PDA

View Full Version : Iptv....

GlassHalfFull
5th March 2021, 02:05 PM
Anyone use IPTV for their viewing needs?

If anyone does and they aren't happy with their current supplier then I can help.

I've been knocking about on this forum for almost 14 years now so I'm not just someone popping on to flog IPTV and disappear. Have thought long and hard about posting about it on here.

I can pop some further info on here if anyone is interested.

ianlfc
5th March 2021, 11:51 PM
It's the future mate. As long as they have a good VPN then you'll be fine. I've been with the same ones for 4 or 5 years now and can't complain.
Any lads on here who don't have it drop Glasshalffull a DM and no doubt will save you a small fortune.
Good luck mate.

GlassHalfFull
6th March 2021, 03:04 PM
Cheers Ian!

Savings are massive indeed £45 for a year for nearly every sports channel you can imagine and a movies and tv series library that puts Netflix to shame 😆

GlassHalfFull
6th March 2021, 08:08 PM
DM me on here if you want a free 24hr trial or further information :friendly_wink:

fagin
7th March 2021, 06:40 PM
This is most certainly the way to go for anyone who loves Sports and Movies.My Cable TV package gives me 183 N.American channels but to get English and European Football i have to use my Android box which allows me access to All Games played Premier, Championship and pretty much all other European leagues.
Plus like last night i watched the UFC 259 live.

GlassHalfFull
7th March 2021, 07:37 PM
Hi fagin,

Thanks for the message. Sounds like you are happy with your current set-up?

If you would like a trial at any point give me a shout. We support most devices (and definitely Android boxes and whatever apps you choose). Trials are free and last for 24 hours.

We also have a very active Discord server for help and support.

Cheers

huyrob
8th March 2021, 10:51 AM
Would just like to thank Glasshalffull for his assistance yesterday in getting me set up. Very,very helpful at a very stressful time...we were 0-1 down. Fully recommend his services.

GlassHalfFull
8th March 2021, 11:48 AM
Would just like to thank Glasshalffull for his assistance yesterday in getting me set up. Very,very helpful at a very stressful time...we were 0-1 down. Fully recommend his services.

Thanks mate! My pleasure :tears_of_joy: Just sorry I couldn't do anything about the result!

Jurgen ... if you're reading I did once play centre half for 45 minutes in the Crosby & District 3rd Division. Strangely I was put back out on the right wing for next match and never played at the back again!

Oh, and Jurgen, I could do you a good deal on IPTV to help out the scouts :biggrin:

GlassHalfFull
12th March 2021, 01:21 PM
Bump:friendly_wink:

jozza800
12th March 2021, 10:28 PM
I've got back into the Iptv game after a number of years away. I have to say the quality of the streams has improved massively!

DM GlassHalfFull. He'll get you sorted out.

GlassHalfFull
13th March 2021, 01:19 PM
I've got back into the Iptv game after a number of years away. I have to say the quality of the streams has improved massively!

DM GlassHalfFull. He'll get you sorted out.

Thanks Mate .

I have a brilliant Discord Server for help and support as well. There's over 1400 users on that. I know some have had bad experiences with IPTV, i have myself in the past .... hence why I'm now doing it for myself!:)

huyrob
1st April 2021, 03:19 PM
I’ve sent you a pm

GlassHalfFull
12th August 2021, 08:40 AM
Still about if anyone looking ahead of the new season.....

Cheers

jozza800
13th August 2021, 10:08 AM

Cheers

I would highly recommend GHF's sevice. It has been excellent so far.

The streams are top notch and they have a helpful/friendly discord channel.

redebreck
13th August 2021, 12:20 PM

Cheers

I've sent you a PM. Cheers.

teesred
29th March 2022, 09:11 PM
Nineteenx

ianlfc
24th July 2022, 11:21 AM
Anyone use IPTV for their viewing needs?

If anyone does and they aren't happy with their current supplier then I can help.

I've been knocking about on this forum for almost 14 years now so I'm not just someone popping on to flog IPTV and disappear. Have thought long and hard about posting about it on here.

I can pop some further info on here if anyone is interested.

Anyone looking iptv give this fella a message.

ianlfc
24th July 2022, 12:12 PM
I would highly recommend GHF's sevice. It has been excellent so far.

The streams are top notch and they have a helpful/friendly discord channel.
Jozza have you a contact for this fella ,for anyone looking iptv ?