Yes that 11

For me too.

Nineteenx
11th December 2020, 01:14 AM
Kelleher

Trent Matip Fabinho Robertson

Jones Henderson Wijnaldum

Salah Firmino Mane

Has to be Captain fantastic Hendo at CM for me, pressing, distribution and organisation and simple the best we've had at CM in Jurgen's time here by an absolute country mile.

I watched Kev's Fab 19-20 YT then a Hendo one, the gulf in class is enormous, watching the 2 one after each other really brings home more than ever just how much better at CM Hendo is and the difference in awareness, positioning and distributionis massive

ianlfc
11th December 2020, 02:40 PM
Jurgen said in his presser Jota will have a late fitness test and Alisson and the Ox are back in the squad .

teesred
11th December 2020, 03:22 PM
Kelleher

Salah Firmino Mane

Has to be Captain fantastic Hendo at CM for me, pressing, distribution and organisation and simple the best we've had at CM in Jurgen's time here by an absolute country mile.

I watched Kev's Fab 19-20 YT then a Hendo one, the gulf in class is enormous, watching the 2 one after each other really brings home more than ever just how much better at CM Hendo is and the difference in awareness, positioning and distributionis massive

19, with all due respect. Give the Fab/Henderson thing a rest.

ianlfc
11th December 2020, 03:46 PM

It has to be a wind up mate. He's relentless

Steveo
11th December 2020, 03:53 PM
No way that Klopp doesn't start with Jota if he is fit.

Balinkay
11th December 2020, 05:11 PM
Doesn't sound like he's fit sadly.

Nineteenx
11th December 2020, 05:42 PM

Everytime i try to someone else bring it up, like on the 'One way of playing' thread. It is bizarre though, if you watch 19-20 reels of any of our midfielders that anyone would advocate anyone other than Hendo at CM, when Thiago's fit it's worth looking at, but other than that it's a no brainer for me, the distribution and press are simply miles better

justme
11th December 2020, 05:58 PM
Nineteenx suffers from ocd you just need to see the COME ON LIVERPOOL COME THE FUCK ON. nearly every post has that.
(not belittling people with mental problems by the way) just making an opinion..

LFC vs PFC
11th December 2020, 08:31 PM
Everytime i try to someone else bring it up, like on the 'One way of playing' thread. It is bizarre though, if you watch 19-20 reels of any of our midfielders that anyone would advocate anyone other than Hendo at CM, when Thiago's fit it's worth looking at, but other than that it's a no brainer for me, the distribution and press are simply miles better

The issue is, if you sit on the fence people will never know how you feel. So in all honesty, who do you think is the best midfielder?

Balinkay
11th December 2020, 08:33 PM
Fabinho is a far superior DM to Hendo. And Hendo is a fare better RCM than a DM.

teesred
11th December 2020, 08:42 PM
The issue is, if you sit on the fence people will never know how you feel. So in all honesty, who do you think is the best midfielder?

🤣

teesred
11th December 2020, 08:43 PM
Fabinho is a far superior DM to Hendo. And Hendo is a fare better RCM than a DM.

How do we decide who's the best out them playing LCM? As Harry Hill would say............Fiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhttttt!

Insidious
11th December 2020, 08:55 PM
Nineteenx suffers from ocd you just need to see the COME ON LIVERPOOL COME THE FUCK ON. nearly every post has that.
(not belittling people with mental problems by the way) just making an opinion..

I think Nineteenx may have mentioned he has Autism on here. I could have imagined that though and I wouldn't want to speak on someone else's behalf where mental health is concerned, so if I am incorrect in that matter I sincerely hope he corrects me on it.

I have OCD myself, though I think that's a fairly open bit of info on the forums (not that I "expect" people to remember, that'd be true lunacy :lol:) by now.

Steveo
12th December 2020, 12:41 AM
It’s believed by many that Einstein had Aspergers.

reddownunder
12th December 2020, 01:23 AM
Sounds like Alisson will be good to start

justme
12th December 2020, 10:50 AM
I think Nineteenx may have mentioned he has Autism on here. I could have imagined that though and I wouldn't want to speak on someone else's behalf where mental health is concerned, so if I am incorrect in that matter I sincerely hope he corrects me on it.

I have OCD myself, though I think that's a fairly open bit of info on the forums (not that I "expect" people to remember, that'd be true lunacy :lol:) by now.

