PDA

View Full Version : Red Noodle are you out there? And Balinkay?

scientificred
10th May 2021, 01:56 PM
Noods last post apparently 22nd April after Leicester v WBA game (and us v Leeds)
Are you still with us Noods?
Is there any help we can provide you via this forum?
And Balinkay ? Are you ok?
You are both missed on these forums.

teesred
19th May 2021, 03:26 AM
Bali was on a few weeks ago. Said he doesnt bother posting much now.
Very strange that Noods has been missing for nearly a month.

Steveo
19th May 2021, 09:03 AM
Yep Bali ain’t getting anything from the forum...

Noods absence is a real worry. He would surely have been commenting on recent situations unless he was unable to do so.

Kev0909
19th May 2021, 04:30 PM
Didn't someone on here say they've got Noods details - like a number or another way of contacting him?

can't remember but i'm sure i recall noods saying something of the like

he's gone away before and come back, hopefully it's just the same, and he didn't post anything in the last few weeks before he went awol about his health that I can see, so that's a good sign right?? ... or something could of come on or get worse instantly over night.. trying to be positive though.

teesred
20th May 2021, 05:16 AM
I think Dicko has been in touch with him before but he's not on much lately either.

fagin
23rd May 2021, 05:22 AM
Yep Bali ain’t getting anything from the forum...

Noods absence is a real worry. He would surely have been commenting on recent situations unless he was unable to do so.

Actually wondered if he'd been admitted to the Hospital for one of his ailment procedures he's oft talked about.Just a thought rather than thinking the worst case scenario.

CCTV
16th June 2021, 04:07 PM
In my imaginative musings I suspect Noods rode some crypto to the moon and has traded in his stabcity residence for a life on some splendid beach, sipping an occasional cocktail to offset the heat

Kev0909
24th June 2021, 10:52 AM
Last Activity
22nd April 2021 10:20 PM

Not looking great for noods is it?

teesred
24th June 2021, 08:34 PM
Hopefully he's just having a bit of a break.

ianlfc
24th June 2021, 09:31 PM
If the big man has been taken then he'll be without pain. Something that has dogged him down for years. He'll be a huge miss on here were I looked forward to his negative attitude with a hint of sarcasm.

justme
25th June 2021, 08:32 AM
Im sure he'll be back for the start of the season. but who knows

Kev0909
25th June 2021, 10:22 AM
Im sure he'll be back for the start of the season. but who knows

That's the thing though i'm sure he'd love to talk about the Euro's /slag england off

and there was nothing suggesting in his last posts no arguements or anything, he just vanished

he's done it before, but it wasn't this long.

ianlfc
25th June 2021, 04:50 PM
That's the thing though i'm sure he'd love to talk about the Euro's /slag england off

and there was nothing suggesting in his last posts no arguements or anything, he just vanished

he's done it before, but it wasn't this long.

That's what I'm thinking as he loves these competitions. Also he singlehandedly talked us through the last Olympics , he'd definitely be looking forward to this one.

LFC-DPG
11th July 2021, 04:44 PM
He’s not been awol for this long. Hope he’s ok.

Anyone know him well enough to send him a mail / text to see how he is?

Insidious
12th July 2021, 04:32 PM
Wishing the very best for you Noods!

TheDOC1979
12th July 2021, 10:53 PM
Didn't someone on here say they've got Noods details - like a number or another way of contacting him?

can't remember but i'm sure i recall noods saying something of the like

he's gone away before and come back, hopefully it's just the same, and he didn't post anything in the last few weeks before he went awol about his health that I can see, so that's a good sign right?? ... or something could of come on or get worse instantly over night.. trying to be positive though.

Yep, sent him a message and he’s left me on one tick. Really worried about him you know. You mentioned he took a break before, but nothing like this.

Kev0909
13th July 2021, 04:54 PM
Yep, sent him a message and he’s left me on one tick. Really worried about him you know. You mentioned he took a break before, but nothing like this.

Yeah not looking good is it, you'd count on him posting about the euros..

vin
13th July 2021, 05:34 PM
Yeah not looking good is it, you'd count on him posting about the euros..

If you have a number, maybe it's worth calling him?

I've used to chat with him on here. He is localish to me (or used to be) but don't have a phone number

Kev0909
13th July 2021, 05:57 PM
If you have a number, maybe it's worth calling him?

I've used to chat with him on here. He is localish to me (or used to be) but don't have a phone number

I don't have any details Vin, that's why I asked earlier on in this thread if anyone did.

vin
13th July 2021, 06:28 PM
I don't have any details Vin, that's why I asked earlier on in this thread if anyone did.

Sorry I meant to reply to TheDoc's post where he was left on one tick....

Kev0909
13th July 2021, 07:17 PM

Ahh no worries

TheDOC1979
13th July 2021, 07:38 PM

I tried calling after I didn’t get a response and there’s no response from the number. It rings though which I guess is a positive?

He’s deregistered his number from WhatsApp.

