PDA

View Full Version : New pm

scientificred
15th July 2022, 08:15 PM
Never a Tory myself but for new Tory leader ? Someone who denounces Bojo.

redebreck
16th July 2022, 08:12 AM
Never a Tory myself but for new Tory leader ? Someone who denounces Bojo.

They're all the fecking same! Bullshitters out for themselves and their mates.
Just hope they don't win the next General Election - look what they've done to the UK while they've been in power!

shminkyred
16th July 2022, 10:20 AM
Thank God....... it's not Pritti...Half the country would have been queuing up for a seat on her Rwanda plane....

CCTV
16th July 2022, 02:54 PM
Hopefully Farage can get some sort of party together and take out the Tories.

Doesn't look like there'll be much choice on offer for ye in the next elections.

CCTV
16th July 2022, 02:56 PM
Stamer v Rishi/whoever looks like it will be Blair Globalism or Bush Globalism.

CCTV
16th July 2022, 02:56 PM
Looks like Assange will be extradited to the US soon enough. Tragic affair

Daffydd
16th July 2022, 06:08 PM
Rishi the favourite has the slickest PR machine. And the media seem to have their favourites too with Sajid Javid pictured mopping his sweaty brow on a hot day, Jeremy Hunt pictured straightening his tie for the cameras, they don't treat dishy Rishi that way. Lots of media attacks on Penny Mordaunt so someone considers her a threat. But basically one Tory is much like another.

teesred
16th July 2022, 09:34 PM
Like 6 plates of shit on a table and being asked which one you want to eat first.
12 years, look at the divide and conquer they've achieved, the drop in living standards, destruction of public services through Austerity defunding education and the NHS, the baboons arse that is Brexit etc,etc.
A cost of living crisis only to those in the middle and below. Plenty of people who are being made rich or richer on the back of this vile Govt.

There isn't one single positive from their tenure. Not one, yet there are still many,many people with the "anyone but Labour" mantra. People who the Tories have literally shit on.

You just have to read about their collusion with Russia to know why the media controls everything in this country.

If you didn't know already, I fucking despise this Govt.

shminkyred
16th July 2022, 09:38 PM
Rishi the favourite has the slickest PR machine. And the media seem to have their favourites too with Sajid Javid pictured mopping his sweaty brow on a hot day, Jeremy Hunt pictured straightening his tie for the cameras, they don't treat dishy Rishi that way. Lots of media attacks on Penny Mordaunt so someone considers her a threat. But basically one Tory is much like another.

I'm sure hi connections to billionaires from India don't really promote his leveling up credentials....lolol ...Boris had to go to keep peoples faith in the political system ....But Rishi scares the fuck out of me!

CCTV
16th July 2022, 10:42 PM
Like 6 plates of shit on a table and being asked which one you want to eat first.
12 years, look at the divide and conquer they've achieved, the drop in living standards, destruction of public services through Austerity defunding education and the NHS, the baboons arse that is Brexit etc,etc.
A cost of living crisis only to those in the middle and below. Plenty of people who are being made rich or richer on the back of this vile Govt.

There isn't one single positive from their tenure. Not one, yet there are still many,many people with the "anyone but Labour" mantra. People who the Tories have literally shit on.

You just have to read about their collusion with Russia to know why the media controls everything in this country.

Worse across Europe and similar across the weftern world.
You'll own nothing and be happy...

Think labour just annoy the shit out of people with the absurd woke shit.
Then there's the competency issue around say Corbyns backbenchers, where bojos seemed far more competent.
Like in the last UK election I saw this, iirc, ginger labour fella with glasses trying to argue that taking 1% of a company each year for 10 years would not take a 10% share of the company.
1×10=10
That was also a bad look for Labour as they had the Marxist tag to consider, and that level of stupidity doesn't do much for the party.

Britain is probably the most anti-Russia nation and population in the world. Take in a few Russian billionaires money who are anti-Russia/Putin. Its why they go to Britain ;)

shminkyred
17th July 2022, 09:49 AM

I'm starting to see how generational it is. I grew up in the Thatcher years....I could never trust the tories after her...... But some people i know who are far from right wing are Con Voters because they grew up in the Blair Brown years.... I had my kids late ...so they have seen the crazy politics this lot has delivered, and you can see already they won't be Cons.

The ones i cant get my head around are the ones who jumped ship to get Brexit done...... Its like switching to united for a season because we didnt like the owl

scientificred
17th July 2022, 03:14 PM
Susie Boniface described rishi's video as like a children's bedtime story. Can't see them Tories being United after this. Perhaps a split off party is in the wings. And yet but what are labour these days?

teesred
17th July 2022, 03:51 PM
Susie Boniface described rishi's video as like a children's bedtime story. Can't see them Tories being United after this. Perhaps a split off party is in the wings. And yet but what are labour these days?

No matter what they'll always be a fairer option than the Tories. Investing in education should be enough for anyone to vote for them.
Our country lags the rest of Europe in terms of skilled people yet the Tories have cut the education budget every year they've been in power.
How's the gap supposed to close if we don't invest in the future generations?
This current Govt are all about private profiteering off the public. Its time to stop it and the only way is by getting rid and changing the biased media reporting in this country.

