Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2427282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: I'm backing Robbo and Trent

More confused, condescending, overly pc snowflake, claptrap from our resident nut case. Don’t know why you bother, you can’t argue with ignorance.
    Pretty sure Tsimikas wouldn’t be in the least bit offended by the term, what with him being both Greek and a lad.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    More confused, condescending, overly pc snowflake, claptrap from our resident nut case. Don’t know why you bother, you can’t argue with ignorance.
    Pretty sure Tsimikas wouldn’t be in the least bit offended by the term, what with him being both Greek and a lad.
    Can’t help if you’re confused, that’s for you to work on,I am certainly not . How can you be so “pretty sure “Kostas wouldn’t be offended? As for ignorance please explain what you mean. You are above making puerile insults so I won’t comment on those.
    By the way you also have not commented on how you would address Kostas or Virgil face to face. A poster on here thinks “ face to face” is a fan in a stadium welcoming players on the pitch. I am sure that you have far more social contact than that .
    Still can’t understand why anybody would meet a player face to face and call him Kostas yet refer to him on a website as “ the Greek fella “ ……clearly we , on this forum, on this and many points are miles apart.
    Perhaps in time people on this forum will begin to refer to “ the Greek fella “ in a more endearing way, …when it suits . In the interim let’s have some respect , it’s easy to do but may lessen some of the bullying bravado clique repostes seen far too often here
    Last edited by huyrob; 19th September 2021 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Spelling

You are confusing addressing someone with referring to someone, specifically someone who will never read it. It is not an insult nor derogatory and it is certainly not racist.
    Yes, you seem particularly confused.

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    At last an acceptance. Do you not see the difference Greek God….Beautiful Dutch bastard………
    The Greek Fella…
    Ffs. Whether this is virtual or not , have some respect. I recall someone in a nasty response to me saying …..
    “ It doesn’t matter as this isn’t real “ Dear Oh dear perhaps posts should have a prefix determining whether they mean it in the real world or the strange ethereal world that some posters seem to think exists here.
    Thank you you are the first person to accept that if you met them you would use their first names.
    Seems laddish culture to use derogatory terms …..until. …..they become a favourite. So sad, predictable, childish, tribal and ….not nice !
    Yeah, I see the difference and see the different situations. It's not that surprising, or supportive of your struggle.

The Greek fella as promising as he's been hasn't reached God status here yet by any means. It would be a manner of raising him up in person and face to face in a brief encounter.
    VVD on the other hand has reached God status here. At least the Greek has the opportunity to reach that status, lucky fucker.

The last paragraph applies to you as much as anyone on here, and less for many posters. I'll excuse myself from the latter group.

As nwr once stated, to paraphrase, if you seem to be running into a lot of cunts, maybe you're the cunt.

Some people are wary of giving new players too much adoration before they've earned it for fear of feeling like a twat for spending their time making a banner for Aquilani (Italian chap) or spending their money on a Keita shirt. Tsmikas had a slow start spending his first year on the bench. At least Soto Kyrgiakos (other Greek fella) got stuck in straight away. Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    You are confusing addressing someone with referring to someone, specifically someone who will never read it. It is not an insult nor derogatory and it is certainly not racist.
    Yes, you seem particularly confused.
    No confusion at all. Never mentioned racist. How do you know he won’t read these posts ?
    You ( or others, if not you) are happy to refer to Kostas as “ the Greek fella” when referring to him ….. on Forum or elsewhere ie anywhere “ anonomously”
    But if you were in his close presence or addressing him in a group would you address him by his name , Kostas . Or “ the Greek fella”
    Is it one term whilst in “ banter wid der lads “ whilst on a forum , and another when in the real world where respect and decency matters. I’m not being flippant here, just trying to understand viewpoints.
    I mentioned in an earlier post about the RAWK site which I follow. A poster here said it was too moderated, I don’t see that , what I do see on there is good debate, and very little bullying abuse . I like a jostle ( as you can tell ) but , hey . Keep it in good jest as we are all reds .
    Would it be too much to ask given his recent performances if we ….could ….just…. Use Kostas, Tsimi ?

Yeah...Konstantinos Tsimikas (given his full name).Is putting into google search "the greek fella" and now hes looking at 200 billion results. To find himself mentioned in that manner. We are sorry if you seeing this.. can you ever forgive us?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Yeah, I see the difference and see the different situations. It's not that surprising, or supportive of your struggle.

The Greek fella as promising as he's been hasn't reached God status here yet by any means. It would be a manner of raising him up in person and face to face in a brief encounter.
    VVD on the other hand has reached God status here. At least the Greek has the opportunity to reach that status, lucky fucker.

The last paragraph applies to you as much as anyone on here, and less for many posters. I'll excuse myself from the latter group.

As nwr once stated, to paraphrase, if you seem to be running into a lot of cunts, maybe you're the cunt.
    I totally agree Kostas is no God, he has put in great performances recently.
    As for your reference to a deluge of earlier poster c**xt . All I would say is that I haven’t run in to many ( ok I’ll admit perhaps one …or two )
    But all I have asked for is a show of respect . If forumites think it’s ok to call Virgil the Dutch God , Mo the Egyptian King…..but Kostas ..that Greek fella then so be it. Kostas is Kostas, not a great yet but gives it his all.

As for NWR’ s comments I wonder how that comment resonates with our brave military personnel in recent conflicts.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Yeah...Konstantinos Tsimikas (given his full name).Is putting into google search "the greek fella" and now hes looking at 200 billion results. To find himself mentioned in that manner. We are sorry if you seeing this.. can you ever forgive us?
    Do you judge everything by what you find on a google search ? Perhaps close your eyes sit back and make a decision for yourself rather than be a google sponge. Google is fine but be your own person

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    Do you judge everything by what you find on a google search ? Perhaps close your eyes sit back and make a decision for yourself rather than be a google sponge. Google is fine but be your own person
    back on filter you have zero personality at all
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century