Kev0909
13th July 2021, 07:47 PM
Oh he's alive then, that's good.

teesred
13th July 2021, 08:17 PM
Dicko knows him but he hasn't been on for ages either.

vin
13th July 2021, 08:44 PM
I tried calling after I didn’t get a response and there’s no response from the number. It rings though which I guess is a positive?

He’s deregistered his number from WhatsApp.

That is a positive, I also pinged him an email - will let you know if he responds

Kev0909
4th August 2021, 10:49 AM
I guess we'll never know.

darrenpotter
22nd September 2021, 12:53 PM
I guess we'll never know.

Anyone ever hear from him???

Kev0909
22nd September 2021, 03:05 PM
Anyone ever hear from him???

no

vin
22nd September 2021, 07:18 PM
no

I didn't either. He didn't respond to the email that I sent

dicko1969
6th December 2021, 07:36 PM
I sincerely do hope he is OK.
I met him once .
We went to an LFC game together.
A highly articulate , interesting guy.
We feel out a little over a certain way of thinking. (Both our ego, I suppose)
It is a pity, I used to have his home phone number , to speak with his family.
He lived near the centre of London. But I cant remember precisely the address.
I appreciated him a lot .
Deep down a good guy ❤⭐
True his life circumstances were not so kind to him.
Anyway his dream to go to Anfield was met. And for sure he had LFC passion through his veins.
If you are reading this please disagree with something... at least we will know you are still about 💛

CCTV
8th December 2021, 03:52 PM
I met him once .
Deep down a good guy ❤⭐
Anyway his dream to go to Anfield was met. And for sure he had LFC passion through his veins.
If you are reading this please disagree with something... at least we will know you are still about 💛

Nice Post. Good to see you around too

vin
8th December 2021, 04:29 PM
I met him once .
Deep down a good guy ❤⭐

Weird, I checked yesterday to see if he had logged in. He used to live in Colindale - NW London. Which wasn't too far from where I used to live

Steveo
8th December 2021, 06:29 PM
I met him once .
Deep down a good guy ❤⭐

Wow..

Noods, a total one-off. I am sure we all miss him.
Great to hear you met up and that he got to see his beloved Reds.

I have to admit that I am going through a pretty bad time myself (wife - breast cancer) and helping with the kids and picking up the pieces is tough, a real struggle I never knew before, but this post totally melted me.

Hope to god Noods is still about, but something tells me he would be posting if he was. Sadly, if not, then at least he witnessed some good times and he didn't enjoy them alone.

LFC vs PFC
8th December 2021, 11:46 PM
Wow..

I have to admit that I am going through a pretty bad time myself (wife - breast cancer) and helping with the kids and picking up the pieces is tough, a real struggle I never knew before, but this post totally melted me.

Hope to god Noods is still about, but something tells me he would be posting if he was. Sadly, if not, then at least he witnessed some good times and he didn't enjoy them alone.

Nice Post. Hope you're looking after yourself as well Steveo, it's easy to forget that you need care too when those around you are ill.

With Noods, he was a passionate poster for sure, and although I didn't slways agree with what he said, he certainly had Liverpool running through his veins.

Kev0909
9th December 2021, 12:10 AM
Wow..

Hi mate, it's horrible isn't it a very good friend of mine, well and his mrs went through the same thing, it's not just about the cancer itself it's the effect everything else has, and all the drugs (she'll have to use sadly) to make sure it doesn't come back, but the main thing is she beats it

I understand because i've had many chats with the Mr about it he's been struggling with his mental health a lot because of it remember to take care of yourself too no matter how hard that is, luckily for them they caught it rather early, but yeah not the best.

I wish your Mrs and yourself all the best mate.

And on Noods can someone try his mobile again who's got it?? if it's still ringing well... surely that's a sign he's alive at least?

Steveo
9th December 2021, 12:40 PM
Nice Post. Hope you're looking after yourself as well Steveo, it's easy to forget that you need care too when those around you are ill.

With Noods, he was a passionate poster for sure, and although I didn't slways agree with what he said, he certainly had Liverpool running through his veins.

Thanks mate, really appreciated. I am trying to look after myself too. Chemo makes for some wild mood swings and the kids have been on the wrong end a few times, but so far we are managing.

Yep Noods l, well known as a big moaner, as am I, but as you say, Liverpool to the core.

Steveo
9th December 2021, 12:42 PM
Hi mate, it's horrible isn't it a very good friend of mine, well and his mrs went through the same thing, it's not just about the cancer itself it's the effect everything else has, and all the drugs (she'll have to use sadly) to make sure it doesn't come back, but the main thing is she beats it

I understand because i've had many chats with the Mr about it he's been struggling with his mental health a lot because of it remember to take care of yourself too no matter how hard that is, luckily for them they caught it rather early, but yeah not the best.

I wish your Mrs and yourself all the best mate.

And on Noods can someone try his mobile again who's got it?? if it's still ringing well... surely that's a sign he's alive at least?

Cheers Kev, yep it sure can be pretty grim.

Not sure if anyone besides dicko has/had Noods number.

CCTV
9th December 2021, 01:04 PM
That's rough steveo. Hope ye pull through and it fucks off.