PDA

View Full Version : Political campaigns and operators

CCTV
12th December 2021, 02:13 AM
I guess this thread is for discussing media influence, leadership, party politics etc with respect to referendums and elections.

For discussion I suppose

Brexit
UK elections
USA elections
Ireland repeal referendum - abortion

Over time I could add some perspectives on

Trump v HRC
Trump v Biden
Trump v rnc/bushes

Corbyn v May
Corbyn v Bojo
Corbyn v Blair

Brevity has been discussed before so I probably won't offer up mudhole on that having offered a lot in the previous 2 brexit threads, bit will comment

Irelands abortion debate

redebreck
12th December 2021, 05:39 PM
UK government sneaking through legislation on all sorts of issues, hiding them behind the Christmas parties "discussions".

CCTV
15th December 2021, 01:24 AM
I see Assange is looking like he'll be sent stateside.

Martyboy
19th January 2022, 03:56 PM
UK government sneaking through legislation on all sorts of issues, hiding them behind the Christmas parties "discussions".

Now officially under Police Investigation in the UK for the Vaccine deaths and adverse reactions and also being implicated amongst others in the Hague,Netherlands (ICC)...For Crimes against humanity amongst other offenses...Wakey Wakey peeps...:mad-new::mad-new:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/jabs-under-criminal-investigation_qCgiCQqZjm16vKx.html

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/criminal-investigation-about-the-vaccine-roll-out-in-the-uk-part-2_Io9vPTp33PMcbrl.html

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/so-you-know-all-those-covid-case-numbers-we-see-from-all-those-pcr-tests_uQJyhLw99dESKoL.html

redebreck
19th January 2022, 11:24 PM
Now officially under Police Investigation in the UK for the Vaccine deaths and adverse reactions and also being implicated amongst others in the Hague,Netherlands (ICC)...For Crimes against humanity amongst other offenses...Wakey Wakey peeps...:mad-new::mad-new:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/jabs-under-criminal-investigation_qCgiCQqZjm16vKx.html

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/criminal-investigation-about-the-vaccine-roll-out-in-the-uk-part-2_Io9vPTp33PMcbrl.html

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/so-you-know-all-those-covid-case-numbers-we-see-from-all-those-pcr-tests_uQJyhLw99dESKoL.html

Doubt that anything will come of this.
Slimey politicians.

redebreck
20th January 2022, 06:06 PM
Boris Johnson now being accused of blackmailing members of his own party.
I'd like to think his days are numbered.

Martyboy
20th January 2022, 10:46 PM
Boris Johnson now being accused of blackmailing members of his own party.
I'd like to think his days are numbered.

Just a puppet for the deep state,same as all those G7 leaders.....They're all in on the 'Build Back Better'...Green bollocks....:(

Kev0909
31st January 2022, 06:29 PM
Bojo still hanging on, even tho there's something new every day

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

he's probably hoping Russia invade ukraine at this point.

scientificred
31st January 2022, 09:50 PM
Russia invading Ukraine would be terrible war for all Europe. Many dead. Should not be a political decision to protect his position. There is the rub!

scientificred
31st January 2022, 10:41 PM
Boris and Carrie bear similarities to Louis and Marie Antoinette

Insidious
1st February 2022, 04:17 PM
he's probably hoping Russia invade ukraine at this point.

You think he wants his Thatcher/Falklands close-up doing a salute on some rig?

Could well believe it.

Nineteenx
6th February 2022, 12:40 AM
What's really happening with Johnson is he has let the genie out of the bottle twice and the establishment want him out as he's proving to be a liability for them, most of the stories and sensationalism about the parties are simply media misdirection to distract people from other sly under the table policies being passed and Johnson having twice let the genie out of the bottle

First of all, despite successive UK govs over the past 40 years allowing the establishment to treat the public purse as a magic money tree for their own personal benefit, all these Govs tried to do this as covertly as possible, Johnson let the genie out of the bottle by doing it brazenly and questions have been being asked

Secondly, calling out Starmer for failing to prosecute Saville when leading the CPS, lots of faux outrage about this, but for those who understand how this game is played, it is very clear that Johnson is entirely correct in his assertions and it is undoubtedly what Starmer received his knighthood for

Saville was incredibly close to the royal family, Thatcher and numerous other very high profile establishment figures, the royal family and PM have secret service operatives whose business it is to know everything about people they associate with to ensure such situations do not arise, the royal family and Thatcher and numerous other figures unquestionably knew exactly what Saville was, there was no way on this earth the establishment were ever going to let him go to trial and risk the incredible damage to so many establishment figures that would have cause, not ever

scientificred
6th February 2022, 06:28 PM
Curious solidarity between Russia and China recently.
Both noticeably missing from COP26.
Might they have a different solution to the climate crisis?
Could Russia move on Ukraine and China on Taiwan simultaneously!
Plus Donald deciding to call the rebel states in US together at such a moment of opportunity should it happen ?
Slightly worrying times.