Martyboy
17th July 2022, 04:03 PM
Thank God....... it's not Pritti...Half the country would have been queuing up for a seat on her Rwanda plane....

She needs 'punishing' for being a naughty girl.....Send her over to Mart's Mansion.....Tying her to the bed would be my opening gambit...:)

scientificred
17th July 2022, 10:47 PM
No matter what they'll always be a fairer option than the Tories. Investing in education should be enough for anyone to vote for them.
Our country lags the rest of Europe in terms of skilled people yet the Tories have cut the education budget every year they've been in power.
How's the gap supposed to close if we don't invest in the future generations?
This current Govt are all about private profiteering off the public. Its time to stop it and the only way is by getting rid and changing the biased media reporting in this country.
This labour is not LABOUR. Still camped in the Tory front garden for fear of not getting elected.

teesred
17th July 2022, 11:20 PM
This labour is not LABOUR. Still camped in the Tory front garden for fear of not getting elected.

Still a way better option than the current package of cunts in Govt.

scientificred
17th July 2022, 11:23 PM
Anyone any the wiser after all that bollocks? our next pm? Nice to see an overhead shot of bojo's leaving party. A
very few people sitting round a very small table in a very very large garden. Contrast with previous reported parties!

redebreck
18th July 2022, 12:22 AM

Good luck changing the attitudes of the UK media :)

fagin
18th July 2022, 05:15 AM
The main concern i have is the PM contenders are busy fighting each other just like American style instead of working to a leader with a backbone to resolve issues......Taxation is the obvious key for them all....if they can see it

Daffydd
18th July 2022, 12:24 PM
Tuesday's TV debate has been scrapped after Rishi Sunak and Liz Truss refused to take part. Lmfao

Martyboy
19th July 2022, 04:58 PM
Tuesday's TV debate has been scrapped after Rishi Sunak and Liz Truss refused to take part. Lmfao

Would-Be British PM Rishi Sunak's Family Runs a China-Linked, World Economic Forum Partner Company Pushing Digital ID and Social Credit Scores | 16 July 2022 |

Former British finance minister Rishi Sunak - a frontrunner to become Britain's next Prime Minister - has family ties to a technology partner of the World Economic Forum that has advocated for a Chinese Communist Party-style economy complete with trackable, digital identities and currency. Sunak, who topped the second round of voting by Conservative Members of Parliament (MP) in the Tory leadership race on July 15 following Boris Johnson's resignation, is widely considered the "neoliberal" or "globalist" candidate. The father of Sunak's wife, Akshata Murthy, is the founder of Infosys, an Indian information technology company that provides services to a host of Fortune 500 companies and banks... Murthy remains a foreign citizen with "non-dom," i.e., non UK tax-paying status despite her husband's work as Britain's most senior finance chief, and expectation of becoming Prime Minister. Infosys is listed as an official partner of the World Economic Forum (WEF), which has been accused of seeking to develop the technological infrastructure to implement a global "social credit score" system.

Another one in Klaus Schwab and his WEF Nazi/Fascist organization's pocket by the look....:(

shminkyred
19th July 2022, 10:28 PM
I'm sorry but that Penny bird is a proper Thatcher looking Bitch ..... Smug and full of her own self importance because shes got where she's got through ...blah blah blah.

shminkyred
19th July 2022, 10:32 PM
Would-Be British PM Rishi Sunak's Family Runs a China-Linked, World Economic Forum Partner Company Pushing Digital ID and Social Credit Scores | 16 July 2022 |

Former British finance minister Rishi Sunak - a frontrunner to become Britain's next Prime Minister - has family ties to a technology partner of the World Economic Forum that has advocated for a Chinese Communist Party-style economy complete with trackable, digital identities and currency. Sunak, who topped the second round of voting by Conservative Members of Parliament (MP) in the Tory leadership race on July 15 following Boris Johnson's resignation, is widely considered the "neoliberal" or "globalist" candidate. The father of Sunak's wife, Akshata Murthy, is the founder of Infosys, an Indian information technology company that provides services to a host of Fortune 500 companies and banks... Murthy remains a foreign citizen with "non-dom," i.e., non UK tax-paying status despite her husband's work as Britain's most senior finance chief, and expectation of becoming Prime Minister. Infosys is listed as an official partner of the World Economic Forum (WEF), which has been accused of seeking to develop the technological infrastructure to implement a global "social credit score" system.

Another one in Klaus Schwab and his WEF Nazi/Fascist organization's pocket by the look....:(

and him....Rishi Rich.....all i can think of is the film the Omen part 2 Damien is back!!!!

scientificred
20th July 2022, 01:48 PM
Boris in Top Gun mode. Missing from cobra meetings about heat wave. No change there. Curious defence of him by his party who have deposed him.

scientificred
20th July 2022, 11:08 PM
Out of interest I thought fighter pilots needed to be of a certain smaller size to allow for greater streamlining of the aircraft and more important instrumentation to be equipped on board. Could fat arse Boris fit into a typhoon just like that or do they need to make changes for him. And then was it wise to allow him not only to do such a stunt bit give him control too,! Sounds crazy to me. Photo stunt following his demotion. Pathetic for all involved.

redebreck
21st July 2022, 07:32 PM
Out of interest I thought fighter pilots needed to be of a certain smaller size to allow for greater streamlining of the aircraft and more important instrumentation to be equipped on board. Could fat arse Boris fit into a typhoon just like that or do they need to make changes for him. And then was it wise to allow him not only to do such a stunt bit give him control too,! Sounds crazy to me. Photo stunt following his demotion. Pathetic for all involved.

Ejector seat not working?

scientificred
23rd July 2022, 08:00 PM
Ejector seat not working?
Combat soldier today. Perhaps a future James Bond!

scientificred
23rd July 2022, 10:20 PM
Combat soldier today. Perhaps a future James Bond!
And did he show his face in Wennington? A ridiculous man!

scientificred
5th September 2022, 01:01 PM
Trying posting this again.
So Liz it is
I thought it looked a little uncomfortable pre-announcement. Rishi and Liz were both seated in the front row separated by a single empty seat. When the result was announced I think Rishi immediately stood up to congratulate her but Liz completely blanked him as she marched up to the stage to get her 'award'! Very rude IMHO, not a good look, and does not bode well for a united government. The result was not the predicted landslide either, I think it was about 80,000 v 60,000 approximately. I do not think most of the country would be happy with any of them.

scientificred
5th September 2022, 01:14 PM
Liz Truss glory speech....
Lots of plaudits for BoJo (where was he?)
She said he delivered Brexit, the vaccine rollout, defeated Corbyn and stood up to Putin and then added.....
'you are admired from here to Carlisle'!

Kev0909
5th September 2022, 01:23 PM
Thatcher Mk.2

scientificred
5th September 2022, 01:28 PM
That last line from Liz about BoJo
'you are admired from here to Carlisle'!
And what with her becoming new pm and wishing to unite the UK does not bode well! Not picked up by professional reporters either! It was a stupid comment by a PM in her first minute in office, albeit not officially!

scientificred
5th September 2022, 01:34 PM
Furthermore, about 142,000 Tory blue people have decided the new PM at a time of crisis and it was not exactly cut and dried even then. Right or wrong? BoJo still awaits his 'rightful' reappointment and then on to world king!

Kev0909
5th September 2022, 01:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srHNcNoEJ9g

fuck sake it's like having 19x in charge

scientificred
5th September 2022, 01:53 PM

I would prefer 19x, where's my soap box!

scientificred
5th September 2022, 01:57 PM
There's something about her arm movements that get me. it is a little bit like her elbows are joined by a piece of invisible elastic that is just strong enough to stop them ever getting too far away from her hips.

scientificred
5th September 2022, 02:01 PM
There was also a woman on the news this morning from a charity called something like the Trussell Trust that beckons a headline should they come head to head!

scientificred
5th September 2022, 02:21 PM
And Liz says she will deliver the NHS!

scientificred
5th September 2022, 09:11 PM
Correction to my previous post.
Liz did not say that Boris was admired from here to Carlisle' but rather that he was admired from Kiev to Carlisle'!
Actually a terrible use of alliteration.
Still enough to exclude Scotland but also falsely including most of mainland Europe.

fagin
5th September 2022, 09:24 PM

It would be better to give the new PM a chance in office before throwing an insult as low as that one.

fagin
5th September 2022, 09:30 PM
Unfortunately many people throw uneducated statements against the new PM based on their own political affiliation.Why not try to give her a fucking chance before throwing these statements out there.
You know it could actually be far worse today if it was Starmer being elected.Unfortunately Labour don't have a leader.

scientificred
5th September 2022, 09:43 PM
Unfortunately many people throw uneducated statements against the new PM based on their own political affiliation.Why not try to give her a fucking chance before throwing these statements out there.
You know it could actually be far worse today if it was Starmer being elected.Unfortunately Labour don't have a leader.
Very true Fagin, I don't trust any of them. A sad state of affairs.

Daffydd
5th September 2022, 09:47 PM

maybe it's more based on the uneducated statements she has made!

she's already had plenty of chance to show what she's about.

being better than Starmer is not much to put on your CV

scientificred
5th September 2022, 09:49 PM

Also very true Daffyd

fagin
6th September 2022, 03:43 AM

She wasn't in power so she hasn't had a chance at all,what was said in those Hustings means F/all unless you're actually in #10.Now that she is lets see how it goes for her first year at least,unless you are typical labour where no conservative is any good in which case there is no conversation worth having.
In my opinion she was actually smart by not divulging her platform during those Hustings.Why give your opposition any incite into your projected plans when still in the preliminary stage of standing for election.She would have been foolish to do so.

Daffydd
6th September 2022, 08:59 AM
She wasn't in power so she hasn't had a chance at all,what was said in those Hustings means F/all unless you're actually in #10.Now that she is lets see how it goes for her first year at least,unless you are typical labour where no conservative is any good in which case there is no conversation worth having.
In my opinion she was actually smart by not divulging her platform during those Hustings.Why give your opposition any incite into your projected plans when still in the preliminary stage of standing for election.She would have been foolish to do so.

