PDA

View Full Version : Raphinha

scientificred
11th February 2021, 02:01 PM
Looked v good v Palace
Tipped by bookies to be summer transfer.
https://www.caughtoffside.com/2021/02/11/raphinha-liverpool-transfer-odds/
Could be quite expensive if Jota was £40m

teesred
11th February 2021, 02:18 PM
Yeahbhes been linked a few times now. Can't say I remember him from the few times I've watched Leeds and at first I thought is was the one - who's Thiagos brother.

justme
11th February 2021, 03:21 PM
If hes more of an outside winger then it would help.Someone to go around the full back and along the goal line.

scientificred
11th February 2021, 03:37 PM
If hes more of an outside winger then it would help.Someone to go around the full back and along the goal line.
Looks like he can play both wings but does not seem the type you mention
https://www.whoscored.com/Players/300447/Show/Raphinha

LEGS
11th February 2021, 03:41 PM
One name Justme and that is NETO

justme
11th February 2021, 03:48 PM
OK, well unsure on Neto or this guy. I don't want another forward who can come inside. because it narrows the attack down. And compresses the play.. I know we have done well with Robbo and Trent keeping the width. But teams are catching us out down the sides now.. on the counter.
if we can find someone who can go around the sides himself. It would turn the opposition towards their own goal. Rather than easily defending front on.

LEGS
11th February 2021, 04:04 PM
Neto is what id call a proper winger he does go round the outside.

I see that Sarr has been linked again that might just be agent/paper talk.

I also think we need a number 9 type striker too.

teesred
11th February 2021, 05:51 PM

I'm hoping we go for Sancho.

scientificred
11th February 2021, 07:23 PM
I find it quite odd that so many wingers like to cut inside.
It is like they are playing on the wrong foot for the side of the pitch they are playing.
Yet even when they switch sides still the same tendency seems to happen.
Is it such a forgotten art for a winger to drive down to the touchline?

LEGS
11th February 2021, 07:40 PM
I'm hoping we go for Sancho.

I think we'd have to sell Mane/Salah for that.

Would he be an automatic starter for us as he plays wide like the two above ?

I am certain he not be a target as its looking like zero fans again most of 2021/22 season so thats another £80-100m lost.

ianlfc
11th February 2021, 08:02 PM
I want a winger who can, hold and give but do it at the right time, who's slow or fast but must get to the line. And knows there's only one way to beat them, And thats around the back.
Is that too much to ask ?

LEGS
11th February 2021, 08:03 PM
I want a winger who can, hold and give but do it at the right time, who's slow or fast but must get to the line. And knows there's only one way to beat them, And thats around the back.
Is that too much to ask ?

You must be talking of Barnes ........Harvey Barnes 🤣🤣

teesred
11th February 2021, 08:06 PM
I've been impressed with Harvey Barnes when I've watched Leicester.
Good effort Ian by the way. Lolz.

LEGS
11th February 2021, 08:21 PM
I've been impressed with Harvey Barnes when I've watched Leicester.
Good effort Ian by the way. Lolz.

Yeah he is a good player and premier league proven.

He'd still cost £50m plus as Leicester dont need to sell.

Sancho is good but wasnt there reports he was getting £300k at United he might think thats his rightful wage, I disagree.

miller0863
11th February 2021, 08:27 PM
Rafinha used to play alongside Fernandes in Portugal and has been in the press saying he misses playing with him so he may be a summer target for Utd.

skyebo
11th February 2021, 08:29 PM
Can't comment as i haven't seen too much of him.

justme
11th February 2021, 09:07 PM
There was a rumour Alaba at Bayern wants 400 thousand a week in wages.he can go and screw on it.

teesred
11th February 2021, 11:33 PM
Yeah he is a good player and premier league proven.

He'd still cost £50m plus as Leicester dont need to sell.

Sancho is good but wasnt there reports he was getting £300k at United he might think thats his rightful wage, I disagree.

