PDA

View Full Version : Who Hates Mo..?

justincredible
27th December 2019, 03:08 PM
A chancer for a manager and a chancer for a front man.
Can we afford both around this team in our quest for the PL holy grail?
Is it time to cash in on Mo Salah and entice a Vardy, a Greenwood, an Aubameyang or even an Mbappé into the fold?

TheDOC1979
27th December 2019, 03:12 PM
Bring back Danny Ings!!

ianlfc
27th December 2019, 03:16 PM
About time he's been called out. Another fraud stealing a living.

eggy81
27th December 2019, 03:18 PM
Will we cash in.

justincredible
27th December 2019, 03:21 PM
Will we cash in.

Probably won't get much now after all the shite performances this season. Should have flogged him the summer of 2018 while his stock was still high from his first season with us.

eggy81
27th December 2019, 03:36 PM
Probably won't get much now after all the shite performances this season. Should have flogged him the summer of 2018 while his stock was still high from his first season with us.

Ha ha. It'll be interesting next summer. I think we will try move 1of the 3 on and freshen up the attack while their stock is high.

Kev0909
27th December 2019, 04:29 PM
Ha ha. It'll be interesting next summer. I think we will try move 1of the 3 on and freshen up the attack while their stock is high.

#Mbappe in Heck even sancho, people don't seem to rate him but young english and going to be some player.

teesred
27th December 2019, 04:29 PM
Need to swap the useless little fucker for someone prolific. It'd be a longshot but its worth offering Saints Salah plus 50m for Shane Long.

eggy81
27th December 2019, 04:32 PM
Need to swap the useless little fucker for someone prolific. It'd be a longshot but its worth offering Saints Salah plus 50m for Shane Long.

Haha. Too far

justincredible
27th December 2019, 04:45 PM

Haha. Too far

£100m?

ianlfc
27th December 2019, 04:50 PM

Why wait until the summer? Do it in January Mr Edwards.

justincredible
27th December 2019, 06:35 PM
Why wait until the summer? Do it in January Mr Edwards.

#MoGo

dicko1969
27th December 2019, 06:54 PM
Justin are you taking the pee?

Kev0909
27th December 2019, 06:58 PM
Me it's clear we score more without him, I think Wilson should replace him next season so we can make some positive netspend again.

FSG deserve it.

I mean, we might aswell sell Mane too, we'll have won everything by next seaosn, what's the point?

justincredible
27th December 2019, 07:01 PM
Justin are you taking the pee?

More like extracting the urine Dicko my dear friend.

redebreck
28th December 2019, 12:29 AM
We need someone like Rashford, he's English don't you know.

justincredible
28th December 2019, 12:55 AM
We need someone like Rashford, he's English don't you know.

Great at pens....

Nineteenx
28th December 2019, 10:02 PM
I've got a challenge for Mo, outstep of the left foot backspin fizzer along the deck through the channel between the two centre backs for Mane

Not a hard technique, drive directly towards goal from the right, drawing the full back and left centre back opening the channel, a position Mo often finds himself in with Mane lurking around the channel between RCB and RB, it's a stabbing action with the outside of your left foot when running with the ball, played as you reach the ball you're running with to take your next touch, quick stab about a third to halfway through the ball and retract to generate the backspin, it'll give it a bit of curl and fizz through the channel between the 2 centre backs then slow up. Don't telegraph it though, take a look early, drive as though you're going to try and go between LCB and LB, it's a quick second glance or no look ball

Steveo
28th December 2019, 10:44 PM
https://youtu.be/H5gH1G82DNA

TorresGoalGoal
29th December 2019, 11:28 AM
Mo needs to get out his head, pass the bloody ball!!!!

dicko1969
29th December 2019, 09:02 PM
Not his finest moments
Perhaps swap on for Mbappe hey

Kev0909
29th December 2019, 09:03 PM
Bring back markovic

Nineteenx
10th January 2020, 10:20 PM
jD8ayLeHnJI

dicko1969
10th January 2020, 11:03 PM
Bring back markovic

Where is he now
Last I heard a beach in Portugal

Nineteenx
11th January 2020, 08:59 PM
Another assist for Mo today

Insidious
11th January 2020, 09:14 PM
Where is he now
Last I heard a beach in Portugal

Partizan. Where it all started.

D'oh!

Steveo
11th January 2020, 09:24 PM
Lazy arse of a player. Bags of talent but no heart for the game

justincredible
24th January 2020, 10:38 AM
Another nail in Mo's LFC coffin last night. Grrrrrrrr....

Joetan991
24th January 2020, 10:55 AM
Pass Forrest pass

skyebo
24th January 2020, 11:26 AM
Most of the defenders he comes up against I would think

Aldo1988
24th January 2020, 02:14 PM
How dare he not score, get rid.

Nineteenx
24th January 2020, 02:18 PM
How dare he not score, get rid.

He's been looking back to his best recently having worked on his game and some of the team changes and rotation of positions that have been implemented, but was rightly hooked last night for turning into Mr No Pass again, he could have put goals on a plate for Bobby, Oxlade and Minamino and made last night's job a hell of a lot easier. Still showing incredible hunger and desire and working as hard as ever, just needs to control his greedy streak at times

TheDOC1979
24th January 2020, 02:57 PM
No one is saying Mo is shit are they? You get the same twats on here with their bullshit one liners. Standard practice for them anyway....

Moving on...

Mo was rightly hooked last night. Unbelievable selfish ability when you’re needing to win a game. Sorry, but it’s not all about one player. Firmino and Mane are miles better than mo at the moment. Forget your stats, they create more chances. They miss the odd sitter, but know when we need to win, they’ll put it on a plate for another player who has a better chance at scoring.

Get rid? If he continues to dick about and we can get decent money for him and follow personal accolades? So be it. Look how humble and down to earth Mane was when getting his Player of the year award. Can’t not love the guy. Hope he has a speedy recovery

Nineteenx
24th January 2020, 03:22 PM
Just a blip, the greedy streak went after Mane's justified outrage :D and Mo's been laying on a few assists since and making better decisions and passing far more often to better placed players. I think it's an adjustment period for him too, he was the talisman in 2017-2018 and we relied really really heavily on him that season to grab a lot of our vital goals, he needs to appreciate all the players have reached a far higher level now through working so hard to improve, the mentality they have developed and from the confidence winning major trophies has given them AND that teams have got A LOT better at dealing with his threat after his first season, so when he tries to do too much, he's going to get crowded out and when the pass is on he needs to make it, the team is the star always

Individual accolades are like any other trophy, you focus on each next game, working really hard, making the best possible decisions for the team to score as many goals as possible to get the win and another vital 3 points or progression to the next round of a competition and see what that brings you, individual accolades and any thoughts of them should never be in any players mind, doing their very best and making the best decisions to get the team as many wins as possible MUST always be what every decision you make on the pitch is based on

eggy81
24th January 2020, 03:39 PM
Such n unusual player. Ricukously talented but makes esybthings look difficult and difficult things look mundane at times. He passes for w assists last night and we are all crowing about him. His unreal footwork still creates the situation that lead to the winner. Hed be unbelievable every week if he was a bit less greedy.

Steveo
24th January 2020, 03:55 PM
Such n unusual player. Ricukously talented but makes esybthings look difficult and difficult things look mundane at times. He passes for w assists last night and we are all crowing about him. His unreal footwork still creates the situation that lead to the winner. Hed be unbelievable every week if he was a bit less greedy.

This... He is a fine line away from being a Messi.. Decision making and trusting his peers are the two areas where he let's himself down. Still even with his quirks he is one of the very best in the world..