Martyboy
7th February 2022, 02:24 PM
Been following this since early December....The case against our government and others...CONVID crime case....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wLkSH2R89oUI/

dublinlfc
9th February 2022, 12:07 AM
I do remember the Scouse Tories on here back in the day
Redcorner
Ducati boy (although he was an Essex Tory boy)

Kev0909
11th February 2022, 08:30 PM
Lavrov:
"Do you recognize Russia's sovereignty over the Rostov and Voronezh regions?"

Truss:
"The UK will never recognize Russia's sovereignty over these regions,"

Rostov and Voronezh are in Russia.

Lol.

UK and others have told citizens to get out of Ukraine... that normally means it's going to go south

Martyboy
12th February 2022, 05:23 PM
What's really happening with Johnson is he has let the genie out of the bottle twice and the establishment want him out as he's proving to be a liability for them, most of the stories and sensationalism about the parties are simply media misdirection to distract people from other sly under the table policies being passed and Johnson having twice let the genie out of the bottle

First of all, despite successive UK govs over the past 40 years allowing the establishment to treat the public purse as a magic money tree for their own personal benefit, all these Govs tried to do this as covertly as possible, Johnson let the genie out of the bottle by doing it brazenly and questions have been being asked

Secondly, calling out Starmer for failing to prosecute Saville when leading the CPS, lots of faux outrage about this, but for those who understand how this game is played, it is very clear that Johnson is entirely correct in his assertions and it is undoubtedly what Starmer received his knighthood for

Saville was incredibly close to the royal family, Thatcher and numerous other very high profile establishment figures, the royal family and PM have secret service operatives whose business it is to know everything about people they associate with to ensure such situations do not arise, the royal family and Thatcher and numerous other figures unquestionably knew exactly what Saville was, there was no way on this earth the establishment were ever going to let him go to trial and risk the incredible damage to so many establishment figures that would have cause, not ever

Finally someone who get's it.....Corrupt to the core...:(

Nineteenx
12th February 2022, 09:07 PM
Finally someone who get's it.....Corrupt to the core...:(

They probably 'think' we're conspiracy theorists, 'they' are oblivious that they are conditioned to have this response as one of their pre-programmed responses to anyone questioning their status quo and what the media are telling them

The thing with autism, I didn't point out the other day, is, you can't really take too much credit for most of it, it does it automatically for you, you don't walk into the Manchester sorting office to do some Christmas temping of overseas mail, have the general manager explain to the group how the system for processing it that he devised 20 years ago to get him in the position he is today works and work out in a split second it is flawed and has one totally unnecessary step for example, your head does that for you all by itself

It will work out things you want to work towards through your exposing yourself to information or environments with the necessary things in them, for anyone who doesn't know how it works through experience of it, you'll all do what you usually do at my next comment, but I remain entirely convinced that this was the process (and no I am not comparing myself to him, just explaining how it works) that led to Einstein's theory of relativity and many other celebrated people's Eureka moments

it's called a Eureka moment as it suddenly arrives to you, kind of out of the blue, when you might have been pouring over your studies, theories and documents searching for it to no avail, that is what high functioning autism does for you, it works things out for you, often instantly, alerting you to important information, patterns, process, the truth from obvious lies, lots of things the neurotypical mind can't see because of status quo, status quo including their own created status quo in which they have set parameters for what certain things should be like over many years

When I was 12 it worked out privatisation was an absolute monster of a lie, despite my not having any interest in the subject, not even watching or paying the remotest attention to the TV News my parents had on in the background while I was eating my dinner each night, it was watching and suddenly, all these alarm bells go off alerting you it's a lie and why it's a lie and make you pay attention

redebreck
15th February 2022, 04:40 PM
Has anyone else received letters/demands from HMRC going back five or so tax years?
People running businesses and government departments in the UK haven't got a decking clue what they are doing, and they are putting the general population into debt.
I absolutely despair at the way people who supposedly know what they are doing, can carry out major flick ups.

Martyboy
16th February 2022, 10:06 PM
Has anyone else received letters/demands from HMRC going back five or so tax years?
People running businesses and government departments in the UK haven't got a decking clue what they are doing, and they are putting the general population into debt.
I absolutely despair at the way people who supposedly know what they are doing, can carry out major flick ups.

