PDA

View Full Version : Boris Johnson - Mastermind

scientificred
15th June 2020, 06:53 PM
The link below is a vidoe of Boris Johnson appearing on 'Have I Got News For You' from the later 1990's.
It was the first time I ever came across him.
I thought he was a twit then and nothing much has happened since to change my mind.
The guy belongs in TV comedy - not politics.
Older forumites (and indeed many younger ones)may have seen this already but his treatment by the team is still hilarious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE7T8CDggA4

vin
16th June 2020, 02:27 PM
The link below is a vidoe of Boris Johnson appearing on 'Have I Got News For You' from the later 1990's.
It was the first time I ever came across him.
I thought he was a twit then and nothing much has happened since to change my mind.
The guy belongs in TV comedy - not politics.
Older forumites (and indeed many younger ones)may have seen this already but his treatment by the team is still hilarious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE7T8CDggA4

I would say that I can't believe he is PM but actually I can, and it's quite transparent how he managed it.

What I can't understand is that how people still think he (and Trump) are still credible.

redebreck
16th June 2020, 07:48 PM
What a shambles. If Labour had had a viable alternative, none of those charlatans would be in government.

teesred
8th July 2020, 04:29 PM
I would say that I can't believe he is PM but actually I can, and it's quite transparent how he managed it.

What I can't understand is that how people still think he (and Trump) are still credible.

Absolutely. When you look at some of the things both of those pricks have said in the past it beggars belief that they are running their respective countries.

stevie harkness
8th July 2020, 05:22 PM
Classic Boris speech at the UN last year

https://youtu.be/5z4K_G14_Ho

Balinkay
8th July 2020, 05:37 PM
I mean those are some pretty important questions he raises there. People are under the (not necessarily incorrect) impression that they have more important things to worry about now like the price of gas, but make no mistake, the best time to prepare for issues as big as the ones he mentions is yesterday. The second best is today.

He's a clown, but I thought that's the whole point of his character - the "lovable" bullish "Rule Britannia" attitude.

scientificred
9th July 2020, 02:50 PM
I mean those are some pretty important questions he raises there. People are under the (not necessarily incorrect) impression that they have more important things to worry about now like the price of gas, but make no mistake, the best time to prepare for issues as big as the ones he mentions is yesterday. The second best is today.

He's a clown, but I thought that's the whole point of his character - the "lovable" bullish "Rule Britannia" attitude.

A carefully prepared script (but by who?) and what relevance?
Major references to Prometheus (Greek mythology from thousands of years ago).
People laughing in the audience.
This week he blamed care homes for quote "not following procedures".
Later, albeit via other ministers, he said this was misinterpreted and what was meant was that the procedures were not clear owing to the constantly new information becoming available (or something like that).
If the procedures were not made clear then you cannot blame the care workers for not having followed them.
No decent apology given just more waffle on that front (hard to defend really - easier for a full apology and an explanation upfront by BJ if that really was the case)
That was an unforgivable error from someone in such a position and I do not endear myself to the "lovable" bullish "Rule Britannia" attitude. Such quips are never too faraway from him.
One day there will be a proper independent investigation into what happened in our care homes and hopefully the truth will out.
I continue to expect more such 'twit' crap from BJ (and his 'Eton' boys) during his tenure.

Balinkay
9th July 2020, 10:06 PM
Yeah, I don't dispute that this was probably not the right time / way to raise the questions, just that they are very important. He probably doesn't realise that, but even a broken twat is right twice a day, or however the saying goes.

Kev0909
14th July 2020, 01:16 AM
Are you fucking kidding boris?

Making us wear masks in england from the 24th..... to go shops and supermarkts, well fuck that, and fuck boris.

Seriously now, when it's at the lowest and pubs have opened? what about before, 46,000 lives have been lost?

Fuck off.

redebreck
14th July 2020, 01:54 AM
Are you fucking kidding boris?

Making us wear masks in england from the 24th..... to go shops and supermarkts, well fuck that, and fuck boris.

Seriously now, when it's at the lowest and pubs have opened? what about before, 46,000 lives have been lost?

Fuck off.

Government don't know if they are coming or going.
(just for a change).

Kev0909
14th July 2020, 12:53 PM
Government don't know if they are coming or going.
(just for a change).

Honestly, I reckon they think a lot of people will break this stupid "rule" so they'll be loving cashing in on it, instead of raising the tax's a little, they're doing this.

it's too late now, i'd understand if it was still a bad situation but there's hardly any cases really, but that sums up boris and coronavirus, too little to late.

Cunt.

P.S I fully believe people take more risks, because of having a mask, and they're not all that beneficial, also shit gets attached to masks which you may touch etc. then get infected.

CCTV
17th July 2020, 01:39 AM
Honestly, I reckon they think a lot of people will break this stupid "rule" so they'll be loving cashing in on it, instead of raising the tax's a little, they're doing this.

it's too late now, i'd understand if it was still a bad situation but there's hardly any cases really, but that sums up boris and coronavirus, too little to late.

Cunt.

P.S I fully believe people take more risks, because of having a mask, and they're not all that beneficial, also shit gets attached to masks which you may touch etc. then get infected.

A wise mathematician once concluded that by not leaving bed he reduced the level of risk in his/her/they/zer/pixie/wormself life.

Most people chose life with risk and have a life. Lockdowns are not a continuous means of living life.

scientificred
17th July 2020, 06:57 PM
But not leaving bed also brings on different risks.
Not a very wise mathematician!
Can you name him?

CCTV
20th July 2020, 08:38 PM
But not leaving bed also brings on different risks.
Not a very wise mathematician!
Can you name him?

Yes it does, risk is an unavoidable consequence of living. Even when dead your grave could be robbed, or your name unfairly smeared posthumously.
I would agree with you here, the math might have been plausible but the general outlook or conclusion is not so wise.
No i cant remember the name or exact wording, not sure a search engine would be able to help.

Martyboy
22nd July 2020, 09:28 PM
Mask wearing's just another small part of the agenda to get 7.7 billion peeps vaccinated and chipped under Bill Gates and his big pharma cronies....Massive de-population and total control is where it's heading if these fuckers get their evil way!!.....:mad::mad::mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNP-KrKfa-U

CCTV
23rd July 2020, 11:17 AM
Mask wearing's just another small part of the agenda to get 7.7 billion peeps vaccinated and chipped under Bill Gates and his big pharma cronies....Massive de-population and total control is where it's heading if these fuckers get their evil way!!.....:mad::mad::mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNP-KrKfa-U

Not got time to watch it now Marty but have you seen the clips of Bill gates pulling weird joyous evil faces during interviews.

He and his wife talking about second wave of corona and the impact, nodding and pulling faces in tandem like mr burns going excellent for lack of a better example.

Another where talking about the economic recovery being slow and painful, hes smiling like he creamed himself.

Very creepy vibes off him

dicko1969
24th July 2020, 04:15 AM
Politics is in a desperate state.

stevie harkness
24th July 2020, 09:36 AM
You may ask what Bill Gates knows compared to doctors and scientists but now Tony Blair is piping up to announce that the coronavirus will never go away and we should prepare for the second wave. Bottom line is that these guys are more powerful and influential than your average anonymous doctor and scientist. The question is why are they saying it?

Aldo1988
24th July 2020, 09:43 AM
You may ask what Bill Gates knows compared to doctors and scientists but now Tony Blair is piping up to announce that the coronavirus will never go away and we should prepare for the second wave. Bottom line is that these guys are more powerful and influential than your average anonymous doctor and scientist. The question is why are they saying it?

You mean Karen on Facebook doesn't know as much as these guys???

stevie harkness
24th July 2020, 10:37 AM
You mean Karen on Facebook doesn't know as much as these guys???

Well I wouldn't want to use such terms in case someone accused me of being racist misogynist but while doctors and scientists disagree these guys seem to know the score.

Martyboy
25th July 2020, 08:43 AM
Not got time to watch it now Marty but have you seen the clips of Bill gates pulling weird joyous evil faces during interviews.

He and his wife talking about second wave of corona and the impact, nodding and pulling faces in tandem like mr burns going excellent for lack of a better example.

Another where talking about the economic recovery being slow and painful, hes smiling like he creamed himself.

Very creepy vibes off him

Have a look at the creepy fucker at start of this vid...Almost like he knows a more deadly virus is on the way!!...You'd think the twat at 64 yrs old and with $107 billion would want to chill and enjoy his wealth.....:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcQEKgxjDLk

Balinkay
25th July 2020, 08:45 AM
Those damn reptillians have been ruling the world for too long! :mad:

vin
26th July 2020, 09:28 AM
I'm interested in alternative theories (I think calling them conspiracy theories devalues them). Some of the stuff that has been springing up around the pandemic, Hollywood etc is interesting but when you start looking at the origins and then the research that is quoted it quickly falls apart.

I'm not sure anyone really knows what the truth is. We all have our own version of it.

scientificred
26th July 2020, 10:27 PM
'Donald Duck'appears to have been talking a modicum of sense recently. Like someone who has suffered a bang on the head.
Quite a different personality.
Is that anything to do with Kayleigh McEnany?
Never liked her when I saw her in the early press briefings but quite like her now.
Not sure why but is she telling 'Donald Duck' what is best to say? Ala Cummings with BJ?
Be interesting to hear her revelations in later life if I'm still around.

stevie harkness
29th July 2020, 04:12 PM
Yes, "alternative theories" is a better name vin. The BBC website seem to have zero tolerance of them. They claim to debunk several theories yet when you click on the link they just say it's not true or not proven, hardly debunking.

History proves time and again that humans conspire to gain money, power or advantage, and the higher up you are the more opportunities you have to do this.

That being said some people think everything is a sinister plot when in reality politicians are flapping about making it up as they go along.

scientificred
30th July 2020, 06:56 PM
'Donald Duck'appears to have been talking a modicum of sense recently. Like someone who has suffered a bang on the head.
Quite a different personality.
Is that anything to do with Kayleigh McEnany?
Never liked her when I saw her in the early press briefings but quite like her now.
Not sure why but is she telling 'Donald Duck' what is best to say? Ala Cummings with BJ?
Be interesting to hear her revelations in later life if I'm still around.

Replying to my own post
Actually Trump is now starting to remind me of the old Spitting Image sketch of Ronald Reagan - the president's brain is missing

redebreck
30th July 2020, 09:48 PM
Replying to my own post
Actually Trump is now starting to remind me of the old Spitting Image sketch of Ronald Reagan - the president's brain is missing

showing your age there..

scientificred
5th August 2020, 02:34 PM
showing your age there..

Thank you Redebreck - still some miles left in the tank yet!
I am starting a new thread seeing as how Donald seems so deluded these days.
It is called 'the president's brain is missing'
I will start it with a youTube from Spitting image.
Although it is aimed at Ronald Reagan it still has some relevance today for me.
Feel free to contribute!

scientificred
28th August 2020, 07:13 PM
How ridiculous to watch Boris sitting down amidst a group of primary school children with no social-distancing or mask when the message to all teachers and kids is to practice the government guidelines - Keep in your bubble, wash hands regularly and maintain social distancing if not in your bubble - I stand to be corrected because maybe the guidelines have changed once again.

scientificred
28th August 2020, 07:27 PM
showing your age there..

In reply to your underlying slogo
'There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief'
A line from Bob Dylan song 'AllAlong the Watchtower'
Most people in life I have met think that Hendrix version is better - for me I think the Dylan version is so haunting
Ends with '2 riders were approaching and the wind began to howl' - Dylan sets the scene during the song with no real explanation of its origin but provides the unique characters as per always and ends with a sense of impending doom but yet the music lingers on to allow you to imagine what is happening.
Best Hendrix song?
Without doubt
Voodoo Chile Slight Return (best heard extremely loud)
Similarly full of mystical lyrics and simply awesome!!!

scientificred
9th September 2020, 04:27 PM
Boris is going to break international law!
He proudly pronounced an Oven ready deal together with the customary ridiculous photo shoots?
Signed and sealed in international law less than 1 year ago and approved by his own parliament.
I am expecting BJ and his boys sometime soon to say something like "... oh but it still needed some cooking"

Nineteenx
30th October 2020, 07:35 AM
What a shambles. If Labour had had a viable alternative, none of those charlatans would be in government.

I don't think you understand how this game is played Redebreck and how it has been played for as long as I can remember

The british media is part of the establishment, it controls the people of the UK for the Government and the establishment, and those people will do everything they possibly can to demonise and discredit and paint as entirely unviable or unacceptable any political party that threatens the strangle hold they have held on the UK since the 1980's

Blair wasn't 'a viable alternative' he was the son of a former Tory MP, the greatest trick the Tories ever pulled was having him surplant himself in Labour when they knew their reign was coming to an end, so he could ensure continuation of the desired status quo for the establishment. He was a complete and utter fraud, his job, was to destroy the Labour party, to prevent it from ever again representing the people it was formed to and affecting the real change the UK has desperately needed for decades that would make the establishment poorer.

all normal working people have got much poorer over the past 4 decades, we've gone from one parent with a decent job or prepared to put the hours in being able to provide for and have a family of 3 or 4, buy their own house, in their early twenties to where we are now when in a lot of cases 2 parents, working every hour they can, not having any time to actually raise and enjoy their kids and still not having the remotest chance of owning their own home and still struggling to pay the bills and put food on the table

And while that has happened, the establishment, that 3% have increased their wealth incredibly, in the 80's I'd see signs and placards telling people not to listen to the millionaires in the newspapers, they're now billianaires, while the vast majority of other people are a hell of a lot poorer.

You get prats like Priit Patel saying British people are lazy, because productivity in the UK is much lower than a lot of other countries, they're not lazy, they never were, the UK were always grafters, productivity is down incredibly, not because people are lazy, but because the other side of the bargain for their hard work has been reneged on, a fair days pay for a fair days work and the chance to forge a life for themselves.

In short, in their contemptable and unquenchable greed, the establishment have taken away one of the most important aspects of human nature people need to be happy and productive, aspiration

redebreck
4th November 2020, 02:48 PM
I don't think you understand how this game is played Redebreck and how it has been played for as long as I can remember

The british media is part of the establishment, it controls the people of the UK for the Government and the establishment, and those people will do everything they possibly can to demonise and discredit and paint as entirely unviable or unacceptable any political party that threatens the strangle hold they have held on the UK since the 1980's

Blair wasn't 'a viable alternative' he was the son of a former Tory MP, the greatest trick the Tories ever pulled was having him surplant himself in Labour when they knew their reign was coming to an end, so he could ensure continuation of the desired status quo for the establishment. He was a complete and utter fraud, his job, was to destroy the Labour party, to prevent it from ever again representing the people it was formed to and affecting the real change the UK has desperately needed for decades that would make the establishment poorer.

all normal working people have got much poorer over the past 4 decades, we've gone from one parent with a decent job or prepared to put the hours in being able to provide for and have a family of 3 or 4, buy their own house, in their early twenties to where we are now when in a lot of cases 2 parents, working every hour they can, not having any time to actually raise and enjoy their kids and still not having the remotest chance of owning their own home and still struggling to pay the bills and put food on the table

And while that has happened, the establishment, that 3% have increased their wealth incredibly, in the 80's I'd see signs and placards telling people not to listen to the millionaires in the newspapers, they're now billianaires, while the vast majority of other people are a hell of a lot poorer.

You get prats like Priit Patel saying British people are lazy, because productivity in the UK is much lower than a lot of other countries, they're not lazy, they never were, the UK were always grafters, productivity is down incredibly, not because people are lazy, but because the other side of the bargain for their hard work has been reneged on, a fair days pay for a fair days work and the chance to forge a life for themselves.

In short, in their contemptable and unquenchable greed, the establishment have taken away one of the most important aspects of human nature people need to be happy and productive, aspiration

I can remember working in the 70s through till the 90s (I worked later as well, mind!), and there were goals that could be achieved if you were lucky and/or worked hard. I feel for youngsters of today - unless you're very fortunate there's little you can achieve. Zero contract hours, for example, don't give a decent living wage.
As you say, many households need two incomes these days. Back in the day, the man went out to work and the woman ran the home. Successive UK (mostly Tory) governments have destroyed UK industry in search of a fast buck - goods can be manufactured cheaper abroad. I'm aware the newspapers are corrupt - even the S*n used to support the tories FFS, and that was supposedly a working-class rag.

