PDA

View Full Version : Upskirts

scientificred
24th April 2022, 02:16 PM
Seems some one has photographed Angela Rayner being in Basic Instant pose in House of Commons. Outrageous to submit that photo but that pose seems to happen quite often just behind the main speakers. Girls do realise the power of their dress sense.

ianlfc
24th April 2022, 03:30 PM
They do realise the room was full of cunts!!

redebreck
24th April 2022, 03:49 PM
Who is Angela Rayner?

scientificred
24th April 2022, 04:00 PM
Who is Angela Rayner?
Possibly next labour leader

teesred
24th April 2022, 04:10 PM
It's vile reporting from newspaper that's as bad as the s#n. It really isn't fit for arse paper and I hope the little weasel who wrote it is sacked.

It's a fucking disgusting smear and the exact kind of shite that their racist, misogynist, knucklehead readers love.

Nineteenx
24th April 2022, 11:34 PM
Why bother upskirting her of all people, she's a massive cunt anyway, working class traitor sell out cunt like Kinnock and his entire family

CCTV
25th April 2022, 08:55 PM
Seems some one has photographed Angela Rayner being in Basic Instant pose in House of Commons. Outrageous to submit that photo but that pose seems to happen quite often just behind the main speakers. Girls do realise the power of their dress sense.

What happened?

Upskirt suggests some unwanted, intrusive photography of female genitals/undergarments.

Basic Intinct pose suggests she's a flasher in the workplace.

scientificred
26th April 2022, 08:32 PM
What happened?

Upskirt suggests some unwanted, intrusive photography of female genitals/undergarments.

Basic Intinct pose suggests she's a flasher in the workplace.

Why did they take such a picture and then go to the press? Pathetic! The reason for my thread title is that the person involved was trying to capture a moment but failed. Little interest for me. More fool him. End of job methinks.