Nah your fine :).. its the rest of us who aren't :) Seriously though, Mental health is a massive thing these days and rightly so.
A lot of footballers have issues, being put under so much pressure at an early age to succeed. Some of them can't manage it. That would explain why a few young promising footballers never live up to their full potential.

southernboy
12th December 2020, 10:55 AM
Diogo Jota has a knee injury. He is set to miss the Fulham game. Liverpool are waiting for the problem sustained against Midtjylland to settle down before finding out how serious it is.

FFS Klopp

reddownunder
12th December 2020, 11:05 AM
Diogo Jota has a knee injury. He is set to miss the Fulham game. Liverpool are waiting for the problem sustained against Midtjylland to settle down before finding out how serious it is.

FFS Klopp

Given the amount of injuries this season I find it astounding that Salah, Jota, Fabinho and Trent started in a match when the result was completely meaningless

skyebo
12th December 2020, 11:14 AM
Nineteen is just passionate about his team, nothing wrong with that.

ianlfc
12th December 2020, 11:35 AM
Let's be honest, 19x is a fucking header and this place would be a poorer place without him. He's give us all some laughs over the years from nearly killing a man with one punch to mirror training. Keep it up 19x.

Balinkay
12th December 2020, 12:10 PM
I fucking love 19x, don't get me wrong! He is DA MAN.

miller0863
12th December 2020, 12:21 PM
A Duck’s arse?

Harsh

Joetan991
12th December 2020, 01:01 PM
What's the point to play Jota Vs Mikhlaxxxx when we already confirm top of the group.

LEGS
12th December 2020, 01:03 PM
Well a lot of us said this at the time.

We just have to hope as Klopp says it is a knock and he is out for a few weeks.

I know some are saying PCL injury but wouldnt we have known this by now.

skyebo
12th December 2020, 01:11 PM
What's the point to play Jota Vs Mikhlaxxxx when we already confirm top of the group.

When you pick a mish mash team, you are likely to get the same kind of performance.

CCTV
12th December 2020, 01:34 PM

Not sure I'd agree with that thesis and its been said about many of the uber geniuses, Newton, Tesla, Albert, Orwell, Kant, Theresa May :)

Imo it's just that uber geniuses aren't the type of folk to thrive in organisations as their lacking a mid-wit organisational suck up streak which kind of explains their genius over others.

skyebo
12th December 2020, 01:45 PM

And Rodgers had Aspas.

Steveo
12th December 2020, 01:48 PM

FFS Klopp

Yep - total blind stupidity - love him to bits as we do - but he does make some crazy mad baffling decisions.

Jota - new to the club and the team - already played in 4 different roles - constantly played in weakened teams - STILL is our most prolific goal threat by mins - yet he plays him in a dead rubber.

Salah did the full 90 I believe too.

LEGS
12th December 2020, 03:28 PM
Rumours Jota could be out for 2 months.

Hopefully its BS and he is out for a few weeks.

justme
12th December 2020, 03:31 PM
If its a knock to the knee rather than a ligament, It wont be to long just need the bruising to go down. 1 week 2 at most

LEGS
12th December 2020, 03:38 PM
If its a knock to the knee rather than a ligament, It wont be to long just need the bruising to go down. 1 week 2 at most

Well thats what we all hope but Portugese press are saying longer where have they got that info from ?!

3underpar
12th December 2020, 03:42 PM
Yep I just saw two months but I think everyone is seeing the same source. Problem is our luck this season is every time we see the worst case scenario on injuries it’s been true.

ianlfc
12th December 2020, 03:45 PM
Yep I just saw two months but I think everyone is seeing the same source. Problem is our luck this season is every time we see the worst case scenario on injuries it’s been true.

bloo taxi drivers around town shit stirring again then.

Kev0909
12th December 2020, 03:51 PM
Rumours Jota could be out for 2 months.

Hopefully its BS and he is out for a few weeks.

At least some people will be happy on here (would honestly not surprise me from 1 or 2 )

Means firmino plays every single game

Brilliant if salah gets injured now that's nogoals for us

May aswell call us arsenal then! lols

Klopp had a game to rest everyone, I don't want to hear him complain in the future, also I saw a stat that we've not got as many games per week on average this month as other teams somewhere

Steveo
12th December 2020, 04:23 PM
At least some people will be happy on here (would honestly not surprise me from 1 or 2 )

Means firmino plays every single game

Brilliant if salah gets injured now that's nogoals for us

May aswell call us arsenal then! lols

Klopp had a game to rest everyone, I don't want to hear him complain in the future, also I saw a stat that we've not got as many games per week on average this month as other teams somewhere

Jose will be laughing that much I do know. See how he rested Son and Kane - just the last 30 mins in a game they needed to win to finish top.

