Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Naby Keita

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    My barman undershtands every word I shay
    lol

He's getting a lot of criticism about the goals last night and he certainly wasn't great in that aspect, but I'm not sure why the Twitterati act as if a player has never been dribbled past by an audacious talent before - happens to our opponents all the time.

Is that 3 matches with Guinea, a full match with us against Watford and that half against Atletico without injury?

Hopefully we're getting closer to working out how to keep him fit. He's far from perfect but he is a good option to have.

Really don’t think he’s the level we need in our midfield. Subbed off early again in Madrid, just not good enough. I don’t remember that happening to any other player apart from Lovren at Spurs early doors.

He's not bad going forward, but maybe his position in our system, or the system itself just doesn't suit him. It's getting like groundhog day now with him having to get subbed off.
    I know he has had injuries and don't want to be too down on the lad, but we had high hopes and he simply hasn't made it. Wasn't he one of Klopp's first signings? A long time ago.

Seems a decent attacking option, but a bit shit when it comes to defensive duties.

Fair bit of defensive coaching perhaps required.

Unless his injuries/lack of general fitness are making him "too tired" to defend with any quality.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

He got skinned by 2 of the most expensive and trickiest players in woeld football. Jaoa Felix has that ball toed to his shoe laces. Lemar could have done anu player on that 1 v 1.

People are crucifying the guy innecesarily. He was piss poor for the goals but all he needs now is support. He has played well this season and jas scored 2 goals this season. Let us give him the support needed.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    He got skinned by 2 of the most expensive and trickiest players in woeld football. Jaoa Felix has that ball toed to his shoe laces. Lemar could have done anu player on that 1 v 1.

People are crucifying the guy innecesarily. He was piss poor for the goals but all he needs now is support. He has played well this season and jas scored 2 goals this season. Let us give him the support needed.
    Indeed. Personally thought the biggest problem we had last night was tactical. What were we doing leaving 3 on 3 and sometimes worse when 2-0 up. It’s the one thing negative IMO about klopps overall system. That game should have been ground to a halt at 2-0.

didn't we win? why is there so much negativity still around here. atletico away isn't easy sure the red card helped but still.

What a result, job done as far as group stage is concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    didn't we win? why is there so much negativity still around here. atletico away isn't easy sure the red card helped but still.

Yep. Great victory. Very seldom you can expect to coast past a side of such quality and cunning

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post

And this is against the top team in Spain away from home. Great win.