PDA

View Full Version : This Weekend’s Other Games 05/12/20

miller0863
5th December 2020, 01:36 PM
Burnley 1-0 Bitters
3 minutes in and it appears the big title push still needs a bit of work ...

Kev0909
5th December 2020, 01:37 PM
what a touch by world class Allan

justme
5th December 2020, 01:41 PM
They have pretty much gone to pot mentally since the hatchet job on us. thank fuck for that. They deserve everything they get.
No doubt LFC will be blamed for it.

justme
5th December 2020, 02:00 PM
Another hamstring strain for a player, Fabian Delph this time. Klopp is being castigated left right and centre by some sections of the media. And again hes been proved right.

miller0863
5th December 2020, 02:19 PM
Bugger.
Right on half time Richarleson crosses for a Calvert Lewis tap in.
H/T Burnley 1-1 Bitters

Kev0909
5th December 2020, 02:28 PM
Bugger.
Right on half time Richarleson crosses for a Calvert Lewis tap in.
H/T Burnley 1-1 Bitters

Expect everton to win now tbh but who cares still won't be anywhere near us come end of the season

justme
5th December 2020, 03:07 PM
Calvert Lewis is the only player i rate at the bitters. i think Richarleson is average to say the least (probably score the winner now)

Kev0909
5th December 2020, 03:21 PM
Expect everton to win now tbh but who cares still won't be anywhere near us come end of the season

Maybe not

Iwobi is awful

justme
5th December 2020, 03:27 PM
Yes they paid Arsenal 35 million for him! :D

Balinkay
5th December 2020, 04:49 PM
Yes they paid Arsenal 35 million for him! :D

Oh Lawd! I was living under the assumption he'd switched on a free and thought it was an ok deal! Mah Gawd...

Steveo
5th December 2020, 04:56 PM
Despite being shite this season - Manchester Shitty are just 3 points off top spot as it stands.

Come on Fulham FFS... surprise us all..

miller0863
5th December 2020, 05:00 PM
If we hadn’t had 4 points stolen from us already this season, City would be 7 points behind.

Another assist for Harvey Elliott today, sign him up!!!

justme
5th December 2020, 05:12 PM
I'd be upset if we dont beat Burnley and Fulham.. They are rock bottom and play that way

RedNoodle
5th December 2020, 05:26 PM
The KDB/Man City "Jizz-Fest" continues.

He scores a pen (which the commentators say he gets an assist for) and those in the commentary box break out the supersized Kleenex. They then say that the Fulham keeper makes a top class save when KDB is through on goal and should have scored. Heck I'd I've been peed off it I hadn't scored from the position he was in.

If you didn't actually watch KDB or Man City you'd think he was a combination of Gerrard, Xavi, Iniesta, Pirlo and peak Kante, and that Man City were a team 'moulded from scratch' who play football that a team of Maradona's would struggle to match.

I hope the cleaners of the locations containing those commentating/reporting on Man City/KDB are getting some kind of bonus or 'danger' money.

RedNoodle
5th December 2020, 05:28 PM
I'd be upset if we dont beat Burnley and Fulham.. They are rock bottom and play that way

Remember remember VAR in November ......... which will probably continue into December, January, February etc.

justme
5th December 2020, 05:38 PM
Remember remember VAR in November ......... which will probably continue into December, January, February etc.

yeah its been a piss take so far! Its ok we have Moss at the weekend in the VAR room. The guy that is not sure whether its a penalty or not to Spurs. But gives it anyway

RedNoodle
5th December 2020, 05:57 PM
Will the 'Golden Boy' Mr $t£rling get the same negative attention from the media for his theatrics when 'winning' a penalty today when compared to what 'certain others' have for much less? Will he ****!?!?! :mad:

ianlfc
5th December 2020, 06:01 PM
Will the 'Golden Boy' Mr $t£rling get the same negative attention from the media for his theatrics when 'winning' a penalty today when compared to what 'certain others' have for much less? Will he ****!?!?! :mad:

I've just seen the highlights and If that was Salah he would get slaughtered like the last time. But like Kane ,Sterling is English so he's only being smart.

ianlfc
5th December 2020, 06:03 PM
No Fernández or Rashford for Utd.

skyebo
5th December 2020, 06:20 PM
The KDB/Man City "Jizz-Fest" continues.

