Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 811121314151617181920212223242528 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm backing Robbo and Trent

By far the best LB in world football. £8m from Hull, out transfer dealings have been bordering on miraculous since Klopp came in.

Trent needs to up his game when he's back to full fitness, Robbo is absolutely destroying him in performance levels so far this season, never think you've arrived Trent lad, always been striving to be even better
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Robbo absolutely superb as ever again tonight, Trent still struggling to get over himself and his world's best right back tag, he needs to get back to and stick to competing with Robbo again, because Trent's not even our best full back right now, Robbo's proper bumming him into oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    By far the best LB in world football. £8m from Hull, out transfer dealings have been bordering on miraculous since Klopp came in.
    Just adore the fact that he is still only 26 as well.

Really hope we are scouring the Globe for the "next" one as having someone with a game like his at full-back is truly something else. That combo of attack and defence is very rare. Trent has the better cross in his locker, but Andy's timing of when to arrive, spatial awareness, defensive nous, tackling, tenacity, energy and recovery pace is a truly awe-inspiring package.

Robbo was absolutely incredible again today and Trent looked like he has at least started the road to getting back at least to the levels he was at prior to world's best RB going to his head, although, Trent has improved a lot defensively too in my opinion, last season the Spurs lad probably scores from the position he was in, but Trent did an exceptional job of doing just enough to put him off and under pressure without fouling him, that was one of my highlights of the game v Spurs, great recovery defending and very wiley

Trent needs to get his head out of his own fucking arse, he's been well off it all season so far

Robbo needs to fucking shoot when he's in those positions, it's really fucking pissing me off now, get found 10 or more times a season in that position, in between the opposition RB and CB, with all the goal to aim at and tries to cross it every fucking time FUCKING hit the fucking thing, put your laces through the fucking ball across the keeper to the far bottom corner, if you don't score any parry by the keeper is far more likely to reach one of our forwards than you trying to square it there, fucking hit it for fucks sake

I won’t have a go at Robbo, he’s been our most consistent performer this season l, Trent on the other hand is having an appalling season. Could pass wind or cross a road.

People forget Trent is very young (not you people i mean in general forget) hes played a hell of a lot of football for his age and hes just recovered from a nasty injury.. To me hes just not mentally attuned at the moment. its easy to understand why hes performing poorly right now.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I won’t have a go at Robbo, he’s been our most consistent performer this season l, Trent on the other hand is having an appalling season. Could pass wind or cross a road.
    Trent played one really baller pass to Robertson (which ultimately doesn't lead to a goal if we're being harsh) and the rest of his game comprised of error after error after error. He was utterly wretched.

It happens - and he isn't in a good way just now. I'm not sure I want him in for the United match in this current moment actually. I hope he bounces back quickly for his own sake and for ours as he is a joy to watch when he is on it, which he sadly isn't just now.

I'm backing Neco

But klopp thinks it's a good idea to do the subs and selection he's been doing instead

so no chance will neco have a chance, because that's too crazy LOL

I'm fucking fuming

Not just losing it's the manner of it, it's the fucking stupid changes

Is he actually taking the fucking piss?