Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Immense Pride

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Will there be fans next season?
    If not there will be alot of people stopping their Sky subscription. Because the product of top flight football matches without fans has run its course. It's bloody awful for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    If not there will be alot of people stopping their Sky subscription. Because the product of top flight football matches without fans has run its course. It's bloody awful for everyone.
    Doubt the majority will tbh

maybe you should watch other games and not just liverpool? haha.

been plenty of good games, fans or not...

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Doubt the majority will tbh

maybe you should watch other games and not just liverpool? haha.

been plenty of good games, fans or not...
    I don't like it at all mate, the top players thrive off the atmosphere and with no fans is a leveller.
    Last night all the games were won by the away team which is mad.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I don't like it at all mate, the top players thrive off the atmosphere and with no fans is a leveller.
    Last night all the games were won by the away team which is mad.
    I do get your point but it would still be boring without any football!

just is what it is at the moment isn't it i'm afraid, I mean I miss the pub

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I do get your point but it would still be boring without any football!

just is what it is at the moment isn't it i'm afraid, I mean I miss the pub
    That game last night. A full Anfield with a good part of the ground with a few pints in them, 8-15 kick off under the lights. There's no way Liverpool lose that match.
    But as you say, it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I can’t say I have noticed much complaining mate. There are people - myself included - ( and I said in October - even if we win the league and go unbeaten - it doesn’t mean not strengthening the squad last summer was a good thing ) who are rightly worried that fatigue is playing its part. We knew we would have more games this season. The squad looked tired at the end of last season TBF - some players like Mané have had no rest at all.

They have done amazing but please recognise that one thing has little to do with the other.

Adding a creative playmaker or another striker would not preclude anything we have achieved to date and may well have us in an even stronger position - who knows? The point is - we are asking arguably too much from a relatively small group of players. To play constantly at that level is amazing - it could be considered naive to expect it to continue indefinitely.

Suggesting such is precisely what the forum is for. Otherwise it’s just a constant and repetitive drone of “aren’t we amazing” and “how lucky are we” and “ aren’t FSG magic” etc.. all good and well but a bit of balance is surely fine? A different take?
    From 6th March 2020.

Almost a year ago

[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    From 6th March 2020.

Almost a year ago

[/QUOTE]

Where are the quoting yourself police Tees? To be honest Steveo, other than possessing a considerable talent for stating the obvious, it's hardly a great insight, everyone expected we'd strengthen significantly and move 3 or 4 on in the summer, Covid put paid to that
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Stop being nasty 19x........
    But if it makes you feel better here goes.......
    "Quoting your own posts Steveo lad. FFS! Etc."
    😄

@19..

Not sure you are following mate - this post I quoted was from march 6th 2020 - highlighting the reality 1 year ago. Namely that the form had already gone - just six months after the Summer 2019 window slammed shut...

I am talking about summer 2019 - Long before Covid 19 was a thing..

Absolutely beaming for Alisson and the togetherness in this squad, really am.

This side has provided so much joy and has put us through the ringer as well.

Alisson's save against Napoli is one we won't forget in a hurry and no matter how the season ends, that header today will live long in the memory.

There hasn't been a lot to enjoy this season but the end of that match has caused some elation during a difficult year for everyone.