He scores a pen (which the commentators say he gets an assist for) and those in the commentary box break out the supersized Kleenex. They then say that the Fulham keeper makes a top class save when KDB is through on goal and should have scored. Heck I'd I've been peed off it I hadn't scored from the position he was in.

If you didn't actually watch KDB or Man City you'd think he was a combination of Gerrard, Xavi, Iniesta, Pirlo and peak Kante, and that Man City were a team 'moulded from scratch' who play football that a team of Maradona's would struggle to match.

I hope the cleaners of the locations containing those commentating/reporting on Man City/KDB are getting some kind of bonus or 'danger' money.

Whether people like him or not KDB is a great player and better than anyone we have in midfield. His stats tell you all you need to know.

skyebo
5th December 2020, 06:22 PM
If it wasn't for Fulham's keeper having a stormer, they would have got nearer to the 6 i predicted they'd get.

skyebo
5th December 2020, 06:25 PM
No Fernández or Rashford for Utd.

I wonder who will take the penalty when they get one.

miller0863
5th December 2020, 07:08 PM
WHU 1-0 Utd
Soucek 38 mins

Utd been garbage

miller0863
5th December 2020, 07:11 PM
Jesus wept, Heller goes round the keeper , steadies himself to put West Ham 2-0 up and ... he decides it’s a good time to sit down.. what a total dick spittle

Balinkay
5th December 2020, 07:18 PM
WHU 1-0 Utd
Soucek 38 mins

Utd been garbage

Which United?

miller0863
5th December 2020, 07:22 PM
Both to be fair but particularly the Manchester ones

miller0863
5th December 2020, 07:55 PM
Looks like a Henderson clearance goes out... but Pogba latches on to it and buries it in the corner for the equaliser.
VAR can’t check it properly but the linesman wasn’t even looking at the ball and he was the only one who could have said. Do your job you prat.

Why is it all these dubious things always and I mean always go in their favour, never against them.

Now Greenwood has put Utd in front

West Ham 1-2 Utd

RedNoodle
5th December 2020, 08:01 PM
Trashford should have scored just now. He, 'The Golden Child' and Jizz-Fest's 'best midfielder of all time' miss a fair few chances like that. As I said earlier, I'd be peed off If I missed the chances they do, even in my current state.

RedNoodle
5th December 2020, 08:03 PM
Also if we scored a goal in a similar fashion to Pogba's, you just know that it would/will be ruled out.

RedNoodle
5th December 2020, 08:06 PM
Trust Trashford to **** up my score prediction. What an MBE (Massive Bell End).

miller0863
5th December 2020, 08:08 PM
All over, as are West Ham’s defence, all over the place, nowhere to be seen leaving Rashford to mince his way in on goal and make it 3-1 to Utd

teesred
5th December 2020, 08:09 PM
Neville has to be the most flop flop commentator of them all. From the worst hes seen in the first half to how it was inevitable they were going to win the game.

teesred
5th December 2020, 08:10 PM
All over, as are West Ham’s defence, all over the place, nowhere to be seen leaving Rashford to mince his way in on goal and make it 3-1 to Utd

If we had scored that goal it would have been reviewed by VAR. No doubt about it.

miller0863
5th December 2020, 08:10 PM
The two CB’s at Leipzig that we have been linked with, haven’t been too crash hot up against Bayern this evening. It’s currently 3-3 in the Allianz. Watching that on my iPad and Utd on the tv.

teesred
5th December 2020, 08:11 PM
The two CB’s at Leipzig that we have been linked with, haven’t been too crash hot up against Bayern this evening. It’s currently 3-3 in the Allianz. Watching that on my iPad and Utd on the tv.

Who's the other one aside from Upemacano?

RedNoodle
5th December 2020, 08:12 PM
If we had scored that goal it would have been reviewed by VAR. No doubt about it.

I said the same about Pogba's goal.

teesred
5th December 2020, 08:13 PM
I said the same about Pogba's goal.