It's called the Great Reset run by the World Economic Forum..Have a look at what's happening now in Canada,they want to take it all away from us...By 2030 We'll All Own Nothing and be Happy about it you know...:(

Martyboy
16th February 2022, 10:09 PM
They probably 'think' we're conspiracy theorists, 'they' are oblivious that they are conditioned to have this response as one of their pre-programmed responses to anyone questioning their status quo and what the media are telling them

The thing with autism, I didn't point out the other day, is, you can't really take too much credit for most of it, it does it automatically for you, you don't walk into the Manchester sorting office to do some Christmas temping of overseas mail, have the general manager explain to the group how the system for processing it that he devised 20 years ago to get him in the position he is today works and work out in a split second it is flawed and has one totally unnecessary step for example, your head does that for you all by itself

It will work out things you want to work towards through your exposing yourself to information or environments with the necessary things in them, for anyone who doesn't know how it works through experience of it, you'll all do what you usually do at my next comment, but I remain entirely convinced that this was the process (and no I am not comparing myself to him, just explaining how it works) that led to Einstein's theory of relativity and many other celebrated people's Eureka moments

it's called a Eureka moment as it suddenly arrives to you, kind of out of the blue, when you might have been pouring over your studies, theories and documents searching for it to no avail, that is what high functioning autism does for you, it works things out for you, often instantly, alerting you to important information, patterns, process, the truth from obvious lies, lots of things the neurotypical mind can't see because of status quo, status quo including their own created status quo in which they have set parameters for what certain things should be like over many years

When I was 12 it worked out privatisation was an absolute monster of a lie, despite my not having any interest in the subject, not even watching or paying the remotest attention to the TV News my parents had on in the background while I was eating my dinner each night, it was watching and suddenly, all these alarm bells go off alerting you it's a lie and why it's a lie and make you pay attention

Many of those supposed 'theories' have come true in the last 2 years....:(

Nineteenx
17th February 2022, 12:32 AM
Many of those supposed 'theories' have come true in the last 2 years....:(

I've called every single cause and affect and what the outcome of the disastrous policy of the last 40 years would be and how they would affect numerous other things, where they would lead, absolutely correctly or rather my autism has in an instant

It is absolutely fucking torturous knowing what's coming, seeing it develop and then see all the morons playing the media and establishments deliberate Goldfish bowl politics, focusing on the issues caused by disastrous policy instead of the cause of it, the policy, forgetting what they voted for at the last election or last 2 or 3 and whether or not it was delivered or produced the results promised and not having a fucking clue how manipulated away from looking at what to me should be the obvious thing to look at they are

It is fucking mind numbingly fucking annoying and frustrating

Martyboy
17th February 2022, 01:47 PM
I've called every single cause and affect and what the outcome of the disastrous policy of the last 40 years would be and how they would affect numerous other things, where they would lead, absolutely correctly or rather my autism has in an instant

It is absolutely fucking torturous knowing what's coming, seeing it develop and then see all the morons playing the media and establishments deliberate Goldfish bowl politics, focusing on the issues caused by disastrous policy instead of the cause of it, the policy, forgetting what they voted for at the last election or last 2 or 3 and whether or not it was delivered or produced the results promised and not having a fucking clue how manipulated away from looking at what to me should be the obvious thing to look at they are

It is fucking mind numbingly fucking annoying and frustrating

My GF's oldest daughter got diagnosed with Asberger's Syndrome at the age of 15,she's 26 now....Copes fairly well but by god we've been through the ringer with her at times over the years!!...:(

Nineteenx
18th February 2022, 01:51 AM
My GF's oldest daughter got diagnosed with Asberger's Syndrome at the age of 15,she's 26 now....Copes fairly well but by god we've been through the ringer with her at times over the years!!...:(

I've got bipolar and autism, a great many people on mental health forums and from spiritual groups appear to be of the belief a 'came into this world' with an already highly active and highly developed higher conscious by all their accounts, I just think it's something to do with having both and how they work together, oh with some acquired savants thrown in following rewiring after severe head trauma

I get that neurotypical people have severe issues in believing things that to me are normal, I've been helping my autistic great nephew, since when he has gone from being held back a year, to now being the best in his class at pretty much everything, I had told his parents about my experiences of incredible fast and accurate brain functioning I had experienced frequently, I think, like most here, and most in psychiatry too to be fair, they thought I was spinning them a tale.

