Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34373839404142434445 LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 450

Thread: Around the world News

  1. #431
    Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    I highly doubt they't treat you lot any differently to other non-EU nations.
    Sure, but there is a slight difference between non-EU and ex-EU.

    Brexit has been a shit show for years and there's bound to be a transition period.

  2. #432
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    16,839
    Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Sure, but there is a slight difference between non-EU and ex-EU.

    Brexit has been a shit show for years and there's bound to be a transition period.
    But there really shouldn't be, no? Modulo special deals between the EU and the country?
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

  3. #433
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    21,619
    Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Dutch border officials confiscating sandwiches from British drivers because you're not allowed to bring food into the EU unless you've eaten it first. More fun and games to follow...
    You can take our sandwiches but you'll never take our fweeedom !!

    Or a tupac mix tape sent back from the future.....

  4. #434
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    31,964
    If they are not careful we'll stop buying their 'adult material', and/or taking trips over to Amsterdam in order to sample the local 'cuisine' and/or engage with 'the local community'. Not that I personally know anything about either of those things, what with my health being beyond ****, and also being a boring sod.

  5. #435
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    3,491
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    If they are not careful we'll stop buying their 'adult material', and/or taking trips over to Amsterdam in order to sample the local 'cuisine' and/or engage with 'the local community'. Not that I personally know anything about either of those things, what with my health being beyond ****, and also being a boring sod.
    There used to be a poster on here, "something Dutch".
    Anyone remember him?

  6. #436
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    31,964
    Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    There used to be a poster on here, "something Dutch".
    Anyone remember him?
    You mean 'Big Dutch'?

  7. #437
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    3,491
    Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    You mean 'Big Dutch'?
    That's him

  8. #438
    Never mind sandwiches, Brexit also means the Dutch are not recognising British prescriptions for medicinal cannabis oil.

  9. #439
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    21,619
    #stoptheshort

    Ancaps rescue Gamestop

  10. #440
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    31,964
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    #stoptheshort

    Ancaps rescue Gamestop
    Joe public have been making a killing and the so called 'professionals' have thrown their toys out of the pram in order for a 'limited transaction' order to be put in place, which will limit their losses.

Similar Threads

  1. A world of good
    By worldpanel in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25th February 2020, 11:26 PM
  2. Klopp: We're one of world's best
    By Sky Sports in forum LFC News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24th February 2020, 12:30 AM
  3. Klopp: We’re one of world's best
    By Sky Sports in forum LFC News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24th February 2020, 12:03 AM
  4. Cricket World Cup
    By Nineteenx in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 2nd August 2019, 12:50 AM
  5. Women's World Cup.
    By shminkyred in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 14th June 2019, 09:52 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •