PDA

View Full Version : CL Season 3: Ro16 First Legs

CCTV
14th February 2021, 08:30 PM
The classic scores will apply as usual for the real winner.
The power bowl scores will run too - whereby the points double as we progress through the stages to keep it interesting and allow for overtaking.

The Leaderboard:
RDU 159
Dickov 154
Skyebo 148
Kev0 146
Charl5 144
Redeb 141
Noods 140
CCTV 139
Ian 131
Fayy 124

CCTV
14th February 2021, 08:33 PM
Fixtures

Leipzig v Liverpool
Barca v PSG
Sevilla v Dortmund
Porto v Juventus

Lazio v Bayern
Atletico v Chelsea
Atalanta v R.Madrid
Gladbach v Mancity

CCTV
14th February 2021, 08:36 PM
Scoring system:
Perfect prediction - 5 points
Correct result & GD - 3 points
Correct result - 2 points
Anything else - 0 points

Power Bowl:

Last 16 --- 10-6-4-0
Qf ----------- 20-12-8-0
Sf ----------- 40-24-16-0
Final ------ 80-48-32-0

skyebo
14th February 2021, 08:38 PM
Leipzig 2 2 Liverpool
Barcelona 2 1 PSG
Sevilla 1 1 Dortmund
Porto 1 2 Juventus

Lazio 1 1 Bayern
Atletico 0 2 Chelsea
Atalanta 0 2 Real Madrid
Gladbach 1 3 Man City.

dicko1969
14th February 2021, 09:07 PM
Fixtures

Leipzig 2-0 Liverpool
Barca 2-2 PSG
Sevilla 2-1 Dortmund
Porto 2-1 Juventus

Lazio 0-2 Bayern
Atletico 2-0 Chelsea
Atalanta 1-2 R.Madrid
Gladbach 0-3 Mancity

fayyazms
16th February 2021, 01:33 AM
Leipzig 1-1 Liverpool
Barca 3-1 PSG
Sevilla 2-1 Dortmund
Porto 2-2 Juventus

Lazio 0-2 Bayern
Atletico 1-0 Chelsea
Atalanta 2-2 Real Madrid
Gladbach 0-3 Man City

CCTV
16th February 2021, 06:48 AM
Leipzig 1-3 Liverpool
Barca 2-1 PSG
Sevilla 2-2 Dortmund
Porto 1-0 Juventus

CCTV
16th February 2021, 06:50 AM
Feel like these are tough games to call this week, not that I watch any of them play.

Kev0909
16th February 2021, 08:54 AM
Leipzig 2-1 Liverpool
Barca 2-1 PSG
Sevilla 2-1 Dortmund
Porto 1-2 Juventus

Lazio 1-2 Bayern
Atletico 2-0 Chelsea
Atalanta 1-2 Real Madrid
Gladbach 1-3 Man City

reddownunder
16th February 2021, 10:32 AM
Leipzig v Liverpool 1-2
Barca v PSG 2-1
Sevilla v Dortmund 2-1
Porto v Juventus 1-1

Lazio v Bayern 1-1
Atletico v Chelsea 2-1
Atalanta v R.Madrid 1-1
Gladbach v Mancity 1-2

redebreck
16th February 2021, 05:19 PM
Leipzig 1-2 Liverpool
Barca 1-2 PSG

Kev0909
16th February 2021, 05:24 PM
Glad people think Leipzig are shit

skyebo
16th February 2021, 06:39 PM
Glad people think Leipzig are shit

It's a good leveller because so are we at the moment.

ianlfc
16th February 2021, 07:51 PM
Leipzig v Liverpool 2-2
Barca v PSG 1-1
Sevilla v Dortmund 1-1
Porto v Juventus 0-1

Lazio v Bayern 0-2
Atletico v Chelsea 1-0
Atalanta v R.Madrid 1-1
Gladbach v Mancity 1-2

Charliev
16th February 2021, 08:12 PM
Leipzig 1-2 Liverpool
Barca 1-1 PSG
Sevilla 2-2 Dortmund
Porto 2-2 Juventus

Lazio 1-3 Bayern
Atletico 1-0 Chelsea
Atalanta 1-2 Real Madrid
Gladbach 0-2 Man City