Yeah I just noticed ed you'd said. I thought Rashford was offside at first.

RedNoodle
5th December 2020, 08:14 PM

Hark at you and your fancy Ipad. I doubt you need that 'Super 6' jackpot. ;)

Kev0909
5th December 2020, 08:14 PM
Neville has to be the most flop flop commentator of them all. From the worst hes seen in the first half to how it was inevitable they were going to win the game.

He'd do well on the match threads here

miller0863
5th December 2020, 08:15 PM
Goes to prove what I’ve been saying about the quality in the Premier League this season, this utterly awful West Ham side could have gone third within a point of the leaders with a win today.

Just four points separate the top 10, after 10 games

skyebo
5th December 2020, 08:18 PM
He'd do well on the match threads here

Haha. Brilliant.

miller0863
5th December 2020, 08:20 PM
Konate is Upamecano’s CB partner at Leipzig

skyebo
5th December 2020, 08:27 PM
They've just relegated their noisy neighbours into 5th place with that win.

redebreck
5th December 2020, 08:30 PM
Ole's at the wheel.
Give him a contract extension.

miller0863
5th December 2020, 08:32 PM
Everton now 9th and the four teams below them, all within 3 points of them, all have a game in hand.

Oh where oh where did it all go wrong?

RedNoodle
5th December 2020, 09:05 PM
Bamford puts Leeds ahead against Chelsea. Mendy comes out to the edge of his box but fails to get the ball as Bamford skips around him.

I can hear Kepa's chuckle to himself from here.

RedNoodle
5th December 2020, 09:11 PM
Werner night have scored but another Chelsea player attempts to make sure the ball is going in and in the process miss hits the ball and then the ball is thumped against the woodwork.

miller0863
5th December 2020, 09:19 PM
Leeds hit the inside of the post.

Leeds have won their 25 away games when scoring first

Steveo
5th December 2020, 09:26 PM
Ole's at the wheel.

Be careful what you wish for... :D

RedNoodle
5th December 2020, 09:28 PM
Giroud levels.

miller0863
5th December 2020, 09:31 PM
Ziyech hobbles off injured (again) to be replaced by Pulisic, excellent player but another croc.

Kev0909
5th December 2020, 09:32 PM
Imagine having Pulisic just to bring off the bench!

Oh well we've got Bobby dazzler goals

Failing that, heroic antic origi !!!

Shame that's about the only thing ^

#livingoffthepast #nostalgia

not to mention our heavyweight japaneeeeese wonderkid

justme
5th December 2020, 09:34 PM
Kev stop facking whining will ya.

RedNoodle
5th December 2020, 09:34 PM
Ziyech hobbles off injured (again) to be replaced by Pulisic, excellent player but another croc.

So when are we signing him?

RedNoodle
5th December 2020, 10:00 PM
I said years ago when it was being talked him possibly leaving Arsenal that I would have liked us to have signed Giroud. He's always been a very underrated player. He's one of those players who can look 'unspectacular' at times, but he has a knack of coming up with goals, especially when his sides have desperately needed one.

Kev0909
5th December 2020, 10:04 PM
I said years ago when it was being talked him possibly leaving Arsenal that I would have liked us to have signed Giroud. He's always been a very underrated player. He's one of those players who can look 'unspectacular' at times, but he has a knack of coming up with goals when his side desperately, especially when his side desperately needs one.

Would be a good plan B option

we don't really have that

Insidious
5th December 2020, 10:19 PM
Ole's at the wheel.

2 points off top, Champion's League knock-out qualification still in their hands. Could be worse for them!

RedNoodle
5th December 2020, 10:21 PM
Despite three back to back efforts on goal, somehow Chelsea fail to take the lead, however seconds later they do take the lead from a corner via a Zouma header.

Balinkay
5th December 2020, 10:23 PM
Jeeez, just saw Pogba's goal - how is that ball not given as having gone out???

skyebo
5th December 2020, 10:24 PM
Apparently, Bamford spent 5 years at Chelsea under 7 different managers, never got a senior game. He'll have enjoyed that goal.

RedNoodle
5th December 2020, 10:43 PM
The same thing just happened to Leed's Poveda as occurred to Wellbeck against us, but unlike Wellbeck, because Poveda didn't go down, he got nothing.

That kind of thing is why people are getting seriously peed off with VAR and those misusing it.

Kev0909
5th December 2020, 10:53 PM
Another game I'm 1 goal off for fuck sake werner

RedNoodle
5th December 2020, 10:53 PM
Pulisic scores and ensures Chelsea (and a few forumites) get three points.

Kev0909
5th December 2020, 10:55 PM
Pulisic scores and gives Chelsea (and a few forumites) three points.

That was good timing

RedNoodle
5th December 2020, 10:56 PM
That was good timing

It was indeed. But it is slightly less meaningful for us given we're a point apart and both predicted 3-1.

miller0863
5th December 2020, 10:57 PM
Can’t afford any slip ups tomorrow, it’s all very congested at the top

Kev0909
5th December 2020, 11:00 PM
It was indeed. But it is slightly less meaningful for us given we're a point apart and both predicted 3-1.

All it needed was werner to score not pulisic haha, yes but think of the bigger picture to early to think about top! I want some breathing space over the other peasants!

dicko1969
6th December 2020, 03:30 AM
Another game I'm 1 goal off for fuck sake werner

Try playing pop master ... "1 year out"

Insidious
6th December 2020, 10:25 AM
Can’t afford any slip ups tomorrow, it’s all very congested at the top

Chelsea have some very manageable fixtures coming up. I don't think they'll massively pull away, but if they knuckle down and a couple of opposition results go their way they could certainly be 2-6 points clear in January or February.

Our lads have handled the injury challenges incredibly well. If we can keep clocking up a couple more results until we have a few more lads back (Shaqiri, Keita and Ox returns would all help with rotation) then I still back us to win the League or the Champion's League.

skyebo
6th December 2020, 11:58 AM
Try playing pop master ... "1 year out"

I was on that 15 years ago. I beat my opponent but missed out on the 3 in 10 because it was Steps. I'm happy to say i couldn't think of any.

ianlfc
6th December 2020, 01:38 PM
WBA equalise then go down to 10 men with another soft VAR decision on violent conduct.
The ref goes to the monitor and watches it on slow motion. Everything looks worse on slow motion.

skyebo
6th December 2020, 01:41 PM
Stop the game now, i predicted 1-1.

Kev0909
6th December 2020, 01:50 PM
WBA equalise then go down to 10 men with another soft VAR decision on violent conduct.
The ref goes to the monitor and watches it on slow motion. Everything looks worse on slow motion.

Even sex?

Kev0909
6th December 2020, 02:43 PM
You know you're in trouble when benteke scores 2

Kev0909
6th December 2020, 04:01 PM
Holy shit shef utd have scored a goal

miracles do happen

RedNoodle
6th December 2020, 04:03 PM

miracles do happen

Well that's my prediction ****ed.

You can't rely on Wilder for anything. :mad:

Steveo
6th December 2020, 04:17 PM

miracles do happen

Brewster...?

RedNoodle
6th December 2020, 04:19 PM
Brewster...?

He said miracles, not fairy tales.

Kev0909
6th December 2020, 04:19 PM
Brewster...?

Don't be silly he's on the bench

and obviously it was a headed goal!

Steveo
6th December 2020, 04:57 PM
He just came on - tried an impudent finish that nearly came off.

RedNoodle
6th December 2020, 05:00 PM
He just came on - tried an impudent finish that nearly came off.

If I had a pound for every 'nearly' moment I've had, I'd be richer than Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffet, and Bill Gates combined.

Steveo
6th December 2020, 05:03 PM
Vardy the striker supreme one sniff and he wins it for the Foxes with a tidy finish.

Chris Wilder - up yours

miller0863
6th December 2020, 05:03 PM
90th minute typical Vardy breakaway goal.
Sheff Utd 1-2 Leicester

RedNoodle
6th December 2020, 05:05 PM
Vardy the striker supreme one snuff and he wins it for the Foxes.