Then, my great nephew (aged 6) got a special award from the school headmaster, he got it for completing a 20 question maths test in just 3 minutes with every answer correct while the rest of his class were still on the first question, his Mum said "It was so almost identical to your experiences you've told me about, when his teacher said what the award was for, I was like 'Jesus Christ that shit is actually real'"

As proud of the incredible work I have done with him as I am, I am a little concerned at how accelerated he is becoming at such a young age, as whatever it is I do or possess, my accelerating others in a positive way is well known, my friends used to call it 'the quickening'

From my experiences I no longer believe that people on the spectrum are stuck with certain negative aspects for life, but most won't have anything like the amount of one on one time with someone who understands exactly what's happening and is able to give them an alternative and positive way of looking at it or feeling it and mechanism to overcome it, who knows which buttons to press

redebreck
18th February 2022, 08:14 AM
I've got bipolar and autism, a great many people on mental health forums and from spiritual groups appear to be of the belief a 'came into this world' with an already highly active and highly developed higher conscious by all their accounts, I just think it's something to do with having both and how they work together, oh with some acquired savants thrown in following rewiring after severe head trauma

I get that neurotypical people have severe issues in believing things that to me are normal, I've been helping my autistic great nephew, since when he has gone from being held back a year, to now being the best in his class at pretty much everything, I had told his parents about my experiences of incredible fast and accurate brain functioning I had experienced frequently, I think, like most here, and most in psychiatry too to be fair, they thought I was spinning them a tale.

Then, my great nephew (aged 6) got a special award from the school headmaster, he got it for completing a 20 question maths test in just 3 minutes with every answer correct while the rest of his class were still on the first question, his Mum said "It was so almost identical to your experiences you've told me about, when his teacher said what the award was for, I was like 'Jesus Christ that shit is actually real'"

As proud of the incredible work I have done with him as I am, I am a little concerned at how accelerated he is becoming at such a young age, as whatever it is I do or possess, my accelerating others in a positive way is well known, my friends used to call it 'the quickening'

From my experiences I no longer believe that people on the spectrum are stuck with certain negative aspects for life, but most won't have anything like the amount of one on one time with someone who understands exactly what's happening and is able to give them an alternative and positive way of looking at it or feeling it and mechanism to overcome it, who knows which buttons to press

Back in the day, it's likely that such people would possibly be diagnosed as being mentally ill, and locked away! Thankfully, I hope, that is no longer the case.

Nineteenx
19th February 2022, 03:21 AM
Back in the day, it's likely that such people would possibly be diagnosed as being mentally ill, and locked away! Thankfully, I hope, that is no longer the case.

Back in the day I'd have likely been burned for being a witch or something, it is very common place for neurotypical people to attack people with my mental make up, it is like we're entirely different species, and they know and can't help themselves, you can have all the learned and studied ways of presenting and behaving in the world when around them, but some of them still know :D

On a positive note there is a growing body of evidence that many of the most celebrated artists, composers, inventors and philosophers in the entire history of mankind suffered from autism or bipolar or both, Einstein absolutely suffered from both, without a shadow of a doubt, and they didn't lock any of them up

teesred
20th February 2022, 12:14 PM
Back in the day I'd have likely been burned for being a witch or something, it is very common place for neurotypical people to attack people with my mental make up, it is like we're entirely different species, and they know and can't help themselves, you can have all the learned and studied ways of presenting and behaving in the world when around them, but some of them still know :D

On a positive note there is a growing body of evidence that many of the most celebrated artists, composers, inventors and philosophers in the entire history of mankind suffered from autism or bipolar or both, Einstein absolutely suffered from both, without a shadow of a doubt, and they didn't lock any of them up

Actually not so long ago you'd have been sectioned or committed. I'm not saying that in jest either, 60s,70s and 80s look at how mental illness or difference was treated. It's fucking disgraceful.
The only reason the people you mention there were not is because they stood tall and refused or made breakthroughs that benefitted people wether it be art or philosophy,science,music.

Nineteenx
20th February 2022, 08:49 PM
Actually not so long ago you'd have been sectioned or committed. I'm not saying that in jest either, 60s,70s and 80s look at how mental illness or difference was treated. It's fucking disgraceful.
The only reason the people you mention there were not is because they stood tall and refused or made breakthroughs that benefitted people wether it be art or philosophy,science,music.

Normal people do attack people with certain considered mental disabilities that also give some of them incredible abilities, "Weird, aloof, off the wall, ignorant, arrogant, anti-social" because you don't generally interact a lot outside of your small, very carefully selected group apart from learned and studied 'right things to say' pre-programmed automatic responses in brief encounters

And in a place of work in which targets are involved, for smashing targets through running incredibly hot (as in fast) while having incredible focus that sees their targets raised to levels they can't possible reach and that work being a means to an end, go in work hard, get paid, go home, not a social environment for you as most people view their workplace

Kev0909
10th March 2022, 05:30 PM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1501842568300089344