Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 710111213141516171819202122232427 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm backing Robbo and Trent

2 goals & 5 assists for Robbo in his last 8 PL games

Robbo making incredible strides forward, time for Trent to pull his head out of his own arse or off his own dick over his world's best right back tag and FIFA ratings and remember he has to show that and prove that every single game and work as hard as ever to improve and develop as he still has a lot of it to do
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Robertson was already experienced when he signed, having played for a few clubs in Scotland then on to Hull. Trent went from the academy straight into the first team, probably quicker than anyone expected. They are still only young and will get better, i'm glad we have them and no-one else.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Robertson was already experienced when he signed, having played for a few clubs in Scotland then on to Hull. Trent went from the academy straight into the first team, probably quicker than anyone expected. They are still only young and will get better, i'm glad we have them and no-one else.
    Agree, run the yards and great with the ball. A great pair.

Great to see Trent back on it today, note to Robbo, when you look across and there's nothing but opposition shirts between our players and you, they're most likely going to block your cross or block any shot in the unlikely event your ball squeezes past them, just fucking drill the fucking thing at goal across the keeper so our lads can ram home any parry, into the near top corner after shaping to go across the keeper or as hard as you fucking can low by the keepers feet

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Great to see Trent back on it today, note to Robbo, when you look across and there's nothing but opposition shirts between our players and you, they're most likely going to block your cross or block any shot in the unlikely event your ball squeezes past them, just fucking drill the fucking thing at goal across the keeper so our lads can ram home any parry, into the near top corner after shaping to go across the keeper or as hard as you fucking can low by the keepers feet
    I'm just glad both hardly ever get injured

Thank the lord.

What do yous think of the trend injury ?

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    What do yous think of the trend injury ?
    Catastrophe if hes out longer term- hope his disappointment was just about having to come off today, misses internationals and gets back for Leicester.
    Hes a young man after all.

Anyone watched both lads in the car for LFCTV? It's called wingmen. Both lads are very good just normal lads talking typical shite in the car. Robbo is a fucking lunatic and gives some funny stories about the other lads and Jurgen. 3 episodes so far all about 10 minutes long, well worth the watch. Sorry no links but It's not on YouTube but you can watch it on Facebook and twitter (I think)

Booooooooooom a great performance from Robbo today and a superb assist, fucking great ball