Anybody who plays a high line against Leicester when Vardy is in their team needs to give their head a serious wobble.

Trust Sheffield United to get a rare goal and **** up my score prediction. You can't rely on Wilder for anything.

Kev0909
6th December 2020, 05:08 PM
90th minute typical Vardy breakaway goal.
Sheff Utd 1-2 Leicester

Like with chelsea & utd you just knew it was going to happen

Steveo
6th December 2020, 05:09 PM
Leicester up to 3rd - knocking us back into 4th for now. All eyes on the North London derby. .

ianlfc
6th December 2020, 05:12 PM
Should the centrehalf brought Vardy down ?
It's a tough one . If only there was 5 subs to help a manager with 10men to change things.
Awell.

miller0863
6th December 2020, 05:12 PM
Come on the Arse!!

She said....

Steveo
6th December 2020, 05:14 PM
I know they have been shite of late BUT surely they have to get a result today. Fans will go ballistic if the Spuds do them

justme
6th December 2020, 05:16 PM
Arsenal are in FIFETEEN at the moment.. They have fallen badly in recent years . Bring back Ozil the lazy money grabber!

Kev0909
6th December 2020, 05:17 PM
I know they have been shite of late BUT surely they have to get a result today. Fans will go ballistic if the Spuds do them

I expect spurs to win.... arsenal are awful

also why is skysports showing a bird in the ground????? pfffft get the real fans in, not the women kind!

Kev0909
6th December 2020, 05:32 PM
Anybody who plays a high line against Leicester when Vardy is in their team needs to give their head a serious wobble.

Trust Sheffield United to get a rare goal and **** up my score prediction. You can't rely on Wilder for anything.

he went more attacking the silly sausage but I suppose when you have 1 point you kinda have too... maybe he should of done that v weaker teams?

Although 1 point v leicester wouldn't of been end of the world we're not 20 games in yet

they're fucked- but who knows a couple of wins and they're 17th (other results depending)

lucky for them fulham /wba/burnley have all been shocking too otherwise they could of been too far away already

Steveo
6th December 2020, 05:43 PM
What a finish from
son. Pure magic.

Spurs break through Kane - and feeds Son. What can you say about that... They are a worry those two.

Come on Arsenal FFS

RedNoodle
6th December 2020, 05:45 PM
That was a brilliant goal. He's been the player I most want from Spurs since he joined.

RedNoodle
6th December 2020, 05:48 PM
They just showed the fans celebrating, and there was some nob-head jumping about with no face mask on.

ianlfc
6th December 2020, 05:53 PM
They just showed the fans celebrating, and there was some nob-head jumping about with no face mask on.

Jose ?

RedNoodle
6th December 2020, 05:54 PM
Jose ?

He may have been doing the very same, but no.

Kev0909
6th December 2020, 05:56 PM
Arsenal only have 10 goals all season so far

Don't see them scoring 2 against a jose side who have only conceded 9 all season

if spurs get next goal game over

Kev0909
6th December 2020, 06:02 PM
Arteta feeling the pressure can tell by his behaviour on the touchline

no surprise really

skyebo
6th December 2020, 06:08 PM
They've gone backwards since Wenger left. Fans should be careful what they wish for.

justme
6th December 2020, 06:15 PM
You cant really blame Arsenal for getting rid of Wenger. he didnt win the league for 14 years...Most managers wouldnt have gotten 3/4 years after winning the league. (at a top club that is)

RedNoodle
6th December 2020, 06:17 PM
I knew I should have predicted a Spurs win.

Kane makes it 2-0 after they break with four against two.

Steveo
Bugger me Harry Kane is superb.

Assists for Sons goal - is then the best defender on the park then scores a superb finish up into the roof of the net.

These are a serious outfit Jose has built here. I don’t want to play them at all right now.

teesred
Fucks sake. What a travesty it will be if Mourinho won the league again. Shithouse football personified.

3underpar
Arse is woeful

RedNoodle
6th December 2020, 06:19 PM

Assists for Sons goal - is then the best defender on the park then scores a superb finish up into the roof of the net.

