PDA

View Full Version : Cheated

justme
17th October 2020, 02:30 PM
Enough said RIGHT? the official in the VAR booth robbed us two times on purpose

crazydog
17th October 2020, 02:42 PM

The van dijk assault you won't see a worse decision all season.

Still gobsmacked he didn't even get at least a yellow.

If Michael Oliver is the best ref in England at present then the game is in trouble and I'm afraid we're going to see decisions like this on a regular basis, if they are not already happening just now.

Kev0909
17th October 2020, 02:44 PM

Write a letter to the FA and complain then you nonce

state the obvious

justme
17th October 2020, 02:44 PM
Write a letter to the FA and complain then you nonce

state the obvious

Calm down and take your meds!

Insidious
17th October 2020, 02:45 PM
LiVARpool remember.

Wild. Absolutely wild.

teesred
17th October 2020, 03:47 PM
If we are being honest we cant complain too much about a VAR decision going against us. We have had our fair share go for is last season.
It's just that VAR is the problem overall and it would be very interesting to see a poll of fans,players and managers to see who would want it removed.
I think it would be a landslide.

skyebo
17th October 2020, 03:54 PM
If we are being honest we cant complain too much about a VAR decision going against us. We have had our fair share go for is last season.
It's just that VAR is the problem overall and it would be very interesting to see a poll of fans,players and managers to see who would want it removed.
I think it would be a landslide.

It's here to stay unfortunately. The mistake was bringing it in in the first place. People were happy that it would clear up any onside decisions, what happened with it today ? At least it's keeping ex ref Dermot Gallagher in a job.

teesred
17th October 2020, 03:57 PM
The fact that not one person can find the offside speaks volumes but like you say its here to stay. It would just be interesting to see a consensus on it.
The fact that the Pickford incident didnt even get looked at and the ruled out goal is massively suspicious in my opinion. 2 blatant wrongs.

skyebo
17th October 2020, 03:59 PM
The fact that not one person can find the offside speaks volumes but like you say its here to stay. It would just be interesting to see a consensus on it.
The fact that the Pickford incident didnt even get looked at and the ruled out goal is massively suspicious in my opinion. 2 blatant wrongs.

Like you say Tees, it would be a landslide.

3underpar
17th October 2020, 04:19 PM
Yep, players as a whole hate it. I’d rather vent my frustration at a ref blowing a call than having some faceless thing make mysterious calls minutes after the fact without valid explanation.

Nineteenx
17th October 2020, 04:20 PM
We just have to be more clinical and take all power for officials to affect the outcome of our games away from them, simple as

I said at the end of last season when they were starting to give some very bad VAR calls they were trying to normalise their making plain wrong decisions as they'd had the realisation that making the right decisions prevented them from adversely and perversely affecting the outcome of games they had enjoyed so much prior to VAR

We didn't benefit from VAR last season, we weren't the beneficiary pf any bad calls, we benefitted from it being used for it's intended purpose, ensuring that the right calls were made

We were absolutely robbed, it was 3 major decisions

The 'excuse' for not sending off Pickford will be that what happened was after Virgil was offside, he was not however offside and the conversation was likely "He's not offside, but if we correct it, you have to send Pickford off"

Under the laws of the game and as we saw with Richarlison, such a challenge must still be punished even if the ref has already blown for a foul

Then, right at the death, a late late last gasp winner and it was never in a million years offside and everyone knows it and we must surely all remember that it was announced prior to the season starting that they wouldn't be ruling out goals using lines of a players hand, shoulder to a milimemtre as they frequently did last season, but Mane was never offside even if they had done that

faridtoxteth
17th October 2020, 04:22 PM
Where's NeverOffside when you need him.

LEGS
17th October 2020, 05:11 PM
The main worry is VVD as if he is out it leaves us with 2 CBs Gomez and Matip not exactly the most robust pair !

Phillips/Williams/Fabinho can play CB can cover but is that going to be good enough.

