moment there.

Balinkay
22nd September 2019, 08:41 PM
Blasted Jerry bastard! Where does he get off spunking our hard earned cash on that sicknote Alisson when Adrian was clearly superior and would have cost nothing! :mad: He's driving the club into the ground. Having to hold on for dear life against Chelsea's U21s. Do me a favour.

CCTV
23rd September 2019, 01:06 AM
Blasted Jerry bastard! Where does he get off spunking our hard earned cash on that sicknote Alisson when Adrian was clearly superior and would have cost nothing! :mad: He's driving the club into the ground. Having to hold on for dear life against Chelsea's U21s. Do me a favour.

You want your nose broken ? Ask 19 :)

Balinkay
23rd September 2019, 08:15 AM

Just stating the obvious like. If it wasn't for his tactical ineptitude we'd be on ~30 consecutive league wins! If someone like 19 had been in charge of the team, we'd have won the treble last season. :mad:

justincredible
23rd September 2019, 08:40 PM
Won an award of some sort tonight.
Probably for the Teeth Whitening Championships or something?

Meh....

Taksin
23rd September 2019, 11:00 PM
More interested in winning awards than winning trophies

Steveo
23rd September 2019, 11:23 PM
Won an award of some sort tonight.
Probably for the Teeth Whitening Championships or something?

Meh....

When you work for an American company or American owners you have to get those pearly whites sorted - it’s de rigueur. Just ask Taksin.. :D

justincredible
28th September 2019, 09:42 PM
Just seen the highlights of the game against Sheffield United. Took the flukiest of goals for the chancer to collect the 3 points. Very fortunate to be still in a job to be honest. Time will tell....

teesred
29th September 2019, 10:07 AM
Just seen the highlights of the game against Sheffield United. Took the flukiest of goals for the chancer to collect the 3 points. Very fortunate to be still in a job to be honest. Time will tell....

Agree. Hes hanging on by the skin of those horrific gnashers.

Insidious
30th September 2019, 06:36 PM
This aged well :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7RP938PbFs

RedNoodle
30th September 2019, 08:15 PM
The amount of times twadges in the media (Andy Mouldstein in particular) keep mentioning that incident and incorrectly saying that we/Klopp were 'celebrating' a draw is extremely infuriating. What makes it worse is that nobody has pulled them up on it.

fiordearg
30th September 2019, 10:00 PM
Klopp is a god

ianlfc
5th October 2019, 11:42 AM
Even Pep is saying he's lucky !!!

justincredible
5th October 2019, 12:14 PM
Even Pep is saying he's lucky !!!

Pep has been saying quite a few nice things about LFC the last while. He obviously knows that Klopp's time is almost up and fancies himself in the Anfield hot seat.
Here's hoping, we deserve a manager who knows what he's at.

Balinkay
5th October 2019, 11:21 PM
Feckin' chancer! :mad:

Needs a late dive peno to keep this little purple patch going. Can't see him seeing out the year. :mad:

ianlfc
6th October 2019, 04:58 PM
He's getting the results !!

Nineteenx
7th October 2019, 03:45 AM

He's asking for it, bloody Manc

teesred
7th October 2019, 08:21 AM
Feckin' chancer! :mad:

Needs a late dive peno to keep this little purple patch going. Can't see him seeing out the year. :mad:

You could see his relief at that pen being given
He was literally seconds away from the stadium belting out a chorus of "you're getting sacked in the morning".
Jammy cunt got away with it again.

miller0863
7th October 2019, 11:26 AM
It’s all very well laughing at Ole’s stats of 7 wins in his last 34 games as manager of Cardiff and Utd but what about this German joker ...

Liverpool now have 101 points from their last 38 games. W32 D5 L1 F94 A25.

Not good enough nowhere near good enough.

Sack him now and bring in someone like Silva or Olé who really know how to take a Club right back to where they belong.

justincredible
7th October 2019, 12:38 PM
It’s all very well laughing at Ole’s stats of 7 wins in his last 34 games as manager of Cardiff and Utd but what about this German joker ...

Liverpool now have 101 points from their last 38 games. W32 D5 L1 F94 A25.

Not good enough nowhere near good enough.

Sack him now and bring in someone like Silva or Olé who really know how to take a Club right back to where they belong.

