PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Everyone

CCTV
21st December 2020, 09:01 PM
Been an interesting year, we won the Premier League Title :)
Our first no less, adding to a host of other top flight league titles for the club, is it 19 ? 18 or 20...

Couple those titles to our however many Champions League titles ? I used to be able to count them on one hand not long ago, 5 or 6 ... and whatever that adds upto, well, you have the evermore undisputed no1 club in the world :)

Other thoughts looking back on the year....
We picked the right year to win our 1st Club World Cup
Credit to the kids who've stepped up this season, the last generations of Melwoods finest.

As you know, Liverpool FC sits top of the Premier League table presently. The mighty reds having even qualified top of their Champions League Group with a game to spare 🤛 and are set to face the tenacious German side RB Leipzig in the knockout stages. The second leg at Anfield - 2000 fans minimum with a bit of luck.

So with the revision, speculation & facts aside, Merry Christmas to all on the Forum....... Hope it's a good one :)

Kev0909
21st December 2020, 09:05 PM
I hope you're not driving home for christmas if you're in the UK!

#fuckchristmasthisyear

CCTV
21st December 2020, 09:38 PM
I hope you're not driving home for christmas if you're in the UK!

#fuckchristmasthisyear

No, I'm in the backarse of nowhere, Ireland.

You could always drive home for Christmas ;)

Steveo
21st December 2020, 10:24 PM
38 million of us can’t venture beyond outside Tier 4 regions. Not even allowed to visit another household on Christmas Day!!

But a very Merry Christmas to you CC and to everyone on the forum...

Let’s smash it again next year...!

Taksin
21st December 2020, 10:28 PM
Ive just cancelled my Christmas because the family wanted me to get a test in Liverpool before meeting up. There's no way I'm driving up from London and risking getting a positive test on arrival - then turning around and driving back.

Taksin
21st December 2020, 10:30 PM
But Merry Christmas everyone!

I sincerely hope everyone finds some warmth and transcendence over Christmas at the end of such a strange year.

Steveo
21st December 2020, 10:34 PM
@ Taksin would you be allowed to leave London and Tier 4 now at all?

Forgive me but I am not clear on what we are or are not allowed to do at this point.

Just seen this:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tier-4-rules-coronavirus-police-roadblocks-b1777091.html

Balinkay
21st December 2020, 10:55 PM
Merry Christmas everyone! Stay healthy, safe and sane.

Insidious
21st December 2020, 11:14 PM
No, I'm in the backarse of nowhere, Ireland.

You could always drive home for Christmas ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFOsKNZI2q8

Taksin
21st December 2020, 11:37 PM
@ Taksin would you be allowed to leave London and Tier 4 now at all?

Forgive me but I am not clear on what we are or are not allowed to do at this point.

Just seen this:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tier-4-rules-coronavirus-police-roadblocks-b1777091.html

Yes I saw that Steveo. You can imagine I’m not someone who is likely to pay too much attention to the rules unless there’s an actual police road block. I decided not to go because my family are not of the same mind as me and I don’t wish to cause them extra worry. (There was some rule about a bubble being allowed which I thought was in play but I can’t be bothered with it any more)

By the way, the information I have is that this new variant is already all over Europe and even in Australia so imagining it can be stopped is yet another fantasm in the mind of a government that is rapidly destroying life in this country as we know it.

CCTV
21st December 2020, 11:59 PM
38 million of us can’t venture beyond outside Tier 4 regions. Not even allowed to visit another household on Christmas Day!!

But a very Merry Christmas to you CC and to everyone on the forum...

Let’s smash it again next year...!

I've heard, Christmas crackers in it's own sense, 1 or 2 of ours unlikely to get home now. Cant drive across the sea.

Many happy returns pal, and my lfconline youtuber of the year :D

Got our eyes on 1 or 2 for now :)

CCTV
22nd December 2020, 12:10 AM
A mass pa-rum-pum-pum-pausing of lockdown for Christmas day.

Kev0909
22nd December 2020, 12:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKOo8rd6T7s&ab_channel=TheKunts-Topic

dicko1969
22nd December 2020, 02:32 AM
I imagine kev can count to 6 on his deformed right hand ... jokingggg

Merry Christmas to everyone; even if you annoy me I appreciate all the effort / comments people make.

A new year wish that 19x writes a little less in his comment and to the point. 🤣.

Let's hope for a better year off the pitch.

On it ; wow amazing again.
Thanks to LFC and Kloppo.

2021 good health to everyone.

redebreck
22nd December 2020, 09:59 AM
By the way, the information I have is that this new variant is already all over Europe and even in Australia so imagining it can be stopped is yet another fantasm in the mind of a government that is rapidly destroying life in this country as we know it.

Merry Christmas, all.
Interesting what you say about the new variant. The impression that I have is that EU politicians are claiming that the UK is the only place in the whole world that has the new variant. I wish politicians would grow up and stop acting like schoolchildren.

