Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Naby Keita

Admire your circularity James

Well in today Naby, a very nice strike
    Would have been funny if the home crowd did the darts tune (Barbara Streisand) with Naby Keita ah woooo woo woo while he was striking a pose thereafter

Need to stay fit and bang in another 10 this season.

Have seen the strike, a beautiful hit - touch of the Garcia/Meireles about it.

Interested to see how he plays this season. When he was first purchased (I know he came to us a year later) we had Moreno and Clyne as our full-backs, so he will have been picked up with a view to vertical ball progression, but these days so much of the creativity comes from Trent/Robertson with the ball often pushed their way via diagonals, so the "need" for Keita to do what he was initially acquired for is lessened.

If he can do the "Gini" job but with a few more goals/assists (as he'll never match the reliability of availability) I think we can be very pleased. Hopefully he isn't over-used on international duty as that has been a recurring issue.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

That was a hell of a goal today, maybe he's not the African Lucas after all if he can score goals like that !!

I thought yous were joking when someone said on here he's injured from kicking the ground the other night.
    He needs to grow a set of balls and toughen up. (I was going to say man up but you can't say that now )

Needs shifting on. A part ex back to Germany is possibly our best option, too brittle for the Premier League, particularly highlighted by the fact he actually injured himself this time, while playing against Norwich’s kids.

Apparently we are entering talks with Naby on a new contract. I assume to avoid him nursing his toe then leaving on a free…

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Apparently we are entering talks with Naby on a new contract. I assume to avoid him nursing his toe then leaving on a free…
    50k payrise hopefully, so worth it

If ever a player didn’t warrant a pay rise…

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    If ever a player didn’t warrant a pay rise…
    But he scored a good goal!