Nineteenx
4th November 2020, 05:14 PM
I can remember working in the 70s through till the 90s (I worked later as well, mind!), and there were goals that could be achieved if you were lucky and/or worked hard. I feel for youngsters of today - unless you're very fortunate there's little you can achieve. Zero contract hours, for example, don't give a decent living wage.
As you say, many households need two incomes these days. Back in the day, the man went out to work and the woman ran the home. Successive UK (mostly Tory) governments have destroyed UK industry in search of a fast buck - goods can be manufactured cheaper abroad. I'm aware the newspapers are corrupt - even the S*n used to support the tories FFS, and that was supposedly a working-class rag.

That's part of the trick though isn't it, that filth is aimed at the working class, has always supported the Tories through my entire lifetime, but it isn't 'for' the working class, it's a device for filling their heads with garbage and getting them to vote themselves poorer and Murdoch and a fair few others richer, so it the Mail and the Express

I'm working class and it pains me that os many working class people are really thick and easily manipulated

They vote Tory and repeat stupid Tory buzz phrases to try and attack people who are fighting desperately for them, like 'wealth envy' for instance, a phrase invented to suppress and somehow guilt trip people into not going absolutely bad shit crazy as they absolutely should about too many incredibly wealthy people and corporations not paying their taxes. I mean how thick are they, expecting that everyone should pay their taxes is not wealth envy

Expecting that the Gov and their backers should absolutely not be effectively stealing tax payers money from the system through privatisation is not wealth envy

They read the Daily fucking fail, that fills their heads with incredibly isolated stories of one family from somewhere or other claiming benefits and other people claiming them and the knobs swallow it up gleefully, their fucking paper moved it's headquarters abroad to avoid paying a penny of UK tax, tax avoidance and evasion costs the UK tax fund billions each year, it costs a fuck site more than any of the crap that rag fills their tiny minds with

If I had a shit load of money, I'd make a program called benefits street, on my version I'd have the likes of Branson and all the other tax dodgers on it, all the MPs who make outrageous expenses claims like 34k from the tax payer to heat their horses stables in one case, all the companies benefitting from backhanded deals to win contracts in privatised sectors which cost the taxpayer more, it just knocks me sick, we've been being robbed blind for 4 decades by this shower of shite and those filthy rags have the thickos blame absolutely everyone but the people who are actually doing it and then voting again for them!N!

It's like the much hated ATOS, they are employed on a Tory ideal and it costs the taxpayer more to employ their disgusting services than the alleged fraud that it is their supposed purpose to tackle

A big part of the Tories destroying UK manufacturing was them being desperate to smash any industry that had a lot of unionised jobs after the late 70's general strike, they smashed UK manufacturing, trashed it and created this service sector economy, which is unquestionably the reason Covid is absolutely destroying the UK economy, idiots voted for them, giving them whopping majorities a carte blanche at that

I'm ranting now :D just pisses royally me off

Kev0909
5th November 2020, 02:29 PM
Heres a question my fellow englishmans

if we're only in lockdown for a month why is the furlough being extended sceheme until march?

stevie harkness
5th November 2020, 05:20 PM

if we're only in lockdown for a month why is the furlough being extended sceheme until march?

A good question.
During the Spring lockdown they said the furlough would go until October, but the self employed grants were only for 3 months.

I can only assume it's something to do with stability and confidence so employers don't panic and lay off too many people...

Kev0909
5th November 2020, 05:28 PM
A good question.
During the Spring lockdown they said the furlough would go until October, but the self employed grants were only for 3 months.

I can only assume it's something to do with stability and confidence so employers don't panic and lay off too many people...

I personally think it'll last longer than a month, I really hope i'm wrong though

stevie harkness
5th November 2020, 06:55 PM
I personally think it'll last longer than a month, I really hope i'm wrong though

But, but... Christmas!
Yes, possibly, Michael Gove did warn of that quite quickly after lockdown was announced

Kev0909
5th November 2020, 07:00 PM
But, but... Christmas!
Yes, possibly, Michael Gove did warn of that quite quickly after lockdown was announced

Yeah well I see it happening with the half-arsed lockdown... do it properly or don't bother

Probably open it up for dec-jan then lockdown 3 wouldn't be surprised

vin
5th November 2020, 07:08 PM

Allows businesses to scale up without feeling like they need to let people go. It's actually not a bad idea. Also, it does indicate that they'll come out of lock down for xmas and new year and then announce another in early January. Having furlough in place means businesses won't panic (as much) knowing that the scheme is still there for another 3 months

stevie harkness
5th November 2020, 07:37 PM
The Welsh have been having a firebreak lockdown these last two weeks and they're planning another in New Year. Who knows, they may even do it in sync with England next time.

Government know there's no point having a lockdown over Christmas because people would break it no bother. It's of almost religious importance to some.

Martyboy
6th November 2020, 03:07 AM
Don't know if any of you guys have heard of this document written in 2010....They knew about Covid 19 then apparently.....Check out the 3 phases,I'd say we're at the end of phase 1 at the moment heading for phase 2.....Food for thought....:(

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rockefeller-operation-lockstep/

vin
6th November 2020, 11:39 AM
Don't know if any of you guys have heard of this document written in 2010....They knew about Covid 19 then apparently.....Check out the 3 phases,I'd say we're at the end of phase 1 at the moment heading for phase 2.....Food for thought....:(

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rockefeller-operation-lockstep/

Have you actually read the full article on the link?

Unless you are of the opinion that Snopes is a fake fact-checking site, then it actually describes how the extract is bullshit.

I'm surrounded by this stuff through friends who follow these things down rabbit holes. It ends up being a circular conversation. If you don't believe snopes and rely entirely on info sourced from twitter and the web then you can end up believing anything.

A lot of this is stemming from right-wing groups in the US who are trying to discredit media outlets and news sources (many of which do a shit job and have an agenda) to create an "alternative" which is actually far more dangerous and bias.

Nineteenx
6th November 2020, 06:19 PM
With Biden the trade wars Trump was manufacturing worldwide and desperately wanted one with Europe which the Tories entire Brexit no deal was a part of is completely gone and that's a very good thingg. I imagine Johnson's going to have to engage in an incredible rethink and into making huge concessions and Barnier and his EU team will be licking their lips

redebreck
7th November 2020, 03:52 PM
The Welsh have been having a firebreak lockdown these last two weeks and they're planning another in New Year. Who knows, they may even do it in sync with England next time.

Government know there's no point having a lockdown over Christmas because people would break it no bother. It's of almost religious importance to some.

So much for the "United" Kingdom.
Can't they see that having a nation-wide plan of action would be beneficial?

Nineteenx
17th November 2020, 12:20 AM
Seems like the knives are out for Johnson in the media, they're the ones who worked harder than anyone except Keir Starmer and his ideologue Blair cult to get him elected, surely they have to shoulder some of the blame?

Martyboy
18th February 2021, 03:52 AM
I was less than a mile away from Boris today shopping with the missus in Cwmbran.....Shame Matt Hancock wasn't there with him....I'd love to throttle that horrible little fucker...He's right up Klaus Shwab's arse is old Matty boy with this 'Great Reset' and '4th industrial Revolution'........By 2030 they want us all to own fuck all and like it apparently!!.....:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnRGfoZ4IvM

stevie harkness
18th February 2021, 11:44 AM
By 2021 they wanted us all masked up, vaccinated and stay at home and like it. That would've sounded mad 12 months ago.

CCTV
18th February 2021, 02:04 PM
By 2021 they wanted us all masked up, vaccinated and stay at home and like it. That would've sounded mad 12 months ago.

Really, not far off the XR demands. Global poverty increases, assisted suicide for the elderly, death to herds who maintain soils.

Any credible (:D) conspiracy theorist follower isn't surprised.

Heres their (WEF) second short video in reply to the criticism of their first.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uPYx12xJFUQ

Here the post election results time piece titled, "The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election"
https://archive.vn/gfEPW

Then there's the update at the nyt to a story after the impeachment debacle.
https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/02/the-times-corrects-the-record-on-officer-sicknicks-death-sort-of/

Democrat and police turned down national guatd for the 6th. Then ran pieces about how BLM were treated differently :D
Yes, you turned down the national guard and enabled the different treatment. Almost facilitating the events.

In time, people should look back at this period as one of Trump persuading and leading a massive effort against China, with his detractors being those who would fuse the powers of the corporate and the state, like China.

