Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910

Thread: Naby Keita

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Just reading Tielemans has turned down a new contract offer.. so time will tell if he comes to us, would mean Keita is on even more borrowed time.
    I'd rather have Ward-Prowse than Tielemans, in the respect of the elements of the game Keita is poor at that let him and the team down, Tielemans is equally as poor at pressing and when pressed and at tracking players he needs to and knowing when to stand up and when he has to go to ground, absolutely nothing like what we need, we'd be replacing Kieta with a player with exactly the same weaknesses but worse we can't afford in any of our 3 CMs
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Interesting those two names appear Tielemans/Ward-Prowse both have excellent injury records too.

I think JWP would be a good signing I think he is under rated to be honest and he counts as HG too.

Bissouma would have been my choice but after his alledged arrest im not sure Klopp goes for him.

Didnt Ward prowse just sign a new 5 deal with Southampton in the summer? he was on his last year at the time. I like Declan Rice not as an holding midfield but a second midfield. Ie Keitas role..But as usual since hes English he will go for 90+ million
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

As results have shown this season in particular in the number of goals scored, midfield is the current priority however nice a shiny new striker would be. Our midfield is bang average considering our supposed lofty ambitions