I didn't follow the Hustings but she was in a top job as Foreign Secretary, she's had enough power serving Boris, said plenty of stupid things about Ukraine then, and still won't say a bad word against Boris now. It doesn't say much about the cabinet if their 'talent' counts for nothing against an errant Prime Minister, they are just lap dogs. As I said at the time if a Prime Minister is ousted then his whole cabinet should go too.

fagin
6th September 2022, 08:06 PM
I didn't follow the Hustings but she was in a top job as Foreign Secretary, she's had enough power serving Boris, said plenty of stupid things about Ukraine then, and still won't say a bad word against Boris now. It doesn't say much about the cabinet if their 'talent' counts for nothing against an errant Prime Minister, they are just lap dogs. As I said at the time if a Prime Minister is ousted then his whole cabinet should go too.

Supposedly she is all about cutting red tape and getting stuff done quickly we'll see .I am going to be watching the N.Ireland issue which she has claimed is one of her priorities.
Not really sure that Boris's cabinet should have gone because according to the popular vote had his name been able to be put on the sheet with Truss and Rishi he would still be PM.He was back stabbed by Rishi and Gove to name the top one's.
If i was Truss i would be very careful who she puts into her cabinet as in Rishi and Gove i don't believe a leopard changes it's spots so to speak.
If she stands up to Europe and sorts N.Ireland plus puts a cap on energy prices for the average joe and the tax cuts she has mentioned i think she may be off to a reasonable start.

scientificred
27th September 2022, 04:44 PM
Liz managed an interview on the top floor of the empire state building last week but nothing since! Not a good look for a new government with an apparent new vision. Couple of charlies in charge now (LT and KK) plus JRM!
All either hiding or remaining silent.

redebreck
27th September 2022, 11:01 PM
Robbing the poor and giving to the rich!
How Tory is that?

vin
28th September 2022, 12:25 PM
Supposedly she is all about cutting red tape and getting stuff done quickly we'll see .I am going to be watching the N.Ireland issue which she has claimed is one of her priorities.
Not really sure that Boris's cabinet should have gone because according to the popular vote had his name been able to be put on the sheet with Truss and Rishi he would still be PM.He was back stabbed by Rishi and Gove to name the top one's.
If i was Truss i would be very careful who she puts into her cabinet as in Rishi and Gove i don't believe a leopard changes it's spots so to speak.
If she stands up to Europe and sorts N.Ireland plus puts a cap on energy prices for the average joe and the tax cuts she has mentioned i think she may be off to a reasonable start.

Not really going well, is it? Everyone saw this coming. Sunak (who I have no time for either) called this out.

Yeah, but it's better than labour....

fagin
28th September 2022, 08:10 PM
Not really going well, is it? Everyone saw this coming. Sunak (who I have no time for either) called this out.

Yeah, but it's better than labour....

Definitely have to agree with you as things stand,i also read some letters of no confidence circulating - Think she could well get hung out to dry ! Although it still is very early days.

With regards to Labour imo they are in desperate need of a leader and have been for some time - Starmer not the one !

vin
28th September 2022, 10:01 PM
Definitely have to agree with you as things stand,i also read some letters of no confidence circulating - Think she could well get hung out to dry ! Although it still is very early days.

With regards to Labour imo they are in desperate need of a leader and have been for some time - Starmer not the one !

Fair play to you. I expected you to try and mount some sort of defence. (I'm only basing this on how internet debates usually pan out).

I'm not sure about Starmer either, I expected him to be far more vocal about things. Maybe he doesn't have to give how mad things have got, Corbyn's silence during Brexit cost him.
I guess Tories keep getting in because they say what people want to hear (usually lie) and there just isn't any opposition.

It genuinely is terrifying how bad things have got, the impact of this is generational. Truss is dangerous. She is underqualified with right-wing economic views.

The way it stands, I can't imagine either wanting to win the next election. There's no quick fix and the next government will be governing through hardship for the majority. I suspect that if Labour do win, they'll survive four years - and then the Tories will get voted in on the message of "Labour blame" by the conservatives. They'll use this message for the next 10 to 15 years. They've been doing it since 2010, and they've done it before.

teesred
28th September 2022, 11:09 PM
Labour have come forward with some good things at their conference. Potential railway back to public ownership, green energy, reversing the tax cut.
Breakfast club for kids should be a massive vote winner right now.

One things for sure, Tories lost any Red Wall support last Friday. Its gone.
They've had 12 years, they've fucked everything. There isnt one single way we are better off over the last 12 years, they haven't improved one thing, wasted billions and billions of public money and we've regressed in every way. They've gaslit the country, encouraged bigots and demonised anybody they can to win votes with the most abhorrent shower of cunts in parliament history. A group of self interested, empathyless fucks. I fucking despise them.
I don't care if people don't like Starmer. It's time for change.
I genuinely can't see how anyone can defend this Govt anymore.

redebreck
28th September 2022, 11:48 PM
Total fuck-up by the Tories with the recent mini-budget.
Bank of England having to rescue pensions.
If there was an election tomorrow there is no way those c#nts would stay in power.

fagin
29th September 2022, 04:01 AM
Labour have come forward with some good things at their conference. Potential railway back to public ownership, green energy, reversing the tax cut.
Breakfast club for kids should be a massive vote winner right now.

One things for sure, Tories lost any Red Wall support last Friday. Its gone.
They've had 12 years, they've fucked everything. There isnt one single way we are better off over the last 12 years, they haven't improved one thing, wasted billions and billions of public money and we've regressed in every way. They've gaslit the country, encouraged bigots and demonised anybody they can to win votes with the most abhorrent shower of cunts in parliament history. A group of self interested, empathyless fucks. I fucking despise them.
I don't care if people don't like Starmer. It's time for change.
I genuinely can't see how anyone can defend this Govt anymore.

