PDA

View Full Version : New ways to qualify for the CL

Balinkay
11th December 2020, 01:16 PM
UEFA want to give two separate spots to the teams with the best coefficient over the past five years that didn't manage to qualify through the usual channels.

Fuck them. Why not just do away with the pretence and just okay the Superleague??

skyebo
11th December 2020, 01:28 PM
Pointless.

LFC vs PFC
11th December 2020, 02:03 PM
Other suggestions are to give an automatic spot if your name rhymes with 'Farce a boner' or an anagram of 'Meal Radrid'.

Balinkay
11th December 2020, 02:05 PM
Or if you're owned by oil-rich foreign enitites.

Insidious
11th December 2020, 02:08 PM
UEFA want to give two separate spots to the teams with the best coefficient over the past five years that didn't manage to qualify through the usual channels

In short, UEFA want to get United back in the Champion's League and have a fail-safe for Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Balinkay
11th December 2020, 02:26 PM
In short, UEFA want to get United back in the Champion's League and have a fail-safe for Real Madrid and Barcelona.

https://static.abplive.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/24075711/Capture.jpg

ianlfc
11th December 2020, 02:38 PM
VAR tried and failed to help Man Utd during the week , Obviously this is to help them for the coming seasons.

skyebo
11th December 2020, 06:03 PM
The way they are playing lately, they'll need much more than VAR to help them.

CCTV
11th December 2020, 06:27 PM
I liked the rule changes they made following from say Courtois on loan at Atletico overhauling loan deals.
Also liked the rule change say Phil the little shit were he to move now being able to play after the group stages for a team after the January window.
Not sure on this one, my gut says not a fan.

Overall though I think they(not just cl) are changing rules too often but I cant see it stopping as they look to smooth out VAR.

CCTV
11th December 2020, 06:27 PM
Over ruling ^