RedNoodle
16th February 2021, 08:54 PM
RB Leipzig 2-2 Liverpool

Barcelona 2-1 PSG

redebreck
17th February 2021, 01:53 AM
Sevilla 2-2 Dortmund
Porto 1-2 Juventus

redebreck
17th February 2021, 04:51 PM
Tempted to go for Dortmund tonight, because of Haaland.
Sevilla 1-2 Dortmund
Porto 1-2 Juve

RedNoodle
17th February 2021, 06:43 PM
Sevilla 2-2 Dortmund

Porto 0-2 Juventus

redebreck
23rd February 2021, 05:31 PM
Lazio v Bayern 1-2
Atletico v Chelsea 2-1
Atalanta v R.Madrid 2-1
Gladbach v Mancity 1-2

CCTV
23rd February 2021, 07:12 PM
Lazio 1-1 Bayern
Atletico 2-1 Chelsea
Atalanta 3-1 R.Madrid
Gladbach 1-3 Mancity

RedNoodle
23rd February 2021, 08:17 PM
Lazio 1-3 Bayern Munich

Atletico 2-0 Chelsea

faridtoxteth
23rd February 2021, 09:12 PM
I was hoping Chelsea would lose this, but then when I started watching and you see Simeone on the touchline, and the Atleti players diving all over the place from the first minute...I want them both to lose.

Nineteenx
23rd February 2021, 09:15 PM
I want Chelsea to lose, however Ateltico have several players out, according to commentary Simeone was struggling to put a squad of 17 together

I don't hold any ill feeling towards Atletico last season, we did that to ourselves, changing the midfield and not giving Matip minutes to get him match fit for the Champions League were both major errors in my view and I will never see it any other way, a Klopp disaster class rather than a Simeone masterclass

Edit: It was actually from that first game that our very best form started to unravel

Nineteenx
23rd February 2021, 09:18 PM
Looks like Atletico are missing Trippier, big big miss for them, he was absolutely immense against us

faridtoxteth
23rd February 2021, 09:26 PM
Looks like Atletico are missing Trippier, big big miss for them, he was absolutely immense against us

Was that that betting scandal?

Steveo
23rd February 2021, 09:30 PM
Chelsea at 71% possession in Madrid - but still 0:0

Nineteenx
23rd February 2021, 09:31 PM
Was that that betting scandal?

No idea

Be actually very good for us if Chelsea lose, they play the filthy at the weekend, their VAR boys and the ref will be out in force, hand picked by Riley with Fergie guiding his hand to ensure the filthy win that one, make no mistake about it

They've got very VERY dubious decisions in their last 3 v Chelsea, Maguire studs up on their player, clear red, nothing doing, Maguire pulling Azpilcueta back by his neck to stop him heading home when he'd got the wrong side of him in their last meeting

on that point, just how is it that under Riley's leadership the refs association seems to have been absolutely inundated with Manc officials? That's also very dubious if you ask me and why is there always at least one of the Manc cunts, the ref or the VAR officials appointed for our games?

faridtoxteth
23rd February 2021, 09:32 PM
Chelsea at 71% possession in Madrid - but still 0:0

But Atletico look comfortable I'd say.
btw I think it's in eastern europe somewhere. or am I wrong?

Steveo
23rd February 2021, 09:45 PM
But Atletico look comfortable I'd say.
btw I think it's in eastern europe somewhere. or am I wrong?

Oh right didn’t know - Bucharest Romania apparently..

Bayern 3 up v Lazio - Sane scores

teesred
23rd February 2021, 09:56 PM
Is Nuehaus playing for Gladbach?

ianlfc
23rd February 2021, 09:58 PM
Both Lucas and Pepe Riena along with Luis Alberto playing for Lazio.

Nineteenx
23rd February 2021, 10:01 PM
Is Nuehaus playing for Gladbach?

That's tomorrow v City isn't it? Edit: Yes it is

teesred
23rd February 2021, 10:16 PM
That's tomorrow v City isn't it? Edit: Yes it is
Ah right. I thought the scores there were live ones!

