Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 396

Thread: Around the world News

  1. #71
    Have you seen the queues on Everest these days? The world has gone mad.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-48401491

  2. #72
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    5
    British women urged not to insert ice-lollies into their vaginas in order to keep cool during the summertime. *shaking my head*

  3. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by OhhEnnEmm View Post
    British women urged not to insert ice-lollies into their vaginas in order to keep cool during the summertime. *shaking my head*
    An 'expert' said that the sugar in the ice lollie changes the pH of the vaginal lining... Oh right, so that's why.

    "There are many things that should never go near a vagina and ice lollies are up there." said Dr Sarah Welsh

    ("up there?" really?!)

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    10,422
    What a subject!!
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    19,594
    Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    An 'expert' said that the sugar in the ice lollie changes the pH of the vaginal lining... Oh right, so that's why.

    "There are many things that should never go near a vagina and ice lollies are up there." said Dr Sarah Welsh

    ("up there?" really?!)
    Women have been also urged not to put garlic up there too for treating infections as infections are more prominent now, whilst also warned about using a Hoover to suck away their period as it can lead to increased rates of blood flow and death!!

  6. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Women have been also urged not to put garlic up there too for treating infections as infections are more prominent now, whilst also warned about using a Hoover to suck away their period as it can lead to increased rates of blood flow and death!!
    Yeah I read that but I didn't want to lower the tone! :-)

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    19,594
    Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Yeah I read that but I didn't want to lower the tone! :-)
    Crassness saves lives

  8. #78
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    3,159
    Two more mass shootings in the U S of A.
    Twenty plus deaths.
    Anyone fancy living over there?
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    City of Self Doubt
    Posts
    16,134
    I do. Would love to spend several years there just to see what it's like. The meme and stereotype potential is too great to overlook.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

  10. #80
    Ever noticed the shooter always seems to be a white man?

    Mass shootings won't stop, it's part of their culture.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •