Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm backing Robbo and Trent

Bobby or Trent motm?

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Bobby or Trent motm?
    Trent no question about it

I cannot believe the progress the scouser in our team is making, he just keeps on getting better and better.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I cannot believe the progress the scouser in our team is making, he just keeps on getting better and better.
    Indeed. I have every faith that he will maintain his progress. There will still be defensive lapses here and there as he learns, but he certainly looked far removed from a "weak link" at the back tonight.

Atletico Madrid will be a stern test if he remains injury-free and fit for it, but I expect he will come through that match (and others) with flying colours.

It's over to you now Robbo lad, Trent's upping his game, delivering more assists and chipping in with goals, time to practice that finishing lad AND start looking to whip some early balls in left footed between their keeper and defenders, the opportunity's so often there for you, you have half a yard, the Dambuster bouncing bomb ball like the one for Mo's goal v City
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

This is the striking the ball with the top of the foot with knee lift technique of which I speak

Mo should have a look at the left foot dropped toe curling bomber, it's class, when it leaves your foot looks like it's heading for the bottom corner, but you get a load of top and side spin on it and about a foot to a foot and a half of lift, so it hits the deck just outside the six yard box and lifts again, aim one of those into the corner and watch the keeper pick it out, I used to practice the shit out of that strike scored loads of them in 5 a side from the right 15 yards out, bent around the defender using him to unsight the keeper, had a few where he saw it late and dived for the corner and it skipped up over his outstretched hand with the bounce

TAA could well become the best lfc player ever

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    TAA could well become the best lfc player ever
    Steady on mate.

More work for these lads, need to raise the level even higher in 2020, more assists, more goals, greater creativity in the final third, more crosses from deep and runs on the opposite side as switches of play higher up the pitch, more driving infield and releasing Mane, Mo or Minamino wide then making the run through the channel

Another assist for Robbo, his blocked shot was brilliant too, perfectly struck