Russia stole the 2016 election with a few memes not reaching a million bucks across all social media platforms.
Many running in red states, many running after the election day.
Only Russians could spend so little, on shitty memes, a large amount running in deep red states and many after the election results. Their MKUltrability is vast !!

Yet a joint venture of antifa, blm, union chiefs, CEOs, fbi, CIA, Wall street helped remove the fascist Trump.
Back to sleep America :D

stevie harkness
19th February 2021, 09:17 AM
Interesting article there about the election CCTV.

I hadn't seen that WEF video before, but those marketing techniques always make me suspicious, drumbeat, buzzword bingo! "so many are calling for a Great Reset" hmmm really? just like in the year 2000. It sounds good but "trust is hard to come by". I reckon that Davos bloke has got an agenda.

Martyboy
22nd February 2021, 03:43 PM
Interesting article there about the election CCTV.

I hadn't seen that WEF video before, but those marketing techniques always make me suspicious, drumbeat, buzzword bingo! "so many are calling for a Great Reset" hmmm really? just like in the year 2000. It sounds good but "trust is hard to come by". I reckon that Davos bloke has got an agenda.

He certainly has....The WEF(The Davos mob) signed a deal with the UN in June 2019 to speed up the implementation of this 'Great Reset' along with the UN's 'Agenda 2030'....The 'You'll own nothing and be happy phrase' etc....Also you hear so many politicians and the like spouting this 'Build Back Better' green new deal shit....Sounds like a dystopian hell for all but the very rich to me....:(

Nineteenx
8th March 2021, 06:36 PM
Anyone else think schools returning is absolutely the dumbest thing ever? It may or may not transpire as such, but kids spread all sorts of things like no other age group do and although the vaccination program has reached 20m people, the people in the age group who are the parents of these kids haven't be vaccinated yet, so to me, it's a big gamble at allowing Covid to start spreading again

stevie harkness
9th March 2021, 12:47 AM
I still think its strange that nobody seems to care why kids don't get ill with covid (generally), nobody asks, nobody tells.

Usually we're led to believe that their poor ickle immune systems mean that the snotty little tykes catch everything going and can't fight it off.

The only explanation I've seen floated is that the MMR vaccine is effective against covid and most of them have had that jab.

I think the dumbest thing ever is that in this age of sanitizer and obsessive hand washing you can't hold granny's hand, or shake someone's hand, literally keeping them at arms length. You can lean in for an elbow bump but you can't lean in for a hug where you are actually breathing behind each other.

Nineteenx
12th March 2021, 05:25 PM
One fundamental reason I didn't vote for Brexit is that UK scientific research and numerous other enterprises, regions and areas were hugely reliant of EU grants for their funding, EU grants being the billions the UK received back from the EU each year out of the 14bn they paid in

During the Leave campaign Johnson promised all the recipients of these grants equal funding from the UK Gov when we left the EU, but I didn't hear mention of any provisions for it in Sunak's budget

Just to be clear, we wouldn't have the UK Astra Zeneca vaccine if it weren't for that funding

The reason I would never have voted Brexit is I could never trust the Tories with that money, they did afterall put all of us through 10 years austerity to give tax cuts to the most wealthy, putting them well below the European average and well below the level even Thatcher had them, and to continue affording the incredible 350-400 bn in tax evasion and avoidance they benefit from each year

scientificred
12th March 2021, 08:25 PM
Listening to Dr Chris Smith last night he was a little worried that there has been very little flu about this winter - the world over apparently - and so very little data available to prepare the flu vaccine for next winter.

scientificred
12th March 2021, 11:20 PM
Poor show from Boris in my opinion ,when being interviewed about the Clapham murder, to appear in a lab coat

scientificred
8th June 2021, 03:10 PM
BJ is planning an overhaul of electoral system.
Same number of MPs but each MP will have roughly an equal number of constituents.
Basically that means more MPs from down south and less from up north.
Perhaps distancing himself, and future Tory governments too, from his pledge to level up in the event it goes pear-shaped and actually there was no real sincerity in that pledge.
Akin to gerry-mandering.
Beware.

scientificred
8th June 2021, 03:57 PM
I can foresee a time when Scotland and NI and huge swathes of Northern England will break away from the UK and rejoin the EU as an independent entity.

justme
26th June 2021, 06:56 PM
Matt Hancock has resigned. just need DORIS and several more to follow and sanity will return

Daffydd
26th June 2021, 10:05 PM
Nothing will change from a mere change in personnel. Same mindset. Same system. Same bullshit.

In olden times adultery was a scandal but all the media care about is that he broke the sacred covid guidelines!

scientificred
28th June 2021, 04:24 PM
Despite such a huge majority for BJ and such weak opposition I hope surely that there is enough crap surrounding BJ and his boys to at least get rid of him as PM.
He:s a twit.

scientificred
28th June 2021, 04:37 PM
Just tuned into parliament live.
BJ appears to have put up a junior minister (Juliet Lopes? - not sure of her exact name) to answer the CCTV and security leaks questions.
She is wearing quite a nice RED dress!
Wonder what BJ thinks to that!!
Ha ha!

justme
28th June 2021, 05:12 PM
One thing about modern day politicians they are much better looking (the female ones obviously)

scientificred
28th June 2021, 05:23 PM
Well turned out but sickening.
Just listening to Javid turning up as new health minister.
Crap plaudits for his predecessor from both Javid , Ashworth and Hunt.
When will we ever move on from this crap.
Angela Rayner should have been there today to greet Javid.
Much more spunk!

Martyboy
29th June 2021, 12:06 PM
Nothing will change from a mere change in personnel. Same mindset. Same system. Same bullshit...e.g. UN Agenda 21 & The Great Reset.....:(

In older times adultery was a scandal but all the media care about is that he broke the sacred covid BULLSHIT!

I totally agree,look how scared these bunch of Fascists are of the the 'virus'.....https://planetradio.co.uk/pirate-fm/local/news/cornwall-g7-summit-in-photos/

Here's how effective the masks are.......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIaul0U83d0

This whole thing is really BOILING my piss I have to be honest.....:mad::mad:

scientificred
2nd July 2021, 12:12 PM
Amanda Millings today pretty much confirmed that there will be no further investigation into Matt Hancock's doings.
He resigned and was replaced within a day and that is that!
Disgusting arrogance.
How long was he carrying on with his mistress for whilst standing at those press conferences and handing out his rules.
I suspect throughout the whole pandemic.
BJ was probably privy to it and no doubt approved.
BJ probably knows an investigation would be disastrous.
Starmer is so weak.

Kev0909
7th July 2021, 11:28 AM
Don't know why they're bothering reporting numbers still and making people worried if they're that confident to open up everything on the 19th

Don't see a need for it anymore.

It's making me want my 2nd jab faster than having to wait for early next month especially where I work now there's a lot of people of all sorts working there, already rebooked it from later on in that month.

scientificred
14th July 2021, 12:07 PM
Later I will catch up with what BJ had to say in PMQs regarding racism.
He has had loads of faux Pas in his past.
Always refused to apologise and most recently said that he does not use that sort of language anymore.
Remains a buffoon IMO.

scientificred
3rd May 2022, 04:56 PM
Boris addressed Ukrainian parliament today. It was his hour not Ukrainian hour. Well applauded but fell well short of what Ukrainian parliament wanted. Nevertheless it was very close to saying that we are at war with Putin's russia

scientificred
27th May 2022, 08:08 PM
Boris ? A ridiculous person!

LFC vs PFC
27th May 2022, 09:40 PM
The guy's a c&£t.

Has no regard for the country he governs and has no qualms in showing that. Bet he gets re-elected though.

redebreck
27th May 2022, 11:48 PM
The guy's a c&£t.

Has no regard for the country he governs and has no qualms in showing that. Bet he gets re-elected though.

Frightening the quality of the politicians in this country, that there aren't many decent alternatives.

scientificred
29th May 2022, 03:07 PM
And now Boris is lowering the standard of the ministerial code! Covering his arse ahead of the parliamentary privileges committee questioning? Shameful. Conservative party need to get rid of him. Tom Tugendhat has expressed interest. He could not be any worse and seems a genuine politician. Boris is eroding so much. sick of seeing his promo videos dressed in aprons and workcaps and mucking in!

scientificred
30th May 2022, 08:27 AM
This from Jonathan Pie summing up BoJo (Jonathan Pie is not so unlike an Alan Partridge type of character)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QS7kUqKeg_0

scientificred
6th June 2022, 11:53 AM
For Bojo and his bozos.. .
Booze and boos will eventually bring you down.