Taksin
22nd December 2020, 10:47 AM
Merry Christmas, all.
Interesting what you say about the new variant. The impression that I have is that EU politicians are claiming that the UK is the only place in the whole world that has the new variant. I wish politicians would grow up and stop acting like schoolchildren.

Merry Christmas, pal

I’ll raise a dram of single malt to all forumites this Christmas and here’s to a more sane year ahead. Thanks to all for the company

Taksin x

justincredible
22nd December 2020, 11:27 AM
Merry happy Christmas to everyone on the forum and best wishes to all your families and loved ones.
Been a good year football wise (Corona and Atlético de Madrid aside). Here's to more good football and health in 2021 and beyond.

I'll raise a nice glass of whiskey to you all too.

Balinkay
22nd December 2020, 11:41 AM
No forum awards this year justin?

justincredible
22nd December 2020, 11:49 AM
Corona virus says NO.....

Kev0909
22nd December 2020, 12:24 PM
I imagine kev can count to 6 on his deformed right hand ... jokingggg

Merry Christmas to everyone; even if you annoy me I appreciate all the effort / comments people make.

A new year wish that 19x writes a little less in his comment and to the point. ��.

Let's hope for a better year off the pitch.

On it ; wow amazing again.
Thanks to LFC and Kloppo.

2021 good health to everyone.

That's it

Replace Boris with Dicko*****

justincredible
22nd December 2020, 12:57 PM
No forum awards this year justin?

I'll glady bestow the honour to your good self or CCTV or anyone who wishes to keep the tradition going..?

ianlfc
22nd December 2020, 02:16 PM
Enjoy yourselves as best you can and hopefully the Reds gives us plenty to cheer about for the rest of the season.

As shit a year it's been after Watching the players talking and cheering up the kids at Alter Hay hospital, it makes you realise things arn't so bad.
Merry Christmas all .

scientificred
22nd December 2020, 02:25 PM
Merry Christmas everyone

Balinkay
22nd December 2020, 02:34 PM
I'll glady bestow the honour to your good self or CCTV or anyone who wishes to keep the tradition going..?

CC, mate, you up to it?

teesred
22nd December 2020, 04:06 PM
Joyeux Noel y'all.
The reds winning the league has pretty much been the only good thing about 2020. A year to forget but one we certainly wont forget.
All the best to you and your families and lets hope 2021 is much,much better.
Peace,Love and Understanding.

redebreck
22nd December 2020, 05:11 PM
That's it

Replace Boris with Dicko*****

Boris IS a dick...

Steveo
22nd December 2020, 05:29 PM
& a Cucking Funt.!

Explicit Boris Johnson attack song battling for Christmas number one

Joris Bonson is Cucking Funt... a Cucking Funt... a Cucking Funt..

https://youtu.be/uGTrw-bFkzg

skyebo
22nd December 2020, 05:38 PM
It just shows the calibre of music these days, when a record like that can make the charts, let alone be in the running for the Xmas number 1.

southernboy
22nd December 2020, 07:50 PM
Happy Christmas fellow forumites and to Gary, without whom, well there'd be no forum.

I hate Christmas and will be working as much as I possibly can #bah_humbug

Let's smash West Brom

Kev0909
22nd December 2020, 07:59 PM
Happy Christmas fellow forumites and to Gary, without whom, well there'd be no forum.

Let's smash West Brom

Not the only one

Hate it even more this year

RedNoodle
22nd December 2020, 09:31 PM

Let's smash West Brom

Not just me that hates Xmas with a passion then.

I hope everyone who can have a good Xmas does so. Have a good one for me and all the other unlucky "so and so's" who won't be full of festive cheer.

CCTV
22nd December 2020, 09:53 PM
CC, mate, you up to it?

Co-hosting the awards, we are now !!
I couldn't do it alone, so much power, and data to crunch & kerpow through. What could go wrong !!

Balinkay
22nd December 2020, 10:43 PM
I'm starting to undestand how the Academy must feel each year! :D Now where are my bribes, free booze and Russian models?

RedNoodle
22nd December 2020, 10:50 PM
I'm starting to undestand how the Academy must feel each year! :D Now where are my bribes, free booze and Russian models?

Will a fiver, a bottle of Pear Kopparberg I've had in the fridge for a month, and a box of 80's and 90's 'adult material' do?

justincredible
23rd December 2020, 07:10 AM
Will a fiver, a bottle of Pear Kopparberg I've had in the fridge for a month, and a box of 80's and 90's 'adult material' do?

I didn't realise that you were into really old ladies Noods?

skyebo
23rd December 2020, 11:55 AM
Merry Xmas to you all and your loved ones.

CCTV
23rd December 2020, 11:56 AM
Merry Xmas to you all and your loved ones.

