PDA

View Full Version : Clattenburg !!!!

philfatkid
14th January 2021, 11:35 AM
https://www.thisisanfield.com/2021/01/mark-clattenburg-questions-klopps-penalty-hypocrisy-admits-to-man-united-bias/

He calls Klopp a hypocrite, such irony !!!

Balinkay
14th January 2021, 12:31 PM
I mean...

“There used to be [a bias] when Fergie was there, but that has eased massively since he left.

Who'd have thunk it??

And it fifteen years' time Michael Oliver or whoever will come out and say "There used to be when Oles was there, but that has eased massively since he left."...

Fucking laughable.

Kev0909
14th January 2021, 12:40 PM
Comparing ole's time with Fergie is laughable

he's not wrong in my eyes and at least he admits it fair play....

LEGS
14th January 2021, 01:06 PM
The question is Kev should he be saying things like that ?

skyebo
14th January 2021, 01:21 PM

Maybe he's bringing a book out and giving the people a sneak preview of it's contents. If i remember rightly, one of those penalties at Old Trafford shouldn't have been given, but we'll gloss over that one.

Kev0909
14th January 2021, 01:58 PM

No but it's nice to have some honesty init?

LEGS
14th January 2021, 02:22 PM
No but it's nice to have some honesty init?

Well yes I suppose so.

I guess when PL fans were sayings they were getting favourable decisions they were correct.

They were told "Man Utd attack more" which was also true but like Skyebo says he probably has a book to sell.

Steveo
14th January 2021, 02:28 PM
I always said it - and got called a one eyed Liverpool fan or conspiracy theorist.. It was so blatant and obvious.

Also why I said Ole’s appointment was smart and would see a return to something similar. I believe it is looking that way now.

Great to see that some of the truth has come out - but imagine it will be buried and not discussed in the media.

Nineteenx
14th January 2021, 02:42 PM
You've got to say one thing for VAR

As the replays and technology leave absolutely zero room for genuine error and are illustrating very clear bias and corruption in officiating and with the likes of Clattenberg admitting the filthy bias, it makes all those 'the best team always wins, decisions even themselves out over the course of a season' types look the gullible moron's they are and always were

We were the first team to win it clean bar UAEFC centurions in a very long fucking time

Calling Jurgen hypocritical, should have shown him the UAE FC pen given against Gomez and the Southampton handball incident and the one not given for Mane (one of many i might add) and the one given just a couple of days earlier for Pogbra for the exact same fucking thing

Nineteenx
14th January 2021, 02:43 PM
I always said it - and got called a one eyed Liverpool fan or conspiracy theorist.. It was so blatant and obvious.

Also why I said Ole’s appointment was smart and would see a return to something similar. I believe it is looking that way now.

Great to see that some of the truth has come out - but imagine it will be buried and not discussed in the media.

Exactly Steveo, i used to get the same

justme
14th January 2021, 05:52 PM
So dear old clattenburg admits to cheating along with his fellow officials? surely he should and the rest now should be investigated?
Bias IE favouritism?

Artisan
15th January 2021, 08:36 AM
So dear old clattenburg admits to cheating along with his fellow officials? surely he should and the rest now should be investigated?
Bias IE favouritism?

Does Clattenburgs wig maker have a Ladbrokes account?

justme
16th January 2021, 04:49 PM
Does Clattenburgs wig maker have a Ladbrokes account?
:D and a bank account like "Arrys" dog

justme
16th January 2021, 04:51 PM
Clatternburg really believes his own hype don't he? another self serving primadonna referee

ianlfc
16th January 2021, 04:55 PM
didn't he clear off to Qatar or somewhere?
We always knew Webb and him were Fergies gimps.

justme
16th January 2021, 04:59 PM
The bald ref steve something.. he was another fergie gimp. Just looked Steve Bennet.. In fact Mike Riley was pro man-united in a massive way and we see how he went onto be head of referees

justme
16th January 2021, 05:01 PM
In his first game as a ref in the premier league Steve Bennet sent off Didi Hamman for basically fuck all.
Theres stuff you remember and that was one of them things.

ianlfc
16th January 2021, 05:04 PM
In his first game as a ref in the premier league Steve Bennet sent off Didi Hamman for basically fuck all.
Theres stuff you remember and that was one of them things.

He was another who give us nothing.

justme
16th January 2021, 05:08 PM
yep another NOBHEAD

justme
16th January 2021, 05:11 PM
I know we havent played well this season. but a lot of stuff has been pretty iffy. Including the fixture lists.. for instance we have to play Tottenham and West-ham away in the space of 3 days.. Thats been fixed on purpose so we drop points.

ianlfc
16th January 2021, 05:16 PM
I know we havent played well this season. but a lot of stuff has been pretty iffy. Including the fixture lists.. for instance we have to play Tottenham and West-ham away in the space of 3 days.. Thats been fixed on purpose so we drop points.

The games we've dropped points in are games were we've been awful.
We've no one to blame but ourselves.

ianlfc
16th January 2021, 05:17 PM
Our standards these past few seasons have been so high, a drop in performances is very noticeable .

faridtoxteth
16th January 2021, 05:18 PM
The games we've dropped points in are games were we've been awful.
We've no one to blame but ourselves.

were we awful against City and Everton?

ianlfc
16th January 2021, 05:24 PM

Ha ha, fair enough them 2 aside. I'm thinking more about the past 5 or 6 weeks.

Kev0909
16th January 2021, 08:45 PM

how can you forget the best win 7-0 palace?

Since then we've been dreadful mind, weird.

redebreck
17th January 2021, 09:12 PM
how can you forget the best win 7-0 palace?

Since then we've been dreadful mind, weird.

The last full game played by Joel Matip before injury.