5 bloody draws? No wonder he doesn't win anything...

southernboy
7th October 2019, 01:12 PM
I took a banner at the weekend with "Go back to where you came from" on it. It's the thing to say apparently... hope it works.

LFC vs PFC
10th October 2019, 05:44 AM
All joking aside, Klopp has only just scraped meeting 19X's minimum target each game this season.
The guy is stealing a living.

justincredible
10th October 2019, 06:25 AM
All joking aside, Klopp has only just scraped meeting 19X's minimum target each game this season.
The guy is stealing a living.

Potential broken nose around every corner....

LFC-DPG
10th October 2019, 07:34 AM
Potential broken nose around every corner....

Certainly hope they don't bump into each other in a Manchester nightclub.

justincredible
10th October 2019, 08:25 AM
Certainly hope they don't bump into each other in a Manchester nightclub.

Or on public transport.
I mean, I mightn't have much time for Kloppy (he's no Wee Brenny) but I wouldn't wish total annihilation upon him either.

justincredible
1st November 2019, 11:40 AM
Scraped by the Arsenal youngsters on Wednesday night whilst conceding 5 at home.
Surely this charlatans days are numbered?

Aldo1988
1st November 2019, 05:05 PM
Dropping the whole first team for the most important game of the season, GET HIM OUT NOW!!!!!!

teesred
1st November 2019, 05:32 PM
He was shitting bricks in the last few minutes on Wednesday.
He knew his job was on the line, penalties again have ensured we endure this fuckwitt for the foreseeable future.

eggy81
1st November 2019, 07:10 PM
He was shitting bricks in the last few minutes on Wednesday.
He knew his job was on the line, penalties again have ensured we endure this fuckwitt for the foreseeable future.

Shitting bricks that wed score

southernboy
1st November 2019, 08:04 PM
He’s rapidly driving this great club into the ground. Can’t wait to get 40 points and safety, then get Pulis or Big Sam.

justincredible
1st November 2019, 08:06 PM
How much would it cost to prise away that Brendan Rodgers fella from Leicester do you's think?

skyebo
1st November 2019, 08:09 PM
How much would it cost to prise away that Brendan Rodgers fella from Leicester do you's think?

After demolishing Southampton, his stock is so high, i'd be surprised if we could afford him.

Steveo
1st November 2019, 08:10 PM
Is the term ‘tempting fate’ lost on any of you perhaps.?

justincredible
1st November 2019, 08:22 PM
Is the term ‘tempting fate’ lost on any of you perhaps.?

Rafa's coming back..???

Steveo
1st November 2019, 08:31 PM
No no - he’s still wondering around the SportsDirect Warehouse looking for Paco..

Kev0909
1st November 2019, 08:43 PM
I hate Klopp, even when he try's to get us knocked out of a cup! we still go through to the next round!

WHAT KINDa manager is that I mean srs :eek::very_drunk:

Steveo
1st November 2019, 08:57 PM
Good point Kev, he couldn’t even manage a loss..I am livid..

#nocontrol

justincredible
1st November 2019, 09:07 PM
Even when he's unlucky, he's lucky. Herr Fecker...

miller0863
1st November 2019, 10:04 PM
Go back to Germany Jurgen, never mind Brexit I want Klexit.

Aldo1988
2nd November 2019, 12:39 AM

1 Colin Pascoe and a Joe Allen

Aldo1988
2nd November 2019, 12:39 AM

I didn't vote for Brexit but if they told me my vote would get rid of this joker I'd have voted straight away.

teesred
2nd November 2019, 12:49 AM

Quality! Post of the day.

justincredible
2nd November 2019, 08:53 AM

Quality! Post of the day.

Hahahaha.... :applause:

redebreck
2nd November 2019, 12:24 PM

Think we should bring back the Owl.

justincredible
2nd November 2019, 12:27 PM
#wecandream

justincredible
2nd November 2019, 07:18 PM
The fraud scraped by with the skin of his pearly nashers again today.

#fuming

justincredible
5th November 2019, 08:37 PM
Just watched Kloppo give an interview just now before tonight's game. Pure cringe, squirming all the way through the short interview.
Mentioning things like winning games, team spirit, etc.
A man under serious pressure after all these lucky results lately.
Such a contrast to that gentleman Brendan Rodgers we (disgracefully) let slip through our fingers a few years ago.
I'm sure the owners are carefully monitoring the proceedings happening in the East Midlands and are ready to make their move regardless of the compo Leicester City will demand for our former legend.

justincredible
5th November 2019, 10:54 PM
Another nervy jammy result. Out!

redebreck
6th November 2019, 10:08 PM
Reckon Jurgen's got a bet on at the bookies - how many games we can win 2-1 on the bounce.
Playing with fire.

murii
1st December 2019, 01:52 AM
Reckon Jurgen's got a bet on at the bookies - how many games we can win 2-1 on the bounce.
Playing with fire.
Aaaand he's back at it again. Guy's barely scraped 40 points with this team, anyone think we should start preparing for next season now that safety's guaranteed? Let the new manager get used to the squad?

dicko1969
5th December 2019, 03:10 AM
Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 32 Premier League games (W27, D5), their longest ever run without defeat in top-flight history.

Klopp has won 100 of his 159 Premier League games, he is the second fastest manager to reach 100 wins in the competition, after Jose Mourinho (142 games).

In fact, he is the fastest Liverpool manager to 100 wins in top-flight history

justincredible
5th December 2019, 07:34 AM
Yes but who lets Everton score 2 goals against them at home? Bottom of the table clubs like Brighton and Watford, that's who.
Klopp is a phake and will be found out soon enough. Wee Brenny is catching up. Proper manager.....

Aldo1988
5th December 2019, 08:37 AM
Yet he still persists with that useless c#'!t Wijnaldum, why does he always pick him? You hardly notice he's in the pitch every time he plays, I'm not sure if he's actually played 90 mins for us as I've never noticed him on the pitch. Come on you big German fraud, pick decent players will you or get out.

justincredible
5th December 2019, 09:23 AM
Yet he still persists with that useless c#'!t Wijnaldum, why does he always pick him? You hardly notice he's in the pitch every time he plays, I'm not sure if he's actually played 90 mins for us as I've never noticed him on the pitch. Come on you big German fraud, pick decent players will you or get out.

Needs to be got rid of in the summer if he doesn't get 15 goals this season. Pathetic excuse of a player and shows just why most think Klopp is winging it every week.

Taksin
5th December 2019, 09:51 AM
played a weakened side against our greatest rivals.. criminal negligence

CCTV
5th December 2019, 09:58 AM
played a weakened side against our greatest rivals.. criminal negligence

Historic and local rivals ... greatness not a very fitting description 😋

teesred
5th December 2019, 10:23 AM

Fully agree. The useless prick got away with it again. He should go for those 2 points we dropped against Utd alone the incompetent turd.

Steveo
5th December 2019, 10:37 AM
Historic and local rivals ... greatness not a very fitting description ��

What..? We jumped into their ground when they couldn't pay.. sacrilege... and before Shanks the BS were the big club in town... :smug:

justincredible
5th December 2019, 11:01 AM
What..? We jumped into their ground when they couldn't pay.. sacrilege... and before Shanks the BS were the big club in town... :smug:

Everton had won two FA Cups and 5 Division One league titles to Liverpool's 5 Division One and no FA Cups before Shanks became manager.
The BS hardly were that much bigger, hahahaha....

Steveo
5th December 2019, 11:15 AM
Everton had won two FA Cups and 5 Division One league titles to Liverpool's 5 Division One and no FA Cups before Shanks became manager.
The BS hardly were that much bigger, hahahaha....

Not much no but they were the bigger club in town back then.. Certainly not like it is today..Anyone who was around at the time will tell ya..

CCTV
5th December 2019, 11:50 AM

Don't think they are our greatest rivals outside of the locality and historic context presently.

Our rivals today are city, barca and real :)

Steveo
5th December 2019, 11:59 AM
@CC
I know mate - I was joking - with the faux outrage.... :D The Scum are our greatest rivals in the modern era.. 'tis not even a debate.

just have to accept that my attempts at humour don't always come across in copy..:grey:

CCTV
5th December 2019, 02:37 PM
@CC
I know mate - I was joking - with the faux outrage.... :D The Scum are our greatest rivals in the modern era.. 'tis not even a debate.

just have to accept that my attempts at humour don't always come across in copy..:grey:

Same with myself at times, though secretly I always blame the fool who doesn't get it... which would be me on this occasion.. but then you always have the exceptions to the rule, bad Steveo ;)

justincredible
10th December 2019, 04:42 PM
With our inevitable crash into The Europa League just mere hours away.....

I'd like to say, Klopp out..!!!

justincredible
10th December 2019, 04:46 PM
Klopp's cracking. He's even had a go at the press translator...

https://www.the42.ie/klopp-hits-out-at-german-translator-ahead-of-liverpools-crunch-match-4925074-Dec2019/

CCTV
10th December 2019, 06:00 PM
Hopefully the lads have kept their shit together :(

Steveo
10th December 2019, 06:16 PM
Would kick up a right old stink...no..?

ianlfc
12th December 2019, 08:36 PM
All the money we have and he's still shopping In Lidl for players.
We're all thinking Mbappe and Jurgen is signing some fella called Minamino.

CCTV
12th December 2019, 09:07 PM
All the money we have and he's still shopping In Lidl for players.
We're all thinking Mbappe and Jurgen is signing some fella called Minamino.

Come on Ian, minamino type transfers enable Mbappes

miller0863
12th December 2019, 09:26 PM
He’s never even played in the Prem ffs

Fed up with this shite

justincredible
12th December 2019, 10:04 PM

Fed up with this shite

Everton weren't even sniffing round him. He must be shite.
Klopp out.!!

CCTV
13th December 2019, 12:01 AM

Fed up with this shite

With the bills to be paid must mean we're selling a big player to cover the costs

Kev0909
13th December 2019, 02:19 PM
Is it time to protest against the owners?

2024 Are you kidding me?

Aldo1988
13th December 2019, 02:26 PM
I'm going to stop going to the matches (even though I haven't been in years).

skyebo
13th December 2019, 02:41 PM
Just seen a post on facebook. Hoping Klopp signs Minamino then we can have a forward line of Gini Mina Mane Mo. Very funny lol

Taksin
13th December 2019, 02:50 PM
Just seen a post on facebook. Hoping Klopp signs Minamino then we can have a forward line of Gini Mina Mane Mo. Very funny lol

If they pass to each other quick enough, Clive Tyldsley will have to wrap his tongue around any number of variations of that like a machine gun

skyebo
13th December 2019, 03:10 PM
If they pass to each other quick enough, Clive Tyldsley will have to wrap his tongue around any number of variations of that like a machine gun

lol

ianlfc
13th December 2019, 04:08 PM
5 more Years !!! That plane pilot with Mike Gordon on board must if got wind of the contract before hand and tried his best to scrubber the deal.

teesred
13th December 2019, 06:02 PM
Jesus. This is like the Mike Basset movie. Literally stuck with the useless fuck now, no way they'll pay up that contract. Even when he inevitebley relegates us.

justme
15th December 2019, 10:26 AM
I wonder where Jurgen learned the word "bollocks" from? I bet its Robertson.

miller0863
15th December 2019, 12:46 PM
He’s another one of Klopp’s shite signings. You don’t win anything with £8m signings from an effin relegated bumpkin club like bleedin Hull ffs.

dicko1969
15th December 2019, 05:17 PM
Miller I had a very nice Chile cabernet sauvignon yesterday.

Delicious with mozzarella cheese , not the watery bag stuff; but more the 'cheddar' looking mozzarella

miller0863
15th December 2019, 05:23 PM
Chile does produce some very palatable stuff mate.
I have a nice Chateauneuf Du Pape that’s been laying in wait for 6 months, all ready for Christmas Day .. looking forward to it. None of our 10 Christmas Day guests drink red so all good !!

dicko1969
15th December 2019, 05:28 PM
Cannot go wrong with chateau neuf du pape

dicko1969
15th December 2019, 05:29 PM
Pomerol another good option

miller0863
15th December 2019, 05:30 PM
Keep meaning to pick up some Pomerol ... keep forgetting

dicko1969
15th December 2019, 05:34 PM
Reminder in your phone matey

southernboy
15th December 2019, 06:02 PM
You can’t beat a nice bottle of Blue Nun from Tesco. Sheer class.