Many happy returns Skyebo and you're not wrong about the music ;)

skyebo
23rd December 2020, 12:14 PM
Many happy returns Skyebo and you're not wrong about the music ;)

Thanks CCTV.

RedNoodle
23rd December 2020, 07:01 PM
I didn't realise that you were into really old ladies Noods?

Yeah. The advantage is that we can share medication and I can use their zimmer frame. However they now turn me down as they are worried about my health and the effect any physical exertion may have on me.

southernboy
23rd December 2020, 07:59 PM
https://d3j2s6hdd6a7rg.cloudfront.net/v2/uploads/media/default/0002/17/a1cdef9b1314b7b9ddec94b4111996c32f46c186.jpeg

CCTV
23rd December 2020, 11:28 PM
https://d3j2s6hdd6a7rg.cloudfront.net/v2/uploads/media/default/0002/17/a1cdef9b1314b7b9ddec94b4111996c32f46c186.jpeg

Is that Jurgen at the back, with the shorts on ?

Insidious
24th December 2020, 01:10 AM
"On the twelfth game of the Season,
Roy Hodgson gave to me
No Europe coming,
"Good draws" a-hyping,
No clean sheets a-keeping,
Blackpool are dancing,
Fans want the King in,
Fringe players hopes dimming,
Agger never playing,
Meireles - on - the - wings...
Sitting bottom third,
Christian Poulsen,
Everton above
And Paul fucking Konchesky."

Oh wait. It's a decade later and we have accumulated a European Cup, are defending League Champions, have been blessed with a lovely new stand, have a bunch of boss players, are led by the best Manager around - oh and we might even be a more desirable location for many potential transfers now than Barcelona or Real Madrid.

Merry Christmas indeed!

miller0863
24th December 2020, 01:16 AM
Not sure CCTV, could be on the back row 2 to the right of shorts boy, with the disposable mask on

Crimson Dynasty
24th December 2020, 03:46 AM
Is that Jurgen at the back, with the shorts on ?

He's the one with the light blue/teal disposable mask (half-)on.
He's the only one with that mask as everyone else who has a mask seems to have the club branded black mask.

You can see it from the video of this session that the Offal posted on Youtube...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMZwC68c_wc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMZwC68c_wc

faridtoxteth
24th December 2020, 05:28 PM
Just like to wish everyone on here a safe and happy christmas.
Its been a great year and a shitty one.
Take care all.

stevie harkness
24th December 2020, 07:55 PM
Merry Christmas to all.

toneata
25th December 2020, 11:01 AM
Merry Christmas Champions!.....have a good one.

Balinkay
25th December 2020, 11:25 AM
Merry Christmas, everyone! Stay safe, stay healthy and enjoy some eggnog on top of the table!

Taksin
25th December 2020, 12:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOBBJYe_HZg

Steveo
25th December 2020, 12:41 PM
...And what a gift he is....what a manager and what an amazing human being.

Blessed - we are blessed to have Jurgen Klopp.. not just us fans but the players too... A one off..

Merry Christmas...

Taksin
25th December 2020, 02:29 PM
...And what a gift he is....what a manager and what an amazing human being.

Blessed - we are blessed to have Jurgen Klopp.. not just us fans but the players too... A one off..

Merry Christmas...

here here!

Insidious
25th December 2020, 03:59 PM
Merrry Cihrstmas ya pakc of kegebbnnnds!!!!!?²

Stayay safeee and be gooid to eachxh othere!

Nineteenx
25th December 2020, 05:13 PM
Merry Christmas everyone

miller0863
25th December 2020, 06:26 PM
Started early there Sid?

Merry Christmas to all

LFC vs PFC
25th December 2020, 06:46 PM
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.

ianlfc
26th December 2020, 12:11 AM
Merrry Cihrstmas ya pakc of kegebbnnnds!!!!!?²

Stayay safeee and be gooid to eachxh othere!

Good lad, I started a little later and I'm now drinking an Espresso Martini which has just been haned to me !!
Well, it's wet !!

fayyazms
26th December 2020, 03:13 AM
Merry Christmas!

Insidious
26th December 2020, 11:04 AM
Started early there Sid?

Merry Christmas to all

Haha - I did.

I've had hardly any alcohol this year (I'd be surprised if it was more than 15 individual pints for the whole year, truly) and because I knew I'd be fine in terms of the sheer amount/quality of the food I'd be eating and because I had a day off (taken Christmas Day off, today and Sunday to recover, back to it on Monday) as well just in case I hit the smashing combo of Gin and Ginger Beer and had two many of them as they're a treat to drink.

Had so much to eat that I woke up today with that feeling you get where you had one pint the night before - your body "knows" but you're not at all unwell or exhausted. Thank Fowler for Christmas grub!

Nineteenx
26th December 2020, 06:19 PM
So i got an LFC 19/20 Champions hoody for Christmas, which was nice :)

I've obviously requested a 20/21 one for next year and asked someone else for the Champions League 2021 hoody ;)