If there is one season to be off it then it is this one as lets face it not exactly enjoyable with no fans and nature of games.

HLOGI
17th October 2020, 05:25 PM
Offside rule should be changed and then we will never hace this again. If any part of the attackers body is behind (on-side) then it is not offside. So if your armpit is offside but you bum is on then you are on.

justme
17th October 2020, 06:35 PM
whats the fk the armpit got to do with it. just have the line where if any part of the body is offside then its offside.. the armpit nonsense is bollocks.

HLOGI
17th October 2020, 06:49 PM
whats the fk the armpit got to do with it. just have the line where if any part of the body is offside then its offside.. the armpit nonsense is bollocks.

Lol. That was tongue in cheek.

justme
17th October 2020, 06:52 PM
Ooops sorry, I was thinking out loud myself. I dont get what the fk the armpit has to do with offsides?? is the HUMAN BODY thats either on or off. Mental your leg can be onside but your shitting armpit can be offside. Its only the feckers at the FA that can come up with this..

ianlfc
17th October 2020, 07:01 PM
It's a fucking joke.

fiordearg
17th October 2020, 08:32 PM
VAR is a disaster

LFC vs PFC
17th October 2020, 08:38 PM
Apparently we've asked the FA to look into the ridiculous misuse of VAR today amid rumours of corruption.

The FA have dismissed the accusation of match fixing, saying they'll look into the incidents properly after Leicester's 3-1 win tomorrow.

dicko1969
17th October 2020, 10:08 PM
LiVARpool remember.

Wild. Absolutely wild.

Nope

Evarton

dicko1969
17th October 2020, 10:11 PM
Armpit ; cant score with arm.

It seems for the Mané offside he had an arse hair poking out his backside hence offside.

A goal can be scored via public hair ... lewin proved it with his goal.

justme
17th October 2020, 10:20 PM
Armpit ; cant score with arm.

It seems for the Mané offside he had an arse hair poking out his backside hence offside.

A goal can be scored via public hair ... lewin proved it with his goal.
But no one is going to score with their arm pit..It may be a shock to rule makers in this country.. But MOST goal scorers use their feet head and sometimes chest to score goals. Not fucking armpits.. how the shit do they think thats the case?

dicko1969
17th October 2020, 10:23 PM
Because the armpit is where the arm stops 😉

southernboy
17th October 2020, 10:23 PM
VAR is a disaster

Agreed. It actually solves nothing, because it’s still a matter of opinion. We’ll be convinced that it should have been a red card for Pickford. The Premier League and the referees Association will almost certainly say that in their “opinion” it wasn’t a red card.

Even the offside debates are still a matter of opinion. The blurry red and blue lines do nothing to help in terms of accuracy.... they just help somebody to form an opinion. The whole thing need to be scrapped, but won’t be.

dicko1969
17th October 2020, 10:25 PM
The lines were on top of each other today.
Even naked eye all 3 players in line.

Looked pretty clear that.

southernboy
17th October 2020, 10:36 PM

And yet, in the opinion of the VAR official, they weren’t all in line.

miller0863
17th October 2020, 10:40 PM
Hahahaha niiiice dicko,

“A goal can be scored via public hair ... lewin proved it with his goal”

teesred
18th October 2020, 06:37 AM
Agreed. It actually solves nothing, because it’s still a matter of opinion. We’ll be convinced that it should have been a red card for Pickford. The Premier League and the referees Association will almost certainly say that in their “opinion” it wasn’t a red card.

Even the offside debates are still a matter of opinion. The blurry red and blue lines do nothing to help in terms of accuracy.... they just help somebody to form an opinion. The whole thing need to be scrapped, but won’t be.