Daffydd
6th June 2022, 02:52 PM
Vote of confidence tonight 6-8pm. Free drinks and cake.

scientificred
6th June 2022, 03:16 PM
Vote of confidence tonight 6-8pm. Free drinks and cake.
Would that be non-alcoholic drinks and perhaps trifle?

scientificred
6th June 2022, 04:40 PM
Curious but I think pm gets about £200k per year , his ministers about €£150k per year and MPs about £100k per year.
Of course they have other sources of revenue but stark contrast to footballers demanding £400k per week. Just a thought.

Daffydd
6th June 2022, 06:18 PM
Curious but I think pm gets about £200k per year , his ministers about €£150k per year and MPs about £100k per year.
Of course they have other sources of revenue but stark contrast to footballers demanding £400k per week. Just a thought.

MPs wages presumably come from tax payers money and, once elected, are not really performance related. Nobody would pay money to see a politician performing!

Footballers wages have been obscene for years regardless of recession or war.

vin
6th June 2022, 06:37 PM

Many actors and musicians get paid lots of money too..

vin
7th June 2022, 09:25 AM
So he "survived" the vote.

scientificred
15th June 2022, 09:59 PM
Boris Johnson, the man who would be king! He and his bozos become more embarrassing by the day!
Does anyone support him on this forum? Interesting to hear from you!

redebreck
15th June 2022, 10:16 PM
Boris Johnson, the man who would be king! He and his bozos become more embarrassing by the day!
Does anyone support him on this forum? Interesting to hear from you!

I consider him with approximately the same high regard as Margaret Thatcher.

scientificred
15th June 2022, 10:39 PM
I consider him with approximately the same high regard as Margaret Thatcher.
Not sure what to make of that Redebreck. Does that mean good or bad?

Daffydd
16th June 2022, 12:51 PM
Boris Johnson is in power because the great British public voted him in with a whopping majority.

redebreck
16th June 2022, 08:48 PM
Not sure what to make of that Redebreck. Does that mean good or bad?

I am a socialist, living in what used to be a mining community.
I have never in my life voted conservative.
Does that help?

Martyboy
27th June 2022, 05:32 PM
Boris Johnson is in power because the great British public voted him in with a whopping majority.

That coont and all his G7 deep state bought and paid for puppets are all gonna fall very soon....Fascists the lot of em!!......:cool:

redebreck
27th June 2022, 10:43 PM
That coont and all his G7 deep state bought and paid for puppets are all gonna fall very soon....Fascists the lot of em!!......:cool:

Needs a miracle imo to survive/win the next election.
Beware all the legislation being sneaked through parliament before the next election.

vin
5th July 2022, 08:20 PM
He should go now. Can he be any more exposed and undermined?

Daffydd
6th July 2022, 08:54 AM
What a bunch of cnts resigning like this just weeks after giving him a vote of confidence. Like suddenly they wake up and realise what he's like? Tossers.

redebreck
6th July 2022, 03:37 PM
Conservatives cannot possibly win the next General Election.
Can they?

Daffydd
6th July 2022, 09:11 PM
Boris refusing to quit. Maybe he'll take the nuclear option and call a general election...then Keir Starmer will be fined for breaking covid rules and step down as Labour leader ...and the Conservatives will win?!

scientificred
7th July 2022, 08:00 AM
I watched Boris in that Liaison Committee grilling. I thought at times he appeared to be quite bonkers.
I am actually becoming worried about his mental health.

redebreck
7th July 2022, 09:45 AM
I watched Boris in that Liaison Committee grilling. I thought at times he appeared to be quite bonkers.
I am actually becoming worried about his mental health.

I'm a bit worried about the Nation's mental health - voting those clowns in for so many years!

Daffydd
7th July 2022, 10:50 AM
Looks like he will quit as party leader, triggering a leadership election, but remain as PM until Autumn while they choose a successor...

scientificred
7th July 2022, 11:07 AM
Expecting a resignation speech imminently. Only got himself to blame.
Still needs about 4 weeks to remain as pm to last longer than Theresa may. At present he is on a par with Neville Chamberlain. Don't think party will let him stay on considering his bizarre almost trumplike behaviour over the past few days. Thought and acted like he was president or king. I wonder how he will handle this utter humiliation. Stories surfacing of Theresa may stepping in

scientificred
7th July 2022, 12:02 PM
This speech is expected at 12:30.
Boris has been desperately trying to fill ministerial voids this morning. Will he actually resign? Bizarre behaviour thus far by a bizarre man!
Out of interest does there always have to be a Downing Street cat ? Larry is a star!

vin
7th July 2022, 12:38 PM
This speech is expected at 12:30.
Boris has been desperately trying to fill ministerial voids this morning. Will he actually resign? Bizarre behaviour thus far by a bizarre man!
Out of interest does there always have to be a Downing Street cat ? Larry is a star!

It was widely understood that he would resign, and thankfully - he has!

scientificred
7th July 2022, 12:46 PM
Vintage Bojo speech. Full of bluster. Not acknowledging his own shortcomings and mistakes that led to his downfall. A ridiculous man. Who's up next?

vin
7th July 2022, 12:47 PM
Vintage Bojo speech. Full of bluster. Not acknowledging his own shortcomings and mistakes that led to his downfall. A ridiculous man. Who's up next?

"Herd mentality"

He's a nutjob

Daffydd
7th July 2022, 12:56 PM
If he has behaved bizarrely then it is because he has been allowed to for far too long. Lying and denying when caught has always worked in the past. Too many of those around him were happy enough for him to do this.

And if he is mentally unwell then it's simply a reflection of the dysfunctional system we live under.

scientificred
7th July 2022, 01:00 PM
"Herd mentality"

He's a nutjob
Maybe a general election will become due owing to the next pm being unelected. Is Boris (and his bozos) deluded enough to form a new party.
What a huge majority he lost and so swiftly.

scientificred
7th July 2022, 01:19 PM
Personally I think Starmer will be found guilty of breaking lockdown rules purely because Bojo was fined for little more than sharing a birthday cake.

scientificred
7th July 2022, 01:38 PM
Ben Wallis next? Personally think we need a military man owing to changing shift in global military threats.

Daffydd
7th July 2022, 05:34 PM
Ben Wallis next? Personally think we need a military man owing to changing shift in global military threats.

Is that the same Ben Wallace who said the UK "kicked the backside" of Russia in the past and "can always do it again" to a group of bemused British soldiers. Do we need a military man or a man of peace?

scientificred
7th July 2022, 07:11 PM
Is that the same Ben Wallace who said the UK "kicked the backside" of Russia in the past and "can always do it again" to a group of bemused British soldiers. Do we need a military man or a man of peace?
Can't see a peaceful solution to what is happening. China might kick off soon in taiwan as well. I think Russia and China are contemplating a new world order. And I wonder what side India and Pakistan will take, maybe African nations too. Worrying times.

CCTV
7th July 2022, 10:24 PM
Has Bojo been taken out by a gayman grabbing younger men ?

Martyboy
8th July 2022, 12:39 AM
Can't see a peaceful solution to what is happening. China might kick off soon in taiwan as well. ]I think Russia and China are contemplating a new world order. And I wonder what side India and Pakistan will take, maybe African nations too. Worrying times.[/B]

You're getting it all wrong....Fact is the G7 governments,the USA(under Biden)UK(under Johnson),France(Macron),Germany(Merkel),Italy,Japa n,Canada(Trudeau) plus Australia and New Zealand(Ardern) are THE problem.....All current leaders are subservient to the World Economic Forum's Fascistic/Nazi 'Great Reset' Agenda....In the words of Klaus Schwab himself in 2017 'We have penetrated the cabinets of these countries with Our Young Global Leaders' ....He mentions Putin too but Putin basically told em to fuck off and is NOT going along with this crap,neither are the Chinese,Indians,Brazilians,South Africans and a host of other countries hence the BRICS(Brazil,Russia,India,China,South Africa) organization.....Our corrupt government and the rest of the G7 are going down and not before time too!!...Here's Schwab admitting to the 'penetration' in 2017.....Fucking Rothschild Nazi!!...:(

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fzp6hOKk2Ahz/

redebreck
8th July 2022, 10:35 AM
Sam Allardyce for number ten?

Daffydd
8th July 2022, 06:32 PM
Sam Allardyce for number ten?

Not a bad shout. It should be an outsider and anyone who has ever been in one of Boris Johnson's cabinets should be relegated to the back benches.

scientificred
10th July 2022, 01:13 PM
You're getting it all wrong....Fact is the G7 governments,the USA(under Biden)UK(under Johnson),France(Macron),Germany(Merkel),Italy,Japa n,Canada(Trudeau) plus Australia and New Zealand(Ardern) are THE problem.....All current leaders are subservient to the World Economic Forum's Fascistic/Nazi 'Great Reset' Agenda....In the words of Klaus Schwab himself in 2017 'We have penetrated the cabinets of these countries with Our Young Global Leaders' ....He mentions Putin too but Putin basically told em to fuck off and is NOT going along with this crap,neither are the Chinese,Indians,Brazilians,South Africans and a host of other countries hence the BRICS(Brazil,Russia,India,China,South Africa) organization.....Our corrupt government and the rest of the G7 are going down and not before time too!!...Here's Schwab admitting to the 'penetration' in 2017.....Fucking Rothschild Nazi!!...:(

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fzp6hOKk2Ahz/
Climate change is my major concern Martyboy. Where do those other countries you mention stand on this? The whole world has to come together somehow.

Martyboy
12th July 2022, 12:38 PM
Climate change is my major concern Martyboy. Where do those other countries you mention stand on this? The whole world has to come together somehow.

It's a narrative to push the green agenda/great reset mate....The climate changes all the time and has done for billions of years,it's nowhere near as bad as you seem to think it is....Stop listening to the bullshit you hear on the mainstream media/TV,you'll sleep better....:sentimental:

scientificred
12th July 2022, 05:01 PM
It's a narrative to push the green agenda/great reset mate....The climate changes all the time and has done for billions of years,it's nowhere near as bad as you seem to think it is....Stop listening to the bullshit you hear on the mainstream media/TV,you'll sleep better....:sentimental:
No thanks Martyboy! I trust David Attenborough. You should too and start worrying too and stop peddling that gobbledygook!

Martyboy
13th July 2022, 11:58 PM
No thanks Martyboy! I trust David Attenborough. You should too and start worrying too and stop peddling that gobbledygook!

You're one of the masses tuned into the mainstream BS...You'll be telling me next you trust the BBC,ITV,Sky and Channel 4 OR even better the government when in May 2020 while we were all locked down those bastards were in Downing Street partying like crazy!! That's how scared they were of the supposed black death(Covid)...THEY knew it was BS then ya fool!...LOL laughable....:(

scientificred
15th July 2022, 07:18 PM
You're one of the masses tuned into the mainstream BS...You'll be telling me next you trust the BBC,ITV,Sky and Channel 4 OR even better the government when in May 2020 while we were all locked down those bastards were in Downing Street partying like crazy!! That's how scared they were of the supposed black death(Covid)...THEY knew it was BS then ya fool!...LOL laughable....:(
You are wrong on all counts there Martyboy. I listen to David Attenborough. If you have evidence to discredit him then post it.

CCTV
16th July 2022, 03:02 PM

You are wrong on all counts there Martyboy. I listen to David Attenborough. If you have evidence to discredit him then post it.

What do you have to say on these matters ?

I'd say Attenborough is a rather failed campaigner. The tone and manner of his message is not a successful campaign strategy.
Does very little productive messaging with respect to Global warming from what I've seen.
Just makes his documentaries unsharable with smaller children.

CCTV
16th July 2022, 03:19 PM
Here's some of my takes

A doubling of atmospheric co2 will likely produce around 1.5 degrees Celsius of warming.
The next doubling of Co2 would produce another 1.5 degrees Celsius of warming.

If we take the projectsed Co2 level of 2040 of 450ppm, and extrapolate that growth to 2100 atmospheric co2 will be close to the doubling rate of 560 ppm.
Producing about 0.5-0.6 degrees of further warming.

Best way for energy to go is lots of nuclear power.

There are quite a few tech solutions for carbon sequestration. But imo the best benefits will be through engineering the biosphere.
Banning fishing largely and leaving the seas replenish. Bony fish filter co2 out of the water and create calcium carbonate which will help with the oceans PH balance. We've devastated fishing stocks.
Then promote grass fed beef/lamb etc.
Give Allen Savoury more tools to restore desertified soils and sequester co2 in soils making the rich and fertile.

Positives of a warmer planet. Food production up. Massive greening of the world. Plants use less water for photosynthesis. The pending ice age due in around 50 thousand years has been pushed back by about 450,000 years.
We can expect more rain and clouds, rains good for water collection, more clouds seem to be a natural counterbalance to warming.

Daffydd
16th July 2022, 05:35 PM
The answer is in the soil. And trees. Not any old trees but broadleaf deciduous trees. And our relationship with Nature. But you can't sell that. If we continue to pursue technological solutions we are fucked.

I'd love to hear Attenborough's thoughts on the carbon footprint of the Ukraine war, or better still the thoughts of the candidates for next Tory leader. Policies need to dovetail.

CCTV
16th July 2022, 10:50 PM
How to green the world's deserts and reverse climate change

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI

Here's an introduction to Allen Savory, Joel Salatin is another whose a disciple of sorts. Savoury works in Africa, but this practice is applicable in any area and simple measures like adding clover to fields adds nitrogen into soils.
Of course in Oirland we have the issue of too much water, but using his methods can see cattle stay out in fields for even longer.

scientificred
17th July 2022, 03:21 PM
How to green the world's deserts and reverse climate change

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vpTHi7O66pI

Here's an introduction to Allen Savory, Joel Salatin is another whose a disciple of sorts. Savoury works in Africa, but this practice is applicable in any area and simple measures like adding clover to fields adds nitrogen into soils.
Of course in Oirland we have the issue of too much water, but using his methods can see cattle stay out in fields for even longer.
Climate change reversal needs the world to pull together.

scientificred
17th July 2022, 03:35 PM
The answer is in the soil. And trees. Not any old trees but broadleaf deciduous trees. And our relationship with Nature. But you can't sell that. If we continue to pursue technological solutions we are fucked.

I'd love to hear Attenborough's thoughts on the carbon footprint of the Ukraine war, or better still the thoughts of the candidates for next Tory leader. Policies need to dovetail.
Sir David would be horrified. Russia will slowly steamroller Ukraine without regard unless they meet stiffer opposition and are seen to be losing in which case they may consider using tactical nuclear weapons within Ukraine e g. on Kiev. Putin cannot be seen to be losing this war. West will not know how to respond. Mass exodus from Ukraine. Lots of refugees. More famine

Martyboy
17th July 2022, 04:13 PM

Notice 'Global warming' has now become 'Climate Change'....Fact is the earth ISN'T getting any hotter,not in the last 6 years anyway....It's all over-inflated to push the 'Build Back Better' VERY expensive(for us) green agenda....Have a look what's happening in Holland now(the mainstream media simply won't cover it)..They're basically trying to take the farmers land off them in the name of Climate Change,it's a land grab for more state control BUT the farmers are fighting back,good on em!!...:biggrin:

scientificred
17th July 2022, 08:19 PM
Notice 'Global warming' has now become 'Climate Change'....Fact is the earth ISN'T getting any hotter,not in the last 6 years anyway....It's all over-inflated to push the 'Build Back Better' VERY expensive(for us) green agenda....Have a look what's happening in Holland now(the mainstream media simply won't cover it)..They're basically trying to take the farmers land off them in the name of Climate Change,it's a land grab for more state control BUT the farmers are fighting back,good on em!!...:biggrin:
Global warming is just one of the symptoms of climate change. It is a subtle symptom but trending slowly upwards. See this link
https://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/global-temperature/
Climate change represents itself more readily in extreme weather events.

scientificred
17th July 2022, 10:32 PM
This first paragraph is perhaps the elephant in the room. Reading the rest is up to you
https://www.umcjustice.org/who-we-are/social-principles-and-resolutions/world-s-population-and-the-church-s-response-3361#:~:text=The%20population%20of%20the%20world,a bout%206.8%20billion%20in%202010.

scientificred
17th July 2022, 10:37 PM
Prolonged temperatures above 37 are not conducive to the human species
https://www.google.com/search?q=human+temperature&oq=human+tem&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0i512j0i20i263i512j0i512l4j0i10 i457i512j0i512l7.13077j0j4&client=ms-android-vf-gb-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
I would hope you are aware of this

scientificred
17th July 2022, 10:44 PM
I think Bojo should go back on 'have I got news for you' as per my opening post enclosed video scenario. Always close to a complete buffoon.

redebreck
18th July 2022, 12:14 AM
Sir David would be horrified. Russia will slowly steamroller Ukraine without regard unless they meet stiffer opposition and are seen to be losing in which case they may consider using tactical nuclear weapons within Ukraine e g. on Kiev. Putin cannot be seen to be losing this war. West will not know how to respond. Mass exodus from Ukraine. Lots of refugees. More famine

Isn't/wasn't Ukraine one of the world's biggest grain producers (or something similar)?

scientificred
20th July 2022, 12:37 PM
Isn't/wasn't Ukraine one of the world's biggest grain producers (or something similar)?
I think Ukraine has/had the ability to supply about 25% of the world's grain.

scientificred
20th July 2022, 01:28 PM

Forestation appears to be disappearing faster than it is being replaced. Deforestation is occurring due to both legal and illegal deforestation and of course wild fires. The emerging problem is who wants to live near forests or woodland.

CCTV
20th July 2022, 10:17 PM
Climate change reversal needs the world to pull together.

Would you dare act in the manner you demand ?

scientificred
20th July 2022, 10:54 PM
Would you dare act in the manner you demand ?
think I already do

CCTV
21st July 2022, 01:47 PM
think I already do

To thine own self be true, I'd have said it was a clear and obvious lie.

Any chance you can channel your inner Attenborough to answer points on Climate policy posted on the previous page ?

scientificred
23rd July 2022, 07:58 PM
To thine own self be true, I'd have said it was a clear and obvious lie.

Any chance you can channel your inner Attenborough to answer points on Climate policy posted on the previous page ?
Dear CCTV . I do not find yourself ever clear and obvious.
In my own opinion you are slightly muddled.
Rude to call me a liar!
I do not want to engage in a discussion with you for those reasons alone.
I think Balinkay also had problems with you.
Your line of questioning is rather like that of Dougal in Father Ted.

CCTV
24th July 2022, 01:58 AM
Dear CCTV . I do not find yourself ever clear and obvious.
In my own opinion you are slightly muddled.
Rude to call me a liar!
I do not want to engage in a discussion with you for those reasons alone.
I think Balinkay also had problems with you.
Your line of questioning is rather like that of Dougal in Father Ted.

Well you are entitled to your feelings, I was being honest. It's a pity your desire to discuss the climate has ended. Could have been a teachable moment, an opportunity to learn something new.

Maybe Balinkay did have problems with me, I can't read his mind.
But he and I have exchanged a few private message over the years, and from my recollections we had a good time co-hosting the forum awards and had other such discussions.

Maybe I am less polite than others, but I think I treat people fairly. The only exception really would be Sid this last season, which was purposely intentional and goes back to our quirks around jinxs and luck around threads.

Martyboy
24th July 2022, 01:56 PM
Saw this a while back....Lefty wanker Brain Stelter on CNN being given the run around on this 'Global Warming' climate change alarmism BS...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pUOQQMGFeopP/

PCR test inventor and Nobel Prize winner the late Kary Mullis explains in great detail......

https://www.bitchute.com/video/J7Iktq4RGytM/

CCTV
26th July 2022, 04:27 PM
Oh and to add to the positives of GW, the ozone hole is receding at a faster rate as the climate warms.

Daffydd
27th July 2022, 06:24 PM
Petition to reinstate Boris Johnson as Prime Minister of the UK.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/620874

redebreck
28th July 2022, 12:25 AM
Petition to reinstate Boris Johnson as Prime Minister of the UK.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/620874

Thankfully Rejected

Daffydd
28th July 2022, 09:55 AM
Thankfully Rejected

yeah, nice try Carrie! It would have livened up the leadership contest no end though.

vin
28th July 2022, 12:14 PM
Thankfully Rejected

Only on the basis that you can't create a petition around appointments.

scientificred
29th July 2022, 05:08 PM
Well you are entitled to your feelings, I was being honest. It's a pity your desire to discuss the climate has ended. Could have been a teachable moment, an opportunity to learn something new.

Maybe Balinkay did have problems with me, I can't read his mind.
But he and I have exchanged a few private message over the years, and from my recollections we had a good time co-hosting the forum awards and had other such discussions.

Maybe I am less polite than others, but I think I treat people fairly. The only exception really would be Sid this last season, which was purposely intentional and goes back to our quirks around jinxs and luck around threads.
No apologies there and none expected.
.The climate debate is not dead but you need to start your own thread starting with your own views and expect them to be hit
Stop hitting other threads with your Dougal type arguments that go nowhere!
You say you were co-hosting rhreads with Balinkay and enjoyed it. I think you often belittled him .

CCTV
10th August 2022, 02:47 PM
No apologies there and none expected.
.The climate debate is not dead but you need to start your own thread starting with your own views and expect them to be hit
Stop hitting other threads with your Dougal type arguments that go nowhere!
You say you were co-hosting rhreads with Balinkay and enjoyed it. I think you often belittled him .

You had 5 days to reply on matters of global warming, before getting offended.

Yes, Balinkay and I enjoyed hosting the forum awards, and exchanging the odd private message over the years.

scientificred
10th August 2022, 03:08 PM
You had 5 days to reply on matters of global warming, before getting offended.

Yes, Balinkay and I enjoyed hosting the forum awards, and exchanging the odd private message over the years.
Dear CCTV, Once again a muddled response .
I have replied to you in full as to my thoughts on debating with you, and there is no time limit as far as I know on responses. I would suggest that you yourself have fallen foul of such a limit.
Please get a grip!
YOU enjoyed belittling Balinkay knowing full well that English was not his first language!

CCTV
10th August 2022, 03:40 PM
I have replied to you in full as to my thoughts on debating with you, and there is no time limit as far as I know on responses. I would suggest that you yourself have fallen foul of such a limit.
Please get a grip!
YOU enjoyed belittling Balinkay knowing full well that English was not his first language!

Interesting theory 🤔 :D

scientificred
10th August 2022, 03:51 PM
Interesting theory 🤔 :D
Truth not theory! And on all counts! You are hurting and being pathetic!
Take it on board. Take a break! Acknowledge! Come back better!

scientificred
10th August 2022, 04:18 PM
Dear CCTV, If it helps you to understand me better , I am a philosopher

Martyboy
22nd August 2022, 01:21 PM
Very interesting indeed...:)

https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/08/over-1000-scientists-and-professionals-sign-formal-declaration-there-is-no-climate-emergency/

Steveo
24th August 2022, 04:10 PM
They ain't just taking over the Premier league they are taking over our entire nation and the NHS has all but been swallowed up.

https://youtu.be/Ub8BgowUE2M

redebreck
25th August 2022, 12:10 PM
They ain't just taking over the Premier league they are taking over our entire nation and the NHS has all but been swallowed up.

https://youtu.be/Ub8BgowUE2M

I've seen a few of his other broadcasts. Very sensible - doesn't generally push his ideas/beliefs, just gives the viewer the opportunity to think.