These are a serious outfit Jose has built here. I don’t want to play them at all right now.

They are a dangerous side, but if either of Kane or Son are missing for any reasonable length of time they are ****ed.

skyebo
6th December 2020, 06:20 PM
You cant really blame Arsenal for getting rid of Wenger. he didnt win the league for 14 years...Most managers wouldnt have gotten 3/4 years after winning the league. (at a top club that is)

Maybe, but he kept qualifying for the CL ( that's what helped him keep his job )and won a few FA Cups since winning the title. The way they are going, the Europa League seems way off too

ianlfc
Fucks sake. What a travesty it will be if Mourinho won the league again. Shithouse football personified.
There's millions of us sitting watching this thinking the same mate.

Steveo
They are a dangerous side, but if either of Kane or Son are missing for any reasonable length of time they are ****ed.

And we would be just fine with Mo and Mané out.?

Few teams could lose their 2 most potent attackers and stay competitive.

Balinkay
6th December 2020, 06:22 PM

It's his second season there. If they don't win anything this year, they never will under him.

Kev0909
6th December 2020, 06:22 PM
game set match

artetaaaaa is at the wheel

Kev0909
6th December 2020, 06:24 PM

Only have to wait 10 days!

Steveo
6th December 2020, 06:25 PM
Only have to wait 10 days!

Can’t wait.....!

Won’t watch - will be down behind the sofa for that one. They look perfectly equipped to pick off the likes of us, city and almost any team I have seen this season. Hopefully they can get a whalloping off someone and the wheels come off ....but can’t see it right now.

RedNoodle
6th December 2020, 06:30 PM
And we would be just fine with Mo and Mané out.?

Few teams could lose their 2 most potent attackers and stay competitive.

If we were missing just one of them we'd be fine i.e. Jota - Firmino - Salah/Mane. Even with both out we'd still have Jota and Firmino, which is a more potent combination that what Spurs would be left with.

skyebo
6th December 2020, 06:34 PM
If we were missing just one of them we'd be fine i.e. Jota - Firmino - Salah/Mane. Even with both out we'd still have Jota and Firmino, which is a more potent combination that what Spurs would be left with.

Kane is just the media darling, probably because he's English, but it's Son who does all the work, tracking back, assists and goals.

Steveo
6th December 2020, 06:36 PM
Aubamayang should score from a superb Tierney cross. Bad miss

Steveo
6th December 2020, 06:37 PM
Kane is just the media darling, probably because he's English, but it's Son who does all the work, tracking back, assists and goals.

You haven’t been watching today surely.??

RedNoodle
6th December 2020, 06:37 PM

Yep. Which is why if I was given a choice he'd be the one player I'd take from Spurs.

Steveo
6th December 2020, 06:38 PM

You don’t know that. Bobby has scored how many in the last 25 games..?

skyebo
6th December 2020, 06:38 PM
You haven’t been watching today surely.??

No, but i know who i would want out of those two and it isn't Kane.

Kev0909
6th December 2020, 06:39 PM
Difference is spurs are like a Virgin and we're like a lady who's had 10 kids

Steveo
6th December 2020, 06:39 PM
No, but i know who i would want out of those two and it isn't Kane.

Kane has been totally unplayable up top - in the middle and in defence today.

I loathe him but credit where it is due.

skyebo
6th December 2020, 06:41 PM
Kane has been totally unplayable up top - in the middle and in defence today.

I loathe him but credit where it is due.

I can't argue with you Steveo, as i'm not watching it.

RedNoodle
6th December 2020, 06:43 PM
You don’t know that. Bobby has scored how many in the last 25 games..?

As long as the other(s) are scoring that's not as important as it might be in another team. It's also possible that he could/would start scoring more given that his role would likely change.

Steveo
6th December 2020, 06:45 PM
As long as the other(s) are scoring that's not as important as it might be in another team. It's also possible that he could/would start scoring more given that his role would likely change.

They have Lucas Moura - Gareth Bale and Vinícius all who can come in place of Kane and Son.

Spurs squad much stronger than most on here had a clue about and they have added to it .