Green Energy is nothing short of a disastrous joke especially wind power and not just in the UK.It is time to revert back in time somewhat,fire up the power stations etc start burning coal/coke again until economies all over are in a better place no matter which party is in power.
Myself i have gas and wood heat,wood furnace side by side with wood furnace in the basement so that they can both use the same ducting to distribute heat to the whole house. Upstairs i have a woodstove which i use all winter.But i just got my gas bill and it was less than $15 for the month and hydro(electric) is about $90 for 2 months which is peanuts for approx 4000sq ft,they bill every 2 months.I realize winter for me is still a month or so away and bills will increase somewhat,I rejected all the so called gas and hydro heating offers and stuck with my mainly wood heating system which subsidizes any Gas i use.
By going back in time working class folk would be able to heat their homes without needing gas or electric(hydro) as a primary source of heat as i do or if they do the power generated from the power stations and using coal/coke heat would significantly reduce everyone's bills and live comfortable without high heating bills.
This approach should be 1st and foremost on any elected govt agenda right now as the No 1 priority.

vin
29th September 2022, 10:42 PM
Green Energy is nothing short of a disastrous joke especially wind power and not just in the UK.It is time to revert back in time somewhat,fire up the power stations etc start burning coal/coke again until economies all over are in a better place no matter which party is in power.
Myself i have gas and wood heat,wood furnace side by side with wood furnace in the basement so that they can both use the same ducting to distribute heat to the whole house. Upstairs i have a woodstove which i use all winter.But i just got my gas bill and it was less than $15 for the month and hydro(electric) is about $90 for 2 months which is peanuts for approx 4000sq ft,they bill every 2 months.I realize winter for me is still a month or so away and bills will increase somewhat,I rejected all the so called gas and hydro heating offers and stuck with my mainly wood heating system which subsidizes any Gas i use.
By going back in time working class folk would be able to heat their homes without needing gas or electric(hydro) as a primary source of heat as i do or if they do the power generated from the power stations and using coal/coke heat would significantly reduce everyone's bills and live comfortable without high heating bills.
This approach should be 1st and foremost on any elected govt agenda right now as the No 1 priority.

Where do you live?

fagin
30th September 2022, 02:50 AM
Where do you live?

British Columbia,Canada.....but i am from the UK,infact my flight is booked for October 18th to visit with my Mother and Sister as i haven't been able to make the trip for the last few years with Covid restrictions.

vin
30th September 2022, 10:36 AM
British Columbia,Canada.....but i am from the UK,infact my flight is booked for October 18th to visit with my Mother and Sister as i haven't been able to make the trip for the last few years with Covid restrictions.

Nice. How long have you been over there?

fagin
30th September 2022, 07:51 PM
Nice. How long have you been over there?

I came over here in 1980,but have returned many times to visit family. I have Dual Nationality now so 2 passports which comes in handy at times.
As we have all aged i have tried to return every year until Covid hit.Then when i managed to get flights both my Mother and Sister contracted Covid so i've had to cancel a few times.
Now that the UK has lifted restrictions i am looking forward to visiting them and old friends.
My Sister always gets her older car mot'd and insured so i have transport and she uses what used to be my Mothers car.

Nineteenx
1st October 2022, 09:06 PM
The danger of an establishment approved Labour leader being elected PM is that they will pass Tory policy under the guise of Labour even the Tories wouldn't get away with or pass seemingly innocent policy that is by its designed prime for the Tories to absolutely rinse the shit out of when our media and establishment deems they are electable again

A good potential example would be, a public owned energy company, so the public purse pays for all the new infrastructure necessary to build up this new green energy company at massive expense and a glowing success is made of it, establishment Labour play pass the ball with the Tories and they privatise it, selling it off for a fraction of the cost the tax payer has paid for it for an instant high first week return for them and their pals

redebreck
5th October 2022, 02:11 PM
The danger of an establishment approved Labour leader being elected PM is that they will pass Tory policy under the guise of Labour even the Tories wouldn't get away with or pass seemingly innocent policy that is by its designed prime for the Tories to absolutely rinse the shit out of when our media and establishment deems they are electable again

A good potential example would be, a public owned energy company, so the public purse pays for all the new infrastructure necessary to build up this new green energy company at massive expense and a glowing success is made of it, establishment Labour play pass the ball with the Tories and they privatise it, selling it off for a fraction of the cost the tax payer has paid for it for an instant high first week return for them and their pals

"some" people in the UK (could be many) are in fact crying out for some industries, including energy, to be nationalised.
I can't see Labour nationalising it and then allowing it to be privatised again. You seem very cynical about the UK Labour Party.
All I can say is the Welsh Labour Party would almost certainly disagree if the national Labour Party attempted something like that.

scientificred
10th October 2022, 10:50 PM
Any plaudits for this new government ?

Daffydd
11th October 2022, 10:37 AM

No.

redebreck
11th October 2022, 11:04 PM

Unemployment down to a record 3%!
People out of work up to a record 20%.
Figure that one out - lies, damn lies, and statistics.

