PDA

View Full Version : Away form

justme
14th December 2020, 12:35 AM
Our away forum in the league since the return from covid back in June. Is a worry for me. Not sure how many wins we had but cant be more than 2/3 in 11.If we are going to mount a serious title challenge, The away results have to pick up and quick.

Kev0909
14th December 2020, 12:46 AM
Liverpool are without a win in five away league outings (D4 L1), drawing their last four in a row; it’s their joint-longest winless run away from home in the Premier League under Jurgen Klopp (also five in March 2017).

you're right there, tends to be when are midfield goes missing too.

I'm glad we're not away to spurs, I think we may win.

At least arsenal always makes us happy, lost 4 home games in a row first time since 1959, keep it up arteta!

Insidious
14th December 2020, 09:19 AM
A bit of an improvement in the away form combined with maintaining the home form and we should be absolutely fine.

Saw a weird stat recently - Spurs have scored more goals this season in the League at Old Trafford than United have :lol:

I would be absolutely over-the-Moon if we beat Spurs given how the season is playing out. Would just leave Palace before we get the guts of 8 days to prepare for West Brom.

Steveo
14th December 2020, 09:26 AM
Agreed - have to remember though Palace is a very tough away day.

Insidious
14th December 2020, 09:34 AM
Agreed - have to remember though Palace is a very tough away day.

True. Next two games may be ones we look back on later in the season as pivotal either way, still so early though even if the worst happens.

Insidious
14th December 2020, 09:48 AM
Would also add that we have played Chelsea, City and Everton away already, with Everton and Brighton both being matches in which we can argue we were somewhat robbed by VAR.

Nineteenx
14th December 2020, 06:19 PM
Would also add that we have played Chelsea, City and Everton away already, with Everton and Brighton both being matches in which we can argue we were somewhat robbed by VAR.

It's not an argument, we were blatantly robbed

skyebo
14th December 2020, 06:38 PM
Still only one defeat though.