Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Unlikely heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Tell you what if we go on to win the title, i know big if

Origi has had a huge part to play, saved us a few times and I can't believe i'm saying that
    Agree. If we win it hes playrd as big a part of importance than anyone with 2 massive goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    I remember Ronny Rosenthal coming out of nowhere to score the goals that helped us win the league. I aslo though David Speedie score a few important goals in his short time with us.
    I saw Rosenthal not long ago in the city centre. I asked him where he was heading. He said he was hitting a few bars.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I saw Rosenthal not long ago in the city centre. I asked him where he was heading. He said he was hitting a few bars.
    Boom, boom haha

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Remember when we got rid of him. A real miss for the club.
    You are essentially an oxygen thief.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC vs PFC View Post
    Remember when we got rid of him. A real miss for the club.
    Yeah, especially the one against Villa.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Cisse
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Cisse
    That goal in the 2006 FA Cup final is underrated as hell. Not to mention the Istanbul peno.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    That goal in the 2006 FA Cup final is underrated as hell. Not to mention the Istanbul peno.
    Yep and he'd been out most of the season with a broken leg hadn't he? At least that's how i remember it

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Yep and he'd been out most of the season with a broken leg hadn't he? At least that's how i remember it
    He definitely missed most of the 'Istanbul' season following the leg-break against Blackburn. I remember he then broke it again playing for France, but I can't remember when that was exactly.

Going to be looking for our unlikely heroes come Tuesday evening