Not sure mate, if he can get that elsewhere there's not a prayer we are signing him. There was stories last summer that he preferred a move to LFC so maybe he would be willing to lower his wage demands. Dont know how these players manage on 100k a week, it must be hard.

teesred
11th February 2021, 11:35 PM
There was a rumour Alaba at Bayern wants 400 thousand a week in wages.he can go and screw on it.

It seems he is pretty much pricing himself out of going anywhere, absolute greedy bastard if true. No way we'd be going near anyone like that.

LEGS
11th February 2021, 11:52 PM
Not sure mate, if he can get that elsewhere there's not a prayer we are signing him. There was stories last summer that he preferred a move to LFC so maybe he would be willing to lower his wage demands. Dont know how these players manage on 100k a week, it must be hard.

I think Sancho earns around £180k a week at Dortmund.

His agent will push for over £250k a week for sure.

I always worry when young players are given contracts like that they have proved very little and by all accounts he hasnt been great this season.

Anyway arent we signing Mbappe ??!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

teesred
12th February 2021, 01:07 AM
Wow I had no idea they paid that kind of money.
I wonder what Haaland is on.

reddownunder
12th February 2021, 08:12 AM

We definitely need a number 9 and Origi can go.

Andre Silva is doing well at Eintracht Frankfurt

RedNoodle
12th February 2021, 08:51 AM
We need a lot of things, but I doubt we'll get many, if any of them, and possibly only if we manage to find a 'hidden gem'.

justme
12th February 2021, 09:21 AM
It seems he is pretty much pricing himself out of going anywhere, absolute greedy bastard if true. No way we'd be going near anyone like that.

Yeah, its amazing how many footballers stop performing when they get huge wages as well.

Nineteenx
12th February 2021, 10:33 AM
Just paper talk, the answer to ptb teams lies in players we're missing, and that we're using those we have available differently and VAR 2 or 3 games

Steveo
12th February 2021, 11:36 AM
Here are the last 15 games from 1 year ago to the end of 2019/20 - last season

15 games
8 wins
6 losses
2 draws

Record ONLY v PTB

Lost - Atletico PTB x 2
Lost - Watford PTB
Lost - Arsenal PTB

Drew - Burnley PTB x1
Drew - Everton PTB x1

Season 2020/21 up to and including the Everton Game where Virgil gets taken out.

8 Games
4 wins
3 Losses
1 draw

Combined

23 games:

11 wins
9 losses
3 draws.

People can cite any number of excuses - same excuses can be levelled against us in games we won.... This is the form we had shown from 1 year ago up to and including that fateful game v the BS.

The team - these players that you keep banging on about 19 - they are the players we need (we also needed some others and sooner than this summer) BUT they were shattered a year ago - look how they dipped just as we entered the crucial CL stage and with the season all but won domestically. they didn't have that physical or mental sharpness that was making the difference for 18 months. You seem to be unable to factor this in.

LEGS
12th February 2021, 12:00 PM
We definitely need a number 9 and Origi can go.

Andre Silva is doing well at Eintracht Frankfurt

Aye I mentioned Silva doing well a few weeks back.

Had a ropey spell at Milan but he has done well at Porto Frankfurt and think he is a regular for Portugal too.

One to keep an eye on only 24-25 so a good age.

LEGS
12th February 2021, 12:07 PM
You make some good points Steveo and they are facts.

The only thing id say is when play restarted we had 82 points from 29 games and with all the time off the gloss was taken away and we did what we had to do to get the title.

I think with no lockdown we would be record PL points holders with 101 or more.

At one stage I was seriously worried they were going to void it and if that happened I wouldnt be talking to you now !

This season for me is a hard watch im going to give the side the benefit of the doubt I dont like excuses but we can point to injuries as ruining the challenge.

You are absolutely right in we need fresh faces to go again.

Steveo
12th February 2021, 12:15 PM
Perhaps - I personally think the opposite. I believe we would have dropped more points. Players looked totally gassed. Watford, Atletico, Chelsea and even Norwich ( we beat them just before the Atletico game - we were clearly the better side but looked very lethargic compared to earlier) all looked far fresher than us.

I think that break was crushing yes - but have us a chance to re charge. IMO - We looked like we could lose to anyone before the lockdown came.

LEGS
12th February 2021, 12:36 PM
We'll never know mate thats the thing.

We got what we wanted that is all that mattered.

I think next season should tell us more as we are fighting with one arm behind our back at the minute.

Injuries are part of the game but I have never seen anyone suffer like we have.

In saying the above im noticing more clubs players dropping with muscle injuries now which could suit us later on.

Perhaps Pep and Jurgen were right who'd have thought that ?!

teesred
12th February 2021, 03:10 PM
The summer will surely see new faces in and old faces out. The big issue will be the level of player brought in.
They need to be Alisson/Virgil level. If not we won't see much improvement and will be pretty much as was and rivals will make up more ground.
This is on FSG now tgeres no getting away from it. I'm not interested in pandemic excuses either. They know whats required, sow to reap.

CCTV
12th February 2021, 04:55 PM
Here are the last 15 games from 1 year ago to the end of 2019/20 - last season

15 games
8 wins
6 losses
2 draws

Record ONLY v PTB

Lost - Atletico PTB x 2
Lost - Watford PTB
Lost - Arsenal PTB

Drew - Burnley PTB x1
Drew - Everton PTB x1

Season 2020/21 up to and including the Everton Game where Virgil gets taken out.

8 Games
4 wins
3 Losses
1 draw

Combined

23 games:

11 wins
9 losses
3 draws.

People can cite any number of excuses - same excuses can be levelled against us in games we won.... This is the form we had shown from 1 year ago up to and including that fateful game v the BS.

The team - these players that you keep banging on about 19 - they are the players we need (we also needed some others and sooner than this summer) BUT they were shattered a year ago - look how they dipped just as we entered the crucial CL stage and with the season all but won domestically. they didn't have that physical or mental sharpness that was making the difference for 18 months. You seem to be unable to factor this in.

Always nice to see the details.

Just not sure how there wasn't a bounce back after lockdown1 or the summer break.

Lockdown1 would have given time for the body to recover, whilst the return to play and no doubts about our PL title would have been great for the mental spaces.

Then in summer another break from the physical toll of football. Adding Tsimikas, Thiago and Jota surely a boost to the mental side of our squad, especially given the speculation around no deals from covid.

In terms of physical health and vitality it's a bit of a mystery as to how the time off didn't help recharge the batteries.

In terms of the mental health there is the reality of covid, no summer celebrations with fans or a good piss up holiday with family and friends - bar our teetotalers on their holiers.

Another thought is that we've routinely seen a mini slump of sorts around the January schedule, give or take a few weeks. These slumps occurred after summer investments and fresh faces being introduced to the squad.
So I would wonder if you are having a mini19 (:D) on this front ?

In terms of momentum and mentality. We lost a close final and came back stronger from that hurt.
We then won a CL and came back stronger from the hurt of losing out to city by the smallest of margins.
Then we won the PL title which was MASSIVE the other honours associated, like being the first LFC side to be crowned World Club Champions. We did experience some hurt from losing to Atletico, but maybe that hurt wasn't taken on Board due to the manner of loss and offset by the other achievements.
Just small bits to consider and not exactly a bulletproof proposal here in the last section from me.

CCTV
12th February 2021, 04:57 PM
I think we'd have to sell Mane/Salah for that.

Would he be an automatic starter for us as he plays wide like the two above ?

I am certain he not be a target as its looking like zero fans again most of 2021/22 season so thats another £80-100m lost.

Are the PL giving away the extra games broadcast for free ?

Steveo
12th February 2021, 05:52 PM
Always nice to see the details.

Just not sure how there wasn't a bounce back after lockdown1 or the summer break.

Lockdown1 would have given time for the body to recover, whilst the return to play and no doubts about our PL title would have been great for the mental spaces.

Then in summer another break from the physical toll of football. Adding Tsimikas, Thiago and Jota surely a boost to the mental side of our squad, especially given the speculation around no deals from covid.

In terms of physical health and vitality it's a bit of a mystery as to how the time off didn't help recharge the batteries.

In terms of the mental health there is the reality of covid, no summer celebrations with fans or a good piss up holiday with family and friends - bar our teetotalers on their holiers.

Another thought is that we've routinely seen a mini slump of sorts around the January schedule, give or take a few weeks. These slumps occurred after summer investments and fresh faces being introduced to the squad.
So I would wonder if you are having a mini19 (:D) on this front ?

In terms of momentum and mentality. We lost a close final and came back stronger from that hurt.
We then won a CL and came back stronger from the hurt of losing out to city by the smallest of margins.
Then we won the PL title which was MASSIVE the other honours associated, like being the first LFC side to be crowned World Club Champions. We did experience some hurt from losing to Atletico, but maybe that hurt wasn't taken on Board due to the manner of loss and offset by the other achievements.
Just small bits to consider and not exactly a bulletproof proposal here in the last section from me.

What you call details are just facts.

The rest of your post - to me at least - is as clear as mud :D

LEGS
12th February 2021, 06:29 PM

It’s not a fact it’s just my opinion going off what the medical people are saying.

I guess they would have to show them somehow either on Sky/BT/Amazon or maybe club streaming them ?

The CL this season is turning into a major farce as it’s looking likely our games versus Leipzig will take place in neutral venues the first leg is Budapest and it’s pretty certain we not play Anfield for the return leg f*cking ridiculous the whole thing.

ianlfc
12th February 2021, 07:05 PM

No doubt games like Burnley v Sheffield Utd only.

CCTV
12th February 2021, 07:53 PM
What you call details are just facts.

The rest of your post - to me at least - is as clear as mud :D

They are, historical facts, also the details over a period of time, nicely detailed, broken down into sections.

The larger part of my post was exploring your claims around the slump. But it seems you aren't willing to engage.

The January slumps seen before, having had summer reinforcements
The non recovery after lockdown 1
The non recovery after the summer break
The lack of mental rejuvenation from winning the pl when that was in doubt
The lack of mental rejuvenation from the summer additions

It's almost as though there was no measure of summer 2019 additions to be added that could have offset the future results.

Again agree we should have added in summer 2019.
Just seems that your claim is rather weak under scrutiny.

CCTV
12th February 2021, 07:57 PM
It’s not a fact it’s just my opinion going off what the medical people are saying.

I guess they would have to show them somehow either on Sky/BT/Amazon or maybe club streaming them ?

The CL this season is turning into a major farce as it’s looking likely our games versus Leipzig will take place in neutral venues the first leg is Budapest and it’s pretty certain we not play Anfield for the return leg f*cking ridiculous the whole thing.

I've not seen anything about those extra games this season. It was a genuine question.
I'd be surprised if the PL didn't manage to get a fair load of cash for selling off those games. But no clue, just a guess.

Steveo
12th February 2021, 07:59 PM
They are, historical facts, also the details over a period of time, nicely detailed, broken down into sections.

The larger part of my post was exploring your claims around the slump. But it seems you aren't willing to engage.

The January slumps seen before, having had summer reinforcements
The non recovery after lockdown 1
The non recovery after the summer break
The lack of mental rejuvenation from winning the pl when that was in doubt
The lack of mental rejuvenation from the summer additions

It's almost as though there was no measure of summer 2019 additions to be added that could have offset the future results.

Again agree we should have added in summer 2019.
Just seems that your claim is rather weak under scrutiny.

Quite happy that someone “armed” with a pool of 2 - and one of them not even provided - is rambling on in aimless fashion. Not really worth engaging - is it?

Why not put the last 15 games of 2018/19 and the first 8 games of 2019/20 in a “nicely detailed” fashion “broken down into sections” - then we can see if your pool of 2 even exists. :D

CCTV
12th February 2021, 08:06 PM
Quite happy that someone “armed” with a pool of 2 - and one of them not even provided - is rambling on in aimless fashion. Not really worth engaging - is it?

Why not put the last 15 games of 2018/19 and the first 8 games of 2019/20 in a “nicely detailed” fashion “broken down into sections” - then we can see if your pool of 2 even exists. :D

Not sure what you are on about.

CCTV
12th February 2021, 08:09 PM
Heres a simple question.

Who/how many summer 2019 additions do you think would have seen no slump in form as we have seen.

You don't have to be too specific on players.
Just how many
What positions

It's hard to grasp your thinking as when asked for details or explanations you seem to recoil.
Say what you like about 19, you wont be left with a doubt as to what he believes.

CCTV
12th February 2021, 08:12 PM
Like, had we added Tsimikas, Thiago, Jota in summer 2019 would that have been enough to offset the drop in form ?

Steveo
Not sure what you are on about.

Touché.

You seem to be determined to negate the obvious lack of standard practice - adding to a winning squad - that was the result of making a profit in the summer of 2019.

I have put down a clear listing of the results from a year ago ( just 6 months after that profit ) up to the end of last season and the results up to and including the Everton Game. A point where many want to try and cite as the beginning of the drop in from.

It clearly was not.

It is so super simple.

To finish off on this topic: I find you and a few others exhausting to talk to - particularly on this subject.

I really can’t be bothered. Just look at the net spend table -draw your own conclusions - look at our form table since last February. Then factor in any number of excuses you wish.

Whatever you like. I am sure you can fool yourself into believing that black is in fact white.

RedNoodle
We're ****ed, and a large part of that is because we've been relying on a small group of quality players for far, far too long instead of doing what we should have done by now i.e. improved our squad year on year to put it at a level that it should be for a team that has recently won both the PL and CL.

The best time to strengthen is when you're on top, not when things have already gone tits up and everyone knows you're desperate, something that is going to be further compounded by the fact that our owners are as tight as ****, and will be even more so now that they have covid as a convenient excuse.

CCTV
12th February 2021, 08:25 PM
Touché.

You seem to be determined to negate the obvious lack of standard practice - adding to a winning squad - that was the result of making a profit in the summer of 2019.

I have put down a clear listing of the results from a year ago up to the end of last season and the results up to and including the Everton Game. A point where many want to try and cite as the begging of the drop in from.

It clearly was not.

It is so super simple.

To finish off: I find both you and Taksin exhausting to talk to.

I really can’t be bothered. Just look at the net spend table -draw your own conclusions - look at our form table since last February. Then factor in any number of excuses you wish.

Whatever you like. I am sure you can fool yourself into believing that black is in fact white.

I agree and have agreed with you already that we should have added in summer 2019.

My questions are there for you in regards to previously how we tend to have a mid season dip around January and how come the breaks didn't rejuvenate the players. You've seen them and can reply if you like.

Didn't realise you find these discussions so exhausting.

So far my conclusion is that your proposal isn't very robust to scrutiny.
But then it's hard to even get your take on matters like what investment in summer19 would have offset the dip in performances and results.
Or do you mean over a longer time frame.

Steveo
12th February 2021, 08:31 PM
Dude we are only taking about 2 seasons right.

I know some of you want to make out that we have been top of the table great for 3 seasons - but we haven’t.

The top of the table form has been just the 2 seasons. So talk of any mid season slump while playing this more pragmatic game boils down to 2 seasons.