Aldo1988
24th January 2020, 04:40 PM
No one is saying Mo is shit are they? You get the same twats on here with their bullshit one liners. Standard practice for them anyway....

Moving on...

Mo was rightly hooked last night. Unbelievable selfish ability when you’re needing to win a game. Sorry, but it’s not all about one player. Firmino and Mane are miles better than mo at the moment. Forget your stats, they create more chances. They miss the odd sitter, but know when we need to win, they’ll put it on a plate for another player who has a better chance at scoring.

Get rid? If he continues to dick about and we can get decent money for him and follow personal accolades? So be it. Look how humble and down to earth Mane was when getting his Player of the year award. Can’t not love the guy. Hope he has a speedy recovery

Talking of twats, where's Crimson Dynasty gone?

justincredible
24th January 2020, 04:52 PM
Talking of twats, where's Crimson Dynasty gone?

Haven't really heard from him/her/them since that suicide spat with Kev a couple of weeks back.

Aldo1988
24th January 2020, 04:54 PM
Haven't really heard from him/her/them since that suicide spat with Kev a couple of weeks back.

What a shame.

justincredible
24th January 2020, 05:09 PM
What a shame.

Yep, the forum just ain't the same.

CCTV
24th January 2020, 06:26 PM
This... He is a fine line away from being a Messi.. Decision making and trusting his peers are the two areas where he let's himself down. Still even with his quirks he is one of the very best in the world..

Have to agree with that it's his decision making that stalls his productivity and progression.
He should by right be easily ahead of Bobby and Sadio for goals scored and assists, definitely goals scored. But hes too greedy and this works against him.
If hes assisting more when it's the right decision defenders will be in tougher situations and he'll be able to score more of his greedy shots when others are still the better pass. Too predictable I'm his decision making.
Could have potentially assisted minamino, origi bobby last night and he went for the shot, if he had passed it on each time I think he gets a pass back on one and a better goal scoring chance.

Mane took his lesson pretty well when hammered over the derby, theres a more persistent streak in Mo.

TheDOC1979
24th January 2020, 06:48 PM
He’s “quick feet” have become predictable to a certain extent and isn’t getting past defenders as easily. Agree with CCTV, he’ll be giving defenders a whole new headache if he can provide the killer pass.

southernboy
24th January 2020, 07:11 PM
He’s getting a fucking statue at Madame Tussaud’s. How mad is that?

eggy81
24th January 2020, 07:25 PM
He’s “quick feet” have become predictable to a certain extent and isn’t getting past defenders as easily. Agree with CCTV, he’ll be giving defenders a whole new headache if he can provide the killer pass.
Still he skinned wolves 4 or 5 times last night. All the best opportunities apart from the goals came from his ability. Hopefully he learns it though I'm doubtful at this stage. Maybe when his pace starts to go but o wish now. Hed be world player of year contender if he could learn.

Insidious
24th January 2020, 08:22 PM
A good way to work out how much you value a player is putting forward your "I'll take it" number (transfer fee).

Mine (for Salah) is £180m.

stevie harkness
24th January 2020, 09:06 PM
He’s getting a fucking statue at Madame Tussaud’s. How mad is that?

Apparently it's him shirtless after scoring a goal so they don't have to alter it when we sell him this summer

Nineteenx
28th January 2020, 09:24 PM
j_2OCBcobPg

Nineteenx
28th January 2020, 09:41 PM
I think this youtube highlights the solution to greedy Mo, keep Naby fit, when Naby plays Mo passes :eek:

eggy81
28th January 2020, 09:48 PM
Ridiculous footballer on his day.

Nineteenx
30th January 2020, 12:14 AM
Ridiculous footballer on his day.

Today was his day, he was absolutely class today, his pass for Oxlade's goal was top top drawer

dicko1969
30th January 2020, 02:06 AM
Has Mo lost a yard of pace ?

Nineteenx
30th January 2020, 04:04 AM
Has Mo lost a yard of pace ?

No, he pissed all over James in their foot race to make it 2-0, I think the difference you're seeing is a consequence of the team evolving and all the players working hard to keep improving, 2 seasons ago Mo used to pick up every ball a run as fast as he could with it in a straight line down our right a lot of the time, now because he provides a lot more than runs in behind in his movement and it looking to play other players in more and got more used to players surrounding him and trying to crowd him out and developed a few nice little tricks and flicks to evade their attentions and hold the ball up incredibly well so much of the time, he isn't running at full tilt a lot of the time, he's keeping the ball a lot closer to him with each touch in most of his play, which obviously slows you down a little when running with the ball compared to knocking it half a yard to a yard in front of you and full on sprint running with it.

I love how he's developing his play and becoming more of a creator, he can develop it a lot further still if he stops being Mr Greedy at times as he gets more used to playing with his head up a lot more and become the creator supreme as well as scoring A LOT of goals himself as I think we all know he has the potential to be, it's getting that head up more when he gets in situations in which there's the potential to score combined with the realisation that when those situations happen there are going to be 2 defenders panicking, charging to close him down leaving Mane, Bobby, Oxlade, Origi or Robbo wide open and then shaping slightly one way (normally away from our player in space) to bring the defenders further away from them, across more with one dropping a little deeper to then ping it to our player in space with his outstep.

Pretty standard 5 a side or 7 a side play, know where your player is, run towards their defender on a slight angle going slightly away from your player to draw their defender across, then ping it back to them with the outstep

Nineteenx
30th January 2020, 04:05 AM
I think this youtube highlights the solution to greedy Mo, keep Naby fit, when Naby plays Mo passes :eek:

Damn, called this one, Naby plays, Mo passes :eek: and WHAT a ball it was, absolute class

dicko1969
30th January 2020, 06:12 AM
It is noticeable that defenders are right behind Mo when he is on the right flank to stop him turning or passing the ball infield.

Nineteenx
30th January 2020, 06:20 AM
It is noticeable that defenders are right behind Mo when he is on the right flank to stop him turning or passing the ball infield.

Not sure about that Dicko, I think he's just changed his game and for the better, he doesn't put the after burners on or need to put them on as often, but they're still there, also it doesn't matter it he lets them catch up, he just goes back the other way and passes it infield anyway

dicko1969
30th January 2020, 06:35 AM
When TAA knocks the ball up the line to mo into feet (mo facing TAA) defenders are right up his derrier

Nineteenx
30th January 2020, 06:44 AM
When TAA knocks the ball up the line to mo into feet (mo facing TAA) defenders are right up his derrier

Thought they always were when he was facing our goal and it used to be one of his weak points as they'd muscle him off it, not anymore though ;) that's something Origi really needs to work on, it should be a source of constant shame to him that Salah can keep hold of the ball and out strength these huge centre backs (he shrugged off Koubidaly and left him on the deck twice v Napoli :eek:) and powerful full backs when he can't manage to and also that Mane constantly gets in front of CBs miles bigger than him facing our own goal, and out powers them to get hold of the ball and wins headers from longer balls forward ahead of them so often too, Origi really needs to learn to use his considerable size and strength a lot better

eggy81
30th January 2020, 07:55 AM

They almost never stop him turning or passing if he wishes though. Most of the times he loses the ball are when hes tried something too ambitious or held on to the ball too long.

justme
30th January 2020, 03:58 PM
He ain't lost pace, opposition players are right up his backside right now. He looks better when hes pushed further inside.

dicko1969
31st January 2020, 03:21 AM
Origi really needs to work harder
He looked knackered last night

I'm a bit disappointed because there is a player

But he doesn't show it enough

Gave players 9, 8, 7 last night but only a 6 for him

Aldo1988
31st January 2020, 01:47 PM
Origi really needs to work harder
He looked knackered last night

I'm a bit disappointed because there is a player

But he doesn't show it enough

Gave players 9, 8, 7 last night but only a 6 for him

I think he needs to be played more central, he destroyed Everton when he went central.

