PDA

View Full Version : Trump impeachment

scientificred
11th February 2021, 06:56 PM
Watched quite a bit of videos from storming of the US government building.
I think 5 or 6 people were killed.
Some of those people looked and sounded crazed. It was surreal.
Trump egged them on beforehand and did nothing to halt them during the storming and went underground for many days after.
If he is impeached, which looks unlikely, the only sentence for him looks like being banned from any future government office.
If something like that happened here what do you think would happen?

fagin
13th February 2021, 04:15 AM
Impeachment should not be confused to being a Court case the terms of impeachment are only used to remove a President from office before his due date.He was already out of office and therefore his defense under rules of the constitution believed the impeachment just another witch hunt that should not have proceeded.
Civil proceedings can be brought about after the impeachment which is possibly what you are asking people to comment upon....but that is yet if at all to come to fruition.
The rally on Jan 6th that the Dems claim Trump egged on as you say the "mob" is very vague it has been determined that the majority of the crowd were retired or ex military personnel with a set agenda.
They were supposedly dressed in military garb including bullet proof vests an array of weapons to the extent that this had been pre-planned for months and the attack on the Capital was going to happen with or without Trump but the organizers had planned this to co-inside with the Jan 6th rally.
When people ( "mob") moved on the Capital i doubt anyone with a brain including Trump would try to stop this "Military Mob" in fact i didn't once hear anyone at the impeachment how Trump could of conceivably put a stop to it.It would have been interesting to hear someone's opinion as to how he could have.
Surely no-one would expect him to come out to confront them this "mob" was not going to be stopped.

stevie harkness
13th February 2021, 10:27 PM
Trump cleared of inciting the mob...

CCTV
16th February 2021, 05:49 AM
Trump egged them on beforehand and did nothing to halt them during the storming and went underground for many days after.
If he is impeached, which looks unlikely, the only sentence for him looks like being banned from any future government office.

They can always try and prosecute him through the criminal justice system. I doubt they will do as it's a very weak case.

CCTV
16th February 2021, 05:49 AM
Trump cleared of inciting the mob...

Knock knock

stevie harkness
16th February 2021, 11:45 AM
Knock knock

Who's there?

CCTV
16th February 2021, 04:27 PM
Who's there?

Owen

stevie harkness
16th February 2021, 04:47 PM
Owen

Owen who?

CCTV
16th February 2021, 04:53 PM
Owen who?

0&2

fagin
17th February 2021, 08:03 AM
A Democratic Congressman is suing Trump over the Capital Riots
He is Mississippi Rep Bennie Thompson Chairman of the House Homeland Securities
Committee

stevie harkness
17th February 2021, 11:47 AM
0&2

Nope, you've lost me!

fagin
17th February 2021, 12:14 PM
Nope, you've lost me!

He means Trump is 2-0 in Impeachments

stevie harkness
19th February 2021, 10:36 AM
Aha, thought it was some QAnon code :-)

CCTV
28th February 2021, 07:55 PM
Aha, thought it was some QAnon code :-)

Odd, believe they are more like WWG1WGA, TrustThePlan, Epstein didn't kill himself, something like... follow the white rabbit (or whatever the matrix line was), 911 was an inside job..

CCTV
1st March 2021, 08:32 PM
I did come across some funny numerology after Biden self dubbed himself the bringer of light. Giving rise to the theory he was a satanic force.

The year 2020, the biden text line 30330, the number of the beast 666

2020/666= 3.0330330330...

2020/30330= 0.066600725....

stevie harkness
1st March 2021, 11:45 PM
I remember some numerology doing the rounds in the 90s where if you assign numbers to the letters in peoples names for example A= 6, B = 12, C = 18 and so on, then Ian Paisley came out as 666, and so did Gerry Adams

CCTV
3rd February 2024, 06:31 PM

Your username is the height of irony :D

Martyboy
3rd February 2024, 10:00 PM
Your username is the height of irony :D

CC he buys everything the mainstream news tells him.....He even bought the bollocks Dr.Chris and Dr.Hilary were telling everyone on GMTV that the 'vaccines' were 'safe and effective'......:rolleyes:

CCTV
17th March 2024, 10:29 PM

Any more astute insights from the artistic outlier?

Martyboy
18th March 2024, 12:40 PM

https://www.bitchute.com/video/E8hWDeW781T5/

Martyboy
18th March 2024, 12:46 PM
I did come across some funny numerology after Biden self dubbed himself the bringer of light. Giving rise to the theory he was a satanic force.

The year 2020, the biden text line 30330, the number of the beast 666

2020/666= 3.0330330330...

2020/30330= 0.066600725....

The Queen was buried on September 8th 2022...Charles' coronation was on May 6 2023......6 months,6 weeks,6 days between the dates.....Coincidence?.....:cool:

Daffydd
18th March 2024, 08:08 PM
The Queen was buried on September 8th 2022...Charles' coronation was on May 6 2023......6 months,6 weeks,6 days between the dates.....Coincidence?.....:cool:

If you give each letter of the alphabet a value to the base of six, A=6, B=12, C=18 etc the name Gerry Adams has a value of 666, and the name Ian Paisley has a value of 666.