Post the evidence of a similar post January form dip in season 2018/19.

I honestly haven’t looked.

And also I do believe that the Covid break rejuvenated our players. I suggested precisely that to LEGS.

IMO we looked like we were entering a similar period to our most recent losses - last Feb just before lockdown.

The fact that we haven’t got close to the form of 2019 in 2020 or 21... is another matter.

jozza800
12th February 2021, 10:03 PM
It's not far off 3 seasons Steveo.

The switch was flipped after the Spurs game in October and ended up in a European Cup final. Up until the wheels came off at Christmas, in over 3 years we'd lost less than 10 league games.

Steveo
12th February 2021, 10:13 PM
It's not far off 3 seasons Steveo.

The switch was flipped after the Spurs game in October and ended up in a European Cup final. Up until the wheels came off at Christmas, in over 3 years we'd lost less than 10 league games.

Not really 3 years is it. We had some great form before Virgil arrived as Coutinho was superb and we had a fab 4 but we lost plenty of games after Virgil arrived - too many to be top of the table and still finished behind Spurs even with Virgil.

That’s still only 2 years really - not 3

Steveo
12th February 2021, 10:16 PM
6 losses and 5 draws in 23 games starting with Virgils league debut v Swansea.

LEGS
12th February 2021, 10:27 PM
Upamecano has now joined Bayern which im relieved about dont rate him at all.

Saw some of our fans on twitter saying why dont we just pay £50-60m for him.

I mean if you watch him play he is not worth that sort of money.

We could get Kabak and Caleta-Car for £40m and thats a much better deal for us.

Rory Smith has always said Konate is our target but he seems like Matip jnr in terms of injuries but I do rate him.

Steveo
12th February 2021, 10:28 PM
Stupid Bayern don’t they have bills to pay.?

LEGS
12th February 2021, 10:35 PM
Stupid Bayern don’t they have bills to pay.?

You wont be saying that when we sign the Oxford defender for £300k 🤣🤣

Steveo
12th February 2021, 10:36 PM
Fair point. We signed Aldridge from Oxford United.

Didn’t work out too bad.

LEGS
12th February 2021, 10:38 PM
Being serious Steveo im glad we havent gone for him.

If Kabak does well we get him at half price he has 15-20 games to prove himself.

Steveo
12th February 2021, 10:41 PM
To be honest I haven’t seen much of him. Bayern will get what they want from him or they will shift him.

Hopefully we learn to do the same sharpish with players who are either never fit or not up to the job.

miller0863
12th February 2021, 10:48 PM
Right now I’d be looking at the conditioning/fitness team behind the scenes as much as the players. Our injuries have been far worse than our rivals.

LEGS
12th February 2021, 10:54 PM
Right now I’d be looking at the conditioning/fitness team behind the scenes as much as the players. Our injuries have been far worse than our rivals.

Might be why the guy from Schalke has joined.

How do I put this we have a decent size squad and in a normal season we'd probably get away with it, the issue is we have 4-6 players who you'd think were medical staff not footballers.

Shaqiri Keita Matip Ox Gomez are never fit and as harsh as it is we need to move a few of them.

Gomez has suffered terrible injuries so I can stomach that and he is still young.

CCTV
12th February 2021, 11:14 PM
Dude we are only taking about 2 seasons right.

I know some of you want to make out that we have been top of the table great for 3 seasons - but we haven’t.

The top of the table form has been just the 2 seasons. So talk of any mid season slump while playing this more pragmatic game boils down to 2 seasons.

Post the evidence of a similar post January form dip in season 2018/19.

I honestly haven’t looked.

And also I do believe that the Covid break rejuvenated our players. I suggested precisely that to LEGS.

IMO we looked like we were entering a similar period to our most recent losses - last Feb just before lockdown.

The fact that we haven’t got close to the form of 2019 in 2020 or 21... is another matter.