Nineteenx
1st February 2020, 09:25 PM
2 goals again today and should really have had 2 assists to be fair

Edit: And I'll say it again, when Naby plays or is in the squad, Mo passes :eek:

justme
1st February 2020, 09:53 PM
He was much better today because Southampton didn't double block him on the right.so when play broke down he only had the saints left back to deal with a lot of the time.

southernboy
1st February 2020, 11:27 PM
Just watched the interview with Jürgen on the BBC. He says he’s never spoken to Salah about being selfish and never would. He goes on to say that he is a striker, and strikers have to act instinctively, and don’t have time to think about what they’re going to do.

He’s heading towards +20 goals and the golden boot for the 3rd successive season. We’re 22 points clear at the top of the table.

Can we finally put this shit to bed?

justme
2nd February 2020, 12:25 AM
Mo is just 3 goals from being joint top,for the race for the golden boot. And I would personally give Mane a longer rest in the next few weeks. Obviously let him play in the champions league. I would give Oxlade and Minimino more game time.
Just my opinion :)

Nineteenx
2nd February 2020, 09:02 AM
Just watched the interview with Jürgen on the BBC. He says he’s never spoken to Salah about being selfish and never would. He goes on to say that he is a striker, and strikers have to act instinctively, and don’t have time to think about what they’re going to do.

He’s heading towards +20 goals and the golden boot for the 3rd successive season. We’re 22 points clear at the top of the table.

Can we finally put this shit to bed?

Not sure if this was in response to my comment, I wasn't meaning he was being greedy Mo, I was meaning he should have had 2 assists if the players he played in had finished more clinically as they should have :D Mo's getting better and better, scoring great team goals, playing his part in great team goals and looking to turn creator supreme too, although he's got some job to catch Bobby on that front ;) I'm sure he'll give it his very best try

justme
2nd February 2020, 09:11 AM
Just looked at salahs stats. 96 appearances 68 goals. that's some going that, especially for an inside forward.

Aldo1988
2nd February 2020, 12:21 PM
Just looked at salahs stats. 96 appearances 68 goals. that's some going that, especially for an inside forward.

It's because he doesn't pass 🙄

TheDOC1979
2nd February 2020, 01:14 PM
Scoring isn’t the issue here! It’s when we need a goal when we are drawing a game and he goals for the selfish approach which gets to me.

A great player is one that can score and assist which he has recently shown he is capable of doing. He’s been subbed off a few times for his selfishness so let’s take what Jurgen says today with a pinch of salt as we won’t the game comfortably.

Great, unplayable player on his day, but he can be an outstanding player everyday if he wants to. His celebration for the first goal? What was that about?

Balinkay
2nd February 2020, 01:42 PM
Scoring isn’t the issue here! It’s when we need a goal when we are drawing a game and he goals for the selfish approach which gets to me.

A great player is one that can score and assist which he has recently shown he is capable of doing. He’s been subbed off a few times for his selfishness so let’s take what Jurgen says today with a pinch of salt as we won’t the game comfortably.

Great, unplayable player on his day, but he can be an outstanding player everyday if he wants to. His celebration for the first goal? What was that about?

Ze Jerman commentator thought it was because he believed he was offside.

southernboy
2nd February 2020, 05:48 PM
Not sure if this was in response to my comment, I wasn't meaning he was being greedy Mo, I was meaning he should have had 2 assists if the players he played in had finished more clinically as they should have :D Mo's getting better and better, scoring great team goals, playing his part in great team goals and looking to turn creator supreme too, although he's got some job to catch Bobby on that front ;) I'm sure he'll give it his very best try

Not aimed at you mate.

Kev0909
2nd February 2020, 06:08 PM
He's actually started passing more last couple of games, he was very unselfish v southampton, shame the chances was wasted

justincredible
1st July 2020, 09:03 AM
This is good to hear from Mo.....

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53246667

Steveo
1st July 2020, 09:36 AM
This is good to hear from Mo.....

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53246667

Blooming fantastic news....!! Boom!

Aldo1988
1st July 2020, 11:38 AM
Needs to score more goals, can't believe he's gone downhill since his first season here.

justincredible
1st July 2020, 12:19 PM
Needs to score more goals, can't believe he's gone downhill since his first season here.

Our worst player after Wijnaldum.

Aldo1988
1st July 2020, 12:39 PM
Our worst player after Wijnaldum.

He's on par with Wijnaldum for awfulness but no where near Horrenderson!

Steveo
1st July 2020, 01:17 PM

Very harsh... :D

Red October
1st July 2020, 01:27 PM
Very harsh... :D

Shaq should be starting every week. Mo on the bench. That'll buck him up.

redebreck
2nd July 2020, 11:45 AM
Swap him for Harry Kane?

Steveo
2nd July 2020, 01:03 PM
Swap him for Harry Kane?

Would win a ton of penalties - but.... Erm... Naaaah Arry can keep his silly voice ‘n stay where e iz...!

Obbbvioissleeee

ianlfc
13th September 2020, 12:46 PM
Hopefully the rest of the squad Watch Mo's performance yesterday. As that's the level that's going to be needed every game. If we want a repeat of the last few seasons.

Insidious
13th September 2020, 12:55 PM
Liverpool have now won every one of their last 35 Premier League matches in which the Egyptian attacker has scored. The outcome of Saturday's game meant that he has now surpassed Wayne Rooney's competition record for Manchester United of 34 successive wins when scoring. The former England international managed the feat between September 2008 and February 2011.

ianlfc
13th September 2020, 12:58 PM
Every time he got the ball you felt something was going to happen.
Some don't realise how good Mo really is.

miller0863
13th September 2020, 01:03 PM
For all those coming on with the usual Mo can do no wrong, how dare you criticise him etc etc yadda yadda uber fan bollocks, that was Salah’s best all round performance for quite some time. He was a colossus in his first season, unstoppable, incredible.
However, his levels have steadily dropped away since and he has been extremely inconsistent, missing hatfuls of sitters at will. He’s still scored a lot but boy has he missed a lot and at times his general game has been poor. So yeah, obviously yesterday he’s was magnificent, full of energy, switched on, sharp for 95 minutes and let’s hope we get more of yesterday and less of the wildly inconsistent efforts of the last two seasons.
Love him to bits but he’s not beyond criticism.

miller0863
13th September 2020, 01:05 PM
Not aimed at you Ian, your post wasn’t the kind of comment I am referring to

ianlfc
13th September 2020, 01:11 PM
Not aimed at you Ian, your post wasn’t the kind of comment I am referring to
Not at all, but when you hear ones ( not many on here, if any) saying we could swap or sell him, they only have to look at his stats.
Maybe the reason his standards have dropped was because he st them so high at the start !!
Anyone lucky enough to see him in full flight live will know what I mean,the tv does show half of what he does.

Kev0909
13th September 2020, 01:14 PM
For all those coming on with the usual Mo can do no wrong, how dare you criticise him etc etc yadda yadda uber fan bollocks, that was Salah’s best all round performance for quite some time. He was a colossus in his first season, unstoppable, incredible.
However, his levels have steadily dropped away since and he has been extremely inconsistent, missing hatfuls of sitters at will. He’s still scored a lot but boy has he missed a lot and at times his general game has been poor. So yeah, obviously yesterday he’s was magnificent, full of energy, switched on, sharp for 95 minutes and let’s hope we get more of yesterday and less of the wildly inconsistent efforts of the last two seasons.
Love him to bits but he’s not beyond criticism.

