Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm backing Robbo and Trent

For Miller

For all

Good start so far, Robbo a little light on his goal return considering the positions he frequently finds himself in, should score more for me

Still so far, think League only Trent 1 goal 6 assists Robbo 1 goal 6 assists
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Good start so far, Robbo a little light on his goal return considering the positions he frequently finds himself in, should score more for me

Still so far, think League only Trent 1 goal 6 assists Robbo 1 goal 6 assists
    in my op.....Robbo still underated......if you look beack everything started to change when he took over as first choice from Morono............also he seems to be developing a bit of a nasty side to his game which we needed.....

my favorite less obvious player...

Every time we've won the league we've had a scotsman in the team.

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    in my op.....Robbo still underated......if you look beack everything started to change when he took over as first choice from Morono............also he seems to be developing a bit of a nasty side to his game which we needed.....

my favorite less obvious player...
    I think he's brilliant and very underrated, also love his mean streak and niggling of players

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    For all

I think I said, my motm in this game. Sensational!
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

Continuing great form from both our full backs, but for fucks sake, Robbo needs to be adding goals, he really needs to practice his fucking shooting, gets it out of feet well enough, strides onto it, then leeeeeaaaaaaaaans back, HAND OVER the ball Robbo!, touch out of feet good, at that point pick your spot, stride onto it, plant your right foot next to the ball, left hand down, reaching over the ball so you're over the top of it, then whack it, top of the foot, lifting your knee in the action of striking it, as you strike it your head should come up looking at the spot you picked, you right hand come across for power and balance and your left hand will be pointing at the spot you picked as you finish the action

Most shots on target yesterday 2, joint top key passes with Salah 3, most tackles 5 - Trent

Nice video
    Thoughts:
    Gerrard
    Caviar
    Plate

Come to mind.