I'll be gobsmacked if Pickford isnt given a retrospective red. Hes taken one of our players out for months with a blatant scissor challenge, it's a disgraceful attempt.
If their isnt any action against him then we can definitely be convinced of an agenda.

fiordearg
18th October 2020, 07:42 AM
In rugby the TMO is only used where the ref has not a clear vision of the play. In football VAR supersedes the refs decision at all times even when the ref is right

reddownunder
18th October 2020, 09:03 AM
Before it was brought in I thought VAR was only going to be used to correct clear and obvious refereeing errors which would be fine. However it has become an abomination

Balinkay
18th October 2020, 09:41 AM
I mean it's not being applied properly, I quite like the approach to offsides in general, just not the application.

Btw, I haven't felt this annoyed at the refs after a game since one of the United games under Rafa. Can't remember which one. And we've had some stinkers go against us in the last ten years. Absolutely shambolic.

dicko1969
18th October 2020, 03:36 PM
I'll be gobsmacked if Pickford isnt given a retrospective red. Hes taken one of our players out for months with a blatant scissor challenge, it's a disgraceful attempt.
If their isnt any action against him then we can definitely be convinced of an agenda.
Everyone knows he has gone out there to do him. And he has done him.
"He didn't mean it"
Bollox
He did ... he went out there to injury him.
It will be interesting next time on pickshit if someone does him.

redebreck
20th October 2020, 03:44 PM

And yet, in the opinion of the VAR official, they weren’t all in line.

The photos of the VAR that I've seen show Thiago's boot having already gone through the ball.
Something well dodgy about this.
Has the club challenged the offside decision, and also the assault on Virgil?

justincredible
20th October 2020, 03:48 PM
You'd almost think the PL didn't want the same team winning every season, huh?

justme
20th October 2020, 04:04 PM
That bald headed cretin Dermot Gallagher claimed 20 clubs signed up for this way of Var to be implemented. I doubt all the clubs agreed for the officials to get the fecking thing wrong.

Nineteenx
25th October 2020, 12:00 AM
They tried it again tonight, it's not a new thing, it's just new coming from VAR, for 3 quarters of last season VAR was brilliant, it made sure the right decisions were made, then they realised (the Premier League, English FA and refs association) that actually making sure the correct decisions were made and that the correct interpretations of the laws stipulated by FIFA and UEFA were applied took away all their power to adversely and perversely affect the outcome of games and league titles they have enjoyed for the last 30 years, oh and that if they continued with it correctly the filthy would miss out of the Champions League for another season, so they began the process of trying to normalise VAR giving plain wrong decisions, that every fan of every club who can be honest about the game could see were plain wrong and a stitch up

We've had it from refs for the last 30 ears, it's nothing new at all, I think it has actually helped us in a way to become the mentality monsters, because we do actually expect the bent bastards to give plain wrong decisions against us and we don't let it affect us, we get on with it with even greater focus and determination to shove it down their throats and get wins they have tried desperately to deny us

They did manage to rob us v the bitters, 3 absolutely plain wrong decisions, neither Virgil or Mane were offside and Pickford should be serving a 3 game ban right now and everyone else in the football world damned well knows it, but they've been robbing us for years, they did it in the 18-19 season.

Al those bent ref and VAR 'the best team always wins the league' apologists can shove it, our league, the FA and refs association have been bent as fuck for years, what was it that twat at the Premier League said as recently as our first leg semi v Barca "When United do well, we all do well" straight out of the Whiskey face, Murdoch media book, those twats wouldn't have won half of what they did without Gill getting balls deep in the refs association and the Premier League and FA being bent as fuck. I never had the filthy v Liverpool thing either, I didn't dislike the twats for the reasons most of you do, I disliked them because their football was shit and to me they were getting all sorts of bent back hand favours from those mentioned to win league titles when they weren't the best team

miller0863
25th October 2020, 12:05 AM
Agree with most of that 19. Unfortunately I am one of those who you don’t dislike them for the same reason as.