CCTV
11th October 2022, 11:35 PM

I'd need a bit more to give it a go :D

But I'd imagine it's just a way of recoding people.
20% out of work, how can we kick them out of this group, unemployed, and into another category where they are coded differently.

Education programs, community employment, semi-state employment agencies, home carers, and internships.

Then after shipping them elsewhere, you've only 3% unemployed.

vin
12th October 2022, 11:17 AM
I'd need a bit more to give it a go :D

But I'd imagine it's just a way of recoding people.
20% out of work, how can we kick them out of this group, unemployed, and into another category where they are coded differently.

Education programs, community employment, semi-state employment agencies, home carers, and internships.

Then after shipping them elsewhere, you've only 3% unemployed.

Exactly, it's an old trick in terms of classification. Put people into a mandatory "training" program and say they aren't unemployed

Daffydd
12th October 2022, 04:29 PM
I read that a record number of people are not job-seeking because they are chronically ill, viva la long covid.

Nineteenx
13th October 2022, 12:49 AM

Sounds equivalent to CCTVs attempts to portray Gomez as a top CB :D :D :D

Daffydd
13th October 2022, 09:16 AM
Sounds equivalent to CCTVs attempts to portray Gomez as a top CB :D :D :D

I thought it was Virgil van Dijk that said that.

"He is, in my opinion, one of if not the best English centre-back around."

Nineteenx
13th October 2022, 08:18 PM
I thought it was Virgil van Dijk that said that.

"He is, in my opinion, one of if not the best English centre-back around."

:D :D :D Until there is some actual defending to do? People refused to accept that a big part of our CBs prowess was our press and counter press being so good made it easy for them to see what was coming and the attempts to play forward we frequently limited other sides to required our CBs to win headers or a foot race only, now our press has gone to shit, how are my assertions looking?

Absolutely spot on and as astute as ever I'd say ;) You're welcome

CCTV
13th October 2022, 10:09 PM
Exactly, it's an old trick in terms of classification. Put people into a mandatory "training" program and say they aren't unemployed

Similar thing happened over here with education. As grades dropped compared with previous generations, they decided to switch to a new way of handing out grades.
It would look bad if the education system was in actual decline.

Just make sure you hand out as many A1's as before.
Essentially producing as many A1 results as before, with lesser academic performance from students and teachers.

redebreck
13th October 2022, 10:41 PM
Similar thing happened over here with education. As grades dropped compared with previous generations, they decided to switch to a new way of handing out grades.
It would look bad if the education system was in actual decline.

Just make sure you hand out as many A1's as before.
Essentially producing as many A1 results as before, with lesser academic performance from students and teachers.

That could explain, in the UK, how our politicians are making such a fecking mess of everything!

Nineteenx
14th October 2022, 12:36 AM
That could explain, in the UK, how our politicians are making such a fecking mess of everything!

They're making a mess of things because they are almost all establishment lackeys who bat for the same side and who all went to the same colleges and universities at which they are taught ridiculous so called 'power stances' and how to make decisions that are pro establishment that fuck most other people over and none of them have relevant life experience to be capable of running the UK for the benefit of everyone

Daffydd
14th October 2022, 01:38 PM
Taxi for Kwarteng. Good grief what a farce

teesred
14th October 2022, 03:04 PM
Absolute political lolz.
This cannot carry on, its one thing after another. She's on borrowed time fir sure. There's a group of senior Tories got the knives out.
We need a GE. Now. Their time is up.

CCTV
14th October 2022, 06:21 PM

Perhaps, people seem to have less and less ability to think independently. But I think that's less about intelligence and more about a lack of sincerity.

Nineteenx
15th October 2022, 12:49 AM
Taxi for Kwarteng. Good grief what a farce

The biggest farce is that in typical UK goldfish bowl 'move along quickly nothing to see here' politics style, everyone is focusing on the budget when the Gov not capping energy price rises at 4% and telling providers who have fleeced the UK electorate for billions over 4 decades without any of the 'much needed private investment' promised from privatisation materialising, and with barely any of the incredible profits being reinvested into expanding and improving the national grid, that they were going to have to take a hit on this one and suck it up, is the actual cause of the majority of the current inflated and inflamed issues in the UK

The budget left Truss and Co 60 billion short, the bail out, money being paid to energy companies foreign shareholders, into offshore accounts and to foreign state owned energy companies comes to a lot more than that, tax evasion and avoidance comes to at least 5 times that amount

I just wish people weren't so malleable and easily led to quickly away from the pertinent points

Starmer didn't back capping energy prices rises at 4% and telling providers they'd have to suck it up as many European nations did either - Nor has he backed workers who have had real term pay cuts for 4 decades who have been forced to strike to try and get a pay rise that's nowhere near actual current inflation caused by not capping energy prices

It's a fucking sick joke, this is the second time in my lifetime that the Tories have made themselves completely unelectable, and there was the brief prospect of actual genuine desperately needed change and a move away from the broken model of everything being for sale and for profit, which of developed nations only the US and UK employ, and yet again the establishment have one of their bought and paid for Mps leading the Labour Party enabled into that position by our media to ensure there isn't any change and it's business as usual

Why are people so fuckin stupid, it pisses me off

CCTV
15th October 2022, 03:18 PM
A party conference that resembles Roald Dahls the witches screaming for healthcare that presently sees just over 200 thousand kids aborted every year, and you think this is a crisis of intelligence issue.

