Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Naby Keita

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Klopp is like Ferguson/Mourinho/Pep the team comes first and if you cant do the job you are out.

Klopp does tinker with formations at times to be fair but yes he tends to like his 433.

Most big clubs wont change tactics as they have belief in what they do will work and 90% of the time it does work.

Keita is talented but for me his walking around the pitch at Madrid in the QF last year totally unacceptable and Klopp thought so too hooking him before HT.

Its for the best if Bayern are after him and we replace him with a more robust player like Bissouma as an example.
    Robertson isn’t currently doing his job, Minamino and Origi gave it a fair go and seemed like it was going well but they were chalked for the so called favourites.

Not sure if Bayern would risk taking him at this stage. Shame really, had high hopes for him

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Robertson isn’t currently doing his job, Minamino and Origi gave it a fair go and seemed like it was going well but they were chalked for the so called favourites.

Not sure if Bayern would risk taking him at this stage. Shame really, had high hopes for him
    We will see tomorrow I expect Tsimikas to start against Porto.

I think for £20m Bayern may go for him and he used to play for Nagelsmann at RB Leipzig.

Taki and Origi will get games plus Origi got a big one against Milan wouldnt surprise me if one of them started at Porto.

Klopp like anyone makes mistakes but he is an elite manager for a reason 90% of the time he gets it right.

Said the same about Ox Kev, Bissouma in January and Bellingham as a major signing in the summer, that would be the ideal for me. I really believe we will make a big statement signing next summer which is why we held back this year from buying squad players.
    That and we couldn’t shift the players we are trying to move on, Origi etc

Keita could also go the other way in a Bellingham swap, he was very good in Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Keita could also go the other way in a Bellingham swap, he was very good in Germany.
    Have we ever had a player performing well when coming from the Bundesliga?

Matip was good - then went floppy and then came good again - when fit - with the arrival of Virgil

Keita is apparently training with the squad today a head of the Porto match. so hes still hot his toe.. so thats something
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Worse than Ox though??

Hopefully thiago isn't out for long and remains fit, bit concerned about our midfield falling to pieces quite literally this season, hope Elliot can return and get fit with some games to go
    Both have been costly flops.

Im sure his toe was HOT when he kicked the floor. But meant hes still got his toe
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Have we ever had a player performing well when coming from the Bundesliga?
    Yes.

https://thefootballfaithful.com/every-player-liverpool-signed-from-bundesliga/