I dislike them because they are Manc twats, pure and simple.

justme
25th October 2020, 12:14 AM
First of all it was never a free kick and secondly it was outside the box.. Seriously how can you not see that when you see replays??
Its not a matter of incompetence at all. Just pure cheating.I always thought Marriner was a decent referee. I don't know what the hell is going on at the moment.

skyebo
25th October 2020, 12:15 AM
They tried it again tonight, it's not a new thing, it's just new coming from VAR, for 3 quarters of last season VAR was brilliant, it made sure the right decisions were made, then they realised (the Premier League, English FA and refs association) that actually making sure the correct decisions were made and that the correct interpretations of the laws stipulated by FIFA and UEFA were applied took away all their power to adversely and perversely affect the outcome of games and league titles they have enjoyed for the last 30 years, oh and that if they continued with it correctly the filthy would miss out of the Champions League for another season, so they began the process of trying to normalise VAR giving plain wrong decisions, that every fan of every club who can be honest about the game could see were plain wrong and a stitch up

We've had it from refs for the last 30 ears, it's nothing new at all, I think it has actually helped us in a way to become the mentality monsters, because we do actually expect the bent bastards to give plain wrong decisions against us and we don't let it affect us, we get on with it with even greater focus and determination to shove it down their throats and get wins they have tried desperately to deny us

They did manage to rob us v the bitters, 3 absolutely plain wrong decisions, neither Virgil or Mane were offside and Pickford should be serving a 3 game ban right now and everyone else in the football world damned well knows it, but they've been robbing us for years, they did it in the 18-19 season.

Al those bent ref and VAR 'the best team always wins the league' apologists can shove it, our league, the FA and refs association have been bent as fuck for years, what was it that twat at the Premier League said as recently as our first leg semi v Barca "When United do well, we all do well" straight out of the Whiskey face, Murdoch media book, those twats wouldn't have won half of what they did without Gill getting balls deep in the refs association and the Premier League and FA being bent as fuck. I never had the filthy v Liverpool thing either, I didn't dislike the twats for the reasons most of you do, I disliked them because their football was shit and to me they were getting all sorts of bent back hand favours from those mentioned to win league titles when they weren't the best team

Over a 38 game season or however many they play, the best team ALWAYS wins it. They may get lucky in a few of the games, others may get lucky in other games, but you are not lucky in every game. How else do you gauge who's best over the season. To me it's who has the most points. People used to say we got all the decisions when we were dominating the league, that was garbage too.

Nineteenx
25th October 2020, 12:16 AM
Agree with most of that 19. Unfortunately I am one of those who you don’t dislike them for the same reason as.

I dislike them because they are Manc twats, pure and simple.

Having lived there and worked there for 10 years and having had the bastards absolutely wreck my life, I actually hate all Mancs and all things Manc now, as a breed of people, they're special kind of cunts, lazy grabbing bastards who don't want to work for things, want what other people who have worked harder than them and are better than them at what they do and will stoop to any appalling means as long as it's not honest fair graft to get it, not unlike the filthy under Whiskey face at all

justme
25th October 2020, 12:21 AM
Just robbed this comment from the BBC
the OFFICIAL VAR decision table from last season;
1:(shock) Brighton +8
2:(no shock) Man U +7
3: Crystal Palace +4
4: Burnley
Newcastle
Southampton +3
7: Liverpool +2, that's PLUS TWO!

Has i thought we didnt get favoured at all with VAR last season. It was a total myth so opposition fans can throw it at us for winning the league.
as for officiating against us.. Many a season we have been down the bottom of the lists when over all decisions have been looked at .
Looks like officials are trying to not appear bias by basically being bias against us.

Its simple to me just do your fucking job correctly.

miller0863
25th October 2020, 12:28 AM
I feel your pain 19, though not unexpected if you live in a nest of vipers, you’re gonna get bit.

justme
25th October 2020, 12:32 AM
Liverpool have the Beatles.. Manchester have oasis says it all really!

skyebo
25th October 2020, 12:35 AM
I feel your pain 19, though not unexpected if you live in a nest of vipers, you’re gonna get bit.

