Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Julian Assange

True Noodle but they can have Prince Andrew for all I care

Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said he had instructed his foreign minister to offer political asylum to Mr Assange who "is a journalist and deserves a chance"

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    True Noodle but they can have Prince Andrew for all I care
    Can they not take all of that particular family?

Couldn't care less personally

bit lilke maddie mcann

why would I give a fuck?

Why give a fuck?

Fuck it?

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Chuck Schumer (democrat if you dont follow us politics much) said of Trump not to mess with the security/intelligence services as there's 7 ways from Sunday they can get you. General Flynn intended to take power away from them and they took him out, trump ending up with John Bolton the neo-con right cheek to John Brennan.

Assange whilst doing nothing illegal messed with them on a level well above anything trump did. He's suffered the consequences.

Snowden and Manning whilst they broke the law were acting morally and recently snowden was proven right in us courts.

Bill binney the architect of that system and a fellow sam Adams award winner talks about how the system could have pulled the required and legal data, but they wanted to harvest all kinds of data. He was a whistle blower who didn't end up in jail.
    Assange was merely a publisher.

Trumps biggest failing imo was these people, I can understand not doing it in his first term for political reasons as callous as that is, but now he's got the opportunity to person them.
    Of course he might value his life, or his families life's more. Could be a part of it, but it's more likely he's not imo going off what I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Couldn't care less personally

bit lilke maddie mcann

why would I give a fuck?

Why give a fuck?

Fuck it?
    Maddie McCann, whatever happened is more a tragedy.
    Assange is a travesty.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said he had instructed his foreign minister to offer political asylum to Mr Assange who "is a journalist and deserves a chance"
    If only he could get out of the UK

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Assange is a travesty.
    She's one of many in the world that go missing sadly, even in the uK

but you don't hear about it as much because the parents don't try and sell the story anywhere near as much and not everyone that goes missing is a cute little girl

Imagine being a family of a missing person, and haev to see this about her for the last god knows how many years, while your kid/brother/sister/whoever has just got forgotten

Makes me feel sick

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Assange is a travesty.
    Correct..

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    She's one of many in the world that go missing sadly, even in the uK

but you don't hear about it as much because the parents don't try and sell the story anywhere near as much and not everyone that goes missing is a cute little girl

Imagine being a family of a missing person, and haev to see this about her for the last god knows how many years, while your kid/brother/sister/whoever has just got forgotten

Makes me feel sick
    Yeah, no closure, it'd be a fucking nightmare. Not an easy police liaison job, turning up to meet the families or bringing the bad news after a few years or decades.

True, just the nature of things. Same with George Flyod, one man activating a few nations. How many blacks/people murdered that people never know about, or no one cares about.