Martyboy
26th August 2022, 01:18 AM
Covid-19.....Scamdemic/Plandemic......Check out Event 201 in Oct.2019 on Youtube....It was all planned....Covid-19 test kits were patented in Sept.2015 by Richard Rothschild(member of the City of London banking dynasty)...If that doesn't wake you up and the fact that over 200 FOIA requests have been made to the WHO,CDC,NIH,FDA etc...AND they have all admitted they have not got ONE Isolated,Purified,Characterized,Sequenced sample of this supposed Novel(new) virus...You'll realize it was a Psyop to scare you into a dangerous MRNA 'vaccine' that has now killed and injured 1000's of peeps around the world already AND there's a video of Bill Gates actually saying well 'If we do a good job with vaccines maybe we can lower the population of the world by 10 or 15%'(that's over a billion people btw).......Truth's out now,you can research for yourself,the world has woken up to this shit....This is a globalist elite agenda to take billions of us out...It's called UN Agenda 2030(sustainable development).... It's no longer a conspiracy 'theory' it's a fucking FACT!.....Depopulation through vaccination.....Fucking bastards!!...They all need hanging, every last fucker complicit in this evil attack on the human race!!...:(

redebreck
26th August 2022, 02:14 AM
Covid-19.....Scamdemic/Plandemic......Check out Event 201 in Oct.2019 on Youtube....It was all planned....Covid-19 test kits were patented in Sept.2015 by Richard Rothschild(member of the City of London banking dynasty)...If that doesn't wake you up and the fact that over 200 FOIA requests have been made to the WHO,CDC,NIH,FDA etc...AND they have all admitted they have not got ONE Isolated,Purified,Characterized,Sequenced sample of this supposed Novel(new) virus...You'll realize it was a Psyop to scare you into a dangerous MRNA 'vaccine' that has now killed and injured 1000's of peeps around the world already AND there's a video of Bill Gates actually saying well 'If we do a good job with vaccines maybe we can lower the population of the world by 10 or 15%'(that's over a billion people btw).......Truth's out now,you can research for yourself,the world has woken up to this shit....This is a globalist elite agenda to take billions of us out...It's called UN Agenda 2030(sustainable development).... It's no longer a conspiracy 'theory' it's a fucking FACT!.....Depopulation through vaccination.....Fucking bastards!!...They all need hanging, every last fucker complicit in this evil attack on the human race!!...:(

Not had a chance to look into this yet. However, I think it's plausible that the "energy crisis" is something else designed to reduce the population and/or put us all into bankruptcy.

Martyboy
26th August 2022, 12:23 PM
Not had a chance to look into this yet. However, I think it's plausible that the "energy crisis" is something else designed to reduce the population and/or put us all into bankruptcy.

Truth's out there now for those who seek it red....Pfizer have been caught out too,not wanting to release the 'vaccine' injury data for 55 years!!....A judge in the US ordered them to release it within 8 months....1291 adverse effects including DEATH and the fuckers knew it!!....Klaus Schwab leader of the WEF's (World Economic Forum)...'Great Reset'....The mantra is by 2030 'You'll Own Nothing and you'll be Happy'....Global Communism basically including taking away the right to own your own house....They're not even hiding it,satanic bastards!!...Trouble is still far too many people dismiss this all as a 'Conspiracy Theory'....Meaning they're too programmed into the mainstream BULLSHIT propaganda via the BBC,ITV etc....Peeps need to wake the fuck up!!....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5RDfc2FXhfIo/

scientificred
26th August 2022, 02:42 PM
Truth's out there now for those who seek it red....Pfizer have been caught out too,not wanting to release the 'vaccine' injury data for 55 years!!....A judge in the US ordered them to release it within 8 months....1291 adverse effects including DEATH and the fuckers knew it!!....Klaus Schwab leader of the WEF's (World Economic Forum)...'Great Reset'....The mantra is by 2030 'You'll Own Nothing and you'll be Happy'....Global Communism basically including taking away the right to own your own house....They're not even hiding it,satanic bastards!!...Trouble is still far too many people dismiss this all as a 'Conspiracy Theory'....Meaning they're too programmed into the mainstream BULLSHIT propaganda via the BBC,ITV etc....Peeps need to wake the fuck up!!....

Dear Martyboy, what sort of world do you wish for!

vin
26th August 2022, 05:20 PM

All medications have adverse side effects including death. This does not surprise me.

CCTV
27th August 2022, 02:01 AM
Please get a grip!

Such clarity of opinion from muddled posts I've made :D
English was neither of ours first language.

Balinkay enjoyed belittling people himself, as I recall his last interactions were with a person who might just have been a little better at it.

CCTV
27th August 2022, 02:35 AM
As I said before, I rarely found Balinkay lacking in his ability to post in English. For me people only ever disappointed when they lack substance.

Here's one exert from Balinkay

On the next fascinating episode of "Steveo can't read" - the show that brought you timeless classics such as "Steveo can't read posts immediately before posting on a thread", "Steveo doesn't understand what a demonym is" and my personal favourite "Steveo ignores everything and slings his own feces at people", we bring you:

Kev0909
27th August 2022, 11:07 AM
Didn't balinkay get Docinated ?

(Thedoc)

CCTV
27th August 2022, 12:33 PM
Didn't balinkay get Docinated ?

(Thedoc)

Balinkay, iirc, stated he was taking a break as he didn't get the same enjoyment out of the forum as he once did.

The idea a person was responsible for his departure occurred after SR felt I was rude for suggesting he's a liar, to himself too.

It started with
"I think Balinkay also had problems with you."

Then it ended
"YOU enjoyed belittling Balinkay knowing full well that English was not his first language!"
And
"Truth not theory! And on all counts! You are hurting and being pathetic!"

I just put it down to SRs ego being a little slighted, leading to defensive reactions and projections.

No idea about the Doc, or what might have happened there. Wouldn't have thought the Doc is one to belittle people myself.
Nor do I think belittlement is really that bad, or responsible for Balinkays departure.
As said Balinkay enjoyed belittling people himself, just didn't like getting some in return.

PS If you keep using new words like Docinated Kev, I'll belittle you out of the forum.

scientificred
29th August 2022, 02:16 PM
Balinkay, iirc, stated he was taking a break as he didn't get the same enjoyment out of the forum as he once did.

The idea a person was responsible for his departure occurred after SR felt I was rude for suggesting he's a liar, to himself too.

It started with
"I think Balinkay also had problems with you."

Then it ended
"YOU enjoyed belittling Balinkay knowing full well that English was not his first language!"
And
"Truth not theory! And on all counts! You are hurting and being pathetic!"

I just put it down to SRs ego being a little slighted, leading to defensive reactions and projections.

No idea about the Doc, or what might have happened there. Wouldn't have thought the Doc is one to belittle people myself.
Nor do I think belittlement is really that bad, or responsible for Balinkays departure.
As said Balinkay enjoyed belittling people himself, just didn't like getting some in return.

PS If you keep using new words like Docinated Kev, I'll belittle you out of the forum.
A warning for all perhaps! From Mr Muddle!
PS dear CCTV, if you keep misusing words like fetishism then maybe the same will happen to you! Wisen up and stop digging your hole!

Martyboy
31st August 2022, 10:27 PM
All medications have adverse side effects including death. This does not surprise me.

Check this out....https://www.bitchute.com/video/pMvcIPAz5uq1/

Nineteenx
2nd September 2022, 02:09 AM
The mantra is by 2030 'You'll Own Nothing and you'll be Happy'

They're not going to be best pleased when the masses turn on them and the trillions they've stolen over the past 4 decades have been returned to and used for the benefit of their rightful owners

Nineteenx
2nd September 2022, 02:14 AM

Hard to say as most of the rest of Europe capped their price rises at 4% so there isn't an argument for a global plan, UK wise it is definitely deliberate plan to lower the vast majorities expectations of their living standards, to normalise their living standards being massively reduced through our media

Daffydd
2nd September 2022, 10:09 PM
They're not going to be best pleased when the masses turn on them and the trillions they've stolen over the past 4 decades have been returned to and used for the benefit of their rightful owners

I can't see that happening, not in this country, we are too passive and most are unaware they've been robbed.

Martyboy
3rd September 2022, 11:55 AM
People of Canada waking up against their corrupt governments WEF/UN following agenda...Erecting Concentration camps,loads been built in Australia too....All the western leaders(including ours,Johnson,Truss and Sunak too) are running the WEF/UN's 'Great Reset/Agenda 2030 plans.....Mass depopulation and totalitarian social credit control....Trudeau in Canada has openly stated he 'admires' the Chinese system.....Evil psychoipaths the lot of em!!....This ends only when the people rise up and take all these governments down,it's that simple...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rGCEkKLO7qDZ/

Daffydd
3rd September 2022, 08:05 PM
I've heard "people are waking up" for 2 years now, can't see it myself

Daffydd
5th September 2022, 12:45 PM
Liz Truss was on all the front pages this morning and lo it came to pass.

vin
5th September 2022, 12:49 PM
Liz Truss was on all the front pages this morning and lo it came to pass.

Any Tory is a bad choice. I think Truss is an abomination. Hopefully, Labour can sort their act out and win the next election