I'm gonna exclude January & February 2021 and months after covid. We haven't won a point in February 2021.

Premier league only.

So prior to covid if you wanted to pick our worst 2 months of the season for each season under Klopp and you said January and February, you'd get 5.33/10 months right.

0.33 ?
In 18/19 our lowest ppg month was February 2ppg, our next lowest month was a tie that season between 3 months on 2.33 ppg.
Jan/Oct/Nov tied so I gave them 0.33 each.

The season is usually August-May, 10 months so of the 50 possible answers.

53.33% of the worst months come from 20% of the months.

You can scrap about 6 months as Klopp arrived in October and the 4months after covid lockdown 1.

So 53.33% of our worst months from 22.72% of possible answers. I couldn't be arsed doing more here

Klopp first month October was one of the months as was April 17/18 - CL run.
October is another month where we usually do a bit worse than the seasons average.
Listening to Klopp I'd venture a preseason slump time in addition to a post December slump.

Over those 5 seasons we average out at around a third of a point worse off - for Jan&Feb matches versus the rest of the season for each season.

The 17/18 season was an odd year as neither Jan-or-Feb featured in our 2 lowest months and were quite decent.

CCTV
12th February 2021, 11:15 PM
Not the most robust analysis but if you want facts:D

CCTV
12th February 2021, 11:17 PM
I did it quickly too, so could be wrong :D

Steveo
12th February 2021, 11:59 PM
I know it’s Friday - but what exactly are you drinking CC? :D

teesred
13th February 2021, 12:00 AM

A mate of mine said he looked at Keitas injury record before he joined us and it wasn't that bad.
Justme said the Arsenal fitness coach is part of the team now. I wonder if there's a link?

CCTV
13th February 2021, 12:13 AM
I know it’s Friday - but what exactly are you drinking CC? :D

It's a type of tea, a lemon infused hot water with a whisk of clove and fennel. Great for the cold weather at this time of year :)
You bastard !!

reddownunder
13th February 2021, 12:36 AM
A mate of mine said he looked at Keitas injury record before he joined us and it wasn't that bad.
Justme said the Arsenal fitness coach is part of the team now. I wonder if there's a link?

I remember reading about the Arsenal fitness coach or physio joining the back room staff at the time (it may have been during the summer) and I thought with their injury records why would we want him?

Kev0909
13th February 2021, 12:39 AM
Stupid blaming 1 poor fitness coach

Klopp picked fabinho when he was not ready, end of

it's player management too.

teesred
13th February 2021, 12:53 AM
I remember reading about the Arsenal fitness coach or physio joining the back room staff at the time (it may have been during the summer) and I thought with their injury records why would we want him?

I can't find anyone except for a guy who was at LFC for ten years but then left for a few years but is now back.
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jurgen-klopp-liverpool-arsenal-staff-18776589

Steveo
13th February 2021, 12:57 AM
It's a type of tea, a lemon infused hot water with a whisk of clove and fennel. Great for the cold weather at this time of year :)
You bastard !!

Sounds a pretty nice toddy to be fair that mate.

I got a bottle of 12 year old Jura for my birthday on Wednesday. Sent from the brand agency we work with. Best gift I got.

miller0863
13th February 2021, 01:09 AM
Love a Jura, just on the last knockings of a nice bottle of Winter Edition I got for Christmas

Steveo
13th February 2021, 02:00 AM
Love a Jura, just on the last knockings of a nice bottle of Winter Edition I got for Christmas

Aye - a true gem - savour it till the last.

CCTV
13th February 2021, 04:02 AM
Sounds a pretty nice toddy to be fair that mate.

I got a bottle of 12 year old Jura for my birthday on Wednesday. Sent from the brand agency we work with. Best gift I got.

A dribble of millsbush made it more pungent, brought on a sultry mood :D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l1JHxX9FQi0

dicko1969
13th February 2021, 03:43 PM
Really impressed by this player since the start of the season.