My thoughts exactly, last season he should of scored more with the chances he got, if he was clinical and consistent he'd be up there with the likes of messi/ronaldo

Let's hope he carrys on the form and it's not because it was Leeds/2 pennos.

miller0863
13th September 2020, 01:14 PM
Yeah he really is a very special player and his movement is the best I have ever seen in my fifty odd years watching the game, just gets a bit frustrating when you know how much better he can be.

Kev0909
13th September 2020, 01:15 PM
it's amazing how people can change in a few weeks, mane was our best player for a good while before apparently, now it's all about Salah after one game, haha.

ianlfc
13th September 2020, 01:17 PM
Yeah he really is a very special player and his movement is the best I have ever seen in my fifty odd years watching the game, just gets a bit frustrating when you know how much better he can be.

I know people will disagree but Michael Owen was the same in his early years.
For 90 odd minutes he was electric.

Insidious
13th September 2020, 01:19 PM
My thoughts exactly, last season he should of scored more with the chances he got, if he was clinical and consistent he'd be up there with the likes of messi/ronaldo

Let's hope he carrys on the form and it's not because it was Leeds/2 pennos.

The main thing I love about our front three is we don't need all 3 to be on song to win games. Hopefully we can have 2 out of 3 on form (in whatever combination) for long enough spells of the season for a good title challenge.

ianlfc
13th September 2020, 01:22 PM
it's amazing how people can change in a few weeks, mane was our best player for a good while before apparently, now it's all about Salah after one game, haha.
We've a team of superstars they like to take their turn 😂😂
We've the best defender in the world and he's got hammered for his performance and rightly so. No one is exempt from criticism and no doubt Jurgen told them that after the game.

eggy81
13th September 2020, 02:08 PM

Salah is always our best attacker imho. Mane and him ate completely different types of players though and compliment each other really well. But yes salah at times last season was frustrating. Mane maybe has greater consistency in performance but salah is constantly more dangerous to the opposition defence imo.

CCTV
13th September 2020, 03:14 PM
We've a team of superstars they like to take their turn 😂😂
We've the best defender in the world and he's got hammered for his performance and rightly so. No one is exempt from criticism and no doubt Jurgen told them that after the game.

After the game, at half-time.

southernboy
13th September 2020, 03:42 PM
Not at all, but when you hear ones ( not many on here, if any) saying we could swap or sell him, they only have to look at his stats.
Maybe the reason his standards have dropped was because he st them so high at the start !!
Anyone lucky enough to see him in full flight live will know what I mean,the tv does show half of what he does.

I came here to say just that. His work rate and movement is the best I’ve seen... only Suarez comes close. The stats don’t do him justice. The amount of runs that he makes but the ball never reaches him is shocking. Gerrard would have been in his element passing to Salah. Hopefully, a creative midfielder is part of the plan.

On top of all of that, he’s a model pro, unlike Suarez. Pound for pound probably the best bit of business we’ve ever done. I see Barcelona are interested; I wonder what he is valued at?

Balinkay
13th September 2020, 03:45 PM
Transfermarkt rates him at 120m Euro.

Nineteenx
19th September 2020, 08:05 PM
I think Mo looked back to his very best in our opening game, absolutely electric and sharp as razor blades, I think it's taken the last 2 seasons after the whole Champions League thing with Ranos for Mo to get there, he's still contributed enormously of course, but he hasn't been at his very best, really hoping he has a season like his first in which he is simply magical and unplayable at times but also creates more

Nineteenx
19th September 2020, 08:06 PM
Transfermarkt rates him at 120m Euro.

Are they having as 70% discount sale of something?

Balinkay
19th September 2020, 08:57 PM
Are they having as 70% discount sale of something?

Think many top player's prices have been slashed tbf, it's not just him.

Insidious
16th October 2020, 08:21 PM
Salah has scored 99 goals for Liverpool in all competitions.

Getting the 100th in the Derby (ideally the winner) would be something.

When was the last 100th goal for us.....Gerrard against PSV Eindhoven with the free-kick?

dicko1969
17th October 2020, 06:59 AM
Salah has scored 99 goals for Liverpool in all competitions.

Getting the 100th in the Derby (ideally the winner) would be something.

When was the last 100th goal for us.....Gerrard against PSV Eindhoven with the free-kick?

Should have done it v stoke ... and did.
Perfectly good goal rules out.
V Stoke
An I was there moment

Insidious
18th October 2020, 12:54 PM
100 goals and 38 assists in 159 matches.

Phenomenal.

Kev0909
18th October 2020, 02:30 PM
100 goals and 38 assists in 159 matches.

Phenomenal.

Selfish fuck

Nineteenx
21st October 2020, 03:47 PM
He's still getting better too, his overall team play and creativity has come on immensely

southernboy
4th November 2020, 01:24 AM
Salah took his Liverpool goalscoring record to a remarkable 103 goals in 164 games.

justme
4th November 2020, 12:31 PM
I don't think hes been in great form this season so far. Yet he still scored 9 times. what a talent!

justme
4th November 2020, 12:32 PM
He's still getting better too, his overall team play and creativity has come on immensely
Not really he still under passes and loses the ball to often. But that's Salah.. As long as he keeps bumming the opposition all by himself. that's all that matters

Balinkay
4th November 2020, 01:09 PM
The thing about him is that he might be having a torrid game, misplacing every pass and losing the ball often, but in the end he'll score or provide one way or the other.

Nineteenx
4th November 2020, 09:35 PM
"Step aside old school, there's a new Sheriff in town"

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/414830-very-proud-salah-on-matching-gerrard-in-the-champions-league

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXZlr1wlaaQ

justincredible
5th November 2020, 09:53 AM
Piss off Egypt....

https://liverpooloffside.sbnation.com/liverpool-fc-news-coverage/2020/11/4/21549053/egypt-intend-call-up-mohamed-salah-for-2020-tokyo-olympics-delayed-postponed-summer-2021

Steveo
5th November 2020, 10:14 AM
Xenophobe.... :lol::lol::lol:

justincredible
5th November 2020, 10:29 AM
You should know...:welcoming:

Balinkay
5th November 2020, 10:30 AM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/19/Hundepfeife01.JPG

Steveo
5th November 2020, 10:40 AM
Fit nicely in the top left pocket. https://i.ibb.co/hmxP85S/Bulgar-SS-division.jpg

Balinkay
5th November 2020, 10:47 AM
You've figured out how to use google? Impressive, Steveo! Wasn't sure you had it in you.

You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with judging people by where they come from for some reason. Furthermore, you tend to talk about the person making the statement rather than the statement itself during a discussion... tend to retreat to that sort of ad hominem when you've backed yourself into a corner due to your inability to read... fairly certain there's a word for that... just can't quite put my finger on what it was.

Steveo
5th November 2020, 10:51 AM
Oh behave you big jessie. You talk literally more bollox than anyone I have had the misfortune to encounter on a forum. First you insult me personally when there was no need - then the moment I dare suggest you are a wannabe German - which you clearly are - of Bulgarian 'Bulgar' extraction - you call it Xenophobic and - get this racist.. Then proclaiming a falsehood that Bulgar is a wrong term - when it is not. Also. - I didn't know the Bulgars were a separate race - nor the Germans for that matter all of whom are people some who are decent - some who are not and others - like you who are total pricks.