RedNoodle
6th December 2020, 06:46 PM
They have Lucas Moura - Gareth Bale and Vinícius all who can come in place of Kane and Son.

Spurs squad much stronger than most on here had a clue about

I'd currently take Jota over any of them, and Firmino does more (other than scoring) than all of them combined.

Steveo
6th December 2020, 06:47 PM
Come on Arsenal FFS. Enough of this BS. Score a couple

Balinkay
6th December 2020, 06:47 PM
@sky

I think Kane is a truly spectacular forward. Only Lewandowski is clearly better than him in that position imo (though I'm not sure Kane plays exactly that right now). That's good company.

Steveo
6th December 2020, 06:50 PM
I'd currently take Jota over any of them, and Firmino does more (other than scoring) than all of them combined.

I rate Jota extremely highly but our midfield minus Mo and Mané... Hmm - exposed. Fact is we are both guessing - both teams would struggle to compete at the top of the table - is the most likely scenario

ianlfc
6th December 2020, 06:51 PM
Kane can continue winning North London derbys while our boys win league and champions leagues.

Steveo
6th December 2020, 06:52 PM
@sky

I think Kane is a truly spectacular forward. Only Lewandowski is clearly better than him in that position imo (though I'm not sure Kane plays exactly that right now). That's good company.

Can’t stand the diving twat - BUT I have to agree

southernboy
6th December 2020, 06:53 PM
I can’t stand the cockney twat, but have to admit, Kane’s been the most consistent striker in the premier league for a long time. He also defends and creates.

Kev0909
6th December 2020, 06:54 PM
I can’t stand the cockney twat, but have to admit, Kane’s been the most consistent striker in the premier league for a long time. He also defends and creates.

I wouldn't say he's been that consistent he's been missing at times

Having his best season by far though

he was great then injury plagued, didn't do that great for a while but he's back to his best now

but he's up there with aguero salah and vardy imo

skyebo
6th December 2020, 07:00 PM
@sky

They are all good players at that level, i just wouldn't want him at Liverpool.

southernboy
6th December 2020, 07:09 PM
I wouldn't say he's been that consistent he's been missing at times

Having his best season by far though

Consistent compared to anyone else.... Vardy maybe? They all go missing at times. Mo needs to do it for another couple of seasons.

Kane’s PL scoring record:

2020/2021. 8
2019/2020. 18
2018/2019. 17
2017/2018. 30
2016/2017. 29
2015/2016. 25
2014/2015. 21

Balinkay
6th December 2020, 07:11 PM
Can’t stand the diving twat - BUT I have to agree

I don't think he's thaaat bad.... ok maybe he is, but I mean he's young-ish and English. He's allowed to get away with bloody murder and will likely never be sent off as long as he's in the PL.

Such preferential treatment spoils kids! :D

Kev0909
6th December 2020, 07:15 PM
Consistent compared to anyone else.... Vardy maybe? They all go missing at times. Mo needs to do it for another couple of seasons.

Kane’s PL scoring record:

2020/2021. 8
2019/2020. 18
2018/2019. 17
2017/2018. 30
2016/2017. 29
2015/2016. 25
2014/2015. 21

exactly, see the drop off?

Some of them penalty's too (still count obviously)

Not saying he's been bad just not at his best, unlike now

Also he does a lot more than score, alot more all rounded imo never use to be

Steveo
6th December 2020, 07:16 PM
The last world cup in Russia he threw himself down so much - it got Engerland to the semi finals.
Despite the easy group - minus alarm they wouldn’t have got out of that :D

southernboy
6th December 2020, 07:33 PM
exactly, see the drop off?

Some of them penalty's too (still count obviously)

Not saying he's been bad just not at his best, unlike now

Also he does a lot more than score, alot more all rounded imo never use to be

I get your point about the drop off, but 17 and 18 isn’t too shabby by most standards. The penalties and dubious goals mind :o:o

Kev0909
6th December 2020, 07:37 PM
I get your point about the drop off, but 17 and 18 isn’t too shabby by most standards. The penalties and dubious goals mind :o:o

he's already got the most assists he's had in his career this season

wonder what he'll end up on

RedNoodle
6th December 2020, 07:39 PM
Arsenal had 69% possession. However that counts for nothing unless you do something with it. Hopefully if Maureen goes into more games with a similar approach, hopefully other teams actually make the possession they have count.