I live in Manchester and the people round my area are ok. It's just like any other town or city, there are good and bad people everywhere, you just need to be lucky to find the right areas and the right people.

shminkyred
25th October 2020, 10:21 AM
We just have to be more clinical and take all power for officials to affect the outcome of our games away from them, simple as

I said at the end of last season when they were starting to give some very bad VAR calls they were trying to normalise their making plain wrong decisions as they'd had the realisation that making the right decisions prevented them from adversely and perversely affecting the outcome of games they had enjoyed so much prior to VAR

We didn't benefit from VAR last season, we weren't the beneficiary pf any bad calls, we benefitted from it being used for it's intended purpose, ensuring that the right calls were made

We were absolutely robbed, it was 3 major decisions

The 'excuse' for not sending off Pickford will be that what happened was after Virgil was offside, he was not however offside and the conversation was likely "He's not offside, but if we correct it, you have to send Pickford off"

Under the laws of the game and as we saw with Richarlison, such a challenge must still be punished even if the ref has already blown for a foul

Then, right at the death, a late late last gasp winner and it was never in a million years offside and everyone knows it and we must surely all remember that it was announced prior to the season starting that they wouldn't be ruling out goals using lines of a players hand, shoulder to a milimemtre as they frequently did last season, but Mane was never offside even if they had done that

Love this Guy!!!

shminkyred
25th October 2020, 10:23 AM
Having lived there and worked there for 10 years and having had the bastards absolutely wreck my life, I actually hate all Mancs and all things Manc now, as a breed of people, they're special kind of cunts, lazy grabbing bastards who don't want to work for things, want what other people who have worked harder than them and are better than them at what they do and will stoop to any appalling means as long as it's not honest fair graft to get it, not unlike the filthy under Whiskey face at all

Might not agree with this though.....lolol

Im from South London.....Lived in a community with people from all over the UK and I love ya all...... only thing is people not from London have a strange way of speaking...lolol

ianlfc
25th October 2020, 11:18 AM
I always thought " inside the box "meant inside the box. Since when did on the line also become "inside the box " ?

stevie harkness
25th October 2020, 11:29 AM
It's very rare for the beneficiaries of bad VAR to admit it.

Chris Wilder says it was a penalty and suggested they could have had a couple more.

Nothing will change until people other than the victims stand up and say something.

And the more shit happens the more people accept that its just the way it is.

In society, in football.

Balinkay
25th October 2020, 11:30 AM
I always thought " inside the box "meant inside the box. Since when did on the line also become "inside the box " ?

Thats' the decision system - on the line means still inside the box. The box ends where the line ends. I guess that's the rationale behind the goal line rule too - as long as a tiny fraction of the ball is touching the line, it's still in play.

teesred
25th October 2020, 11:33 AM

Also since when has winning the ball cleanly become a foul?
It's just ridiculous, just like this handball shit. I was amazed that a penalty wasnt given when the ball struck Robbos arm. You can bet your bottom dollar if the Fab one wasnt given that would have been.

Balinkay
25th October 2020, 11:51 AM
Also since when has winning the ball cleanly become a foul?
It's just ridiculous, just like this handball shit. I was amazed that a penalty wasnt given when the ball struck Robbos arm. You can bet your bottom dollar if the Fab one wasnt given that would have been.

Didn't see a replay of that.

Though I did see (a single) one where Jota (?) tripped over one of their lads. Looked nailed on. Again not given...

LEGS
25th October 2020, 11:59 AM

On the channel I watched it on it said if Fab heel is on the line its inside the box.

That is not my understanding of the game lets just say it was a foul Fab caught him with the front of his boot which was clearly outside the box and Mike Dean thought this too.

Its getting to the stage where they are now making up the rules on a week to week basis to suit the refs.

Our next game is West Ham at home you would be confident we will win that but with the way VAR is being used it dents your confidence abit.