I had a joke with Justin and immediately you chime in with your new favourite term by way of picture - a Dog whistle.. Pathetic but bang on form for a fool.

Balinkay
5th November 2020, 11:21 AM
Awww, does calling out your xenophobic dog whistling make you angry? Does it infuriate you how transparent it is that you're desperately trying to find something actually insulting to say to me so that we don't talk about your inability to have a civil conversation online? Do you feel yourself filling up with white hot rage at the thought of saying "Hey, what did you mean when you said X?" or, Heaven forbid, actually reading how the other person already clarified their statement, instead of being a snide cunt?

Tsk, tsk, tsk - those emotions aren't healthy, Steveo - you should let that stuff go. "Internet points" is just a term we young people use to describe something you can't actually exchange for cash at the local bank, though I can see why the word might be confusing for you.

Jumping on typos - check
Name calling - triple check from both of us
Xenophobic dog whistling about my homeland - check...?
Xenophobic dog whistling about my homeland while insinuating we're nazis... check...?
Xenophobic dog whistling about my homeland while insinuating we're nazis and I'd like to replace my cultural heritage with that of another country... (wow, you're getting pretty specific)... check...?

Boy, you go from 0 to 100 real quick.

Wannabe German, Bulgar, Fool... what's next on the checklist of things you want to try to rile me up with in vain? Pedophile? Rapist? Murderer? Oh oh, I know - horselover! I'm sure you can find that on the wiki page of my homeland, of which you seem so fond recently. How far back did you get? I guess it's taking a while since reading seems to be such an issue for you, though by the looks of things you've managed to cover the second half of the XX century at least (I hope you didn't just jump to WW2!)... better progress than I expected from you really. You could try https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page - should let you chew through those pesky historical facts a bit more quickly.

And now we wait for him to find another reason why he just couldn't read two posts after foaming at the mouth that I dared suggest Jota might not be quite as quick as Manè or Salah. Tsk, tsk, quite the pickle your stubbornness has got you into, it seems.

Steveo
5th November 2020, 11:38 AM
Unfortunately you are just proving how uneducated you really are - even regarding the nation of your birth.

Instead of user edited claptrap why don't we use a more exacting standard like

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Bulgar

Bulgar people

WRITTEN BY
The Editors of Encyclopaedia Britannica

Alternative Title: Bulgar
Bulgar, also called Bulgarian, member of a people known in eastern European history during the Middle Ages. A branch of this people was one of the primary three ethnic ancestors of modern Bulgarians (the other two were Thracians and Slavs).

Although many scholars, including linguists, had posited that the Bulgars were derived from a Turkic tribe of Central Asia (perhaps with Iranian elements), modern genetic research points to an affiliation with western Eurasian and European populations. Early Bulgars inhabited the European steppe west of the Volga River from about 370 CE. Retreating with the Huns, they resettled about 460 in an arc of country north and east of the Sea of Azov. Hired by the Byzantines in 480 to fight against the Ostrogoths, the Bulgars subsequently became attracted by the wealth of the Byzantine Empire. In the 6th century the Bulgars continually attacked the Danubian provinces of the Byzantine Empire until, in the 560s, they were themselves threatened by the Avars, who were then advancing from Asia into central Europe. The Avars destroyed one Bulgar tribe, but the rest saved themselves by submitting, for two decades, to another horde of Turkic newcomers, most of whom then retreated back into Asia.

You said you were from the plains so Bulgar seemed apt.

Either way it is YOU who have chosen to see it as a negative - seemingly due to some sense of shame or embarrassment entirely on your side.

I post a reasonable and uncontentious comment in response to the below:

Originally Posted by Balinkay

I used to play as a defender in the thournaments we entered - usually between five and nine a side. Was somewhat versatile though - have been used on the wing, in DM and even as a false nine on occasion.

My preferred positions are still as a ball carrying defender with an onus on long passing or as a DM, screening in front of the defence and thundering them in from range. Must be said that I'm a pretty small and physically weak guy, so I have to have a bigger stronger defender next to me though. Where did you used to / do you play?

I don't see how me not thinking Jota is particularly quick has anything to do with how creative I am / used to be on a pitch. David Silva's pretty slow but was still one of the most creative players the PL has ever seen. Not to mention all the registas of the near past.

Edit: My overall view on football is that it should be practiced efficiently and scientifically. Don't particularly like unnecessary showboating or a heavy onus on pure entertainment.

Steveo

1. I wouldn't expect you to.

2. Our views on football are polar opposites. Also playing efficiently isn't the only option out side of unnecessary showboating..

I used to be an out and out striker - played a lot on both wings too - nowadays play a bit deeper but only because the legs have gone.

Then in response and with no provocation you come with 4 direct insults

1. making a dick of yourself again
2. reading is for chumps
3. you were talking horseshite again
4. you forgot how to read

And here is my outrageous response - which offended you so much poor little delicate Bali..

Chill out Bali - go have a 4 knuckle shuffle or something. The only person chatting shite - as per usual - is the daft wanna be German Bulgar who thinks he understands English but clearly doesn't get the nuance all the time.

Offending words over the entire diatribe

Dick
Prick
Senile

German
Bulgar

You also make another erroneous claim - Twisting the truth in portraying that I responded to "Jota might not be quite as quick as Manè or Salah" when it was not - it was to this.

Tbf I don't think Jota's all that pacy either, though ti might be just his nonchalace that makes it look that way.

My advice is: Do not be ashamed of who you are, where you come from or try to be something you are not. AND - if you are going to hurl insults for no justifiable reason - have the decency to take them back like an adult.

Balinkay
5th November 2020, 12:52 PM
On the next episode of "Steveo can't read!" we have:

[...] He's trying to wind me up by purposely not using the proper demonym form my country. [...]

translates to: "Bali thinks Bulgar is a bad word and Bulgars have nothing to do with the country of Bulgaria" in his pea-sized head! Or whatever you seem to be trying to disprove by quoting that source.

Swing and a miss. Wanna try again? I mean it's not as if I've put it there in plain text for you to read, is it? Oh wait...

---

As for your edit - yeah... I know that's what you were replying to. That's the whole point of this, you lovable so-and-so. Well besides your closeted xenophobia and overall dickishness. That's why I've been saying you can't read:

He's no usain bolt but didn't you see his goals last night? certainly has some pace, had the beating of them defenders, firmino wouldn't be able to do that.

Oh yeah, defo - just not on the same level as Manè or Salah.

I wasn't super clear in the post to which you replied, so Kev asked me about it. I explained what I meant. Before your first post. I pointed this misunderstanding out to you in the beginning of our discussion yesterday. More than once. Marked with a %%%%%% symbol in the following posts. But you failed to read / respond to that and just carried on being a huge cryptic dick. Like you usually do, instead of clarifying what your issue was.

TBC...

Balinkay
5th November 2020, 12:53 PM
But since we're going the chain quote method, why not actually quote? So that, you know, it's a bit easier to see if you're leaving important context and posts out... which you, of course, are. Or is that too complex a forum feature for you to utilise in an effective manner?

Wanna try from the start? And remember, you started this chain quote malarky:

You're a defender aren't you Bali. It seems clear from everything you say about the game - creativity is not your strong point - I am just assuming here.. But feels like that.

"I don't think Jota's all that pacy". hmm

You come off as more than a bit of a dick, but fine - I reply to your question in a pretty civil manner, as I've come to expect nothing more from you:

I used to play as a defender in the thournaments we entered - usually between five and nine a side. Was somewhat versatile though - have been used on the wing, in DM and even as a false nine on occasion.

