PDA

View Full Version : Boris's Legacy

scientificred
5th September 2022, 03:38 PM
Boris's Legacy
Some may think good, some may think bad.
I think it a shame that he could not show the same sincerity that he showed to the Ukraine people which I found commendable!.
He has that ability somewhere to switch between clown and serious politician. He needs to ditch the clowning or keep with it and get his TV show and ditch politics. Politics is a serious business.

vin
5th September 2022, 04:26 PM
Boris's Legacy
Some may think good, some may think bad.
I think it a shame that he could not show the same sincerity that he showed to the Ukraine people which I found commendable!.
He has that ability somewhere to switch between clown and serious politician. He needs to ditch the clowning or keep with it and get his TV show and ditch politics. Politics is a serious business.

You seem to give him some credibility.

Daffydd
5th September 2022, 04:41 PM
not sure what his legacy is, or if he has even got one, his supporters cite 'getting Brexit done' (how many years did that take?!) and the covid vaccine roll-out? ha, seriously? the NHS, cost of living crisis, Ukraine? what did he do? send money?

scientificred
5th September 2022, 04:57 PM
You seem to give him some credibility.
I grant him credit for his Ukraine stance. But wonder still as to whether he was using that as a deflection tactic away from his problems at home.

scientificred
5th September 2022, 05:05 PM
not sure what his legacy is, or if he has even got one, his supporters cite 'getting Brexit done' (how many years did that take?!) and the covid vaccine roll-out? ha, seriously? the NHS, cost of living crisis, Ukraine? what did he do? send money?
He keeps saying he got Brexit done but that was a deal he said was great and actually he must have been lying through his teeth. First thing Liz Tuff is going to do is rip it up. We were lied to. The Ireland problem worsens.
And she doesn't want to acknowledge the Scottish parliament.
Surely Liz, just deal with immediate problems please and don't make things worse or you won't last very long!

vin
5th September 2022, 05:56 PM
Brexit is done?

scientificred
5th September 2022, 06:02 PM
Brexit is done?
Only Bojo and his bozos say that Vin.
Good to hear that the Pritza has resigned today. And what happened to all that money that was promised to the NHS post Brexit?

Martyboy
6th September 2022, 11:03 AM
If you think Boris was ever really in charge you're deluded...Former young leader of Klaus Schwab's World Economic Forum(in Schwab's own words in 2017, 'We have penetrated the western cabinets')....Bought and paid for puppet same as most the other western 'leaders'....Jury's out on Truss yet,we'll see....:disillusionment:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fzp6hOKk2Ahz/

Daffydd
6th September 2022, 12:11 PM
Liz Truss has links with the WEF (as does anyone who is anyone in the cabinet)

redebreck
9th September 2022, 03:04 PM
https://youtu.be/TvqLG_uI3Os

scientificred
9th September 2022, 03:09 PM
https://youtu.be/TvqLG_uI3Os
Loved In Rock when it first came out Redebreck, slightly disappointed with Machine Head, totally disillusioned with Deep Purple thereafter!

CCTV
9th September 2022, 09:27 PM
At his best he stood up against a rogue parliament and got brexit done.

At his usual he was an afficable persona, a bit of an idiot and bumbling.

At his worst he went "Build back better" and any hope was done.

Ironically taken out by a touchyfeely bumboy, as a homophobe and islamophobe having partaken in a gay activism poetry competition against Erdogan. Etc

scientificred
12th September 2022, 12:44 PM
At his best he stood up against a rogue parliament and got brexit done.

At his usual he was an afficable persona, a bit of an idiot and bumbling.

At his worst he went "Build back better" and any hope was done.

Ironically taken out by a touchyfeely bumboy, as a homophobe and islamophobe having partaken in a gay activism poetry competition against Erdogan. Etc
Dear CCTV,
Agree mostly but Brexit has yet to be done and fully realised and I think Boris was at his best in standing up for Ukraine. I think he will regret most deeply, and probably for always, for not being pm at this point in our history!

redebreck
12th September 2022, 01:29 PM
Loved In Rock when it first came out Redebreck, slightly disappointed with Machine Head, totally disillusioned with Deep Purple thereafter!

Do you have "Made In Japan"?

scientificred
12th September 2022, 02:04 PM
Do you have "Made In Japan"?
Original post
Yep, 'my woman in tokyo' and all that! Didn't and still don't rate Redebreck.
Edited post
Sorry Redebreck, that song was from 'who do we think we are'
No I don't have 'made in Japan' the live album. Still don't rate , 'space trucking' lasts about 20 minutes.
Last album I liked from Deep Purple was I think a remastered 'Machine Head'!

CCTV
13th September 2022, 07:07 PM
Dear CCTV,
Agree mostly but Brexit has yet to be done and fully realised and I think Boris was at his best in standing up for Ukraine. I think he will regret most deeply, and probably for always, for not being pm at this point in our history!

Bojo was unlikely to turn down offers of war, he loves the pageantry and pomp of war.

Unsurprisingly the media, and media class, gave him lots of kudos for sending more and more arms to Ukraine so the German led EU, and Yank led Nato can control the black sea and fight Russia directly via a proxy war.
The media were after him relentlessly otherwise

It's also not surprising that Ukraine is an issue with Biden in charge, it was under Obama that the operations in Ukraine began.
After the Afghanistan withdrawal was botched in what seemed like a media drive to garner consent to go back in, you've got be bombing somewhere relentlessly with the mic.

For me it's appalling, lived with left wing hysteria under Trump as Hitler, no new wars, several peace deals and de-escalation of military hot zones.

It's quite disturbing, how people have been shaped to experience dissonance as pleasure.

Daffydd
13th September 2022, 07:21 PM
The achievements Boris is most proud of were him reacting to stuff happening, not him having a vision and being pro-active about making stuff happen.

Nineteenx
4th October 2022, 02:38 AM
Stealing billions of tax payers money during a global pandemic

Lying through his teeth to get people to vote for Brexit

Almost managing to achieve all Tories ultimate Holy Grail of finally fully privatising the NHS, except for it falling apart by Biden beating Trump

Leaving an as yet to come to fruition legacy of disaster for numerous entities and regions who were hugely reliant on EU funding that he promised continued funding at the same level, including our scientific research that created Astra Zenika (spell) vaccine and play a part in many of our vital medical research breakthroughs, simply scandalous

One of the main reasons I was against leaving the EU was that we could categorically not trust Johnson and the Tories to continue to fund entities and regions with the EU funding they were receiving out of our money we paid in - THAT speaks volumes about Johnson and the Tories legacy, we could trust the EU they blamed for all the issues of Thatcher's policies of the 80's on more with our taxpayers money than we could the Tories

redebreck
5th October 2022, 02:20 PM
One of the main reasons I was against leaving the EU was that we could categorically not trust Johnson and the Tories to continue to fund entities and regions with the EU funding they were receiving out of our money we paid in - THAT speaks volumes about Johnson and the Tories legacy, we could trust the EU they blamed for all the issues of Thatcher's policies of the 80's on more with our taxpayers money than we could the Tories

That's one of my big criticisms of Brexit - where has all of the money gone that the UK was promised would go directly into funding (for example) the NHS, farming, fishing, construction, housing etc. etc. etc.
All (Tory) politicians are liars and cannot be trusted.

redebreck
5th October 2022, 11:22 PM
Original post
Yep, 'my woman in tokyo' and all that! Didn't and still don't rate Redebreck.
Edited post
Sorry Redebreck, that song was from 'who do we think we are'
No I don't have 'made in Japan' the live album. Still don't rate , 'space trucking' lasts about 20 minutes.
Last album I liked from Deep Purple was I think a remastered 'Machine Head'!

I too prefer "In Rock". I enjoy the short tracks on Made In Japan - Highway Star, Child in Time, Smoke on the Water.
Not that keen on the other tracks on the album. In Rock was definitely their best album in my eyes.

Nineteenx
10th October 2022, 01:04 AM
That's one of my big criticisms of Brexit - where has all of the money gone that the UK was promised would go directly into funding (for example) the NHS, farming, fishing, construction, housing etc. etc. etc.
All (Tory) politicians are liars and cannot be trusted.

Yep the funding and subsidies for numerous regions and enterprises has all disappeared, fuck face promised all of them equivalent funding post Brexit

If I ever land a big win on anything, I'm straight out of the UK, I'd probably go to Santa Monica and ppl say "The US is even worse!" and it is, but I don't have any emotional investment in the US, the absolute fucking state of the UK, our media feeding people bullshit every day, thick bastards being made even thicker by our media, the devolution of mankind in our lifetime, losing millions of years old natural primal instincts to question and to know they're only getting half a story, I can't fucking stand it, it's like glass in my eyes every day, it's different when it's your own country, different for me anyway, it really fucking pains me

scientificred
24th October 2022, 06:48 PM
Boris as a boy wanted to be world king. He tried but forgot that we now have a different political system in operation

redebreck
24th October 2022, 10:27 PM
Yep the funding and subsidies for numerous regions and enterprises has all disappeared, fuck face promised all of them equivalent funding post Brexit

If I ever land a big win on anything, I'm straight out of the UK, I'd probably go to Santa Monica and ppl say "The US is even worse!" and it is, but I don't have any emotional investment in the US, the absolute fucking state of the UK, our media feeding people bullshit every day, thick bastards being made even thicker by our media, the devolution of mankind in our lifetime, losing millions of years old natural primal instincts to question and to know they're only getting half a story, I can't fucking stand it, it's like glass in my eyes every day, it's different when it's your own country, different for me anyway, it really fucking pains me

I'm with you, mate.
Absolutely fecking sick of the people who haven't a clue how to run the UK.
All they know is how to ruin the country and steal taxpayers money. Personally we've had major financial difficulties because people don't know how to do their jobs properly.
Talk about couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. And these are people supposed to be the top brains in the UK - HMRC, top financial people etc.
I'm sure I could do a better job myself - how do these cretins get into the top paid jobs?