Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Post your thoughts 2019 edition

Just back in after spending all day at two hospitals and my GP surgery dealing with multiple new and worsening issues. Some people just continually draw short straws throughout their life, if indeed they've actually had some 'life' be it actually drawing breath or what comes their way whilst they do.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Just back in after spending all day at two hospitals and my GP surgery dealing with multiple new and worsening issues. Some people just continually draw short straws throughout their life, if indeed they've actually had some 'life' be it actually drawing breath or what comes their way whilst they do.
    Just get drunk and watch highlights from 2005 and this season

Fuck it all, that's my style!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Just get drunk and watch highlights from 2005 and this season

Fuck it all, that's my style!!
    I am effectively teetotal. I only really ever had a drink when I went to the pub to watch us, and I had to stop doing that years ago due to my health. I have only ever been slightly 'drunk' once and that was many years ago and was because I was having yet another bad time (I've effectively never had a good time) and two 'friends' (one of whom fkd me over multiple times despite claiming to be my best mate) kept putting shorts in front of me and I just drunk them because I just didn't care anymore. If I was to do that now the resulting consequences could range from me ending up in hospital, being permanently confined to a wheelchair, or perhaps 'something' even worse than that.

You just have one (or more) for me instead.

Ok maybe that's not a good idea

That Philip Schofield is a bit of alright, isn't he?
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    That Philip Schofield is a bit of alright, isn't he?
    All the media have been saying that he's 'brave' to have come out and praising him to high heaven, but nobody mentions what it must be like and what it must do to his wife and kids. He actually had a comedienne on the show not long ago discussing her having her husband do the same thing. I'm sorry but people know their sexuality from an early age. Him and others like him who basically lie to/deceive others for reasons such as fitting in, having kids or whatever are basically selfish gits to put it mildly.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    All the media have been saying that he's 'brave' to have come out and praising him to high heaven, but nobody mentions what it must be like and what it must do to his wife and kids. He actually had a comedienne on the show not long ago discussing her having her husband do the same thing. I'm sorry but people know their sexuality from an early age. Him and others like him who basically lie to/deceive others for reasons such as fitting in, having kids or whatever are basically selfish gits to put it mildly.
    I'd say someone was going to tell the papers so he's had to "come out "

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I'd say someone was going to tell the papers so he's had to "come out "
    Maybe, but that changes nothing in regards to what I said. He's had years to come out. It's not as if he's a film star who needs to be seen as being heterosexual, or a famous sports person who will get lots of abuse.

Spent the Evening watching Owl fledglings and I honestly don't think many things will make me happier in my entire life.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Spent the Evening watching Owl fledglings and I honestly don't think many things will make me happier in my entire life.
    Are The Hogde's grandkids that cute?
    Etiam si omnes, ego non