Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Unlikely heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Going to be looking for our unlikely heroes come Tuesday evening
    There'll be up to 14 of them if they turn this one around.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Possibly a few names to add to the list
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Tell you what if we go on to win the title, i know big if

Origi has had a huge part to play, saved us a few times and I can't believe i'm saying that
    Make that the champions league also

Can't think of a player that's made such a difference, from the position he was in!!!!!

Bonkers

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Make that the champions league also

Can't think of a player that's made such a difference, from the position he was in!!!!!

Bonkers
    all comps: pl, cl and fa cup. 6 goals & 1 assist in 577 minutes - Legend

Klopp - "Robertson is injured - we need someone to play left-back to defend against Messi - the best player the world has ever seen"

Milner - "Hold my Ribena....."
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Job nowhere near done, we have to go and win the fucking thing this time, then everyone of those lads goes on the list

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Job nowhere near done, we have to go and win the fucking thing this time, then everyone of those lads goes on the list
    Still 40 minutes left of this wonderful, wonderful day - let's worry about that tomorrow.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Brilliant
    Squad alive

Well, if we start our best 11 as it looks like we hopefully will, might we still be looking at unlikely heroes? A player stepping up to score a massive goal who isn't one most fans would expect to deliver it?

Could be a night when one of our full backs gets on the score sheet. They have a habit of scoring in a European cup final.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.