Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm backing Robbo and Trent

I love seeing our two left-backs in this squad. Our recruitment/Klopp's coaching is boss - think how many full-backs that Pep has purchased and discarded, meanwhile we have two genuinely excellent left-backs and a generational talent at right-back for under £20m - it's wild.

That seasons rest looks to have do the Greek fella the world of good. He looks to be really enjoying himself and playing really well when asked upon. Not a bad thing at all considering the amount of games Robbo has played these past few seasons.

He works well with mane on the left, feels like the season robbo and mane were tearing it up.

Dare I say he should be starting over robbo on every home game we expect to dominate possession in.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    That seasons rest looks to have do the Greek fella the world of good. He looks to be really enjoying himself and playing really well when asked upon. Not a bad thing at all considering the amount of games Robbo has played these past few seasons.
    Greek fella = Kostas Tsimikas…..not too difficult

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    Greek fella = Kostas Tsimikas…..not too difficult
    Do you hate the Greeks or what?

No one is confused as to who the Egyptian, Dutchie, Greek or Scott is in our team

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post

No one is confused as to who the Egyptian, Dutchie, Greek or Scott is in our team
    You just don’t see it do you. To call somebody “the Greek fella “ is condescending. Nobody calls Virgil the Dutchie, nobody calls Mo the Egyptian unless followed by the suffix “ King” Nobody calls Andy Robertson “ The Scot “. I have said it previously nobody would use these condescending terms to the individuals if meeting them face to face ….so why do it here ?….baffling it has nothing whatsoever to do with confusion , simply respect for our players.

I would love to see what happened if you met Virgil in a room and said “ Hey Dutchie ..great performance today”
    Last edited by huyrob; 19th September 2021 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post

Or the dick ‘ead on the Forum.

Think that should be plural..

Maybe he can't spell the greek fellas name? I know i can't.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

No, no just the one Forum, so singular is fine.