We start our 2 most potent goal scorers in a game that had no bearing on us at all - guaranteed top spot. Grrr Jurgen how can you be so brilliant and yet so naive at times..?

Jota will be a big miss v Spurs and right through this festive period.

Hopefully we can perform.. Can’t take it for granted but we should be winning.

Insidious
12th December 2020, 04:47 PM

FFS Klopp

I was pretty astounded at how strong the side we fielded was. Poor that we have suffered for it.

justme
12th December 2020, 05:17 PM
Its understandable that Jota was injured the Danish side were very aggressive. They meant to hurt our players in several challenges. Bunch of no hopers and thugs.

Nineteenx
12th December 2020, 11:26 PM
Its understandable that Jota was injured the Danish side were very aggressive. They meant to hurt our players in several challenges. Bunch of no hopers and thugs.

I thought the Bitters were from Liverpool

justme
13th December 2020, 12:00 AM
I thought the Bitters were from Liverpool

Yes and they are the "peoples club" or the bitter fucks like i call them.

miller0863
13th December 2020, 12:08 AM
Don’t forget “the school of science”

teesred
13th December 2020, 01:26 AM

Which begs the question why were certain players playing. It was a nothing game and I get that the club may have been under pressure to put out a team of sorts but this was the perfect opportunity for Kloppto underline his points of the last few weeks. Instead he sunk his own ship.
Hes out of complaints now.

Kev0909
13th December 2020, 01:40 AM
Which begs the question why were certain players playing. It was a nothing game and I get that the club may have been under pressure to put out a team of sorts but this was the perfect opportunity for Kloppto underline his points of the last few weeks. Instead he sunk his own ship.
Hes out of complaints now.

Probably wrong but i'm starting to get the rafa vibe

Aslong as we keep winning!

Crimson Dynasty
13th December 2020, 02:05 AM

We were also told to expect the worst case scenario in VvD's case with his ACL injury and not to expect to see him again this season.

And yet he's currently back in light training, with every indication that we could (should?) see him before the end of the season again, and quite possibly during the crunch end when the race should be tight this season unlike last season.

We're undeniably had a rough start to this season with out injury issues, but take everything they say about the demise of our chances with a huge grain of salt.

I strongly believe Jota will be back sooner than they expect him to be out for.

Insidious
13th December 2020, 04:32 PM
Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Fabinho, Robertson, Wijnaldum, Henderson, Jones, Salah, Firmino, Mane

Glad to have Alisson back.

LEGS
13th December 2020, 04:35 PM
Keita missing from the bench ...not again surely.

Nineteenx
13th December 2020, 04:37 PM
Team confirmed:

Alisson

Salah Firmino Mane

Come on come on come ON Liverpool, come the fucking FUCK on Liverpool, get the win here today and another vital 3 points

Kev0909
13th December 2020, 04:43 PM

at least he can take it in turns with Ox now he's back

Kev0909
13th December 2020, 04:45 PM
Awful bench:rolleyes:

Insidious
13th December 2020, 04:46 PM

Sick apparently. Not Covid though I don't think.

Insidious
13th December 2020, 04:46 PM
Awful bench:rolleyes:

At least Reed is on Fulham's bench and doesn't start - percentage gains and all that.

stevie harkness
13th December 2020, 05:03 PM
Surprised Kelleher was dropped for that big Brazilian Jessie, let's hope he can stay fit now.

RedNoodle
13th December 2020, 05:05 PM
I've said it many time before, and I'll keep saying it until it is addressed (if it ever is of course) and that is that if we want to consistently challenge for major honours, never mind on all fronts, we need a much deeper squad (one full of quality) than we currently have.

Do I expect our owners to address this issue? Do I ****.

southernboy
13th December 2020, 05:05 PM
Klopp confirmed Jota will miss 6 to 8 weeks. I’m fuming.

RedNoodle
13th December 2020, 05:11 PM
Klopp confirmed Jota will miss 6 to 8 weeks. I’m fuming.

Like I said yesterday, for all of Klopp's great qualities he does do some seriously baffling things at times.

This was the worst possible time for us to pick up such a/yet another injury. He/we better hope that none of our front three pick up an injury, as if they do we could be in serious trouble.