Nineteenx
23rd February 2021, 10:18 PM
Suarez looking a yard and a half slower than he was at LFC and toothless so far, which you don't expect

Nineteenx
23rd February 2021, 10:20 PM
Suarez always reminded me of Tuco in The Good The Bad and The Ugly

Nineteenx
23rd February 2021, 10:22 PM
Jorginho and Mount both out of the second leg having picked up bookings tonight

faridtoxteth
23rd February 2021, 10:23 PM
Atletico really are a horrible team though.
You can tell that they have got some very skillful players, and could really play if they set their minds to it. But they set up 6 3 1 and concentrate on gamesmanship.

ianlfc
23rd February 2021, 10:30 PM
A big goal for Chelsea

Nineteenx
23rd February 2021, 10:32 PM
VAR check on a Giroud goal, reminds of of when they check one of ours ahead of making a dodgy decision, no footage

1-0 Chelsea, a Giroud spectacular, ruled not offside because the attempted pass clipped the defender on it's way through, good goal under the laws, but I have never agreed with that rule, if there is an attempted pass and the player is in an offside position and the attempted pass takes the slightest clip off the defender, the player was still offside when the ball was played, for me any decision should be made on the basis of whether the players was offside or not at the point the attempted pass was made

Insidious
23rd February 2021, 10:33 PM
Atletico really are a horrible team though.
You can tell that they have got some very skillful players, and could really play if they set their minds to it. But they set up 6 3 1 and concentrate on gamesmanship.

On that, it's really refreshing when a more balanced/attacking coach comes into a set-up that is traditionally defensive-minded.

Prandelli's Italy side were a breath of fresh air in that regard actually.

Nineteenx
23rd February 2021, 10:33 PM
a big goal for chelsea

massive

Nineteenx
23rd February 2021, 10:38 PM
What? That's worthy of our VAR officiating, apparently deflections don't count, but what was a deflection through a player trying to block the attempted pass apparently isn't a deflection from an attempted block, but counts as the player meaningfully controlling the ball, really? putting a foot out to block the ball and it deflecting off you counts as you meaningfully controlling the ball?

Well, you learn something new everyday, I wouldn't have thought that would ever be classed as a meaningful control of the ball

Nineteenx
23rd February 2021, 10:42 PM
Atletico having to attack, bet they concede again

Nineteenx
23rd February 2021, 10:45 PM
Pretty impressive display by Chelsea to be fair, Atletico are a cunt of a team, I'd still put money on them losing to the filthy courtesy of some very dodgy officiating at the weekend

Nineteenx
23rd February 2021, 10:46 PM
What? That's worthy of our VAR officiating, apparently deflections don't count, but what was a deflection through a player trying to block the attempted pass apparently isn't a deflection from an attempted block, but counts as the player meaningfully controlling the ball, really? putting a foot out to block the ball and it deflecting off you counts as you meaningfully controlling the ball?

Well, you learn something new everyday, I wouldn't have thought that would ever be classed as a meaningful control of the ball

Take that back, they FINALLY just showed an angle that shows the Atletico player did play the ball rather than it come off him trying to block it

Nineteenx
23rd February 2021, 10:48 PM
Still, I'd rather play Chelsea than Atletico if the draw goes that way if we get past Leipzig

ianlfc
23rd February 2021, 10:49 PM
The Chelsea player played the ball forward and giroud was offside when he played it. But it then hit the defender and fell for Giroud to score and the goal was give.
How can that be when he was offside when the Chelsea player played it through ?

Nineteenx
23rd February 2021, 10:50 PM
Steveo and Noods will love the list of Chelsea subs, Pulisic, Kante, Havertz, James Ziyech :D

Nineteenx
23rd February 2021, 10:52 PM
The Chelsea player played the ball forward and giroud was offside when he played it. But it then hit the defender and fell for Giroud to score and the goal was give.
How can that be when he was offside when the Chelsea player played it through ?

They showed an angle we didn't get to see until about 5 minutes ago, the Atletico player tries to play the ball and miskicks it and toe ends it through to Giroud

Nineteenx
23rd February 2021, 10:55 PM
Great result for Chelsea that, they'll be buoyed with confidence for their game at the weekend, until they appoint a full team of Manc officials from the ever swelling ranks of them to make sure they lose to the filthy

ianlfc
23rd February 2021, 10:55 PM
They showed an angle we didn't get to see until about 5 minutes ago, the Atletico player tries to play the ball and miskicks it and toe ends it through to Giroud

Yeah thats what I mean. Before that the Chelsea player played it and Giroud was standing offside.

southernboy
23rd February 2021, 10:56 PM
Very impressed by Chelsea tonight and since their change of manager. Athletico and Suarez in particular very disappointing.

miller0863
23rd February 2021, 11:01 PM
Different side to the one run by Lampard, don’t want them, City or Bayern at any stage, the latter will probably win it.

Insidious
23rd February 2021, 11:09 PM
Very impressed by Chelsea tonight and since their change of manager. Athletico and Suarez in particular very disappointing.

Yeah Atletico weren't at it.

Still - a 1-0 in the second leg to take it to extra-time is within their capacity. Also a 2-1 win for them isn't impossible.

If that result has made Chelsea favourites I don't think it's by an enormous amount.

teesred
23rd February 2021, 11:17 PM
Suarez always reminded me of Tuco in The Good The Bad and The Ugly

Haha. Definitely. "There's a brother somewhere who'll never refuse me a bowl'a soup".

Nineteenx
23rd February 2021, 11:22 PM
Haha. Definitely. "There's a brother somewhere who'll never refuse me a bowl'a soup".

He could also be "Known as the rat"

Steveo
23rd February 2021, 11:27 PM
“It doesn’t matter - I’ll kill em all...”

My personal fave..
“When you have to shoot - shoot.... don’t talk...”

Words our front line could use

Insidious
23rd February 2021, 11:35 PM
Spanish and Italian Leagues aren't looking quite there right now.

Barcelona's troubles are well-documented, Real Madrid are understandably in a post-Ronaldo transition.

Serie A, Inter are coming along, AC Milan have made big strides, but I don't think we see an Italian side winning the Champion's League for a few seasons yet and if they do, they won't have been favourites.

Around Europe it looks like the top English sides, PSG and Bayern, in terms of chances to do well. But we all know how quickly football changes.

Nineteenx
23rd February 2021, 11:55 PM

My personal fave..

It'd make a nice change from them using the "When d'you unload it" line

teesred
24th February 2021, 12:08 AM

My personal fave..

For them thats......"Unk, ....unk.....". Unknown! For some reason my son was asking about it last week so I showed him the "trio" showdown at the end. He recognised the music as I often have it on my Spotify.
Probably my favourite movie ever. Or certainly a top 3er.

Steveo
24th February 2021, 01:07 AM
For them thats......"Unk, ....unk.....". Unknown! For some reason my son was asking about it last week so I showed him the "trio" showdown at the end. He recognised the music as I often have it on my Spotify.
Probably my favourite movie ever. Or certainly a top 3er.

Aye - an absolute classic and probably my favourite film of all time. Must have watched it more than a hundred times

I also loved the quirky A Fist Full of Dynamite... Coburn and Steiger are magic alongside another fantastic Morricone score.

Enjoy
https://youtu.be/XuUWq7qGSro

RedNoodle
24th February 2021, 08:44 PM
Atalanta 1-1 Real Madrid

Gladbach 0-3 Man City

Nineteenx
24th February 2021, 08:52 PM
Fucking commentary arse licking of Gaurdiola does my fucking head in

Wobble Gob "It just shows Pep is seeing the game now in a completely different prism to anyone else"

Seriously? he's just adopting many of the things we did miles better than any other club the past 2 seasons, the switches, the involvement of the full backs other than being an extra body for a short pass which is all he used them for the past 2 seasons

I'll give him credit that with Cancelo he has evolved the use of his full backs or that one in particular, to where I believe and have long talked about Klopp and the coaching staff and Robbo and Trent needing to evolve our full backs plays to

I swear the baldy cunt reads here, what he's done this season, what he's changed, is practically everything I said they needed to change to get back ahead of us and what we needed to do to evolve further

Insidious
24th February 2021, 09:19 PM
What is that decision about in the Atalanta match?!?!

teesred
24th February 2021, 09:28 PM
What is that decision about in the Atalanta match?!?!

Whats happened?

Nineteenx
24th February 2021, 09:31 PM
City play more switches than they ever did this season and play more direct at times, people go one about how we used to play not working, we've barely used our switches this season, full back to full back or hendo right to left or centre to left or right, at a time when both Manchester clubs are fairing a lot better through playing more switches and using their full backs more like we used ours the last 3 seasons

Someone even posted the other day that City's wide forwards keep the width, erm hello, Mane and Mo always kept the width for us the past 3 seasons, our problems particularly in breaking down PTB teams started when we fucked about with that

Mo and Mane keeping the width always looking for runs in behind and outside in runs and being available to link with their full backs, switches centre to left or right or right to left to give a forward supported by a full back and Bobby or a midfielder some space on the opposite side, overload on the opposite side looking to make runs into the box

Text book Liverpool breaking down PTB and other sides the last 3 seasons, text book how City and the filthy are breaking these sides down in many games this season, but that apparently no longer works

Nineteenx
24th February 2021, 09:33 PM
1-0 City, brilliant ball by Cancelo and from exactly the kind of area I've been banging on about finding our full backs in and them putting those types of ball in as part of our evolution for the past 2 seasons

Robbo's put a couple of absolute beauts in from there to be fair, one for Jota and one for Bobby, both goals

Insidious
24th February 2021, 09:39 PM
Whats happened?