3 games on the trot we have been done over yes we lost 7-2 to Villa but Salah should have had a penalty regardless and that was when we were still in the game.

Steveo
25th October 2020, 12:22 PM
Just to remind everyone of how even handed the PL are and that United don't benefit from any favouritism... :D

https://media1.tenor.com/images/cbf73bbbe86f083e540e0c91d3c65ae4/tenor.gif?itemid=16388581

He's a nice fella too - really..

Steveo
25th October 2020, 12:27 PM
and...https://i.ibb.co/V3G12bS/IMG-6325.jpg

Steveo
25th October 2020, 12:28 PM
And if we pan out - it's even worse...

https://i.ibb.co/VDzGCzS/IMG-6326.jpg

LEGS
25th October 2020, 12:30 PM
Slabhead doesnt seem to like Chelsea !

Steveo
25th October 2020, 12:32 PM
I think if you are United captain you can get away with 5 times more than anyone else - add to the fact that he is a key component for Engerland - and bam... you have a near untouchable.

A Prince Andrew of you like..

skyebo
25th October 2020, 12:51 PM
I'm really sorry guys if i disagree when you accuse referees and officials of having it in for us. I won't mention it ever again, the reason i bring myself into things is because i don't want to believe it goes on. If ever someone in the future came forward and admitted that they were involved in anything untoward in any games of ours, or indeed anyones, i would walk away from the sport, because everything would have been a big fat lie. Anyway that's me done on the matter. In another story, i saw a play off game in the night from the championship, it was the semi final 2nd leg play off 2013, the reason i'm bringing this up is because Harry Kane was on the bench for Leicester, i didn't know he was a player there and Michael Keane started for them, i didn't know he was there either. Their opponents were Watford, who made the final.

miller0863
25th October 2020, 01:01 PM
The channel you were watching was talking bollox then Legs. The player being fouled needs to be in the box..unless the foul is committed by a Liverpool player.

Just as an attacking player is deemed onside if level with the last defender (providing the goalkeeper is still goal side) unless it’s a Liverpool attacker
(They really love enforcing that one)

And serious foul play should be a straight red card unless committed on a Liverpool player ..then all’s fair, get stuck in.

LEGS
25th October 2020, 01:22 PM
I would hope you are correct Sky a soultion to this is to speak to German football as the games I watch they dont have these issues.

There is a thought that we are making things more difficult with VAR drawing lines etc the obvious thing to do is just go by where the attackers foot is.

Miller yeah it is bollocks and its something ive never heard mentioned before by anyone.

Nineteenx
25th October 2020, 02:05 PM
I would hope you are correct Sky a soultion to this is to speak to German football as the games I watch they dont have these issues.

There is a thought that we are making things more difficult with VAR drawing lines etc the obvious thing to do is just go by where the attackers foot is.

Miller yeah it is bollocks and its something ive never heard mentioned before by anyone.

Qou're 100% correct Legs, i've been banging on about that since the VAR offsides started

You get where you're going and to balls first using your feet

You are not gaining any advantage by an arm, shoulder or any part of your body other than your feet being .00001 mm further forward than the last defender 'the lines' should be put on whichever outfield players foot is nearest to goal, if that is the attacker it's offside if it's the defender it isn't, it is and should be that simple

They've been trying to claim Mane was offside by 1mm v the bitters, he clearly wasn't and thei defenders feet furthest from him were a good 4 inches ahead of Mane's, what did the bent bastards do? Blow the picture up to 10 times life size so 1mm lifesize became 10mm?

And how bent and corrupt was their not awarding Chelsea a pen yesterday? Anyone who's ever played knows that's a pen all day long, they know Azpilacueta has got in front of Donkey and Donkey knows it too and that he's very good in the air, so he grabs him round the neck

justme
25th October 2020, 03:53 PM
It wasnt on the line though You can freeze frame anything to make something appear has you wish. It looked like first contact to me was outside the line. Any way enough of that :) we won. Lets move on