My preferred positions are still as a ball carrying defender with an onus on long passing or as a DM, screening in front of the defence and thundering them in from range. Must be said that I'm a pretty small and physically weak guy, so I have to have a bigger stronger defender next to me though. Where did you used to / do you play?

I don't see how me not thinking Jota is particularly quick has anything to do with how creative I am / used to be on a pitch. David Silva's pretty slow but was still one of the most creative players the PL has ever seen. Not to mention all the registas of the near past.

Edit: My overall view on football is that it should be practiced efficiently and scientifically. Don't particularly like unnecessary showboating or a heavy onus on pure entertainment.

Then you come up with these gems:

1. I wouldn't expect you to.

2. Our views on football are polar opposites. Also playing efficiently isn't the only option out side of unnecessary showboating..

I used to be an out and out striker - played a lot on both wings too - nowadays play a bit deeper but only because the legs have gone.

:frown:

1. Remember that one, might be important in a while.
2. And you have the gall to say I state the bleeding obvious. :D Which tbf I do. :D But still, pot, kettle... Did you just hallucinate a windmill and try to smite it once again?

No answer as to how my assessment of a player's speed has any bearing on my creativity whatsoever. Almost like you make a dickish claim and don't have anything with which to back it up... making an arse of yourself. Again...

Well of course you're going to be nice and cryptic after making an absurd claim. :D No way to weasel your way out of making a dick of yourself again otherwise. Is anyone surprised at this point?

Do you think he's as quick as Salah or Manè?

%%%%%% Remember me saying I've pointed out the misunderstanding to you more than once? This is one of those times. All you had to do was say "Why are you asking about Salah and Manè? I thought you thought he was generally slow". And this could all have been avoided.

Remember that 1. I mentioned earlier? Not cryptic at all that, right? Nah - super clearly explained... of course. Annoying I know, but I do extend the olive branch - I ask you if you think he's as quick or Salah or Manè. You could have saved us all the time and second hand embarrassment if you'd said "Yes" or "No". Buuut you didn't... I'm guessing it's because the answer in you head is "No" and that would effectively show that you were in agreement with my original statement, which, I admit, wasn't extremely clearly worded. Thankfully, Kev, being the voice of reason, called me up on that, to which I happily replied:

He's no usain bolt but didn't you see his goals last night? certainly has some pace, had the beating of them defenders, firmino wouldn't be able to do that.

Oh yeah, defo - just not on the same level as Manè or Salah.

All before your first post. Be honest now, mate - you didn't bother to read those two, did you? Too much work for ol' Steveo.

TBC

Balinkay
5th November 2020, 12:54 PM
But back to the main timeline! Uuuh, I feel like a writer for a cheap TV soap. And theeen I even ask if the sticking point was the word "quick" - who knows, maybe just this is the misunderstanding and we're talking past each other because of that one word?

Ah, maybe the word "quick" is the sticking point here. I mean in terms of pace, not in terms of speed of thought or ball control or ability to move the ball on quickly. He looks... at least decent at those - too early to judge.

Nope - not even going to acknowledge my previous two posts. Just stay on message: "Bali doesn't understand, explaining what I think he's missing is for chumps". Let's be fair here - is it because around this moment in time you realised you weren't actually making any point and were just digging ever deeper into that whole?

Nothing cryptic at all Bali - just highlighting your lack of vision and understanding . Goes with the territory of those who favour the scientific approach to the game over creativity.

If you can't see that Jota has plenty of pace - and need some numbers to reveal it - then I guess it just proves my assessment above.

Oh yeah - "you don't understand football, if you don't see it my way, you're uncreative" - that's the way to lead a debate! Just don't read the other person's posts and keep insulting them. That's what you do, isn't it!

Hell, even here I still try to show you what was meant... I'm trying to clear up what you problem was:

[quote of Kev's question to me]

[quote of my answer as to what I meant]

Yeah, Steveo, reading is for chumps. :D It's okay, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it some day.

I can't find the stats on his acceleration and top speed. FM seems to consider him slower than both Manè and Salah. FIFA too, although that's hardly a good measure. :D

%%%%%% Remember me saying I've pointed out the misunderstanding to you more than once? This is another one of those times. And you ignore it to just sling more snide insults my way. Champ. Real champ. At any point you could have asked what I'd meant like any normal civil person could have. But you didn't. Because you're a colossal dick.

And then you come up with some more gems!

This post:

Can't help you I'm afraid Bali - just going to have to go out and run along side all 3 of them to find out for yourself.. :D

Aha - so basically you were talking horseshite again and have no way to back it up. To boot, you forgot how to read people's posts. Sound that. :D

I mean you can only be disagreeing with my point that he's slower than Manè and Salah at this point. Because you can read and you've not just been spouting garbage for the past five-six posts, right? Right?? So you think he's faster than / as fast as them. Can't see how one could interpret that post any other way, assuming ol' Steveo can read.... Bold assumption that apparently. But you have no way to back up your claim, now do you. Soo... exactly what I said.

TBC

Balinkay
5th November 2020, 12:55 PM
Chill out Bali - go have a 4 knuckle shuffle or something. The only person chatting shite - as per usual - is the daft wanna be German Bulgar who thinks he understands English but clearly doesn't get the nuance all the time.

And, as this point you've covered the whole "Steveo handbook of being an arse on the interwebz" bar the final chapter - you start going after me personally! But since you don't know much about me, bar where I was born and where I reside, you try to find a way to say something insulting without actually saying it, since then you'd get called up on it and you'd have to defend your xenphobic bile (and maybe racist? That's really up to your perception of foreigners like me, but, thankfully, you've at least said it's not about race, so fair play). So instead you go about insulting where I'm from and who I am by "cleverly" encoding your message... I think there's a term for that... did it have something to do with some member of the Carnivora clade? Maybe on of the feliformia... no... no I think it might have been some member of caniformia... Something to do with their special hearing... can't quite put my finger on what the expression was though...

And then, as the nice person and absolute sport you are, you repeatedly bring up the fact my country was on the side of the Axis in WW2... because that's the most appropriate thing to do in an online argument which stems from you own inability to read. :D You really couldn't make this stuff up. Not only that, but then you go on to suggest I'm having some sort of existential crisis of identity! :D Yes, Steveo, because that's totally appropriate and not out of place at all on this forum. :D

Because both of those have a direct bearing on our disagreement, of course!

Ay ay ay... right mess you've got yourself into, Steveo, right mess.

justme
5th November 2020, 12:56 PM
Fit nicely in the top left pocket. https://i.ibb.co/hmxP85S/Bulgar-SS-division.jpg

what the fuck as this got to do with anything? get outta here piss face

eggy81
5th November 2020, 12:59 PM
How do ye end up embroiled in all this shite talk.

Kev0909
5th November 2020, 01:00 PM

Piss face your insults just keep giving :lol::lol::lol:

all of you get fucked init bruvs rudeboy2k20, lockdown 2 is bad enough without falling asleep here

Steveo
5th November 2020, 01:09 PM
Yawn yawn Yawn - Anyone can go back and read from page 7 in Firmino - see what I quoted - you can spot them Bali if you try really hard they are in between these two magic symbols "". Your needless insults then become quite apparent before claiming to be the victim.. poor little Bali..

NOTE: Any comments you make after the quote I was referencing is immaterial. Sadly this seems to have escaped your grasp.. You keep banging on about the caveats you make after the quote I pulled you up on.. ridiculous.

Creativity comes from being able to see. If you haven't noticed Jota's turn of pace and quick feet then IMO you do not see.

The creative eye sees (key component) it in an instant whereas more methodical individuals need it to be labelled, discussed and have numbers attached to it. I didn't think it needed explanation. It clearly is something that gets under your delicate skin though

Steveo
5th November 2020, 01:10 PM
Piss face your insults just keep giving :lol::lol::lol:

all of you get fucked init bruvs rudeboy2k20, lockdown 2 is bad enough without falling asleep here

Innit do..!

Balinkay
5th November 2020, 01:27 PM
Yawn yawn Yawn - Anyone can go back and read from page 7 in Firmino - see what I quoted - you can spot them Bali if you try really hard they are in between these two magic symbols "". Your needless insults then become quite apparent before claiming to be the victim.. poor little Bali..

NOTE: Any comments you make after the quote I was referencing is immaterial. Sadly this seems to have escaped your grasp.. You keep banging on about the caveats you make after the quote I pulled you up on.. ridiculous.

Creativity comes from being able to see. If you haven't noticed Jota's turn of pace and quick feet then IMO you do not see.

The creative eye sees (key component) it in an instant whereas more methodical individuals need it to be labelled, discussed and have numbers attached to it. I didn't think it needed explanation. It clearly is something that gets under your delicate skin though

It's not immaterial if what you want to do is debate the point. If what you want to do is insult and be a gaping arsehole, then the original post is immaterial too - you can do that just fine. You don't care it's a misunderstanding, all you care about is being a xenophobic dog whistling arsehole.

Let's be honest here - it's clear as day you don't want to talk about the topic - you want to sling mud and try to wind people up. At least after you fail to read what's been said in plain text.

Regarding the bolded bit: I did see that. I explicitly said I did.

Ah, maybe the word "quick" is the sticking point here. I mean in terms of pace, not in terms of speed of thought or ball control or ability to move the ball on quickly. He looks... at least decent at those - too early to judge.

But you, being the obtuse illiterate that you are, didn't bother to read this.

You're trying to weasel your way out of your xenophobic bile and the deep hole you've dug for yourself. First it was me not understanding the game, then it was you replying to my slightly vague original post, now it's "oh, being able to determine whether A is moving faster than B implies creativity'...

Every time you come up with a new excuse for your cuntish behaviour, you dig yourself deeper, as I covered all of them (at least so far) in our original exchange. But you just didn't read them or respond to them. Because all you want to do is spew xenophobic bile and win internet troll points. Sad.

Steveo
5th November 2020, 01:40 PM
Tbf I don't think Jota's all that pacy either, though ti might be just his nonchalace that makes it look that way.

In every subsequent post - and you have made many and called me just about every name under the sun including the constant use of virtue signalling bollox ... You seem absolutely determined to hide the quote in question...

This from the same individual who accuses me also of not being able to read.

Face it you took issue with this response to the Jota pace comment.

You're a defender aren't you Bali. It seems clear from everything you say about the game - creativity is not your strong point - I am just assuming here.. But feels like that.

"I don't think Jota's all that pacy". hmm

This is what got under the skin - aint it so Bali. Truth hurts. Accept and move on.

Artisan
5th November 2020, 02:00 PM
If i can add my two pennyworth....

I quite like Mo

Balinkay
5th November 2020, 02:01 PM
On the next fascinating episode of "Steveo can't read" - the show that brought you timeless classics such as "Steveo can't read posts immediately before posting on a thread", "Steveo doesn't understand what a demonym is" and my personal favourite "Steveo ignores everything and slings his own feces at people", we bring you:

In every subsequent post - and you have made many and called me just about every name under the sun including the constant use of virtue signalling bollox ... You seem absolutely determined to hide the quote in question...

This from the same individual who accuses me also of not being able to read.

Face it you took issue with this response to the Jota pace comment.

[...]

This is what got under the skin - aint it so Bali. Truth hurts. Accept and move on.

[...]I wasn't super clear in the post to which you replied, so Kev asked me about it. [...]

Oh yeah - me directly referencing the post you're talking about = me being "absolutely determined to hide the quote in question". Do you even read what you write? Like, honestly? Actually, what am I saying... of course you don't.

[...]and that would effectively show that you were in agreement with my original statement, which, I admit, wasn't extremely clearly worded.[...]

Yep - trying to hide that post by explicitly highlighting that particular post wasn't super clearly worded.

[Kev's question]

[My clarification]

Yeah, Steveo, reading is for chumps. :D It's okay, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it some day.

I can't find the stats on his acceleration and top speed. FM seems to consider him slower than both Manè and Salah. FIFA too, although that's hardly a good measure. :D

Yess - me posting the clarification for what I meant means I'm "absolutely determined to hide the quote"... to which one of the posts I quoted directly replies. You're not very good at this whole "gotcha!" thing, are you?

Another swing and a miss by ol' Steveo. Want to try again? Another excuse a quick skim through the two thread can easily debunk? You're bound to run out of bullshite excuses for your lunacy, surely?

Keep digging your hole though.

Kind of surprised you've not hurled more insults my homeland's way though - would have expected more from you. No references to some awful shite my forefathers committed, over the description of which you just skimmed online? I'd have thought you'd have found something by now, judging by how quickly you previously resorted to similar vile tactics.

Steveo
5th November 2020, 02:04 PM

I bet you are one of those Pratt’s who takes offence at the drop of a hat - we all know of them.

If you managed to take both brain cells rattling around inside that head outta your arse you would notice that the person being accused of being a xenophobic racist - laughable - is challenging someone who has made actual Xenophobic comments in the past - one of which I even provided as evidence. He posts a dog whistle when I joke about Egypt being told to Piss off - I post a picture of an infamous Bulgarian Nazi fuck who was celebrated in Sofia less than a year ago. Felt it was relevant.

If you really are too thick - and you do come across as thick as pig shit BTW - then fill yer boots with your own piss you sanctimonious fuck.

CCTV
5th November 2020, 02:19 PM
If i can add my two pennyworth....

I quite like Mo

Me too, but could a dog whistle actually be a crack pipe ?

CCTV
5th November 2020, 02:21 PM
I'm gonna say it reads like Bali is a tad more upset.

Oi Steveo, if you've a passport.. why did you choose to be an old fella with age related mental, sexual and physical health problems.
#choosebetter

justincredible
5th November 2020, 02:22 PM
I bet you are one of those Pratt’s who takes offence at the drop of a hat - we all know of them.

If you managed to take both brain cells rattling around inside that head outta your arse you would notice that the person being accused of being a xenophobic racist - laughable - is challenging someone who has made actual Xenophobic comments in the past - one of which I even provided as evidence. He posts a dog whistle when I joke about Egypt being told to Piss off - I post a picture of an infamous Bulgarian Nazi fuck who was celebrated in Sofia less than a year ago. Felt it was relevant.

If you really are too thick - and you do come across as thick as pig shit BTW - then fill yer boots with your own piss you sanctimonious fuck.
See, there you go again Steveo with your condescending gobshitery.
I called you out on this weeks ago and you're still at it lad. You accused me of being a drunk because I had the audacity to have a different opinion to you on something football related. I told you to knock it on the head and then it was the; "Well you must be hungover then" bollox...

You're being asked, once again, to knock it on the head please. We had enough of this wolloping in the past with TheBigRC and a few before him.
There's good harmony on this forum (mostly), by a good bunch of lads. Let's keep it that way, eh?

CCTV
5th November 2020, 02:22 PM
Instead of read insert skimming

CCTV
5th November 2020, 02:24 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/19/Hundepfeife01.JPG

Are we sure this isn't a pipe for smoking drugs posing as a dog whistle?

