Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1417181920212223242526272829303134 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm backing Robbo and Trent

Taa doesnt care half the time. some of the balls he plays into midfield lack any form of intelligence.. No doubt he will come out on Twitter or some other media saying we will put this right TRENT stop fucking making constant errors yourself.. Something like that? and ps keep your gob shut
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Both have played an awful lot without any serious backup. Secondly they are playing alongside far inferior players at centre back.

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    Both have played an awful lot without any serious backup. Secondly they are playing alongside far inferior players at centre back.
    The honeymoon period for Robertson is over. The rush of joining LFC has past and he’s gone back to being the Player we bought from Hull. Really disappointed in him. Looks utterly out of place in that team and has provided nothing of note this season.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    The honeymoon period for Robertson is over. The rush of joining LFC has past and he’s gone back to being the Player we bought from Hull. Really disappointed in him. Looks utterly out of place in that team and has provided nothing of note this season.
    That's it ,get behind the players !!

Personally as left field and shocking as it sounds, I would sell trent for £100m in the summer.

Teams attack us with diagonal long balls all the time on his side.

He gets shown up time and again.

he is slow, his recovery speed is like a tortoise, his positioning is u23 level still, his attitude at times stinks. people talk about him playing at cm. BULLSHIT! he has not the discipline nor the game intelligence to play there. this is just an observation.

I am probably one of VERY few who was embarrassed this past week by his allies and ass lickers in the media over southgate-gate.

shoulda stayed quiet yet he behaved like a spoilt brat.

i saw last night and predicted their left midfielder showing him up.

zidane put on a clinic last night on how to destroy our system.

trent is at the heart of that.

southgate is having a laugh.

£100m thanks very much.

Quote Originally Posted by boom-klopp View Post
    Personally as left field and shocking as it sounds, I would sell trent for £100m in the summer.

Teams attack us with diagonal long balls all the time on his side.
    Stop talking absolute crap Manc boy, try watching a game, teams do not attack us with long diagonal balls, that has never been how teams have released plyers in behind Trent when they were doing it, it has always been through a transition, most commonly through a player in Fabs area, into that centre player, midfielder making a run not off the back of Trent, but off the back of the mid who is supposed to be covering Trent being forward when Hendo's not playing

Not at all coincidentally, we didn't have a single issue whatsoever in the entire 15 game run with 15 wins with Hendo at CM orchestrating the press, not a single one

Teams have never successfully played long diagonals into the space behind Trent, they have tried it, but our CB's have always got headers to those attempted types of ball
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Lots of absolute spoilt rotten children contributing here of late and possibly people smoking a shit load of weed suffering from severe short term memory loss

At the start of this season, and up until Christmas when we were fucking top, all these fair weather fuckers were raving about Mane and Robbo being our best, our left side was our best and most potent and where we got the majority of our breakthrough goals the last 2 seasons, in which we won a 4 trophies including a Champions League and a Premier League, our first in 30 years

Robbo and Mane were both played out of form because Jurgen and the coaches bizarrely tried to change things to have us play more tappy crappy like the City side we handed their arse to last season

They haven't adjusted or got back to any kid of form since, fair enough, but they haven't had any consistency of selection and patterns of play to be able to adjust to whatever the master plan that was so fucking good we ditched what made us so brilliant for 3 seasons and at the start of this was supposed to be.

People need to remember how brilliant these lads are and have been for us, they also need to stop making themselves appear the kind of numpties you hear on talksport who seemingly have precious little understanding of the game as they seem absolutely incapable of understanding that a huge part of why we were so successful the past 3 seasons was continuity of selection and system and that we have been missing several players who are absolutely key to playing as we did and do at our best either through injury or through them being pllayed out of position because of injuries to others

I'm guessing a few here are older than me, but they behave like 12 year olds

You should take some of your own advice 19.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    You should take some of your own advice 19.
    I don't slate our players, I understand perfectly well why many haven't performed and their best levels, I sympaphise a great deal with Robbo and Mane, because they were played out of form through things being changed uneccesarily

I assume you are talking about my critique of Fab, he is the only player I have critiqued, I have done this because there are flaws in his game, it's not about him playing better or worse because of other things that have changed or players being out, it is about him making the same mistake time and time again whether he or the team or having a brilliant game or poor game and I want him to sort it out

When Hendo first arrived I made a very similar critique of him, that he lacked awareness of the whole picture and needed to get his head on swivel and scan the pitch a lot more to always be more aware of what was on, and Hendo did exactly that and I never mentioned it since

There are reasons some players are out of form or have lost form, mostly down to other players being missing or things that were changed that should have been left well alone, my critique of Fab isn't the same thing, I critiqued him for the same thing because it was an issue in our Champions League and Premier League winning season and it's still there Eggy, if you lot can't see him charging in vacating an area to try and get involved in things we already have well covered is an issue and creates problems and leads us to us conceding goals, like the one Modric assisted for Real's third and the one McGinn assisted for Villa for those very reasons, I can't help you if you can't or refuse to see that