One of those up-for-debate ones where it's a "last man" situation but on his last touch the guy kicks it in such a way where he doesn't looked like he has control of the ball, moving it slightly away from goal, unlikely to score.

Yellow card all day for me. Straight red given.

scientificred
24th February 2021, 09:40 PM
Aye - an absolute classic and probably my favourite film of all time. Must have watched it more than a hundred times

I also loved the quirky A Fist Full of Dynamite... Coburn and Steiger are magic alongside another fantastic Morricone score.

Enjoy
https://youtu.be/XuUWq7qGSro

Two kinds of people in this world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2w9X_tHU7k

Nineteenx
24th February 2021, 09:44 PM
Two kinds of people in this world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2w9X_tHU7k

Those with loaded guns and those who dig, you dig

LEGS
24th February 2021, 09:46 PM
I dont how you guys can keep watching other games especially as it is, its torture for me and hard to keep an interest if we arent playing !

Anyway Nineteen City are winning as they are very good they might change tactics but if you have a quality squad you are going to win LOTS of games its that simple, Pep is good we all know that but he isnt the second coming.

As for us its a mixture of not being good enough, injuries and fatigue.

The mind might know where to run/pass but your body might not be able to get there in time its like great boxers who get old they know how to box and what to do but sometimes you cant do it anymore.

ianlfc
24th February 2021, 09:47 PM
I'd love City to draw PSG in the next round.

miller0863
24th February 2021, 09:49 PM
Bayern would be a good draw for City.

Nineteenx
24th February 2021, 09:49 PM
I'd love City to draw PSG in the next round.

It's traditional for a British side to knock them out at the quarters, so it'll be us or Chelsea probably

scientificred
24th February 2021, 09:50 PM
Those with loaded guns and those who dig, you dig
Nice edit 19x
Under those circumstances?
You know the film!
Classic line!

Steveo
24th February 2021, 10:05 PM
Really don’t want City winning it. Will never hear the end of it if they win the title and the CL..

We have to make sure if there is an English team standing it’s us!!

Nineteenx
24th February 2021, 10:06 PM
Nice edit 19x
You know the film!
Classic line!

I got it a little mixed up tbh, like Steveo I've watched it over 100 times and For a few dollars more, my second favourite of the Spaghetti Westerns

Nineteenx
24th February 2021, 10:07 PM
Classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JPnR7C8mZQ

Nineteenx
24th February 2021, 10:14 PM
Really don’t want City winning it. Will never hear the end of it if they win the title and the CL..

We have to make sure if there is an English team standing it’s us!!

Exactly

"Any trouble boy?"

"No old man, thought I was having trouble with my adding, it's alright now"

Nineteenx
24th February 2021, 10:18 PM
Not seen anything of Neuhas, don't think Monchegladbach are playing their natural game mind, should be having a go and have a man of Rodri to stop him getting involved and looking to pull off him into space when they win it, not well set up, amateur hour in fact

Nineteenx
24th February 2021, 10:23 PM
Nice edit 19x
You know the film!
Classic line!

The CLint Eastwood fest started by my mentioning that Suarez always reminded me of Tuco :D

2-0 City through Cancelo doing what I've been banging on for 2 seasons we needed to evolve our full backs to be doing

scientificred
24th February 2021, 10:27 PM
Exactly

"Any trouble boy?"

"No old man, thought I was having trouble with my adding, it's alright now"
Colonel Douglas Mortimer
Classic scene
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4fq3zg

Nineteenx
24th February 2021, 10:36 PM
Colonel Douglas Mortimer
Classic scene
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4fq3zg

Classic, especially right at the very end, inspires thoughts of Shanks seeing Everton playing at the bottom of his garden ;)

scientificred
24th February 2021, 10:55 PM
Classic, especially right at the very end, inspires thoughts of Shanks seeing Everton playing at the bottom of his garden ;)
And don't forget to apologise to my mule

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ahn7dSjid4

Nineteenx
24th February 2021, 10:57 PM
Really don’t want City winning it. Will never hear the end of it if they win the title and the CL.