Balinkay
5th November 2020, 02:29 PM
[...] is challenging someone who has made actual Xenophobic comments in the past - one of which I even provided as evidence. [...]

Hahha, no you haven't, you absolute donkey.

[...]
Anyone who knows me will vouch for me being completely the opposite of "racist / xebophobic" - and you have made many overtly racist comments on here before - as many well know. [...]

You say many know this. Care to name them? I'd like to know if I'm a xenophobe and I'm not really going to take your word for it, now am I?

To your post I replied:

[...]

I'm not even saying I've not said something overtly racist btw - I have 15k posts on here - don't remember each and every one. So please, provide some evidence for your pretty ugly claim.

Because who knows, right? I like to think I'm not racist / xenophobic in genearl, but then again arseholes don't think they're arseholes. It's up to others to judge that. Maybe I have said something that crossed a line? If I did, I'd love to know.

So I asked for quotes, so I could see if I'd been a racist / xenophobic arsehole in the past.

Still waiting for you to produce one of my overtly racists posts btw. Would love to discuss and clarify what I meant if necessary. Take your time.

You came up with this weak bullshite:

You once made a clear anti serb reference when asking why we didn't use our own beautiful English word instead of a "Silly Serbian" one - And I pulled you up on it too..

To which I replied as follows:

[...]You got a quote for the bolded bit? And quite a few of them? Since, you know, you said I'd made "many" such comments. One isn't many, now is it?

But also I'd need to look at it in context, since I have no idea what post you're talking about and it's entirely possible you're just making it up. I do enjoy banter between countries and jokes about national stereotypes - that's for sure, so I'm sure I've jested plenty about it. [...]

So I asked for quotes again...

[...]

Got any of my racist posts to quote by the way? We can talk about this sort of thing? [...]

...and again...

I-is that the start some sort of incantation you think will help you use the "search" function? I have some bad news, mate - technology has moved on - there's a button in the forum. You can press on it. With your mouse. You should try it. Maybe you can find some racist posts we can talk about. Like I said - 15k, I'd even be personally interested to talk about that! [...]

... because if I said something inappropriate or hurtful, I'd like to know about it so that I can work on it. It's the healthy thing to do.

You said I'd made "many" statements like that. All you could provide is some vague shite I've said about some undisclosed word in Serbian and that I thought the English translation was more appropriate or simply preferred it...

Like I said, if I've come off a xenophobic prick, I'd like to know about it talk about / try to fix it, provided it turns out to reveal some unsavoury side of me with which I've not yet come to terms. I take this seriously and want to better myself by dealing with such horrible feelings / views that I might hold. I don't think I do, but you providing posts which suggest I do would greatly aid me in this quest of self improvement.

But you've provided zero of the "many" quotes - not very helpful if you want me to become a better person.

So another swing and a miss - what's that...? 29 by now?

Steveo
5th November 2020, 02:30 PM
I called you out on this weeks ago and you're still at it lad. You accused me of being a drunk because I had the audacity to have a different opinion to you on something football related. I told you to knock it on the head and then it was the; "Well you must be hungover then" bollox...

You're being asked, once again, to knock it on the head please. We had enough of this wolloping in the past with TheBigRC and a few before him.
There's good harmony on this forum (mostly), by a good bunch of lads. Let's keep it that way, eh?

Oh - yes sir mr Policeman..

Just told a few home truths to a few who got what they deserved.

Kev0909
5th November 2020, 02:34 PM
Enough is enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4v7wddN-Wg&ab_channel=tagesschau

Order!!!!

Noone cares or probably even reading anymore, you're arguing with yourselves trying to make each other look shit but franky none of us care

Bali you care too much,chill my dude you've got bigger things to worry about like everyone has atm, i'm sure steveo does too

Balinkay
5th November 2020, 02:34 PM
He posts a dog whistle when I joke about Egypt being told to Piss off - I post a picture of an infamous Bulgarian Nazi fuck who was celebrated in Sofia less than a year ago. Felt it was relevant.

On what plane of existence is it fucking relevant to our debate? Someone disagrees with you and makes fun of your inability to follow a forum thread and you start posting shite, connecting their country with Nazis? What the actual hell is wrong with you?

Balinkay
5th November 2020, 02:35 PM
@Kev

then ignore us, or get the mods to whip out the ban hammer. I've no need to make Steveo look shite - he's practically bathing in his own feces at this point.

Edit: The report button is on the bottom left of each and every one of our posts. You can report stuff for harassment or arguing - I'd guess a few posts from our recent exchanges with ol' Steveo would fit at least one of those categories. People used to get banned for a lot less than the xenophobic bile he's been spewing.

justme
5th November 2020, 02:37 PM
I have opened a thread in the off topic section. Please go there and do what is needed to be done.

ianlfc
5th November 2020, 02:44 PM

Shut up dickhead 😂😂😂

Balinkay
5th November 2020, 02:45 PM
He's not being generally xenophobic - he's being dog-whistlingly specifically xenophobic to the place from which I hail.

If he wants to debate a point that's been made - he can talk about like an adult and read what's written plain as day, not go on about whose side a country was on in WW2 or who their famous nazis were. How the fuck is this acceptable? Like seriously? If I were on like 4chan or a youtube comment section, fine - that's the point of those place, but here?

But you are right that we're clogging up the forum, I apologise. Will try to take it to the Off topic.

Kev0909
5th November 2020, 02:50 PM
Yes just ignore any more posts, this is about how much we all hate Mo

and you're ruining it!!!

how's klopp going to read this and sell him now? ffs

can it be renamed to who hates balinkay and stevo

southernboy
5th November 2020, 03:22 PM
I watched Borat the other night, the new one where he's got a daughter played by a Bulgarian actress. I didn't realise that Bulgarians speak Kazakh. You learn something new every day.

Sorry for taking the thread off topic ;)

vin
5th November 2020, 03:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ta0Sj05tjc

Yeah...banning might be in order

LFC-DPG
24th April 2021, 07:49 PM
Mo Salah becomes the first Liverpool player in Premier League history to score 20 goals in a season for a third time. Robbie Fowler and Luis Suarez achieved the feat twice.

justincredible
24th April 2021, 08:21 PM
He should be scoring 60 a season with the amount of chances created for him.

Insidious
20th August 2021, 10:32 PM
Salah's goal ratio for us so far (when compared to the other players in the Premier League "100 Club") is 0.62, which puts him in fourth spot.

Thierry Henry, Harry Kane and Sergio Aguero are above him.

The guy is an absolute Machine and yet I still feel he can do more for us.

The dream would be a Champion's League win where he absolutely bosses the Final.

huyrob
20th August 2021, 10:56 PM
Salah's goal ratio for us so far (when compared to the other players in the Premier League "100 Club") is 0.62, which puts him in fourth spot.

Thierry Henry, Harry Kane and Sergio Aguero are above him.

The guy is an absolute Machine and yet I still feel he can do more for us.

The dream would be a Champion's League win where he absolutely bosses the Final.

Presumably penalties are included, hazard a guess that if they weren’t he may be top?

Artisan
21st August 2021, 12:17 PM
I hope this thread is a fecking wind up cus i'd rather see anyone go over Mo...

miller0863
21st August 2021, 12:18 PM
We also have a “Who Hates Klopp” thread, so very much tongue in cheek.

Artisan
21st August 2021, 12:32 PM
We also have a “Who Hates Klopp” thread, so very much tongue in cheek.

That's what happens when you take a break from the forum, you lose the plot....Down with Mo ;)