PDA

View Full Version : Forums Player of the year: Poll

CCTV
22nd December 2020, 09:36 PM
Give it a minute, but a poll on who has been the best lfc player in the last calendar year.

CCTV
22nd December 2020, 09:39 PM
Just a cold snap poll, whose your player of the year for the year 2020 ?

Vote is public so if you'd like to suggest someone else, just post it :)

skyebo
22nd December 2020, 09:43 PM
I've gone for Andy Robertson, i rarely see him have a bad game.

CCTV
22nd December 2020, 09:47 PM
I've gone for Andy Robertson, i rarely see him have a bad game.

For the year I went with him too
Mo & Mane tied 2nd
Hendo 3rd place

justincredible
22nd December 2020, 10:05 PM
Mr reliable, Gini?

faridtoxteth
22nd December 2020, 10:07 PM
I voted Andy Robbo. I kind of wanted to vote for Jordan, but Andy has been sensational on the pitch. Relentless. His energy, his assists, his improvement, his non stop desire over 90 minutes. He is playing so well now that opposing teams are reconfigurating their systems to cope with him on their right flank. If he could just learn to shoot when in on goal....!

Steveo
22nd December 2020, 10:11 PM
So many who are worthy it is a shame to single one out. Seems unfair on the rest but obviously you have to pick one.

Alisson has been epic too.

Will think on it...

miller0863
23rd December 2020, 01:16 AM
Sadio for me, consistently unstoppable. Awesome awesome player. Love him to bits, Robbo second, then Hendo.

justme
23rd December 2020, 01:28 AM
If we are going for the year as a whole, then its Henderson for me. This season its been Robertson all the way for me.

fiordearg
23rd December 2020, 01:42 AM
Robertson

southernboy
23rd December 2020, 02:01 AM
Tough one because seriously, we’ve got a pretty epic squad. We’re as spoiled as fuck.

I went for Henderson, because I never really rated him when he joined or for his first few seasons. The guy has really turned it around. He now influences the game all over the pitch and leads from the front like a true captain. He will be remembered as a club legend.

teesred
23rd December 2020, 07:21 AM
I'll go for Robertson, Mane,Hendo,Alisson,Salah all in joint first place.

fayyazms
23rd December 2020, 09:17 AM
salah for me

justincredible
23rd December 2020, 09:44 AM
I voted for Salah because Gini wasn't an option.

CCTV
23rd December 2020, 12:01 PM
I voted for Salah because Gini wasn't an option.

You can vote for Gini, but not both he and Salah. Just gave a shortlist if anyone posts another name like Gini I'm happy to count them.

CCTV
23rd December 2020, 12:02 PM
Tough one because seriously, we’ve got a pretty epic squad. We’re as spoiled as fuck.

I went for Henderson, because I never really rated him when he joined or for his first few seasons. The guy has really turned it around. He now influences the game all over the pitch and leads from the front like a true captain. He will be remembered as a club legend.

It's great isn't it, spoilt for choice :)

justincredible
23rd December 2020, 01:09 PM
You can vote for Gini, but not both he and Salah. Just gave a shortlist if anyone posts another name like Gini I'm happy to count them.

Okay CC, put me down for Gini me auld pal.
But, you really should have offered up more options buddy. Our squad really is that good y'know...

eggy81
23rd December 2020, 05:25 PM
Robbo. Particularly for his performances this season as we struggled early on for form.