Steveo
6th December 2020, 07:42 PM
he's already got the most assists he's had in his career this season

wonder what he'll end up on

Also last season he missed around 10 games in the league alone - and was not close to full fingers for plenty of those he played.

RedNoodle
6th December 2020, 07:43 PM
That overrrated **** Scholes was just on my tv screen with a smirk on his face trying not to laugh when saying how unfortunate it was that we didn't have fans in the stadium to celebrate or any kind of parade when we won the title last season.

I don't care what anyone else says, you were/are seriously overrated and were nowhere near as good as Gerrard. ****!!! :mad:

LEGS
6th December 2020, 08:03 PM
If Arteta was British he'd be getting slaughtered he is the Spanish Hodgson.

He has no style of play other than sitting back and for some to carry on blaming Wenger is stupid he hasn't been there for 4 years.

Insidious
6th December 2020, 10:43 PM
3 matches.
6 shots.
4 goals.
7 points against City, Chelsea & Arsenal.

Some may call that efficient, I call it unsustainable.

I still think they'll be close after 25-30 games, but I would be amazed if they won the League this way, absolutely amazed. Still think City are the main threat.

RedNoodle
7th December 2020, 09:29 PM
Brighton get and score another debatable penalty.

Kev0909
7th December 2020, 09:36 PM
If brighton win they go above arsenal, who will move into 16th

Fuck my prediction

Also will open a 6 point gap at the bottom of the table

16th - 17th
Brighton 13
arsenal 13

As it stands

Fulham7
Burnley6
West brom6
Shef utd1

Are all balls***deep already

Big 6 pointer soon, arsenal v burnley

RedNoodle
7th December 2020, 09:46 PM
Vestergaard heads in the equaliser from Ward Prowse's corner a minute before HT.

Please blow the FT whilstle now ref.

RedNoodle
7th December 2020, 10:39 PM
Brighton give away another penalty and they are not happy about it.

Well what goes around, comes around. Though I'm pee'd off that it's going to do exactly what I said it would in regards to my prediction. I'm sooooo ****ing lucky. :mad:

2-1 Saints. Ings.

miller0863
7th December 2020, 10:40 PM
Personally thought that was a pen. But firstly VAR took a ridiculous amount of time to check it in changing the free kick on the edge of the box, to a pen AND the Ref didn’t go and check the monitor to see if he agreed with the Stockley Park decision. More inconsistencies.

Brighton 1-2 Southampton
Ings pen 80 mins

Kev0909
7th December 2020, 10:44 PM
Maupay is really fucking useless think I'd rather have ngog, they'd be screwed if a few of there defenders got long term injurys

Kev0909
7th December 2020, 10:44 PM
They're lucky other teams are completely hopeless

miller0863
7th December 2020, 10:45 PM
How we didn’t beat Brighton without Lamptey I’ll never know.

Oh wait yeah LiVARpool innit..

RedNoodle
7th December 2020, 10:53 PM
Brighton you utter ****s. I really do dislike Brighton for a number of reasons.

RedNoodle
7th December 2020, 11:03 PM
Well two people will be very happy with that result as two people in the US were in with a chance of winning/sharing $50'000 from ESPN if they predicted the score tonight after getting a few previous scores correct and they both predicted 2-1.

I ****ing knew I should have gone with 2-1, and I said so. :mad:

I couldn't score in a brothel, pick the winner in a one horse race, and If I ever bought a cemetary people would stop dying. :(

ianlfc
7th December 2020, 11:06 PM
Another cracking decision by VAR.

Crimson Dynasty
7th December 2020, 11:26 PM
Wouldn't it be rich right about now hearing Brighton fans whine about how they were screwed out of a point thanks to a questionable VAR penalty in the closing minutes of this game?

Really Brighton fans? Tell us all about it.

I'm even more made up that it was Ings that buried that penalty and stuck that boot in.

Always a Red.