We have to make sure we win it! ! !

The only possible positive if City were to do the quadruple, especially if the flithy fall away from their current league position and drop out of the top four as anticipated (although they do have VAR on their side), is it will ramp up the pressure on Ole and really affect them when the crowds are back and shut the filthy Manc twats and all the commentators the fuck up waffling on about their jammy treble once and for all and for good

Nineteenx
24th February 2021, 10:59 PM
And don't forget to apologise to my mule

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ahn7dSjid4

A fistful of Dollars without even looking

"get 3 coffins ready" (BAD medicine show also)

"My mistake, 4 coffins"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD2kWCfTcaU

Steveo
24th February 2021, 11:09 PM
https://youtu.be/nerb0n35Nrs

Whole Film - very different story to the Dollars trilogy but another unique Leone film with possibly Morricone’s best soundtrack of all.

Coburn was his original choice for the man with no name - he was too pricey at the time so Eastwood got the gig and the rest is history.

Nineteenx
24th February 2021, 11:23 PM
Still, whatever happens, they can never take this away from us, forever embedded in THE most popular online game of recent years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP3d-h94A0Y

Offering huge amusement following around anyone with an obvious Manc related usename constantly busting it

scientificred
24th February 2021, 11:27 PM
I do not think Coburn could have pulled that gig off with the same sincerity.
Thank you Clint and Lee and Eli and the hundreds of other stars and extras and Sergio and Ennio and his orchestra!

Steveo
24th February 2021, 11:30 PM
Thank you Clint and Lee and Eli and the hundreds of other stars and extras and Sergio and Ennio and his orchestra!

Agreed - Clint was the perfect answer. The whole trilogy - just pure perfection

scientificred
24th February 2021, 11:35 PM
Agreed - Clint was the perfect answer. The whole trilogy - just pure perfection
Maybe you know Steveo.
What is it about 60s films ? The colour is so much more fantastic - is it the film used ?
Those dollar films and great WWII movies.

Martyboy
24th February 2021, 11:42 PM
The CLint Eastwood fest started by my mentioning that Suarez always reminded me of Tuco :D

2-0 City through Cancelo doing what I've been banging on for 2 seasons we needed to evolve our full backs to be doing

'Hey Blondie,you're the son of a thousand fathers,all bastards like you!'

Steveo
24th February 2021, 11:45 PM
“And your mother... huh - your mother...

....it’s better not to talk of her..”

Eli Wallach is amazing throughout.

teesred
24th February 2021, 11:57 PM

I'd never heard of that movie till Steveo mentioned it, I thought I had seen all of Sergio Leone's work!
I just watched the trailer, looks great. Original title was "Duck,you sucker!".
I'm going to try and get hold of it.

Steveo
25th February 2021, 12:52 AM
I'd never heard of that movie till Steveo mentioned it, I thought I had seen all of Sergio Leone's work!
I just watched the trailer, looks great. Original title was "Duck,you sucker!".
I'm going to try and get hold of it.

This link is the whole film in CinemaScope

https://youtu.be/nerb0n35Nrs

CCTV
9th March 2021, 02:01 AM
Old Leaderboard:
RDU 159
Dicko 154
Skyebo 148
Kev0 146
Charl5 144
Redeb 141
Noods 140
CCTV 139
Ian 131
Fayy 124

Results:
Leipzig 0-2 Liverpool
Barca 1-4 PSG
Sevilla 2-3 Dortmund
Porto 2-1 Juventus

Lazio 1-4 Bayern
Atletico 0-1 Chelsea
Atalanta 0-1 R.Madrid
Gladbach 0-2 Mancity

Scores for the round:
Dicko 12
Redeb 11
Charl5 10
CCTV 9
Kev0 8
Skyebo 7
Fayy 4
Ian 4
Noods 4
RDU 4

Powerball scores × 2

New Leaderboard:
Dicko 166
RDU 163
Skyebo 155
Charl5 154
Kev0 154
Redeb 152
CCTV 148
Noods 144
Ian 135
Fayy 128

Powerball board:
Dicko 178
RDU 167
Charl5 164
Redeb 163
Kev0 162
Skyebo 162
CCTV 157
Noods 148
Ian 139
Fayy 132

A good round for Dicko sees him take the lead on both fronts. Our new leader :)

Check your scores !