Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm backing Robbo and Trent

The benefits of having lots of captains in your team, could Fernandes be another joining our ranks of captains?

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/355064-james-milner-salutes-andy-robertson-importance

So, I'm thinking reasonable targets for Robbo and Trent or 5 goals and 20 assists each this season
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

A lot of Moreno bashing on twatter apparently, let's not forget, if he hadn't been so bad and had flattered to deceive more frequently and been a very nearly player then we likely wouldn't have signed Robbo, so for that at least we owe him a tremendous amount of gratitude and for his impression of John Terry after our Champions League win

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah the assists are coming again and both have started weighing in with goals too, both having scored an absolute cracker each, I want MORE

More goals and more assists, Robbo's goal did him the power of good, was on fire again yesterday, he's looking more and more like scoring each game, needs to practice his bloody shooting though, practice finishing from there, driven high into the top left hand corner or best bet considering the players we usually have in the box work on driving it hard and low to the bottom right hand corner so if it's saved as he slightly miscues the direction but gets the power it will likely come back out for Mane, Salah or Bobby to finish

Come on boys, more assists and goals, ROBBO! practice your finishing from those positions! ! ! Robbo's play has developed and he's getting into really good positions to start delivering goals once or twice a game, now he needs to start delivering them, I expect Robbo to score more than Trent from open play, although, when Hendo makes those runs down the line wide right, Trent needs to be looking for the run through the channel between full back and CB as those are his opportunities to score

Boooooooooooooooooooooom about fucking time! Robbo-s second goal of the season, needs to be looking for 10, keeps getting in there and could have a goal a game, needs to practice his finishing in those positions, Trent, come on lad, need more goals from you too

Don't know about ten, but five seems attainable.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Expecting an assist and a goal from either of them on Sunday, the positions Robbo gets himself into he should be on a goal every couple of games, up to him to practice finishing from there and our forwards to start finding him too, as Mo could have put one on a plate for him v Genk

Come the fuck on the pair of you defend superbly, attack brilliantly, a goal and 2 assists between you today

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Come the fuck on the pair of you defend superbly, attack brilliantly, a goal and 2 assists between you today
    ONE ASSIST! ONE ASSIST It was an absolutely brilliant assist, set up by a brilliant switch of play from Trent and BOTH defended superbly, very VERY happy with that, but we need more goals. especially from Robbo and assists