PDA

View Full Version : Music thread

Balinkay
25th December 2019, 01:40 PM
Apologies, couldn't find the old one.

Can't stop listening to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RohHZbQ5po

I dunno, listening about the glory, pain and importance of history makes me feel a lot more than the same repetitive bullshite devoted to relationship problems of infantile young adults yearning for affection.

Surely humanity has created a bunch of other topics at least as worthy of glorification as "love"?!

But come on, that final line: "I AM GREATER THAN GOD". Aaaah, that fecking French twat. Unlikely there will ever be a second one like him.

redebreck
25th December 2019, 08:34 PM
Sounds, to me, very much like one of the heavy metal groups. Iron Maiden comes to mind.

redebreck
25th December 2019, 08:40 PM
My music tastes are primarily late 1960s, 1970s. The Who, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Yes, Cream, Hendrix among others. I have an open mind, however, and look forward to listening so some more up to date sounds.

Balinkay
25th December 2019, 09:35 PM
Sounds, to me, very much like one of the heavy metal groups. Iron Maiden comes to mind.

The singer definitely tries to invoke Bruce!

Insidious
27th December 2019, 12:37 AM
Sounds very Iron Maiden - also reminding me a bit of a track from Blind Guardian called The Curse of Feanor and I can't twig why - might be something in the recording of a backing singer or something - can't put my finger on it.

Balinkay
27th December 2019, 09:33 AM
The Curse is a good'un. Can't say I think they're alike though.