From the clips of the labour party conference I saw there was unanimous booing of a person, a foreign looking fella, criticising the war in Ukraine.

A bunch of cunts who spent 4 years crying about words and ignored the no more stupid new wars. A party that opposes stop and frisk then cries about more kids getting sliced up as a result.

This isn't stupidity, this is the morals of modern Western man. A society that throws its children away, has police who oversaw gangrape of minors in the name of antiracism, and theyve shown not the slightest bit of remorse, fanatically imposing blairs sharia. At least in fitting with left wing prejudices, you've killed more british white kids than kids abroad since 1997.

Haven't been able to fuck to produce a replacement level of children since the post ww2 era, sex on the decline since per generation. An era many look to as a romantic era. Maybe not aborting 200,000 was good for the fabric of society.
Yet Labour feel the need to verbally attack incels, a category of Briton who seems to have been driving suicide statistics in recent times. Around 50, man, no child, suicide.

The tragic thing about man is that before you have kids, you can quite easily imagine a life without them.
After you have kids, you couldn't imagine living without them. That's reality. Wisdom comes with age, as does regret.

Nineteenx
15th October 2022, 07:42 PM
You've lost yourself there CCTV, you're mixing so called Left policy and views with so called Right policy and views and behaviour, maybe put them all in order, if you know what order they come in or which supposed faction they can be attributed to and post something that makes sense?

Nineteenx
15th October 2022, 07:54 PM
This isn't stupidity, this is the morals of modern Western man.

That is stupidity, why do they think that way? Where do they get those ideas from? A lot of what most people believe are their own ideas and beliefs are simply what they've been told to think and believe by our media and a culture of moron passing the media's handed to beliefs and ideas to each next generation as perceived wisdom is also an incredible part of the problem

We're witnessing the devolution of the human species in our lifetimes, people utterly, hopelessly and cluelessly fed and led by our media that they are ever more increasingly attached to, losing millenniums of natural instincts of our species, the ability to think for themselves, the ability to know and realise they aren't being given the entire story, the ability to recognise the difference between right and wrong and to question that which they absolutely should.

Churchill was instrumental in helping allied forces win WW2, at the next election, recognising the importance of communities, togetherness and supporting and looking after each other in that war, the UK elected a Labour Party with a manifesto to strengthen all of those things

Can you imagine the morons of today making that realisation, voting for what was best moving forward for the vast majority of the people who live in the UK? Not a fucking chance, fucking morons

CCTV
15th October 2022, 09:49 PM
Not thinking, doesn't mean an inability to think. They don't want to think as in the climate of this culture, questioning is risky. When language is policed, ideas are verboten.

Plus you lose a lot of your own self-importance looking at issues at a deep level. Like what good person wants to know abortion plus immigration is eugenics4u. How can you honestly scream misogyny if you consider yourself as supporting a eugenic tool which sees missing women from abortion in the millions.
Diversity is our strength, is a global economic inequality that see aborted folks replaced with recruits from abroad, often talent skimming those nations.

Here are common left wing ideas in the culture.

Climate change - they know sweet fa and have no idea about even running a successful campaign, nevermind any sensible ideas on the matter.

Abortion helps women - I'm on that now in another thread.
Lgbtq to follow - the californian utopia.

BLM - largely poorly presented stats that mislead

The only thing I learnt from having a look at BLM is perhaps the move to normalise interracial sex, has led to the decreased value of the black woman, or sexworker as this was supposed proof of systemic whiteness.
Enabled by those ending racial segregation in sex.
This ending racial segregation, let racism into the sexual preferences.

Its a good example of the actual unconscious racism the BLM types talk about. Essentially we all rate our own race most beautiful on average, but when we rate the other races beauty it is predictable along the lines of your SES status globally. Blacks are no different.

Each race it seems on average, when looking at all the races has an unconscious bias to rate people as more beautiful, based on how the persons group stands in the world.

The problem for BLM types there's a lot of actual positive discrimination in their favour, and in other areas the discrimination bias is to kill whitey.

People want unconscious racism to always be in their favour, they don't want any self reflection from learning it doesn't support their self entirely. Imagine thinking you're antiracism created problems too. Gross racist problems also. Blacks losing some sex appeal, white girls get gangraped enabled by sjw coppers, councils and the home office.

Having looked at BLM complaints the best one, is my one I believe eugenic abortion in the USA. Their best one I found, is likely a result of interracial sex being normalised/legitimised. Though you can criticise all races for having the same unconscious bias when rating peoples/races beauty.

I never expected to see why black sex workers were paid less, as a result of interracial sex. Largely because a white is rated no1 by white, and no 2 by the rest. Whereas a black is rated no1 by blacks and paddy last by the rest.
With interracial sex, the white whore benefits most and the black loses out most. In sex more generally too.

You could try and remove everyone's unconscious racism, or you could tell blacks that before interracial sex was legitimised you held more value as a sex partner, whore or wife.

Now if black people want to live in black areas, with no diversity of races, with only black people as sex partners.
They'd from my understanding, be a lot happier. Have better civic and social life's.
It's utterly wild.

