Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 25282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Around the world News

What engagements did they even have? All we hear about here abroad is Her Majesty, her husband and the heir apparent. The older of the two princes. Also maybe about a baby here and there.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Well, Harry should be a little more careful, from my perspective it appears like he's playing an unwitting supporting role in Meghan writing her own 'movie' of her own life
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Well, Harry should be a little more careful, from my perspective it appears like he's playing an unwitting supporting role in Meghan writing her own 'movie' of her own life
    Couldn't agree more. He's being led by his balls. She's already been divorced once, some people are saying their marriage won't last.
    They'll still take our (taxpayers) money, mind. And they'll need a shed load of security.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    The Monarchy
    -----------------------

Does anyone on here seriously give a shit about Megan and Harry "cutting back" on their royal engagements?
    Media frenzy as usual. Zzzzzzzzzz....
    Only when it comes to the money we give them. It's either continue in the same way as those who preceded them, or 'go it alone', which means totalll independence i.e. no money from the public purse. Will that happen if they do 'go it alone'? Will it fudge!!!

They had renovations done to their 'home' and it cost us £2.4m!!!

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Couldn't agree more. He's being led by his balls. She's already been divorced once, some people are saying their marriage won't last.
    They'll still take our (taxpayers) money, mind. And they'll need a shed load of security.
    I don't agree with politicians like former PMs having millions dedicated to protecting them after they leave office, we spend a fortune protecting Blair and Cameron still, if we didn't they might learn not to be cunts when they're in office

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Only when it comes to the money we give them. It's either continue in the same way as those who preceded them, or 'go it alone', which means totalll independence i.e. no money from the public purse. Will that happen if they do 'go it alone'? Will it fudge!!!

They had renovations done to their 'home' and it cost us £2.4m!!!
    Bigger things to worry about re the public purse like the £1.5 trillion hole the Tories have us in each term with privatisation, tax cuts and tax evasion

Arry n Megs are paying back the money for the renovations on their house now. Not that any of us is going to check the books.

Well at least it distracts us from having to deal with Prince Andrew's sordid allegations. So all the heat will be on Wills and Kate...

If this was a soap opera they'd have a family funeral next.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Arry n Megs are paying back the money for the renovations on their house now. Not that any of us is going to check the books.

Well at least it distracts us from having to deal with Prince Andrew's sordid allegations. So all the heat will be on Wills and Kate...

If this was a soap opera they'd have a family funeral next.

Hmmmmmmm, its possible

This Wuhan coronavirus in China sounds a bit scary to say the least!...

Quote Originally Posted by Martyboy View Post
    This Wuhan coronavirus in China sounds a bit scary to say the least!...
    Scary how it reached as far as Europe and North America before lockdown, even scarier that the government say the NHS is perfectly equipped to cope with an epidemic - our hospitals are flat out already in my experience. China gets an outbreak they just build a hospital on site in a week!

This simulation is scary:

https://futurism.com/neoscope/recent-simulation-coronavirus-killed-65-million-people?fbclid=IwAR2PTGfWp_JePV0vc05wdCikKGPn1yg_MJ iR-ttey6IO1dDfULpAYPpqLzk

But the actual real time live feed shows it is mostly contained to China:

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

It's always blamed on human-animal contact, just go vegan already.
    Last edited by stevie harkness; 28th January 2020 at 06:18 PM.