And yet with African-blacks I've met in life.. they've reported that they have encountered the tragedy of their African-born 1st generation kids/nephews/nieces etc commiting suicide when they never knew it in Africa really. It is a common enough thing for many communities in the west sadly. They are not immune.

In USA most gun deaths are suicides, disproportionately white males 1.5 times more than blacks over there.
In Ireland suicide rates today if you magnify our wee population, I can't recall exactly but its pretty close to the USA gun death total rate. Could be just below or above.

Now you try sell that at the labour or tory party conference :D
That's the challenge of our times, people refusing better options perhaps, as they like the intentions they had when they fucked it up.

CCTV
15th October 2022, 10:54 PM
https://heterodoxacademy.org/blog/the-two-fiduciary-duties-of-professors/

Truth or Social Justice.

I like Haidt but I'd disagree with a fair bit of what he says more generally.

The field of psychology has always been a left wing domain. It supported abortion as a civil right before it was studied, and wouldn't be budged, no matter the evidence.

The AmericanPA that did this oversees most of the other psychological associations. It is a politically driven field of study. One that's upheld eugenic programs in the past, and through to today.

scientificred
17th October 2022, 11:22 PM
Dear CCTV,
Not sure what you are talking about, or to what question, or to what audience, are you OK?
Anyway, back to the thread,
I think Liz , and her family, must feel absolutely gutted, what was she thinking!
She (and maybe KK too) is likely facing total humiliation on a professional level.

CCTV
18th October 2022, 11:56 AM
Dear CCTV,
Not sure what you are talking about, or to what question, or to what audience, are you OK?
Anyway, back to the thread,
I think Liz , and her family, must feel absolutely gutted, what was she thinking!
She (and maybe KK too) is likely facing total humiliation on a professional level.

I'm good. Its probably not too clear, but it follows on from 2 other threads.

scientificred
19th October 2022, 05:09 PM
Suella braverrnan has resigned as home secretary, grant shapps to replace her?
Truss previously told him there was no room at the inn for him!
What's going on!
If I was starmers speech writer I would try to channel his truss U-turn talk into U-bend talk! All gone down the pan!

scientificred
19th October 2022, 06:57 PM
Vote for debate on fracking ban imminent

scientificred
19th October 2022, 07:03 PM
Vote for debate on fracking ban imminent
Some/many view this as a confidence vote in current government

scientificred
19th October 2022, 07:22 PM
Some/many view this as a confidence vote in current government
Government vote but some peculiar contention as regards government chief whip resigning as vote took place

scientificred
19th October 2022, 07:29 PM
Government vote but some peculiar contention as regards government chief whip resigning as vote took place
apparent manhandling of MPs into the different lobbies whilst voting

scientificred
19th October 2022, 07:49 PM
apparent manhandling of MPs into the different lobbies whilst voting
Chris Bryant names Therese Coffey and JRM as being amongst the gang at the division lobby as regards bullying and manhandling

scientificred
19th October 2022, 07:58 PM
Chris Bryant names Therese Coffey and JRM as being amongst the gang at the division lobby as regards bullying and manhandling
JRM interviewed by Seb Coates from SKY news.
First time I have ever seen that bloke look slightly nervous.
He has often appeared creepy to me.

scientificred
19th October 2022, 09:12 PM
Seems like a complete shambles happening with government. I fear for this country!

Daffydd
19th October 2022, 09:36 PM
What an absolute shitfest shambles, this country is the laughing stock del mondo, please make it stop.

scientificred
19th October 2022, 09:47 PM
What an absolute shitfest shambles, this country is the laughing stock del mondo, please make it stop.
Indeed Daffyd,
What more BS will Liz come up with tomorrow

teesred
19th October 2022, 11:55 PM
What.a.fucking.day!
Never seen anything like it in all the years I've followed politics.
This Govt has fallen apart and has to go. There cannot be anyone in this country with a valid argument for keeping them, they are fucked.
Braverman getting sacked is the best political moment in years. A horrid nasty piece of work got her marching orders.
Watching this sack of shit Govt embarass themselves and implode is glorious and I'm loving every fucking minute of it.

redebreck
20th October 2022, 02:19 PM
LMFAO
Do we start a new thread, or continue with this one?

Daffydd
20th October 2022, 02:54 PM
New PM by next week supposedly.

I hear that most Tory party members favour Boris!

Sunak and Mourdant the bookies favourites, Starmer odds-on after the next election...

redebreck
24th October 2022, 02:21 PM
New PM by next week supposedly.

I hear that most Tory party members favour Boris!

Sunak and Mourdant the bookies favourites, Starmer odds-on after the next election...

Apparently, Boris can't be arsed to apply for the position.
So, billionaire Sunak is now the favourite to go in and sort out the absolute fecking mess that the conservatives have made of the UK.
Wonder if Sunak's family might donate a small portion of their massive fortune towards the UK?
Or just carry on stealing a living to top-up their fortunes.

Daffydd
24th October 2022, 02:56 PM
Mourdant asked to step aside from the democratic process...

Is that the 4th PM in a row not to be elected by the British public?

I don't know how Rishi lost out to Truss in the first place.

Boris is a laugh, "I'm up for it, I've got the support but it's just not the right time"

scientificred
24th October 2022, 03:15 PM
Think new thread is in order in line with forum guidelines.
I will make one called new pm rishi